• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time Spent on Sidequests

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
Years
Whats the longest amount of time you have spent on a sidequest?(FFX-2 doesn't count cause we know it as FF Sidequests)
FF IX Chocobo Hot and Cold...Way to many hours on that sidequest.
FFX Collecting all the sigils and crests for the celestial weapons.
Chrono Cross getting every single character...no comment...

zsun_44

Just a member
Years
In FFX-2, i spent more time on sidequests than the main game, in GTA Vice, i spent more time on Ambulance/Firetruck/Vigilante/Pizza missions than the main ones XD

Pounce

renai kakumei
Years
yeah, collecting the sigils and crests in FFX... I also logged away many hours playing blitzball... and fighting monster arenas... and getting everybody all the way around the sphere grid...

I have 200 hours in FFX. o_o; I did everything possible.

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Getting 100% in GTA Vice City.

Cops/Army soldiers/FBI Dead: 165,742,575,361,454,750
Innocents killed: Above number x5
Cars blown up (cop cars, helis, boats plus innocents): 4,354,543,758,321
Tanks stolen: 158
Times killed: 5

John Denver

Banned
Years
Does building gummi ships count as a sidequest? If so that counts for me...cause I spent 20 hours just building gummi ships...

Actually...just playing smash melee I spent 400 extras hours just...playing it...meh

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Building Gummi Ships is awful until you get the complete Gummi set for saving all the pups. O_o; And by then you can make a cool one, but there's no reason for you to really fly. In FM there were extra mission though.

Back