PDA

View Full Version : Digimon World Dawn / Dusk

NeoZX
December 7th, 2008, 10:57 PM
I've never saw a Digimon World Dawn or Dusk thread before. So if there is another one, please inform me.
Here you can chat about Digimon World Dawn/Dusk, what are your digimon, how to get ~insert item here~, exchange Friend Codes (make sure it's via PM), etc.
Just don't spam, flame, mini-mod or some things like that.
And also remember to obey the forum rules.
If you are going to post something like how to get this, what is the storyline, be sure to use spoiler tags.

Haza
December 8th, 2008, 04:35 AM
Actually there was one but its inactive now. Im trying to get a lotusmon at the moment and its hard!

NeoZX
December 11th, 2008, 12:41 AM
I just got a Flamedramon, and after my hard efforts, a Paildramon. Which is sweet.
I think I was stuck at Proxy Island.

.Vaporeon
December 11th, 2008, 04:22 AM
Yes, there is a Dawn/Dusk thread. I believe, but since it Dawn/Dusk hasn't been released yet (Darn makers >: ) ,I play the Rom. I love the game so far. As I've been playing it for a while.

What team do you people currently have?

-Neku Sakuraba

Soul Eater
December 11th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Its been out for a while and I've been looking for some people with wifi who can play me.

If you aren't sure what it is here is a wiki entry that explains it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimmon

I probably can't play anyone really tough but probably later.So if you have it I'd appreciate if you could either post whatever you need to here and I'll try to enable PMs again if this gets closed.

I'm not sure if this is allowed. XD

Yes, there is a Dawn/Dusk thread. I believe, but since it Dawn/Dusk hasn't been released yet (Darn makers >: ) ,I play the Rom. I love the game so far. As I've been playing it for a while.

What team do you people currently have?

-Neku Sakuraba

So you must not live in the US? O.o; I have it already on DS. I have Digimon Dusk.

Razer302
December 11th, 2008, 08:17 AM
I have an imported version of Dawn. I love the game.

I use SN Greymon, Wargreymon and IPdramon. I have maxed the stats on SNGreymon and Wargreymon. I am in the process of doing IPDramon and a Garurumon to max stats so I can get a max stat Omnimon.

Another max stat I have is Justimon who I use as a supporter.

I would love to battle anyone so PM me if you want to play.

Soul Eater
December 11th, 2008, 08:19 AM
What levels are your Digimon at? I just restarted my game so I'm still weak.

Razer302
December 11th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Oh they all level 99. I would win that easy. I can use some weaker ones though.

Soul Eater
December 11th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Oh I see. I want to wait though. I plan on getting Hawkmon and Terriermon as relief Digimon. But when I get a chance, I'll let you know when I'm ready to battle. I have to figure out the wifi part. XD

Razer302
December 11th, 2008, 08:28 AM
I have never used Wifi before. No clue how it works. xD

How many hours you done? Mine are in the 300+ I think can't remember and to lazy to go get the game. lol

Soul Eater
December 11th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Considering I just started, Not very much. XD

Also, how do you get Digimon eggs? D: I've always wanted to know.

Razer302
December 11th, 2008, 08:33 AM
I have never bothered to do this myself but you have to have a new digifarm and have 2 of the same digimon in there. After about 5 to 10 Digireports go back to the farm and calumon should say there is a digiegg in the farm and you will get it.

To hatch the egg you have to meet the requirements it gives when you click on it.

Soul Eater
December 11th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Oh. I see. I'll have to try that sometime and see how it works. XD

Razer302
December 11th, 2008, 08:55 AM
I still have missions to do in the game. I have completed the main story but I have to do the subquests.

Eggs can be used to teach Digimon certain moves. Not sure how that works though. will do some more research and get back with what I find out. It may work like the breeding in pokemon but I am unsure on that.

Forci Stikane
December 11th, 2008, 08:59 AM
I've never saw a Digimon World Dawn or Dusk thread before. So if there is another one, please inform me.

OK. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=110240&highlight=digimon)

We had a sort of rival guild thing going in the previous thread, with AC Coda X leading the Dusk side and myself leading the Dawn side. Of course, I haven't really played it in a while since the Transfield quest over and over again was getting tedious. I think I was trying to raise the aptitude on my LucemonFM so that I could Digivolve it without degenerating first...

.Vaporeon
December 11th, 2008, 10:46 PM
So you must not live in the US? O.o; I have it already on DS. I have Digimon Dusk.

I live in Australia, I'll need to get it imported which I do not wish to do.

Hmm.... Interesting, Digifarms? Well I'm not that far into the game!

-Neku Sakuraba

Gummy
December 12th, 2008, 01:08 PM
I have Digimon Dawn but I haven't played in months. It was may favorite game for a while because of it's interesting story and post-game content. There's lots to do after you beat the game.

Spoinky
December 12th, 2008, 02:14 PM
I've been working on Digimon World Dusk. I'm borrowing it from a friend, and have to give it back Thursday, so I need to hurry and win! XD

Haza
December 13th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Does anyone have rosemon or lotusmon?

NeoZX
December 15th, 2008, 03:49 AM
Well, the current digimons I'm using in my team now is...
- Flaremon
- Angewomon
- RiseGreymon
And the reserve:
- RiseGreymon (Former Dot ShineGreymon with code)
- Flamedramon
- Paildramon

YoohuRt
December 15th, 2008, 03:59 PM
I'm currently playing Digimon World Dawn, I'll give tips and helps to players that are new to it.
If you want to know what my digimons are, they are
Imperidramon Paladinmode, 999 to All stats.
Risegreymon Burst mode, level 36 currently, stats near 999 soon. 96x?
Risegreymon Ruin mode, level 99, stats 999.

- Currently training other 3 digimons,
- Magnamon - Learning flash punch and royal slash through Alphamon and Goldramon, 800 attack, 600 to 700 to the rest.

- Sielpmon - Not yet strong, but, skills are tight xD 500-600 stats to all.

- Don't know exactly.. maybe Alphamon, suggestion anyone? XD

I'll gladly help if i can, even if you're from Dawn or Dusk .

But unfortunately, I can't play via Wi-Fi with anyone. The fact that i have no Wi-Fi connector.. :/ Sad.

If i'm not wrong, you can get Rosemon after/ transfield or before, by DNA-ing Lillymon with Matadormon, Lotosmon, I guess transfield too.

Forci Stikane
December 15th, 2008, 04:52 PM

Lotusmon, yes. I couldn't stop running into her in Transfield, so I have a full 999% scan of her...

Anyway, seeing this thread and being reminded of the other one made me pick up the game again. My current team...well, is a bit random:

-LucemonCM
-ShineGreymon Ruin Mode
-Ophanimon
-WarGreymon
-Vermillionmon
-WarGrowlmon

Yes, odd, I know. I'm multitasking for ShineGreymon Burst Mode and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, because I'm bored. :\ My really good stuff is in the Farm Islands.

Haza
December 15th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Lotusmon, yes. I couldn't stop running into her in Transfield, so I have a full 999% scan of her...

Anyway, seeing this thread and being reminded of the other one made me pick up the game again. My current team...well, is a bit random:

-LucemonCM
-ShineGreymon Ruin Mode
-Ophanimon
-WarGreymon
-Vermillionmon
-WarGrowlmon

Yes, odd, I know. I'm multitasking for ShineGreymon Burst Mode and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, because I'm bored. :\ My really good stuff is in the Farm Islands.

Oh, really? Do you think you could trade me two of them if you get enough scan data?

Forci Stikane
December 16th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Oh, really? Do you think you could trade me two of them if you get enough scan data?

Two? I haven't even Digiconverted the first one due to a need for space. I could trade you that one, though, sure.

blitzbear
December 17th, 2008, 11:31 AM
i have digimon dusk is their anyone who will do the thing to get digieggs over wifi i have some fairly good mega leveled digimon

Agamo
January 18th, 2009, 07:47 PM
I'm Buying Dawn off ebay I should get it by the end of the month
then I'll get a Veemon and train it to Imperialdramon Paladin mode
or try to get the team in my signiture

Forci Stikane
January 19th, 2009, 08:08 AM
I'm Buying Dawn off ebay I should get it by the end of the month
then I'll get a Veemon and train it to Imperialdramon Paladin mode
or try to get the team in my signiture

Off the top of my head, I do not remember MaloMyotismon being in this game, so you might not be able to.

CP3
January 19th, 2009, 07:23 PM
I've got the rom and so far its a pretty enjoyable game.

Right now I'm trying to get a Firamon and a Risegreymon.

Haza
January 19th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Im not currently but in my mind still trying to get Rosemon and Lotusmon. I also want a Pharaohmon.

Agamo
January 20th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Off the top of my head, I do not remember MaloMyotismon being in this game, so you might not be able to.
Did some research have to DNA Digivolve Myotismon and Shadramon with Arukenimon in your party or something like that

CP3
January 26th, 2009, 07:00 PM
He can also be hatched from a DM Half Egg.

Agamo
February 3rd, 2009, 12:08 AM
I got it!!!!!!
Got a Coronamon, Snowagumon and Guilmon and trying to get a Veemon

NeoZX
February 10th, 2009, 02:22 AM
I got a Veemon, but sadly, I already DNA Digivolved it into a Paildramon.
And I have another one, but I already digivolved it into Flamdramon.
BTW, anyone here up for a non-equipment battle (No equip)?
Levels must be around 20-50.

Haza
February 10th, 2009, 06:05 AM
I can do one but I am not great at this game

Devil's Guitarist
February 10th, 2009, 06:43 AM
man,i've played that game at a friend house and i must say that is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally
boring! mean....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Haza
February 10th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Its not boring. You just have to start from the beginning.

RedJ
February 15th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Quick Question- I have digieggs and the proper Digimon, yet it wont let me digivolve the Digimon. So...is there a particular requirement that has to be met?

Agamo
February 16th, 2009, 01:40 AM
Ok I'm stuck a access glacier (anyone got a map?) and my team is:
Paildramon Lv 38
MegaSeadramon Lv 32
WarGrowlmon Lv 39
Flaremon Lv 12
Phantomon Lv 37
GeoGreymon Lv 33