PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Bros. Armageddon

~Frozen Darkness~
November 29th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Made With: Game Maker
Language: English

Intro
Yeah, another game I'm working on, with the help of my friend, our goal is to make this a very successful game. So, my friend and team introduce to you, Super Smash Bros. Armageddon!

Story
Come on, there isn't much of a story that goes with Smash Bros. Games. But because of the rule, I'll explain the Adventure Mode, similar to the Subspace Emissary.

The Adventure Mode, "The Remains of Subspace", is the continuation of Brawl's Subspace Emissary. Of course, expect to see a new leader of Subspace. After Tabuu's reign, a mystery character took his place as leader of Subspace and its army. So again, the whole array of characters, and some new faces, must stop the reign of this mysterious new leader.

Features
Confirmed! 57 Characters!
Numerous Stages!
New Adventure Mode!
Tons of new items!
Secret hidden costumes!
Music Remixes!
More to come!

The "Floating" Factor

As people probably already know about Darkrai, with some characters, you can float around the stage without falling. However, this is limited. When floating in mid-air, you take damage after a while, and it will accumulate fast if you keep floating. However, this doesn't mean as if you're floating right above the ground.

Team

Master Gamer 491-Just about everything except Scripting ( But I don't do everything that well )
My friend and his sister who don't have accounts-Idea Maker
Andinator-Graphics Maker, Beta Tester
minixfact-Beta Tester
braminoid-Spriter
ashandmisty4evermore-Beta tester
Crypto107-Idea Maker
Daisuke-Idea Maker
riceeman-Spriter
SethCullen-Beta Tester
Patjuh09-Beta Tester
bubblewrap-Spriter
Xaviar-Spriter

Stages

These will be default stages, so there's no point in hiding them. Here they are! I'll release hidden stages when I feel like it. (I'll release them all gradually)

1. Battlefield (SSBA)
2. Final Destination (SSBA)
3. Comet Observatory (Galaxy)
4. Rainbow Road (MKW)
5. King Dedede's Castle (Squeak Squad)
6. Stargazer Colliseum (PBR)
7. Storm Hill (DK Jungle Beat)

I need ideas for more!

Screenshots

Coming soon!

Downloads

Coming soon!

Spoilers

WARNING! ONLY LOOK AT THIS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE GAME'S SECRETS!

Coming soon!

Thanks for viewing! :)

ryushin5
November 29th, 2008, 08:42 PM
I like the concept of this game gamemaker is good enging for a super smash bros game cool can't wait to see some screens. :D

~Frozen Darkness~
November 29th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Thanks very much! We are currently working on the character select screens!

ryushin5
November 29th, 2008, 08:45 PM
cool can't wait so i am guessing you are going to add nintendo characters that weren't in the previous SSB games.

~Frozen Darkness~
November 29th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Yes but not only them also characters people wanted to be in Brawl but they weren't.

ryushin5
November 29th, 2008, 08:48 PM
cool can i give out a request for a character?

~Frozen Darkness~
November 29th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Yes I forgot to say that all ideas are welcome!

ryushin5
November 29th, 2008, 08:53 PM
ok well a character I would like to suggest is Darkrai I always imagined him in a SSB game he seems like a good fighter.

chanchimi
November 29th, 2008, 08:55 PM
This sounds cool! I can't wait to see some screenshots later on!

Oh, if I may ask, will Megaman be in this game? Eheh, sorry, but I always had wanted him to be in SSB!

Anyways, I'll look foward to progress on this game!

~Frozen Darkness~
November 29th, 2008, 09:04 PM
You are free to ask anything you like! And okay, I'll be adding Darkrai and Megaman to it!

Andinator
November 29th, 2008, 09:59 PM
hey man its me. and if ur planning on making sprites for this. im ur man

~Frozen Darkness~
November 29th, 2008, 10:04 PM
kk I'll add you! Thanks!

Andinator
November 29th, 2008, 10:09 PM
i say we add bomberman and Mii

FFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

~Frozen Darkness~
November 29th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Hm....that's an intriguing choice. K he's in then.

Andinator
November 29th, 2008, 10:16 PM
and no offense, but darkrai would be kinda random (like mewtwo and lucario were) but what you could do is have a secondary pokemon trainer (like Nate from battle rev) that would use them like pokemon trainer. and also, for pokemon trainer, have him also switch with pikachu. and if you want an alternate sprite, my new sprite thread (winter suits) has him in a "Winter suit"

~Frozen Darkness~
November 29th, 2008, 10:25 PM
I'm keeping Darkrai in, but a new trainer is certainly a possibility.

Andinator
November 29th, 2008, 10:31 PM
u noe what would be funny. if in story mode, Mr. Gamen'Watch steps out of the shadows and u can see is face, and hes actuallly a mii. then when ur done with story mode, you can customize how he looks

~Frozen Darkness~
November 29th, 2008, 10:39 PM
That is actually a great idea, but can you send that info to me via PM?

TeddiursaFan
November 29th, 2008, 10:43 PM
ok well a character I would like to suggest is Darkrai I always imagined him in a SSB game he seems like a good fighter.
I actually think it's kind of unfair of having a legendary as a playable character. Though, mewtwo worked out pretty good, but I think it's kind of wierd of having an almighty legendary moving around in the game. I suggest making it a pokemon used from the pokeball item. A character I would like to see is having the main character from Animal Crossing as a playable character. For example, the boy and girl on the Animal Crossing: City Folk box art can be alternatives costumes. The special buttons can include the items the character used like the shovel (hit them in the ground or 1 second), fishing rod (can be the jump special where you can latch onto the stage with the hook), butterfly net, and sling shot. The final smash can be like the character throws a pitfall at the foe to activate the chain of effects that normally happens when you use the smash ball. Then the character sets the timer after the foe is in the ground due to the pitfall. The timer makes the foe slower even after hit out of the pitfall. So I guess you would say it's a combination of the timer and pitfall item in SSB. Well actually it is a combination of them both.

~Frozen Darkness~
November 29th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Hey if Mewtwo worked well, there's really nothing to complain about. That's how Melee did it, that's how Brawl was going to have it, and it's worked out pretty good so far. And anyway, it's not like I'll overpower it.

TeddiursaFan
November 29th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Actually, brawl didn't have a legendary, but let's quit arguing about it. So what about my other idea?

~Frozen Darkness~
November 29th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Yes that's why I said Brawl was going to have it. Mewtwo was going to be in but they cut him out, but his data exists in brawl. But an Animal Crossing Character would be good.

TeddiursaFan
November 29th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Yes that's why I said Brawl was going to have it. Mewtwo was going to be in but they cut him out, but his data exists in brawl. But an Animal Crossing Character would be good.
I said we should quit talking about the legendaries, but since you continued I'm only going to say that Mewtwo was replaced with Lucario. I actually think Lucario is better. Well that's all to say. I don't see why they didn't add an Animal Crossing character in brawl because they had a stage, items, stickers, and trophies. I remember seeing a Tom Nook trophy in melee. He's an Animal Crossing character if you don't play the game.

~Frozen Darkness~
November 29th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Ok this is getting annoying I'll stop now. But I know that already. And yeah I don't play the game but I know aobut some things in Animal Crossing. I'll add Tom Nook, I guess. I'm not sure though...

TeddiursaFan
November 29th, 2008, 11:12 PM
I didn't say to add him; I was just stating that his trophy was in melee which I mentioned because I said I don't know why they didn't add the AC player in brawl. Though, you get to choose what you want to put in because it's your game. After all, we are here to suggest and to help not to take over.

~Frozen Darkness~
November 29th, 2008, 11:21 PM
Meh, I'm really not sure if I need any more characters actually, but I know for sure that if I do reach 70 Characters, I'm stopping right there.

Mitchman
November 29th, 2008, 11:24 PM
And dakrai does'nt make an sense. I mean he floats how are you going to control him?
Anyway this looks good and will look awsome if you create it. Hmm characters besides the current foster:
Tag team mario & baby mario!
I don't know why but i always wanted fierce diety link from majora's mask to be in.
Ganon pig form. Not the one we have today but the big pig wariior from yore.

~Frozen Darkness~
November 29th, 2008, 11:25 PM
There will be something that deals with that. You'll see when you play it.

ranger of almia
November 29th, 2008, 11:29 PM
I got a good idea for a item how a bout a capture styler that wraps rings around the opponent that would immobilize him for a moment,

~Frozen Darkness~
November 29th, 2008, 11:32 PM
Um...that would be really good, but I would like that info sent through PMs to prevent spoilers.

braminoid
November 30th, 2008, 07:03 AM
hey can i help you with the game i can sprite and such.

~Frozen Darkness~
November 30th, 2008, 07:04 AM
kk I'll add ya to the team. Thanks for helping!

SierraTDI
November 30th, 2008, 10:31 AM
add misty with her move slap and nut kicker

Game Master
November 30th, 2008, 11:11 AM
WHOA!!!! Is your age right? If it is I applaud you if you can do it.

~Frozen Darkness~
November 30th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Yup my age is correct. 100% But it's only natural as I'm on my computer for hours on end. I eventually learned.

Andinator
November 30th, 2008, 02:40 PM
i dont think u should do the misty thing, but thats just my opinion. but how about a new kind of "hands" like Godly hands or something

SierraTDI
November 30th, 2008, 04:49 PM
the reason i did misty is cuz it would be funny if she kicked link or mario in the nuts

L is Real 2041
November 30th, 2008, 05:07 PM
I think that Golem would be a pretty fun character to use. He'd be a heavy character but he'd have power. He could rip out the ground and chuck it at you and he could cause earthquakes and what not.

Andinator
November 30th, 2008, 05:26 PM
srry, but in my opinion (again) this isnt a game about pokemon but about nintendo characters altogether. and plus u guys are coming up with really random characters like misty and golem. i can understand darkrai as he is popular and such, but these others are way too random

GFA
November 30th, 2008, 06:21 PM
IDk what sort of sprites you're going to use, but I pledge my alliance! (If by some miracle there DP, inform me ...)

L is Real 2041
November 30th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Fine I think that a Red Paratroopa would be a fun character, flying and fighting, and with the same shell moves as Squirtle.

Ex Trainer Ruiisu
November 30th, 2008, 08:17 PM
i think zero from the megaman x and z series would be a great character and for secret costumes you could switch between his suit from x and z.

Andinator
November 30th, 2008, 08:42 PM
how about this, each character has 1 other suit that would change what it does. for example zero suit samus to samus (given by nintendo) and megaman into zero and mewtwo into darkrai (im just giving random stuff

L is Real 2041
December 1st, 2008, 02:03 PM
And like Link to Wolf Link.

Andinator
December 1st, 2008, 04:04 PM
thats what i was thinking

~Frozen Darkness~
December 2nd, 2008, 03:52 PM
Those would be good except Mewtwo->Darkrai. And I never wanted to implemeant that Misty thing that jiggly said. It was really just a joke. And I'm done adding Pokemon characters or the game will be Pokemon flooded. And lastly, once I get the menus done, I'll post screenshots.

Edit: Oh and I've got a good debate. Should Rosalina be in it or not? 2 yes's and I'll add her. 2 no's and I won't.

Andinator
December 2nd, 2008, 04:28 PM
i say no

FFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

SierraTDI
December 2nd, 2008, 04:30 PM
how bout putting green from pokemon fr/lg girl add her as pokemon trainer 2 with the pokemon mew delcatty venasaur

Andinator
December 2nd, 2008, 04:33 PM
i thought he just said NO MORE POKEMON CHARACTERS

~Frozen Darkness~
December 3rd, 2008, 02:39 PM
K so that's 1 no. But for her to be out, we need one more no. Oh and I also have 1 yes from my brother.

TeddiursaFan
December 3rd, 2008, 03:00 PM
Do you mean from Mario Galaxy? That Rosalina? If so then yes. I wonder what moves she would do.

~Frozen Darkness~
December 3rd, 2008, 03:15 PM
Yup. So that's 2 yes's. So she's in!

ryushin5
December 3rd, 2008, 03:17 PM
she would probably summon some stars to attack the enemy. XD Hey one question are there going to be a final smash in this game?

~Frozen Darkness~
December 11th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Yes there will be Final Smashes in it. Sorry no updates though cuz the game is stored on my friend's computer.

ghettowizard223344
December 13th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Wow THis Game Is Awesome You Should Add Roilu In It And His Final Smash He Turn's In To Lucario Kinda Like Wario In SSBB

~Frozen Darkness~
December 13th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Unfortunely, I've got enough Pokemon characters to add to this game. So Riolu won't be in.

Patjuh09
December 14th, 2008, 02:09 AM
What old characters aren't you going to put in? Also, I have a little character-request, will you put Lyn in?

~Frozen Darkness~
December 14th, 2008, 11:22 AM
All of Brawl's roster will be returning.

Andinator
December 14th, 2008, 11:57 AM
i was thinking about some people from soul caliber, since the game is only for the wii

~Frozen Darkness~
December 14th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Okay, that can be a possibility.

braminoid
December 14th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Can you put in
Roy and Hector from Fire emblem?

SethCullen
December 14th, 2008, 04:14 PM
It seems really cool. Do you mind if im a tester?

Andinator
December 14th, 2008, 04:28 PM
stage name: mario party 8 world
special features: overworld view, random things will happen on random squares, can only follow the path (blocked by invisible "wall")

~Frozen Darkness~
December 14th, 2008, 05:19 PM
It seems really cool. Do you mind if im a tester?kk then you're the 3rd beta tester! Only 2 spots for beta tester remain now!

Andinator: Okay I'll add it.

braminoid: Sure. I don't see why not.

braminoid
December 15th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Ohh and another Idea
Claus-Mother 3
Ryuta-Ouendan (remember i made a sprite sheet of him for ya)
and Stafy

~Frozen Darkness~
December 15th, 2008, 03:31 PM
I'll think about it. And screenies are coming as soon as I get the title screen done.

~Dai-kun~
December 16th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Hey MG I just need to tell you that those people's ideas are ideas you don't need to add them like that..especially if you put too many non-Nintendo characters that would pretty much ruin it..besides I'm already on the job of getting ideas for characters since I'm the new idea maker and all..

~Frozen Darkness~
December 16th, 2008, 03:17 PM
IK but the more the merrier, right?

~Dai-kun~
December 16th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Kind of..trust me I understand and know what I'm saying. Anyways how about after you get a list I will see what characters we got and help you check em out...Oh and add this character: Geno(SMRPG), Marx(KSS,KSSU) btw don't add Marx as a boss or anything for the story unless its like a character vs. character fight in the story..because Kirby never has an actual bad guy character in their roster.

~Frozen Darkness~
December 16th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Sure! They're both in! Yeah, I am currently working on the title screen and which characters it should have.

spike6958
December 16th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Ridley should be in, and so should Conker and Banjo-Kazooie, i would also say Cloud but not sure if he would fit.

Also could you please post the charater list for the game.

~Frozen Darkness~
December 16th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Ridley should be in, and so should Conker and Banjo-Kazooie, i would also say Cloud but not sure if he would fit.

Also could you please post the charater list for the game.

Ridley is too boss-like. He wouldn't fit.

And I already confirmed with my friend that we weren't going to add Conker and Banjo- Kazooie.

Cloud is a possibility though.

A list of characters will be in the Spoilers section of the thread once I get it up.

~Dai-kun~
December 16th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Yeah the only companies that I think should have their characters are:
Square Enix:(Because they've been working together)
SEGA:(They have also been working together)
Yeah thats pretty much it.. Oh and as for stages I had a ton more and the LoZ series stages I came up with have unique qualities which I will explain to you on my profile MG

~Frozen Darkness~
December 17th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Kk but Snake will be in as well. But he'll be the only Konami character to be in.

spike6958
December 17th, 2008, 07:09 PM
I think you can afford to use more company's than just Nintendo, Square Enix, Sega and Konami, how about Ubisoft characters like Rayman(I'm not suggesting him, hes just an example for this), he seems to have become a Nintendo exclusive character, i think as long as the company is related to Nintendo and the character doesn't mess up the game play they should be considered.

~Dai-kun~
December 19th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Yeah your right but i'm changing my mind about Square Enix because FF and Smash Bros. don't mix it would be too much...but yeah Rayman could go in..I mean I already started on the Adventure Mode Storyline...

Andinator
December 23rd, 2008, 04:27 PM
rayman would be a fun character. like shooting out his fist and stuff. oh oh oh i no. for his final smash, he could fire out a bunch of rabbits with plungers stuck on their faces

Patjuh09
December 27th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Can I be a beta tester?

I really can't wait 'till the screenies!

~Frozen Darkness~
December 27th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Kk you're the last beta tester! You got the last position for beta testing! Congratulations!

FrozenMaster757
December 27th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Hey, are you taking ideas for characters still? Because I am making a Smash Bros Game as well, and have a character roster set up, if you want some ideas.

~Frozen Darkness~
December 27th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Yup. I'll be taking requests until either I release the game or reach 85 Characters.

FrozenMaster757
December 27th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Okay, you want me to PM you my character roster, and you can get some ideas for characters from that? Also, if you need a storyline or ideas for anything else, I'd be willing to help.

Andinator
December 27th, 2008, 06:56 PM
he doesnt go on as much, and since me and braminoid are the spriters, it would be easier to PM it to one of us (i would suggest me cause im almost active the entire day)

Lockmaster24
December 27th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Shadow better be in it! If shadow is in it is a 10 if not a 9.99 (lol) and Issac from Golden Sun! And Geno!

Also i am going to be making my own SSB game eventually so i had 35 characters

How about instead of Ice climbers have Baby Mario and Luigi?

Transform Sonic's FS into Werehog and have Shadow with super shadow but it would be a power upgrade like Bowser's FS. also Link can get wolf link as a FS or even B+Down transform

Any the secondary Pokemon Trainer can be Pokemon Heroine (gender factor) with Cyndaquil, Bayleef and Feraligatr

Also I have a load of good SSB ideas so if you wanna have a chat then yeah also have a look at this:
http://burninfirefox.deviantart.com/art/My-Super-Smash-Roster-87310442

Andinator
December 27th, 2008, 07:39 PM
i no master gamer is more accepting than me, but i just dont really like the idea of replacing a character with another one that does exactly the same thing. its so morbid (no offense). and yea shadow is in. also, dont worry people, hes not the same as sonic. master gamer and his team have decided to add a little twist to things

~Frozen Darkness~
December 27th, 2008, 08:06 PM
i'm also against clones. they're just filler characters, really. My team and I are trying to make every moveset unique.

FrozenMaster757
December 27th, 2008, 09:13 PM
I'll PM one of you the Character Roster later, I'm kinda tired, so I'm going ot bed. I'll be on in a couple of hours.

Lockmaster24
December 27th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Yeah i don't like clones much as they are annoying

Andinator
December 27th, 2008, 09:37 PM
lmao LM24. we were talking to u

Haza
December 27th, 2008, 09:44 PM
What? wait is this for DS or not. Im confused. Im not sure how it will be.

Lockmaster24
December 27th, 2008, 10:56 PM
lmao LM24. we were talking to u
How???

That is why i said replace Baby M&L would be more popular

And I never knew why people think Shadow would be a clone. The pokemon Heroine would be good as a alternative and Jhoto was the most popular gen.

I don't get what would be a clone besides pokemon heroine

~Frozen Darkness~
December 28th, 2008, 05:15 AM
Melee had a lot of Clones. Dr. Mario, Pichu, etc. were clones of Mario, Pikachu, etc. And this is for Game Maker Pro.

Andinator
December 28th, 2008, 08:34 AM
what master gamer and i were trying t o say (since LS24 doesnt understand) is that we didnt like the idea of replacing iceclimbers with baby M&L. and we said that shadow IS gonna be in the game, but have a totally different set of attacks than sonic.

~Frozen Darkness~
December 28th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Yeah, we wanna keep the Ice Climbers unique in the fact that they are a pair.

Lockmaster24
December 28th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Of course shadow is going to have a different move set

B - Chaos Magic
B+Down - Chaos Sphere
B+Up - Chaos Control
B+Side - Chaos Dash
Final Smash - Super Shadow

In super shadow
B - Chaos Spear
B+Up - Chaos Control
B+Down - Chaos Blast
B+Side - Chaos Rift

Also what about Tag FS like when for example Samus and Megaman are on a team the go back to back and Blast them?

~Frozen Darkness~
December 29th, 2008, 07:20 AM
The tag FS will be hard to implement, but it's a possibility.

Tropical Sunlight
December 29th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Maybe ideas for a Battle stage?

- Mt. Chimney
- Wario's Castle
- Torn World

And some characters:

Shaymin (Land Forme):

- Leaf Blade (like a sword) = B + down
- Seed Flare (flow seeds, can charge some seeds with Charge Seeds) = B + left, right
- Jump (just jump to the air) = B + up
- Charge seeds (for Seed Flare) = B

- Smash Finale: Fires a large Solarbeam in one direction, then changes to Shaymin (Sky Forme)

~Dai-kun~
December 29th, 2008, 09:59 AM
I already had the Torn World planned already....

Andinator
December 29th, 2008, 10:52 AM
grrrr. how many people will master gamer have to tell. NO MORE POKEMON CHARACTERS. THERE ARE ENOUGH. but on the other hand, the torn world from Pt would be a nice idea. but u should make it so like you can run in any direction like even upsidown (but only for a certain amount of time obviously). and LM24, we already have a moveset for shadow. and i thought u just said u didnt like clones (yet the only thing you changed for YOUR version of the moveset was then name). anyways, the tag FS is an interesting idea, but maybe you should think it over a bit b4 you actually implement it in the game master gamer (cause theres a lot to think about like how this would work). anyways, if tag FS does go in, maybe you should have special requirements (like for example, there is a bar that appears on the bottom of the screen, one for each team. and every time you land a hit, that bar gets closer to full. when the bar is full, then when you either member of the team uses their fina smash, it is replaced by the tag one).

~Frozen Darkness~
December 29th, 2008, 11:12 AM
hold on lemme check:

These are the Pokemon characters:

Pikachu
Mewtwo
Deoxys
Mew
Jigglypuff
Darkrai
Lucario

That's 7! But since there will be a lot of characters, and since Shaymin is popular, I may make an exception to Shaymin, since it's moveset is well thought out and could work in SSBA.

Edit: I'm thinking about Tag FS, and this is how it will work:

1. You must be in a team brawl.
2. only one characters needs to have a FS.
3. That character uses it, and depending on the team that uses it, there will be a different effect for each combination of characters! (Will only work in 2 vs. 2 matches)

Andinator
December 29th, 2008, 11:17 AM
i dunno, shaymin's land forme is kinda slow and vulnerable. and since you will need to start out as that, it will be difficult to play. cause usually small is fast and large is strong. but land forme is small and slow. and it wont have many hands on attacks so if some gets too close, then bye bye. shaymin maybe popular, but i think we should just keep it a pokeball character.

~Frozen Darkness~
December 29th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Huh? Shaymin isn't weak, with 100 base in all of its stats, so it could be an all-around character.

Andinator
December 29th, 2008, 11:45 AM
well would u look at that. a 4th page. anyways, im not saying its weak, but how would you feel throwing a four legged chinchilla into a game that every other character has 2 hands and 2 legs (save for wolf link and ivysaur

~Frozen Darkness~
December 29th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Okay, it's a little weird but Ivysaur is just the same, really. And it's slow as well.

Andinator
December 29th, 2008, 12:18 PM
alright alright, but im thinking that transforming should be down B move. and final smash will be a combinator of a grass and flying attack

~Frozen Darkness~
December 29th, 2008, 12:21 PM
how about the final smash being seed flare?

FrozenMaster757
December 29th, 2008, 02:03 PM
I figure I might as well ask, do you still want me to send you my Character Roster for ideas or no? If you don't, just let me know.

~Frozen Darkness~
December 29th, 2008, 02:48 PM
If you can find more characters, then you can send them to me.

Andinator
December 29th, 2008, 03:23 PM
yea thats more reasonable

Lockmaster24
December 29th, 2008, 06:39 PM
hold on lemme check:

These are the Pokemon characters:

Pikachu
Mewtwo
Deoxys
Mew
Jigglypuff
Darkrai
Lucario

That's 7! But since there will be a lot of characters, and since Shaymin is popular, I may make an exception to Shaymin, since it's moveset is well thought out and could work in SSBA.

Edit: I'm thinking about Tag FS, and this is how it will work:

1. You must be in a team brawl.
2. only one characters needs to have a FS.
3. That character uses it, and depending on the team that uses it, there will be a different effect for each combination of characters! (Will only work in 2 vs. 2 matches)
Glad you like the tag FS but you forgot Pokemon Trainer so that is 8 pokemon and I really don't think mew would be a good pokemon to fight with Blaziken would be much better

Andinator
December 29th, 2008, 07:22 PM
yea, but plaziken is kinda random (again) and im pretty sure that turning int omew ismewtwo final smash

FrozenMaster757
December 30th, 2008, 08:12 AM
Alright, I think it has a total of 65 characters, but how many more do you need? I'll add more if I have to.

~Frozen Darkness~
December 30th, 2008, 09:08 AM
No. I added Mew cuz I thought it would be fun to use.
Moveset:

B = Barrier (Forms the pink bubble thing that absorbs energy. Similar to Ness/ Lucas)
> or < B = Psychic (Throws the foe around)
Up B = Metronome (Uses a Random move from one of the characters in the game)
Down B = Transform (Transforms into opponent)
Final Smash = AncientPower (A bunch of different elements zoom around the screen, damaging opponents. Elements are: Fire, Grass, Water, Electric, and Rock.)

(Can Float/Fly)

FrozenMaster757: I'll see if my roster needs some characters in your roster.

Andinator
December 30th, 2008, 10:34 AM
i duno about mew. cause its kinda obvious.and when i was trying to pick characters,i really like choosing out of the ordinary stuff that you wouldn't expect, like bomberman

~Frozen Darkness~
December 30th, 2008, 11:59 AM
You're right, but hey, if it makes some people be more interested in the game, then I'll add it for the sake of it.

Btw, here's a moveset for Deoxys:

Normal Form:

B = Psychic (Throws opponent in a Random direction)
> or < B = Cosmic Power (Darkens the stage for a few seconds)
Up B = Hyper Beam (Fires a Beam in the direction of your choice)

Attack Form:

B = SuperPower (Very Strong, but weakens as you use it.)
> or < B = Pursuit (Very Speedy Attack. The lower the damage the opponent has, the more powerful this attack gets.)
Up B = Zap Cannon (Fires a Ball of Lightning in the direction of your choosing. Also stuns opponent for a short time.)

Defense Form:

B = Snatch (If an opponent uses a Non Physical Move on Deoxys, it will block the attack and send it back with greater power.)
> or < B = Knock Off (Steals foe's item)
Up B = Spikes (Sets Spikes on the Ground, damaging whoever they touch)

Speed Forme:

B = Swift (Targets opponent, then strikes)
> or < B = Double Team (Makes an illusion of itself. This illusion will fade when hit.)
Up B = Teleport (Teleports in the direction of your choosing)

All Forms:

Down B = Form Change
Final Smash = Psycho Boost (A huge ball of energy rises then slams down, causing massive Damage.)

Andinator
December 30th, 2008, 12:13 PM
psycho boost should make deoxys automatically go in the air and fire a psycho boost directly downwards. cause anyone wihin a certain radius to get hit. and the closer they are to the spot, the more damamge

Banjora Marxvile
December 30th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Any chance of Banjo and Kazooie being in this? I've thought of a basic moveset for them, if you are interested. Anyway, this is looking great.

Andinator
December 30th, 2008, 12:31 PM
hey master gamer. i think we have enough characters. people can keep suggesting, but it think that we shouldn't take them unless we feel they are exeedingly good

~Frozen Darkness~
December 30th, 2008, 04:01 PM
kk then. I'll announce it. So people, no more suggestions for characters! However, items and stages may still be suggested!

Lockmaster24
December 30th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Nooo...

I thought of Chaos 0!

Damn

Andinator
December 30th, 2008, 11:09 PM
well, we thank you for supporting SSBA and we hope you keep supporting it, but do you wantthe selection screen to look like this:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

didnt think so

Patjuh09
December 31st, 2008, 05:44 AM
A few ideas for stages:

The digital world (from megaman)
Dedede's castle (from kirby)
Drum woods (donkey kong)
Dodongo's cavern (Zelda)
Melting Pole (Ice Climbers)
Cloud Ride (Kid Icarus)
Wario's Disco (Wario..duh)

That was it (for now...):P

Andinator
December 31st, 2008, 08:49 AM
well actually, dedede's castle is already a stage. but the others are some good ideas

Patjuh09
January 2nd, 2009, 09:12 AM
oh yeah, I forgot it.

I know it is irritating but when will the screens come.

~Frozen Darkness~
January 3rd, 2009, 08:23 AM
If We're lucky, a few months.

Patjuh09
January 4th, 2009, 01:32 AM
I don't know if I can wait that long :P. But what do you think about my stage ideas?

~Frozen Darkness~
January 4th, 2009, 10:24 AM
They're good ideas. You can expect to see them in some screens.

TeddiursaFan
January 4th, 2009, 01:46 PM
For Deoxys and Mew, I don't see how psychic would fit in with super smash brothers; I can imagine noobs spamming psychic on other people not giving them any time to do anything. For Deoxys (standard form) I think you gave Deoxys too much power over the oponent and stage. Think about Cosmic Power + Psychic or Cosmic Power + Hyper Beam. Does cosmic power dims the lighting of the stage or completely darkens it? I mean you can just darken the stage and use a move to knock the oponent away from the stage, and it would be hard to recover if the lighting has been tampered with. For Deoxys (speed form) I think you should replace double team with extreme speed because it seems more reasonable for the pokemon. Though, I wouldn't be too concern about spamming it because just look at fox and falco. Plus, tons of noobs fall off the side when they do side b for fox and falco (also wolf but wolf's side b is somewhat different). For Deoxys (speed form) you've given Deoxys a whole bunch of stealing moves and no defensive moves like mirror coat or counter. I would think that legendaries from the pokemon games would be used too often as characters due to their fame in the pokemon games and the power you've given them in the game.

~Dai-kun~
January 4th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Mew is no longer on the roster

sanny the hedgehog
January 4th, 2009, 03:28 PM
dude ssb+game maker= awesome

some ideas for the game:

new characters: shadow the hedgehog
geno
mega man
johto pokemon trainer
neku
beat
chuck norris

new stages:104 street (twewy)
the forest maze(smrpg)
the city escape stage(sa2)
some mega man stage

yup and thats about it from me

~Dai-kun~
January 4th, 2009, 04:20 PM
dude ssb+game maker= awesome

some ideas for the game:

new characters: shadow the hedgehog
geno
mega man
johto pokemon trainer
neku
beat
chuck norris

new stages:104 street (twewy)
the forest maze(smrpg)
the city escape stage(sa2)
some mega man stage

yup and thats about it from me
Okay 1. We already have enough characters from diff companies...Square Enix wouldn't be in....Geno however has already been because I already told MasterGamer a long time ago to add him..Megaman was already in but not by me..Chuck Norris...cmon..as funny as that would be it wouldn't be possible
I'm working on stages/story City Escape will be in..Forest Maze however wouldn't be in..but I put the music in one of the stages from a Mario Game..and for a Megaman Stage..I put in Neo Arcadia :D Oh and for the Pokemon Trainer...there is no point...that could be a costume....a cool one in fact..

fireyboy345
January 9th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Great job. I love super smash brothers.

~Dai-kun~
January 11th, 2009, 12:26 PM
we know..we know and don't we all..

~Frozen Darkness~
February 7th, 2009, 07:21 AM
*bump*

Well, Andinator disappeared for a long time now, I still can't talk to him.

But, I'm working on menus right now.

~Dai-kun~
February 7th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Great..and as we speak we are getting to the end of our roster list...and i might add some stages.but after that as an extra task i will think about trophies..

Agamo
February 7th, 2009, 11:31 PM
I wish I had seen this earlier I would have suggested some digimon
what about an item that acts like a pokeball but with digimon instead

Fatality23
February 8th, 2009, 06:54 AM
Hmm maybe you could make a stage like bomber planet.

~Frozen Darkness~
February 8th, 2009, 08:38 AM
I might consider Bomber Planet; I'll talk to Dai-kun about it.

~Dai-kun~
February 8th, 2009, 09:24 AM
What does Digimon have to do with the games that are featured in SSB series though?

sonic smash down
February 8th, 2009, 10:05 AM
hey dude if your still need ideas for characters how about krystal:
there was alot of people that wanted her in because they knew she would be tight in it. (i was actually part of a smashboards community that really wanted krystal in and explained everything she would have)

I wasnt disappointed as much that krystal didnt get in brawl as that wolf was pretty much a complete copy of falco and fox but alot slower and more powerful (although i do admit he has his own stategy even if he doesnt have his own moves.

so how about it. i know alot of places that went through characters movesets and stuff an i can find if for you, geno, ridley, megaman...and i know there was alot more..
o and the game sounds pretty tight as for using game maker for it, wouldnt have expected not many here use it, and personally i was tired of game maker so i switched to RMXP. cant wait to see more though

o ok i read one of your posts if you dont need most of it just skip it pretty much.

~Dai-kun~
February 8th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Don't worry bro we have everything under control about Krystal..if we can find a good moveset..and as for characters i have everything planned out

sonic smash down
February 8th, 2009, 04:37 PM
K cool i was just giving ideas. anyways if you need a moveset im pretty sure its still in the smash community if ya want me to look for it and send it through pm.

Andinator
February 9th, 2009, 04:18 PM
well, guys im back, and ill be on more often. and i didnt dissappear. what did you see me on the "have you seen me" page of the newspaper or something. anyways, ill be on more often now. and also, we should have a mario kart stage, where you can keep on getting hit by cars

~Dai-kun~
February 9th, 2009, 04:44 PM
There are actually 2:
Coconut Mall:Ground Stage:Comparison:Mario Circuit|
Rainbow Road:Aerial Stage:Comparison:Lylat Cruise|

~Frozen Darkness~
February 9th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Wow, I missed a lot.

It's nice to see you back Andinator!
Yeah, as Dai-kun said, we have 2 MK Stages.

Effects for Cocunut Mall:

Stage will change from one floor to another, eventually going outside! Keep up with the screen to survive!

Racers can run over you occasionally.

Rainbow Road:

Racers can run over you occasionally.

Stars, Comets, etc. can fall and pulverize you!

Stage shines with changing colors.

Fatality23
March 1st, 2009, 04:07 PM
Cool,

I hope this gets finished

~Frozen Darkness~
April 10th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Hi everyone!

I apolgize for the lack of updates.

My computer crashed and is currently down. I'm on my friend's computer right now.

~Frozen Darkness~
May 6th, 2009, 03:36 PM
~BUMP~

Sorry, again, for the lack of updates. I HATE MY COMPUTER.
I will soon download game maker on my dad's computer, so you can expect updates soon.

Xaviar
May 8th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Don't forget to add me to the game creators roster.

Current Spriting Project: Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. Think Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. ;)

Trikeboy
May 19th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Ok, you probably have a full roster by now but just putting in one suggestion for playable character and stage. How about the main character from Harvest Moon. I have created a move list and if you are interested I will PM it to you. His stage will obviously be based around a farm. Plants grow, if items stay around for a set amount of time they get taken away and shipped (including smash ball if you are including it), hurricane's batter the stage and get heavy rain etc.

~Frozen Darkness~
May 20th, 2009, 12:57 PM
If you have a moveset, feel free to PM me!
Yay! I got Game Maker Pro! 6.1, not 7. 7 has too many bugs.

mudkipftw91
June 3rd, 2012, 10:13 AM
I'd like to be a beta tester if that's all right.
Also I'd really like it if for a character to rival Captain Falcon, you put in Black Shadow from the F-Zero series.

Cilerba
June 3rd, 2012, 05:18 PM
Wow. This thread is three years old man. The limit for reviving threads is two months. Try to remember that before you post next time.