PDA

View Full Version : PC Quidditch Teams

Volkner's Apprentice
December 7th, 2008, 02:51 PM
I don't think something like this would go in other entertainment and what not, so I thought this would work. XD

So I'm sure a ton of people have done those Harry Potter quizzes online and what not, so besides stating what house you'd be for, what position of Quidditch player would you be?

I've been known as a Hufflepuff and I've got no shame in it. :mudkip^_^: Haha; it's for those of us that aren't terribly clever, cunning, or brave, but are a mixture of other things.

As for Quidditch, which is awesome, I'd like to be a Chaser or a Keeper. (The other positions are Seeker and Beater for those of you that can't remember.) I'd like to be the one scoring goals or blocking them.

True Reign
December 7th, 2008, 05:01 PM
I'm in Slytherin. I forgot what I was, so I took the test again, haha.

To answer your question, I would want to be Seeker or a Beater. I'm fast (like the Seeker) and I can also be aggrasive (like the Beater).

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
December 7th, 2008, 06:09 PM
A beater for Ravenclaw. its a lot of fun to hit hard balls at people...

God
December 7th, 2008, 06:12 PM
I always end up as Griffindor or Ravenclaw, so fuse my wonderful personality together and we get a:

Griffinclaw. EPIC.

Ascaris
December 7th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Like above.

I was always a beater though.

Cassino
December 8th, 2008, 10:59 AM
I don't think something like this would go in other entertainment and what not, so I thought this would work. XD
Well it should actually because Quidditch is a sport, and all sports —fictional or not— go under Other Entertainment, ne?

Still... me... beater for Hufflepuff. :0
This thread reminds me that I have Quidditch World Cup on GBA... and reminds me that I should get all my GB(C/A) games back from my sister.

Griffinclaw. EPIC.
Lawl.

Syn
December 8th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Eh, im a seeker for Griffindor.....

Mitchman
December 8th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Wouldnt an online seque to the quiditch game be cool?
Grifendor for me. Seeker is the position.

Jorah
December 8th, 2008, 01:29 PM
I would be a spectator...I hate heights and would be too scared of being hit by bludgers! XD

Netto Azure
December 8th, 2008, 01:38 PM
I would be a spectator...I hate heights and would be too scared of being hit by bludgers! XD

Totally agree...But if I had to play I could be a Ravenclaw Keeper. ^_^

But hey It's Harry Potter XD

Edit: Seekers are way too overrated XP *shot*

Aurafire
December 8th, 2008, 01:43 PM
I always end up getting Griffindor for those online quiz things....So Griffindor I suppose. I'd definitely be a Chaser. I'd want to score goals and such. Plus, Seeker seems too tedious, Keeper too boring, and Beater too dangerous. =P

RubyJB88
December 8th, 2008, 02:33 PM
I would SUCK playing it. I took those tests (and thorough ones, not the cheesy ones), and ended up in Gryffindor and sometimes Ravenclaw.

Me too. Or by people.