PDA

View Full Version : Where can I read Pokemon Speacial (Adventures)

RedJ
December 5th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Okay, I borrowed "The Best Of Pokemon Adventures- Yellow" from my friend. As soon as I read the title, I had a very bad feeling about it. And I was right- it was just a few choice chapters, and not a complete volume, and none of it made sense- one minute he has 3 Pokemon and next he has 6, and then without explanation he's battling Lance. I want to read the whole thing, but all I can find are The Best of Red, Yellow, and Blue (Green in here the U.S.). So I would like to know if there's a website where I can read THE WHOLE THING in English and not those stupid summary mangas.

Ex Trainer Ruiisu
December 5th, 2008, 03:06 PM
search mangafox im pretty sure they have it. mangashare might have it too

RedJ
December 5th, 2008, 03:08 PM
search mangafox im pretty sure they have it. mangashare might have it too
I hope its the whole thing....I usually read manga on onemanga, but it only has 50 something cahpters of it. And I know that out of 29 or so volumes, it can't only have around 50 chapters.

Ah crap, I forgot I'm not supposed to post this...my bad. *curses my newness*

FairyGarland
December 5th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Okay, I borrowed "The Best Of Pokemon Adventures- Yellow" from my friend. As soon as I read the title, I had a very bad feeling about it. And I was right- it was just a few choice chapters, and not a complete volume, and none of it made sense- one minute he has 3 Pokemon and next he has 6, and then without explanation he's battling Lance. I want to read the whole thing, but all I can find are The Best of Red, Yellow, and Blue (Green in here the U.S.). So I would like to know if there's a website where I can read THE WHOLE THING in English and not those stupid summary mangas.

I actually bought The Best of Pokemon Adventures Yellow and was disappointed. They just cut out a heap of scenes relevant to the story + only kept the really action-packed scenes. It didn't really make sense.
You can try Mangafox but they're missing quite a lot + I wouldn't recommend it because I think manga is best in tankōbon form. Personally, I buy the manga and currently have volumes 1,2, 15, 16 + 17, hopefully getting 3 soon.

Aegis
December 5th, 2008, 03:29 PM
You already PMed me about this, so no reason for why it's being closed is really need :O

-Closed-