View Full Version : A really stressful week! What about you?

December 6th, 2008, 10:26 AM
This week I had a Science Test on Motion, a History test on WWII and a buisness quiz on management and accounting.

Science Project and Civics project on monday! Dang, life is hard!

December 6th, 2008, 10:41 AM
I have three tests in a row: Astronomy, Genetics, and German, starting from Monday. However, on Thursday I'm traveling back to Kuwait. No, it's a very awesome week XD

December 6th, 2008, 10:47 AM
'Twas fine for me. No school has its advantages.

December 6th, 2008, 11:03 AM
I have three tests in a row: Astronomy, Genetics, and German, starting from Monday. However, on Thursday I'm traveling back to Kuwait. No, it's a very awesome week XD

That is stressful..and cool

Anyone else?

Volkner's Apprentice
December 6th, 2008, 11:17 AM
It's final prep week (last week of normal classes) at my college, so yeah, it's busy. XD I have two papers due Monday and Wednesday, Christmas shopping to do, I need to get myself back into running shape for a 5k on New Years Eve, a giant 3-chapter Anthro test that I need a 90% on at least to study for on Wednesday, an extra credit outline on the Museum of Natural History exhibits for Anthro, a Mass Communications test to study for next week, a Genetics test (my last bio test of the year) on Tuesday, and I'm working 12-6 on Thursday and 8-1:15 on Saturday. Bam.

Gold warehouse
December 6th, 2008, 11:47 AM
I had 2 English tests, a Technology test, a Geography test, a History test about public health in the middle ages and medicine in the 19th century, a Science test and 2 Maths tests and I also have my Geography and Technology coursework due in this week. On the + side I got A* in English, B in Maths and B in Geography; I also expect I have done well on the History test.

True Reign
December 6th, 2008, 12:05 PM
This week wasn't very stressful for me, but next week is going to be Hell.

I have a Spanish Exam, Spanish Test, Math Exam, Math Test, Science Test, and a Geography Test (on Central America + The Carribean Islands. Gonna be easy, :] ).

December 6th, 2008, 2:37 PM
Man, I love the week. I have off work Tuesday-Friday and then I work Sat/Sun/Mon for 33 hours.

So if anything I'm not looking forward to this whole weekend.

December 6th, 2008, 3:12 PM
My week... 'Twas long and caused my legs to ache. I got a bit tired but it's been by no means stressful.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
December 6th, 2008, 4:45 PM
oh yes. end-of-term exams have started, including orals for spanish and french :| and I have exams right up until friday...but then I break up :D

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
December 6th, 2008, 6:15 PM
I had a LOOOONNNGGG week this week.
And then, it didn't snow like promised.

December 6th, 2008, 6:50 PM
I've had to study for finals and work on a final research paper for English, so yeah a bit stressful.

December 6th, 2008, 7:30 PM
It was somewhat stressful preparing for the finals and doing one take home final.

oni flygon
December 7th, 2008, 2:08 AM
Finals week!

Trigonometry, Chemistry, Economics and US History.

Passing chemistry is a must for me since it's a prerequisite for two classes I signed up for next quarter: Microbiology and Chemistry 122....

so the pressure's on.

December 7th, 2008, 4:02 AM
Its a stressful week for me because I have nothing to do but to sit in front of my computer all day looong. I'm having a Christmas vacation right now.