View Full Version : Life is great

Zebra Thunderhead
November 26th, 2008, 4:21 PM
Between being a published graphic designer, having amazing friends, getting nearly all my college apps done, going to a great school, and having a successful life so far, I gotta say my life is pretty good. So, what makes your life great?

November 26th, 2008, 4:24 PM
Coming to Canada on a governmental scholarship, getting all my tuition paid, plus $2150 monthly allowance, getting any further higher education fully paid for, and having a good functional brain.

Also, being born to be a Kuwaiti citizen. That by itself is a blessing.

EDIT: Color me Evil, I salute you for the great topic you have come up with. We all need to start looking at the half full of the glass instead of focusing on the half empty of it.

November 26th, 2008, 4:26 PM
For me it's being smart, having a loving family, and my great friends! That's what makes life great for me!

November 26th, 2008, 4:43 PM
Well, life really is great. Relaxing, having a good education, enjoying hobbies, it's all great.
It's rather unfortunate though that some people do not enjoy life, I feel sorry for them.
But all is well, and that is why my life is great.

November 26th, 2008, 5:17 PM
In general, just being alive and enjoying all the good things we have in this world is a good feeling. I have a great family, great friends, doing well in school...Yeah, not much to complain about I suppose =P

Specifically, life is pretty good right now since I'm home for Thanksgiving and I get to see all my friends on Friday. Which will of course be very epic ^___^

November 26th, 2008, 5:25 PM
In general, just being alive and enjoying all the good things we have in this world is a good feeling. I have a great family, great friends, doing well in school...Yeah, not much to complain about I suppose =P

This aside from the friends thing. I love being alive, and I have great family. My friends may be two-faced, but they're really great to me and I love them anyway even if they don't love me. I have amazing grades in school, which is always a plus. I'm also expanding [horizons] so much lately when it comes to my talents, and I'm really focusing on what I'm good at.

I'm alive. And life is.. wonderful.

November 26th, 2008, 7:24 PM
I enjoy cousins who actually are funny gamers, a solid amount of grades, and having a family that loves me. x) Oh yes, and jolly friends that I can always talk to. =p

November 26th, 2008, 7:31 PM
I don't have to visit family, I don't have to go to church every Sunday, and I have rights, intellect, and have many friends and a loving family. Even though I don't visit them. :P

November 26th, 2008, 9:12 PM
I have a few friends who loves me for what I really am. That's good enough.

Getting my good intentions realised is a wonderful feeling.

My ability to endure hardships and my love for the unfamiliar are priceless traits.

Possessing the PokéSpecial manga

World King
November 26th, 2008, 9:36 PM
The feeling of being alive, doing good in school, having great friends, and always coming to this place is what makes my life great...

November 26th, 2008, 10:28 PM
Nothing makes my life what it is besides my friends. My friends really turned everything about me around, and without them I don't think I would be who I am today. [/lol dramatic lol] I don't really have much of a hope for going to college or whatever, I'll be going when my sister gets out, so the chances of my going right when I graduate are slim.

Going right back to my friends, I don't think I could deal with that if they weren't there to make it better. College is what I'm looking forward to in life, the doing what I want.

Also... the fact that I got a job right when I could, it's made me more responsible and reasonable than I was. I love my life :D

November 27th, 2008, 12:31 AM
I have a wonderful girlfriend (soon to be fiance), I have a good paying job, I have a nice new car, I have a good family. I'm close to finishing college and just submitted the paperwork to get an approval to purchase my first home. I don't have any real close male friends, I used to, and I miss that. Really aside from my girlfriend and a few more distant friends...I don't have much in that category. It hurts but at the same time I'm beyond happy with what I have.

November 27th, 2008, 12:33 AM
Friends, able to educate myself, having a great family and a great computer. What else?

Lucy Lu
November 27th, 2008, 12:49 AM
My life is pretty good. I am finally have a decent job that I have a good pay. And I am not struggling anymore. Before I used to struggle because I didn't have money to pay for everything. But now I been struggle free for two years! =D And plus my friends and family. Well my family is a plus for me. Without them, I am nothing. They made me what I am today. A hard working girl trying to make a living. I do need to finish school though.

But for one thing I am so glad that I am ALIVE.

November 27th, 2008, 4:45 AM
I love seeing threads like this one instead of all the "Is life pointless? Are you suicidal?" depressing stuff :) Yeah, I'm very happy with my life, I have a lot of wonderful friends, I'm studying what I want, and my family has a decent amount of money so we are trubleless in that way. I wouldn't change it for anybody else's.

November 27th, 2008, 5:55 AM
Hmm. I guess my life is made great by the countless opportunities for an excellent future that lies ahead of me. I'm pretty proud of my hunger for knowledge, and my expression through art, as well. I think my life's pretty darn good, because I've got a lot of things all sorted out C:

November 27th, 2008, 5:59 AM
My life is mediocre, but to be fair don't deserve a "great" life.

November 27th, 2008, 1:22 PM
I thought my life was great when I was a party animal and never was home and did anything to be with friends all the time all day long. But I was pretty worried over anything.

Nowadays, I'm cool and calm. I do what I feel like, and I haven't lost my friends for that. I live in a wonderful country and city, and I'VE GOT A CAR :D That's something to be happy about ^^

November 27th, 2008, 1:29 PM
My life is great because of my friends, I have some great friends and have made loads of new ones recently. If I am with them I don't worry about money or how I am doing in school I am able to relax and enjoy myself and that makes my life easier and enjoyable.

Mr. Epic
November 27th, 2008, 4:29 PM
I am not enjoying life very much at the moment no, just had killer assessments and since I have high expectations and a lot of pressure on top it is very bad! I barely get enough free time, I am pretty happy to be on PC right now though :)
I can wait for when I finish college and go to uni its supposed to be more relaxed and also fun there!

Zebra Thunderhead
November 27th, 2008, 4:53 PM
College will be over soon enough, at least for the year. You'll make it through. (:

Glad to hear everyone else's lives are so going great~