PDA

View Full Version : Rocket (old), Rocket (new), Magma, or Aqua. Which to side with?

oni flygon
August 27th, 2004, 09:53 PM
So, for the manga, which ones do you think you'll side with if you're a gym leader?

I'd either side with the old Rocket or Team Magma... ^^

Fixen
August 28th, 2004, 06:35 AM
Am I supposed to side with them at all? XD

oni flygon
August 28th, 2004, 09:25 AM
At least one... but I'm quite deciding between two...XD

Dizzy
September 1st, 2004, 03:52 PM
The Old Diabolical Rockets... They're like the Mafia but instead of Suits and Ties they gots Cool Uniforms!

Spirit of the Moon
September 21st, 2004, 02:31 AM
Eh... I choose old team rocket. They are very strong and awesome!

Fixen
September 21st, 2004, 12:54 PM
I prefer the Old Team Rocket too... they have Sabrina, Koga, and Lt. Surge. The new bad guys don't have the creative personalities of the old ones.

Zapchu
September 21st, 2004, 08:31 PM
I like the old Team Rocket because it featured evil gym leaders...which later on turned good. But Team Magma is also cool because of their uniforms!

salamenceruler04
September 22nd, 2004, 07:47 AM
Team Aqua..because they want to capture kyogre and he is AWESOME!!

Spirit of the Moon
September 23rd, 2004, 03:21 AM
Old Team Rocket seems really popular!

Nessie
September 23rd, 2004, 12:49 PM
I wouold join team rocket!!, the old, they rule!!. I don't like Magma/aqua in anything.

Dizzy
October 2nd, 2004, 11:04 PM
If Team Rocket was real, it would be heavily associated with my circle of friends >=) HAHAHAHAHA

Leo
October 6th, 2004, 05:13 AM
Team aqua Rock!
but i really like Team snagem too..
i really hope i can be a special person working for team aqua like a special area leader or may be a special trained aqua trainer with special pokeballs (team aqua balls?) to recapture water/electric pokemon and also help team aqua to do special missions

Purin
October 6th, 2004, 05:14 AM
I think all teams are insane.
What's the use of more water and land? Balance is better.

raveberuk
October 6th, 2004, 05:16 AM
MAGMA is DA BEST! I like fire pokemon so i think magma RULEZ... :tired: I also like the pokemon they use... Somehow, I like new pokemons rather than old ones better :paranoid: BUT that does not mean that I hate the old pokemons! :embarrass

Rave :)

Leo
October 6th, 2004, 05:22 AM
not true...
without teams no manga storylines no manga storyline means no manga means no pokespecial means no purin means no Leo :( sad huh?

Purin
October 6th, 2004, 05:24 AM
not true...
without teams no manga storylines no manga storyline means no manga means no pokespecial means no purin means no Leo :( sad huh?
lol. You do have a point there ^^;;
But I'll support the heroes =P

Leo
October 6th, 2004, 05:27 AM
haha...btw why are you not online?

Ninja Retsu
October 11th, 2004, 08:28 PM
Old team rocket is the best. They are the biggest,greatest,strongest and awesome!

Luis Kazuya
November 9th, 2004, 10:33 PM
i WILL STICK WITH NO ONE BUT WIF LANCE AND THE REST OF THE ELITE FOUR. THEY BATTLE FOR POKEMON RIGHTS AND FREEDOM. I LIKE THEIR STYLE TOO.

manga-ka
November 10th, 2004, 05:36 PM
I am with the ruthless,genitic altering,evil, old team rocket
becuase there there orginal evil force and dont consite of
captureing a specic pokemon to rule the planet,but all of them,
and also becuase they have corrupt gym leaders that are evil
and is a good twist of all gym leaders are good.

Fixen
November 10th, 2004, 07:15 PM
In my personal opinion, the creativity and basically the complexity of "evil teams" have gone straight down after the Kanto series. Since the Johto episode, you have a few leaders who try to get something no matter what...ditto all that comes after that.

Akio123
November 11th, 2004, 08:16 PM
I say Team Aqua because I want to flood the earth and kill all humans and make more room for sealife under the ocean.(except for a couple people)

Flannery
November 18th, 2004, 04:26 AM
Its easy for me: Team Magma.
My sweet Maxie is there, and so adorable boys^^ Plus they use fire type of pokemon. I would like to make Team Magma stronger ^.~

Rocket Executive
November 18th, 2004, 11:07 PM
I like the old style rockets the best. Black and Red, Criminal and Evil, no real noble cause for anyone or anythng. Just in it for money and power. I like Giovanni alot too!

Grimsg
November 19th, 2004, 08:11 AM
Good ol, classic TR. Neo TR look like wannabes. And Machisu, Kyou and Natsume make a lovely team. (Surge, Koga and Sab)

Grimsg

smithy.boy
November 19th, 2004, 08:42 AM
TEAM AQUA
ARHIE is cool and they allways seem to have cool pokmon

SulcataIxlude
November 23rd, 2004, 09:25 AM
I prefer Team Magma mainly because of their bad-*** uniforms, and... um... well... they got some hot women in there ranks! XD