PDA

View Full Version : I'm the new guy

snowpanther
November 22nd, 2008, 04:12 PM
Hi I'm Snowpanther
I am experimenting with many different teams and so I am trying to battle as many people as I can. My name and FC are:

Adam
FC: 0388 1962 8361

Pleas post names and FCs if u wanna battle. Post the rules and when u wanna battle on my page.

Thanks.

BeachBoy
November 22nd, 2008, 04:17 PM
Hi I'm Snowpanther
I am experimenting with many different teams and so I am trying to battle as many people as I can. My name and FC are:

Adam
FC: 0388 1962 8361

Pleas post names and FCs if u wanna battle. Post the rules and when u wanna battle on my page.

Thanks.No need to post your information here, we have a Wi-Fi Battle Stadium (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=160) for that reason. ;D

Enjoy your stay on the forums though, welcome.

Mr. Epic
November 22nd, 2008, 04:56 PM
Hi and welcome, you should not introduce yourself with your gaming info!
I think it is a good idea to put your FC in your signature.
Remember to check out the all forums here in The PokéCommunity.
If you need any help send a VM or PM to me.

Aurafire
November 22nd, 2008, 04:59 PM
Looks like you're eager to get a few battles in, and I see you already have a thread posting in the Battle Stadium! ^__^

Anyway, Welcome to PC Snowpanther! I'm sure you'll have a great time here. We have plenty of competition for wifi battling, so I'm sure you'll get some requests sooner or later.

I guess I'll be seeing you around. Have fun!

Rey Lewis 55
November 22nd, 2008, 08:32 PM
Hello there SnowPanther, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. I'm sorry that I can't battle anybody because I can't find my nintendo ds charger but if you like I can be a friend of yours on here.

GKS
November 22nd, 2008, 08:49 PM
Welcome to the community, there many sections here you could look into.

Stormer07
November 23rd, 2008, 12:47 AM
Welcome to the PC- but you shouldve posted that in the battling section lol!

GamePlayer
November 23rd, 2008, 12:54 AM
nice to meat you here at PC