PDA

View Full Version : What's your Favorite Thanksgiving food?

liketoys0000
November 23rd, 2008, 11:59 PM
Turkey!
Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Cranberry Sauce
Sweet potatoes
Pumpkin pie
Pecan pie
Green bean
casserole
Dinner rolls
Other (leave a comment!)

PS:
Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving, when sales go absolutely nuts. In this
economic climate, things may get even crazier than normal, so be prepared!

This is A List for the best Black friday sales i stole from my friend (http://www.dealstudio.com/viewtopic.php?t=44806&ru=290). Hehe.. I am prepared!

♣Gawain♣
November 24th, 2008, 12:35 AM
It's obviously everyone likes turkey with cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving...

Cheesymitten
November 24th, 2008, 12:45 AM
I think turkey is best on it's own...What is cranberry sauce?

♣Gawain♣
November 24th, 2008, 1:03 AM
LOL. Cranberry is a kind of fruit. It's very sour and tasty, a complement to the umami tasting fowl.http://www.thechefspantry.co.uk/images/CranberryHoW-full.jpg

b7astoise
November 24th, 2008, 1:37 AM
I FREAKIN HATE TURKEY OMG!!!!!.........ok im kiddin...but other than turkey i like ham and well lets just say thanksgiving food period lol im so greedy

Flabébé
November 24th, 2008, 3:59 AM
Well my birthday falls on Thanksgiving this yea and instead of a cake, we stabbing candles into a pumpkin pie! It's my favorite out of everything!

Vanilla Kitsune
November 24th, 2008, 4:40 AM
Well my birthday falls on Thanksgiving this yea and instead of a cake, we stabbing candles into a pumpkin pie! It's my favorite out of everything!

Oh really? Same here. I think we're having a birthday cake at my house.

My favorite food is stuffing. It's so good. <3

pink-tiger
November 24th, 2008, 6:08 PM
Umm my favorite is my moms stuffing.

bobbie246
November 24th, 2008, 7:22 PM
IT'S DEFINTELY GOT TO BE MASHED POTATOES. BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and stuffing and turkey....but more importantly...MASHED POTATOES!!!

Snivi
November 24th, 2008, 7:28 PM
I love the Turkey and the pumpkin pie. ^^

Ashen
November 24th, 2008, 8:28 PM
I really like stuffing, but I can't have too much because of the celery in it. But I love mashed potatoes, and turkey if it's cooked right. Then again, I like just about everything except cranberry sauce.

MasterZman
November 24th, 2008, 8:35 PM
Turkey of course LOL :laugh:!!!!!!!! And Surfing

jasonresno
November 24th, 2008, 8:46 PM
Bears football!

I know it's not food.

I don't care :D

Spinor
November 24th, 2008, 8:53 PM
Pumpkin Pie

The best food that could ever exist. I would die without it. Mashed Potatoes and Turkey are good, but there is no food in the whole damn universe that could ever be as good as Pumpkin Pie.

Yes, I even made Pumpkin Pie a proper noun.

txteclipse
November 24th, 2008, 9:00 PM

I prefer gravy with my turkey.

My favorite Thanksgiving food is *drumroll*: everything. All of the Thanksgiving food together creates a special magic that doesn't exist when the things are eaten separately. Although I do enjoy some things within the system more than others...mashed potatoes with gravy and Pumpkin Pie especially.

Volkner's Apprentice
November 24th, 2008, 9:25 PM
Apple pie. :x we don't have pumpkin pie because none of us like it (still never tried it XD)

Soo, other than that sweet potatoes because of the marshmallows and turkey itself are quite delish. Yeah I just said delish..

~Kavin~
November 24th, 2008, 9:45 PM
I think turkey is best on it's own...What is cranberry sauce?

le gasp! it is delicious! it owns! O_O

Azonic
November 25th, 2008, 3:58 AM
I'm obsessed with mashed potatoes. 8D; Of course, I like Turkey with cranberry sauce a lot, but mashed potatoes takes the biscuit.

Hawkfish
November 25th, 2008, 7:27 AM
My favorite is sweet potatoes. :D

storm393
November 25th, 2008, 8:23 AM
hmmm.... i like cranberry sauce,stuffing,turkey,and mashed potatoes.....all soooo good

St. Anger
November 25th, 2008, 11:01 AM
I can't stand pumpkin pie >_>
I like classic Turkey and Stuffing with Mashed Potatoes

Gummy
November 25th, 2008, 5:27 PM
I don't eat Turkey (too dry for my tastes) so I take some extra gravy and pour it on my mountain of mashed potatoes. It just isn't Thanksgiving without the mashed potatoes (for me, at least).

mystletainn
November 25th, 2008, 5:32 PM

I don't like either.

My favorite is stuffing and green bean casserole and rolls. They're the only thing about Thanksgiving that I like.

Virtual Chatot
November 25th, 2008, 5:33 PM
It's either the pumpkin pie or the sweet potatoes :3

Saltare.
November 25th, 2008, 6:08 PM
Deserts count? Chocolate Pudding Pie :p yum!

I also like the mashed potatoes

The Red Bandit
November 26th, 2008, 7:15 AM
my fave. Thanksgiving food are:

Pie (banana)
Turkey
Potatoes
stuffing
peas
string beans

Belinda
November 26th, 2008, 9:36 AM
My favorite Thanksgiving food is potatoes and rolls,the only food I happen to like.

MasterZman
November 26th, 2008, 11:20 AM
I'm going to have the biggest turkey in the world LOL!

~Frozen Darkness~
November 26th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Turkey, mashed potatoes, salmon, and many more! There's to many things to name! Especially the desserts, hehehe...

Zenith101
November 26th, 2008, 7:59 PM
No one mentioned MAC & Cheese.

Lucy Lu
November 27th, 2008, 1:12 AM
This Thanksgiving I might have to cut back, but oh well. I love turkey with gravy, stuffing, red cabbage, green beans, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs, peas, carrots, cranberry sauce, rolls, etc...

And I love German Apple Cake and Pecan Pie. I not a big fan of Pumpkin Pie. But this year I will have to cut back. Don't want to gain any weight that I lost so far. XD

Gerri Shin
November 27th, 2008, 11:39 AM
I love Ham with Mashed cheese potatoes, green bean casserole, and those sweet pearl onions!

Gummibar
November 27th, 2008, 12:22 PM
My favorite Thanksgiving foods are mashed potatoes, potato salad, macaroni salad and last but not least, a piece of turkey smothered in gravy.

Tertle
November 27th, 2008, 8:50 PM
I ate more oreo pie than I ate turkey, stuffing, ham, and everything else.

Needless to say my stomach hurts a bit...