• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon curse black version

pokemon hacker id

cute child
Years
I have been working on a hack for a while and i need some help with certine things like i cant figure out how to script,i don't know how to add new places to maps,and i cant figure out how to make new pokemon.

i have an idea for a general hack i just need help figuring out how to do some stuff but if you help try to make it simple i have a.d.d. and don't understand stuff that good

its years into the future (still thinking of a name for region) and team shadow is an evil government agency that is pretty much running the country and is going to take some special pokemon that have a virus or curse that have been found near your town(still working on region and names)and taken into custody by a secret rebellion so every one in town has worked on a plan to smuggle you and your best friend out with the special pokemon but right after you get your pokemon something happens to your best friend and he or she turns all evil and you set out to save him or her instead of eight gyms there are eight team bases and you have to take them down one at a time in order to get to the main base were your friend is at and take it down and get your friend back(taking place instead of elite four)other stuff includes a virus that your starter pokemon have that gives them new evolutions ,pokemon lab is now the rebels hideout,you are a hole new hero in a new region,and an alternit reality where every one is evil and its easy to run into rare pokemon or you could find some extra infected pokemon in this demention you can compete in the regular elite four, you can travel to other regions,there will be new items,I will be taking away some things so you can face the bases and gyms out of order,I'm going to be trying to edit the battles so you can move around as the pokemon during the battle,and I'm going to edit the bike into an actual vehicle while adding roads and making separate shops

if you think i have any thing i should add to my story please comment and if you are just telling me my hack isn't that good please do not comment

p.s. i also forgot i need to know how to make the hack parts permanently part of my game

I will be posting what i have of my hack after i figure out how to turn it to a luner ips file and figure out how to post it

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I've been working on a hack for a while and I need some help with certain things, like I can't figure out how to script, I don't know how to add new places to maps, and I cant figure out how to make new Pokémon.

I have an idea for a general hack, but I just need help figuring out how to do some stuff. If you help try to make it simple, you should know that I have a.d.d. (attention deficit disorder, for those who don't know) and don't understand stuff very well.

It's years into the future in Kanto, and Team Rocket has reformed and taken over (or it could be some other team, if you like). You live in Pallet Town, and Team Rocket is coming to recruit new members, so everyone in town has devised a plan to smuggle you and your best friend out! However, right after you get your Pokémon, something happens to your best friend and he/she turns all evil and you set out to save him/her! Instead of 8 gyms to defeat, there are 8 team bases and you have to take them down one at a time in order to get to the main base, where your friend is at and get your friend back (taking the place of the Elite 4). Other features include a virus that your starter Pokémon has that gives them new evolutions, the lab is now the called the "Rebel's Hideout",and you are a whole new hero!

If you think that I have any thing that I should add to my story, please comment.

P.S.I also forgot, I need to know how to make the hack parts permanently part of my game.

Good job, you've made your own thread. Though, it might be slightly easier to read if I edit it into real English.

Also, dig around, and find out how to do those things. Scripting is by far one of the most common problems with new hackers, and there are plenty of guides about. Good luck!

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
The story is ok-ish, you said the TR reformed? If they reformed, how come they took over? You should also use proper English
so every 1
Refrain from doing that, type out your words. Also, you should add some features, what is different from the original Nintendo games?

pokemon hacker id

cute child
Years
I need some help figuring out my advance map i cant change a places name like a new place if i try to change the name of a place it also changes pallet towns name

ghettowizard223344

Mapper/Spriter
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2009
if you need a mapper ill help im the mapper for pokemon riegn of fire and pokemon (vote poll for title)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
That is because they are linked, just re-do Pallet Town to your liking, also Ghettowizard, it is Pokémon Royal Blue

sparcloud

My game: Pokemon L Version
Years
to change the name on a map you open that map and go to the header tab (last one)
and change the name there
(i'm really good at advance map)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
to change the name on a map you open that map and go to the header tab (last one)
and change the name there
(i'm really good at advance map)
That isn't his problem. He can't create a new place and then rename it without Renaming Pallet town.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
That isn't his problem. He can't create a new place and then rename it without Renaming Pallet town.

Mm, that happens with me too. Not sure what it means..

pokemon hacker id

cute child
Years
I'm getting better at every thing and never mind on that last problem but i need to know how to edit the actual map so that when i open the map it wont be kanto and how to delete maps like route one

O.K. thanks

Last edited:

pokemon hacker id

cute child
Years
never mind that didn't work

new problem how do I delete maps

accidentally created a ton of new ones

Last edited by a moderator:

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
Wow... erm... punctuation prevents confusion. Anyways, So far, I've seen no evidence that anybody knows how to flat out delete maps. It's one of those annoying facts of life... unless somebody can step forward and prove that wrong. Please do...

pokemon hacker id

cute child
Years
HUH OH SORRY MY CPU IS STUCK ON CAPS LOCK

NONE OF THE TUTORIALS CAN JUST STRAIGHT UP TELL ME I HAVE A.D.D. AND I'M NOT THAT GOOD AT READING THROUGH ALL THE LONG TUTORIALS

I'm currently learning to script after I'm done with that I'll probably release an alpha

Last edited:
Back