PDA

View Full Version : Taking any precautions?

ErickaVolt
November 29th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Do you take any precautions like assembling computer pieces? Or going inside in the volcano?

I take precautions especially when I'm doing something for the first time.

jasonresno
November 29th, 2008, 04:16 PM
....wut?

what's going on here?

Yuoaman
November 29th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Mweh?!

What are you talking about? Precautions about what?

Mr. Epic
November 29th, 2008, 05:13 PM
What the hell, do you mean risks? Your sentences don't make any sense!

Cynic Kaka
November 29th, 2008, 05:15 PM
I take precautions on EVERYTHING, since I'm paranoid, and can't stop thinking about what happens after death.

:t144: out.

wakachamo
November 29th, 2008, 05:29 PM
I take lots of precautions when I'm entering a volcano. Because it's my profession, there are a lot of factors you need to consider before you can properly enter the mouth of a volcano for examination.

Vernikova
November 29th, 2008, 05:48 PM
I take precautions when doing things that I can only do once usually. Like in a sports game or when I do other things that need me to be careful with something. Such as when I move a fragile object like a vase.

Hawkfish
November 30th, 2008, 09:30 AM
Yeah, I take precautions generally. Sometimes I don't though.

Virtual Chatot
November 30th, 2008, 10:57 AM
Since I am in the debate club, I have to take precautions when it comes to setting up an argument and systematically breaking down my opponent's wall.
If I don't state something properly or take the time to remember the facts without having to look at my notes, it makes me look bad, and by extension my argument.

Patchisou Yutohru
December 1st, 2008, 08:41 PM
Can't say I've ever been in a volcano. :[

But I see what you're trying to ask, and no. I don't take precautions before I do anything unless it includes doing something I'm uncomfortable doing which I don't feel comfortable explaining.

Edit: I do actually have precautions now that I think about it: precautions for my life after high school and what I'm going to do when I'm out on my own.

Harley Quinn
December 1st, 2008, 08:44 PM
Remember:

Always use a condom. Nothing is worse than a unplanned baby.
--

Yes, I use precautions. Usually when I go on a camping trip, I make sure I've got everything.

Cassino
December 2nd, 2008, 12:36 PM
....wut?

what's going on here?
Mweh?!

What are you talking about? Precautions about what?
What the hell, do you mean risks? Your sentences don't make any sense!
So none of you could work out that the only word missing in ErikaVolt's post was "when", between 'like' and 'assembling'? ... Hur-hur.

Still — no, safety is usually my lowest priority. I have a saw cut on my hand currently (gloves were available but I didn't wear them), and when you realise I've been felling pine trees all day and almost landed one on someone you may start to wonder.

txteclipse
December 2nd, 2008, 01:19 PM
So none of you could work out that the only word missing in ErikaVolt's post was "when", between 'like' and 'assembling'? ... Hur-hur.

One missing word makes a world of difference. The sentence was grammatically correct, but exponentially confusing.

Anyway, yes, I often take precautions. Touch the chassis of my computer case before installing a component, bring warm clothes with me in case it gets cold, etc.

Jorah
December 2nd, 2008, 01:23 PM
Well, apart from my daily trips to volcanoes, I can't say there's anything else I need to take precautions over.

Apart from my exams? So, I'm revising? And I always bring an umbrella with me, even if it's sunny

Angela
December 2nd, 2008, 04:31 PM
Can't say I have entered a volcano, but if your speaking of video games, I usually try to run right through it:D, do not stop to pick up some coins and that kinda stuff, unless it's needed to get to the next level, but I mostly play Sims, so the only precaution there is keeping the baby's happy or they'll be taken from you, and not to leave anything in the oven:D.

Remember:

--

Yes, I use precautions. Usually when I go on a camping trip, I make sure I've got everything.

True word's of wisdom.

Metatron
December 2nd, 2008, 04:42 PM
Remember:

Condoms are no fun. That being said, neither are unplanned pregnancies. Still, given the choice, I wouldn't wear one D:

....Anyways, no, I hardly ever plan things out ahead of time. I'm pretty impulsive when it comes to...well, everything. Not only that, but I have the tenancy to overlook important details. I'm more likely to just act than to think anything out rationally first :'D

jasonresno
December 2nd, 2008, 05:46 PM
Most inadvertently hilarious post on the web.