PDA

View Full Version : PokeCommunity Slogan!

s0nido
December 5th, 2008, 10:03 PM
For a while now, I haven't seen a PokeCommunity slogan up. I think it's been like that ever since the site went up. Maybe it's to make people laugh, but still, it's kind of odd to see such a nice looking forum site without a slogan.

So this thread is dedicated to the search for a better slogan for PokeCommunity. Make sure your slogan is funny, creative and general. It also has to be short. Not that this winner will actually see their slogan up on the site, but it would be nice if a site moderator were to come across this thread and think of this as a really good idea.

Stimulate your imagination and come on here!

Forever
December 5th, 2008, 10:06 PM
The slogan isn't gonna change, no matter how many suggestions there are.

So I choose "we are still working on a better slogan".

RedJ
December 5th, 2008, 10:09 PM
The slogan isn't gonna change, no matter how many suggestions there are.

So I choose "we are still working on a better slogan".
I agree. I like it as is xD

icomeanon6
December 5th, 2008, 10:24 PM
We can't stop working on a better slogan now while we're on a roll! Since we could set a record for indecisiveness, I say we continue to work on that better slogan until the end of time (or until we get bored).

mystletainn
December 5th, 2008, 10:32 PM
We are still working on a better slogan... is our slogan. You can ask some of the older members and they can explain the history better.

ErickaVolt
December 6th, 2008, 12:57 AM
Read the FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30600), dude. As what Britney Spears said, the slogan is PC's official slogan.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
December 6th, 2008, 5:22 AM
The Slogan will stay as is forever.
There is no changing it.

Not unless the god of PokeCommunity says so, the slogan will not change.
OKEY?

Glitter Stain
December 6th, 2008, 5:36 AM
Really... if it isn't broken, don't fix it. PC does have a slogan... as mentioned before, it's "we are still working on a better slogan".

I think that when PC was still Proboards (or whatever it was) the slogan was the same except didn't include the word "still". The "still" was added when PC moved to V-Bulletin.

Morkula
December 6th, 2008, 7:24 AM
It's right in the FAQ...we already have a slogan. It is NOT going to change. So this thread is absolutely pointless. If I had a dollar for every time someone made this stupid thread, I'd be rich.
*Locked*