PDA

View Full Version : Hey everybody

GameFreak73
November 22nd, 2008, 04:54 PM
hey everyone
Im Gamefreak73
I'm new to PC
Ive been a fan of pokemon for a little over 10 years now (wow I just realized how long its been...)
I've already looked over the rules...twice
I like writing pokemon stories (I'm about to start a new one very soon)
Im looking forward to talking to some of you and contributing to the forums =)

Aurafire
November 22nd, 2008, 06:53 PM
Welcome to PC, Gamefreak73!

Lol...I know what you mean. It's surprising to see how long pokemon has actually been around. You'll find many people here have been fans since the beginning ^___^

Ah, a fanfic writer? We'd love to see some of your work, so once you start your new story, head over to the Pokemon Fan Fiction section and post it! =P

Glad to see that you're looking forward to interacting with us a bit. Don't worry, we don't bite (much >=D)...And I see you've already gone through the rules multiple times! Excellent....well, I'm always around if you have a questions or two or just want to chat, so feel free to PM/VM me. I suppose I'll be seeing you around the forums. Have fun!

Chaostorm
November 22nd, 2008, 08:07 PM
welcome to PC Gamefreak73. me 2 ive been a pokemon fan from 10 years!

Rey Lewis 55
November 22nd, 2008, 08:29 PM
Hello there GameFreak72, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. Since you're a fan of writing, the best place to be is the Fan Fiction area because you can write chapters and than someone can review your story.

GameFreak73
November 22nd, 2008, 09:12 PM
alright cool
I'll post my stories there then
thanks

Stormer07
November 23rd, 2008, 12:46 AM
Hi Gamefreak welcome to the PC! Wow, 10 years, thats even longer than me (9 years xD)
Anyway, make lots of friends and enjoy it here!

GamePlayer
November 23rd, 2008, 12:53 AM
HELLO NICE TO HAVE YOU HERE AT PC!!