PDA

View Full Version : Please Keep ~E_M_Y~ In Your Thoughts and Prayers

Stronkadonk
December 8th, 2008, 02:14 PM
As you all know, our user ~E_M_Y~ has been in a bad condition, and his life is sadly going down, and he will most likely be gone on December 16.

But I would like you all to pray for him, and to keep hope alive.

Please, help him out by praying for him, and trying to cheat death out of it.

I couldn't stand to have another death take place, so many deaths have been happening around me, and I am on my breaking point with it. I'm not going to let it happen to any other person I know, I don't care how hard it is, I'm going to prevent it. There is always a chance for anyone, and everyone. Please, don't give up hope, and help him through this.

The Wave
December 8th, 2008, 02:20 PM
I don't know who ~E_M_Y~ is, but if it's really going that bad with him, I'll pray for him.

*prays for ~E_M_Y~*

Stronkadonk
December 8th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Thank you, and yes, he is feeling pretty bad and I do not want him to leave.

houston
December 8th, 2008, 05:37 PM
The same as above, I don't know who ~E_M_Y~ is and even though I'm not religious if things are going that bad...I'll gladly pray for him. Hang in there!

God
December 8th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Just a question, what is wrong with EMY?

ErickaVolt
December 9th, 2008, 03:53 AM
People who don't know ~E_M_Y~ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=83276).

I'm not into religion, but I know ~E_M_Y~ will survive. My hopes are higher than skies. I'm sure he will make it, it is a test in his life.

Just a question, what is wrong with EMY?
You don't want to know. Read here for more info (http://houndiary.livejournal.com/757.html).

The Confuzzler
December 9th, 2008, 09:59 AM
i believe in god but im not rea; religous,but ill pray for him! good luck E~M~Y! :-/

Wulf
December 9th, 2008, 10:05 AM
How sad.
He'll be in a much better place. I would really like to know what's the matter. It seems like a depressing end of the year.

Soul Eater
December 9th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Thank you, and yes, he is feeling pretty bad and I do not want him to leave.

Sometimes nature takes its course. It's true when he does pass on, you will miss him but deep inside your heart, he will always be there to guide you and will always watch over you.

I don't know him but, I do believe I've seen him around her and I will be sure to pray for him. ^_^

~Kavin~
December 9th, 2008, 10:12 AM
My prayers are with him as well. I wish him peace. *bows*

Anxiety.
December 9th, 2008, 11:44 AM
I hope that he can cheat death. And even if he doesn't, I prey that he'll go to the best place you can in the afterlife.

I don't know ~E_M_Y~ but I honestly hope that he is okay, and hope that he'll stay alive for as long as possible.

He'll be in my prayers.

Mitchman
December 9th, 2008, 12:14 PM
I never was in contact with him but i have seen him around. Hopefully there is a chane of him living.

Stronkadonk
December 9th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Yes, and a friend from some other forums has told me...

There IS still a chance for him. There is ALWAYS a chance.

These words made me feel so much better, and I really think everyone should put this in mind, and do not give up hope for him.

Dukey
December 9th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Wow... I will definitely keep him in my mind...

Lucy Lu
December 9th, 2008, 12:44 PM
I been seeing him around. I didn't know him personally, but he is in my prayers. He will live and strive. Just keep on fighting. :]

Metatron
December 9th, 2008, 01:46 PM
I haven't seen him around all that much, but whatever happens, he'll be in my thoughts.

I wish him the best of luck, and hope he's able to pull through whatever's going wrong =/

BakingBluePotatoe
December 9th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Oh, yikes! That's no good!

I hope he'll be okay!

I'm not usually religious but................ *Prays*

God
December 9th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Still don't understand whats wrong, but whatever it is, hopefully he will pull through.

Lash
December 9th, 2008, 09:16 PM
I don't know ~E_M_Y~ either, but, like anyone else, my prayers are with him to be okay.

Hey, this is the time of the year for miracles and good tidings and what not, right? I am sure, and hope, that he'll be okay.

DDD'SSCEPTILE
December 9th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Still don't understand whats wrong, but whatever it is, hopefully he will pull through.
Same.
Whatever you're going through ~E_M_Y~, I'm sure you'll make it. Godspeed my friend, you have my prayers.

Yu_&_Rei
December 9th, 2008, 09:33 PM
uh oh. I dont know him but I will hope for the best for him. *prays*

Phixum
December 9th, 2008, 09:39 PM
I admire that no one made a very stupid comment such as "I don't believe in God and I don't pray".

I don't know him, but I will also pray for him. That's the only thing I can do for him.

Yu_&_Rei
December 9th, 2008, 09:42 PM
I admire that no one made a very stupid comment such as "I don't believe in God and I don't pray".

I don't know him, but I will also pray for him. That's the only thing I can do for him.
Well at least ppl aren't calling him emo and such. I hate it when ppl say that when the go through this.

Guillermo
December 9th, 2008, 10:13 PM
This sucks, bad. Emy and myself were good friends, when I joined this forum he was one of the first I ever had, I hope to god he manages to hang on and stay with us. I will always, always be praying for Emy (Even though I'm not really into religion) in my thoughts and out loud before bed and stuff.

I hope you get better Emy.

jasonresno
December 10th, 2008, 07:57 AM
If someone would actual know what was wrong with him it would help...

Aurafire
December 10th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Although I never talked with him, he seems like a great member and a great friend. I will certainly keep him in my thoughts.

txteclipse
December 10th, 2008, 11:28 AM
I'm praying for your comfort and peace.

Stronkadonk
December 10th, 2008, 12:15 PM
It shouldn't matter, all I know is that he has a terrible condition, and that it is sadly hurting him.
Thank you everyone for helping with this.
It really means a lot to me, and I'm sure it does to him.

The Confuzzler
December 10th, 2008, 12:31 PM
really Mence Master, no problem! If he's obviously in pain people should be keeping them in their prayers - or thoughts -

Stronkadonk
December 10th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Yes, that is true.

I really hope he will come back to us, and be able to live a life again.

Netto Azure
December 10th, 2008, 03:39 PM
I'll pray for you EMY...
I've seen some of his comments and he seems to be a nice guy...I hope he becomes well...Even though this is a text-based forum...emotions still flow...-_-
Sana gumaling ka naman...Ipag dadasal kita....D=

Eucliffe
December 10th, 2008, 04:06 PM
I've seen him on a couple things, but never really knew much about him. And to think someone on here, whether I know them or not, may die on my birthday makes me feel even worse. I expect people do so on everyone's birthday, but when it's someone you actually know or even somewhat know, then it makes you feel bad.

But I shall pray for him and hope he makes it. May God, or whoever watches over us be with him.

Sushi.
December 10th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Gosh, I feel very sad for ~E_M_Y~ right now. I'll for sure pray for ~E_M_Y~ to hope for him to be cured soon.

Waffle-San
December 10th, 2008, 04:55 PM
We all drink to forget
Some of us more than most
When reality gets too real
And the fires of hell to close
But I'm here to let you know that
That you can make it through
If you believe that someone is watchin' over you

And call it an angel
Call it a muse
And call it karma that you've got comin' to you
What's the difference
What's in name
What matters most is never ever losin' faith
'Cause it's gonna be alright
You're not alone tonight

We all have our days
When nothing goes as planned
Not a soul in the world
Seems to understand
And for someone to talk to
You'd give anything
Well go on and cry out loud
'Cause someone's listenin'

Yeah, and call it an angel
Call it a muse
And call it karma that you've got comin' to you
What's the difference
What's in name
'Cause it's gonna be alright
You're not alone tonight

Keep your faith alive
You're not the only one

Yeah, and call it an angel
Call it a muse
Call it karma that you've got comin' to you
What's the difference
What's in name
Yeah, you're gonna be alright
You're not alone tonight

Oh you can cry if you want to, go on
-You're Not Alone Tonight, Keith Urban

Maybe not the best song, sorry, but don't give up and we won't eather. Thoughts are with you EMY

December 10th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Um...I can't really express my feelings without knowing about this "condition" he's in. Is it depression, or is he actually in bad condition.

Nevertheless, I wish him luck.

jasonresno
December 10th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Um...I can't really express my feelings without knowing about this "condition" he's in. Is it depression, or is he actually in bad condition.

That's kind of what I was thinking. If it is a destructive disease, God forbid, that's one thing. But if he's just emo than that is another.

wolf
December 10th, 2008, 09:02 PM
I also wish him luck, if he is in bad condition, then I won't force him to come back to the PC. He might come back, but not untill everything is better... I really don't know much about him, but he is my friend... So, I wish ~E_M_Y~ good luck!^_^

ANARCHit3cht
December 10th, 2008, 09:13 PM
It doesn't matter what is wrong with Emy, something is.. and the fact that we care is all that really matters.

I will definitely pray for him. I hope that he cheats death, although, I don't know him, it feels as a great lost, because not only was he another human being, he was a PC member. Well, I guess I give my best regards and bid you guys adieu

That's kind of what I was thinking. If it is a destructive disease, God forbid, that's one thing. But if he's just emo than that is another.

Emo, such a meaningless word. Depression, even though it is not some disease, it can be devastating. Depression, it is just as bad as cancer, aids, diabetes or any other disease, it hurts.. bad and could take a large toll.

~...~Now, if I have time.. I'll write a speechy thing(I most likely will have time, as I do nothing)~...~

jasonresno
December 10th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Depression can be bad but it will never ever be as bad as a true destructive disease. Any which way hope EMY gets better.

Archer
December 10th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Just putting in my support for him. Times can be tough, but there's always some light at the end of the tunnel, regardless of the outcome. Good luck, man.

Mika
December 10th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Honestly, to you silly little curious people who keep pushing to know what's wrong, does it really matter? From what I can tell, this isn't something someone would just make up and, as has been previously state, there's a big difference between someone going "oh woe is me" and being seriously bummed out. Have some respect for the poor guy why don't you. <<

;; EMY, you be in my prayers.

Hear my cry O God, attend unto my prayer,
From the ends of the earth my heart cries out to You.
And when my heart is overwhelmed,
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For You have been a shelter unto me
a Strong Tower from the Enemy
Psalm 61:1-3

Come to me,
all you who are weary and burdened,
and I will give you rest.
Matt 11:28

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Philippines 4:13

jasonresno
December 11th, 2008, 07:50 AM
Honestly, to you silly little curious people who keep pushing to know what's wrong, does it really matter? From what I can tell, this isn't something someone would just make up and, as has been previously state, there's a big difference between someone going "oh woe is me" and being seriously bummed out. Have some respect for the poor guy why don't you. <<

;; EMY, you be in my prayers.

Hear my cry O God, attend unto my prayer,
From the ends of the earth my heart cries out to You.
And when my heart is overwhelmed,
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For You have been a shelter unto me
a Strong Tower from the Enemy
Psalm 61:1-3

Come to me,
all you who are weary and burdened,
and I will give you rest.
Matt 11:28

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Philippines 4:13
Nobody is saying its made up. But it's so easy to exaggerate and be ludicrously emo to get attention. I don't see what's so hard about just knowing what is wrong.

Eternal Nightmare
December 11th, 2008, 10:17 AM
I really dont know who ~E_M_Y~ is and Im am not to religious, but he a pokecommunity member and we have to all stick together, crappy concept n_n'.
*Prays* I will keep him in my thoughts and I hope things will be back to normal.

Suki
December 11th, 2008, 11:44 AM
My heart and prayers goes out to you, ~E_M_Y~; I wish you all the hope in the world.

Stronkadonk
December 11th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Thank you everyone, and yes, it is a condition, not just a state.
I'm not sure if it's cancer, or what, but it is terrible, and I hope it leaves him.

The Wave
December 11th, 2008, 02:31 PM
I hope that he cheats death, although, I don't know him, it feels as a great lost, because not only was he another human being, he was a PC member.

I think that that's why we all pray for him, even though some don't know him. PC is just such a great community, we have respect for each other, regardless who it is and how well we know that person. the true power of PC lol.

but I think that that makes us all pray for emy. I hope that he'll receive our prayers and that he'll be fine.

Thank you everyone, and yes, it is a condition, not just a state.
I'm not sure if it's cancer, or what, but it is terrible, and I hope it leaves him.

I seriously hope it isn't something bad like that. it sounds that it goes really bad with him, but if it's something like cancer, then it goes worse than really bad with him.

Stronkadonk
December 11th, 2008, 02:37 PM
But, he said his life will be "resolute" December 16. So it won't get much worse, I do believe.

The Wave
December 11th, 2008, 02:52 PM
true, but still.... there should be a way that emy will stay alive. unless there's truly no way to get around it....

ErickaVolt
December 11th, 2008, 03:43 PM
I guess Emy will be fine. If we only know his illness...

Vernikova
December 11th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Well I hope ~E_M_Y~ stays alive. But I'm sure that things will work out for the best and that he comes through all right.

I guess I'll put his profile in my signature for support.

December 11th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Emo, such a meaningless word. Depression, even though it is not some disease, it can be devastating. Depression, it is just as bad as cancer, aids, diabetes or any other disease, it hurts.. bad and could take a large toll.

~...~Now, if I have time.. I'll write a speechy thing(I most likely will have time, as I do nothing)~...~

Do not put words into my mouth. I never called him emo, so don't go crying out that I did and try and make an elaborate speech trying to make me look like the bad guy. And as a kid who has a friend with juvenile diabetes, I am slightly offended you'd consider depression as bad as something of that sort. Cancer, Diabetes, AIDS, etc...are all MUCH worse than depression. Depression is "bad" and all, but those diseases are much more painful, and they are much more serious.

Honest
December 11th, 2008, 04:55 PM
~E_M_Y~, you cant do this. It is wrong. Ill pray my heart out.

"If you want me, hold me back!
Frail! the skin is dry and pale
The pain will never fail

And so we go back to the REMEDY"

Dont do it ~E_M_Y~...

jasonresno
December 11th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Yeah, like I said. If it's something like attention craving depression/suicidal thoughts than you can't even compare that to a real disease. If it's something like depression, it's still bad, but ya just gotta buck up.

Noah Ridgewood
December 11th, 2008, 10:05 PM
I'm slightly confused. Though everyone states that it is a life threatening disease he has, I read his blog and I just can't see it. For one, I'm sure if someone was going to die knowing all that, they wouldn't blog about a Pokemon forum. I just don't see that happening. I could see them telling some of their friends of what was going to happen, but blogging about it seems far-fetched to me. I mean, this is the internet. Someone could easily say something that's untrue (I'm not saying that's what he's doing, I'm using this as an example) and is, in reality, far from it. It's just hard to know what's going on in everyone's life without actually being there in person. Now, I'm just looking at all the possibilities here because he didn't exactly say what was wrong with him at all. And people keep saying it doesn't matter what is wrong with him, when really it does because people obviously care. If it didn't matter what is wrong with him, then this thread wouldn't even be put up. And I feel the need to state that even though I'm one of the people who don't really understand what's going on as I've never talked to him, I'm not trying to bash him, his friends, or this subject in general. I've read over this thread multiple times and continue to see "emo" being used and some people overreacting of it's usage. Sure we all know what the typical definition of emo is, but I really would suggest that you learn more about the word before you overreact about someone using it. Overall, I'm just shocked at how people are confused why some members don't know what's going on and want to... Since when was that type of curiousity a bad thing?

All in all, before some people overreact,
a) I'm not saying he's lying about it.
b) I'm not saying we shouldn't care.
c) I'm not saying that he's "the typical emo".
d) I would like to know what's going on, as would the majority of the people who replied.
e) It does matter what's going on even though some people believe otherwise.
f) Being curious and trying to find out what happened is not a negative thing in this case.
g) Some people really do need to grow up in this situation.

With all that said, the blog entry itself just seems to me like he's just leaving the community. Otherwise he would have included more aspects of his life offline than his life online. I mean, I know of about seven people out of all my friends from online that I would tell if something serious happened to me. I wouldn't want it getting around and then causing drama like this seems to be happening, so I would speak privately to the individuals and let "fate" or whatever may be guiding us, take it's course.

And that's just my intake in this situation. If this really is a disease, I do wish him the best of luck in a hearty recovery.

jasonresno
December 12th, 2008, 07:49 AM
I'm slightly confused. Though everyone states that it is a life threatening disease he has, I read his blog and I just can't see it. For one, I'm sure if someone was going to die knowing all that, they wouldn't blog about a Pokemon forum. I just don't see that happening. I could see them telling some of their friends of what was going to happen, but blogging about it seems far-fetched to me. I mean, this is the internet. Someone could easily say something that's untrue (I'm not saying that's what he's doing, I'm using this as an example) and is, in reality, far from it. It's just hard to know what's going on in everyone's life without actually being there in person. Now, I'm just looking at all the possibilities here because he didn't exactly say what was wrong with him at all. And people keep saying it doesn't matter what is wrong with him, when really it does because people obviously care. If it didn't matter what is wrong with him, then this thread wouldn't even be put up. And I feel the need to state that even though I'm one of the people who don't really understand what's going on as I've never talked to him, I'm not trying to bash him, his friends, or this subject in general. I've read over this thread multiple times and continue to see "emo" being used and some people overreacting of it's usage. Sure we all know what the typical definition of emo is, but I really would suggest that you learn more about the word before you overreact about someone using it. Overall, I'm just shocked at how people are confused why some members don't know what's going on and want to... Since when was that type of curiousity a bad thing?

d) I would like to know what's going on, as would the majority of the people who replied.
f) Being curious and trying to find out what happened is not a negative thing in this case.

With all that said, the blog entry itself just seems to me like he's just leaving the community. Otherwise he would have included more aspects of his life offline than his life online. I mean, I know of about seven people out of all my friends from online that I would tell if something serious happened to me. I wouldn't want it getting around and then causing drama like this seems to be happening, so I would speak privately to the individuals and let "fate" or whatever may be guiding us, take it's course.

And that's just my intake in this situation. If this really is a disease, I do wish him the best of luck in a hearty recovery.

Well said. I read the blog and I didn't get any "life threatening disease" more "i'm just going through a rough patch/being dramatic".

Stronkadonk
December 12th, 2008, 12:11 PM
No, I don't think he's being dramatic at all...

Patchy
December 12th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Do not put words into my mouth. I never called him emo, so don't go crying out that I did and try and make an elaborate speech trying to make me look like the bad guy. And as a kid who has a friend with juvenile diabetes, I am slightly offended you'd consider depression as bad as something of that sort. Cancer, Diabetes, AIDS, etc...are all MUCH worse than depression. Depression is "bad" and all, but those diseases are much more painful, and they are much more serious.
Unless you've been depressed, you can never know how bad it actually is.

Yeah, like I said. If it's something like attention craving depression/suicidal thoughts than you can't even compare that to a real disease. If it's something like depression, it's still bad, but ya just gotta buck up.
Depression isn't craving attention; it's a serious state of mind. And it isn't pleasant, I can tell you that. :(

But I'll pray for emy.

Edit: vance, I have two friends with some kind of it. And my point was that depression isn't something you can just shrug off.

December 12th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Unless you've been depressed, you can never know how bad it actually is.

Unless you've had a friend with juvenile diabetes, you can never know how bad it actually is.

Don't bother posting again claiming you have a friend with juvenile diabetes, that's not my point. My point is that your logic is reversable.

SethCullen
December 12th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Aww.

Im sorry get better.
Please.

God
December 12th, 2008, 06:54 PM
No, I don't think he's being dramatic at all...
You're one of his "besties", of course it's going to be like that.

SethCullen
December 12th, 2008, 06:59 PM
I say we get every poke comm. member to post here, as a posting chain.

If you dont post it means your a cold hearted. word i cant say.

Memory
December 12th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Woah, woah, what's with the arguing?
This is... quite ironic, I'd say. I'd expect better of some of you. :|

Nonetheless, though, like many others who have posted, I am not into religion.... I will pray for him.
I wish you the best of luck, ~E_M_Y~. ♥

(On a side note, depression in my opinion, can be a life threatening disease. It physically and emotionally effects you in all aspects of your life, and could drive you to end it. That's all I'll say on it, and will not reply to anyone who quotes me on this and argues...)

Chibi-chan
December 12th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Come on you guys. How in the world do you turn a thread meant to pray for someone in need into an argument? Really, think about it. Are the details going to make you pray harder or something? Knock this off please and keep this respectful.

Tyrantrum
December 12th, 2008, 07:52 PM
:O Poor ~E_M_Y~
That is truly heart breaking. :'<

I've seen ~E_M_Y~ around the forums quite a few times, but never really new him.
Though, I really hope he gets well soon, and if he doesn't...well, that's gonna be weird, having someone from this forum die on my birthday.

Anyways, my best wishes, and prayers to ~E_M_Y~ and I hope he gets better soon.
*prays*

~Michael.

Angela
December 12th, 2008, 07:53 PM

As convincing as that sounds then I have to disagree a bit with you,

because I know about 1 teenage girl on Iceland, couple years older then me, I knew her, she blogged about her death, and her illness, it was all real, and when she died her mom blogged that she had passed and she had asked her to report it on the blog when she died, I knew that it was not a lie because my brothers girlfriend was the sister of that girl.

Then there is another blog with a kid that has cancer *He goes to my school*, and I know that's all true, but he's recovering, but he was almost dying a year ago, he still goes to chemo, but I don't think he's out of the woods just yet.
(Both of these blogs were weary popular and when that girl died everybody knew, it was in the gossip section on every popular Icelandic blog.)

Sure they may not have blogged on a forum but they were blogging poring there heart out and isn't that what emy is doing?

Come on you guys. How in the world do you turn a thread meant to pray for someone in need into an argument? Really, think about it. Are the details going to make you pray harder or something? Knock this off please and keep this respectful.

I agree, and I am stunned of how quickly you turned a thread build up with good intentions into a argument, this might be a record of some sort, and in a thread like this, then posts made with bad intentions and cruel remarks are not wanted, so please keep this respectful.

Chibi-chan
December 12th, 2008, 07:57 PM
I agree, and I am stunned of how quickly you turned a thread build up with good intentions into a argument, this might be a record of some sort, and in a thread like this, then posts made with bad intentions and cruel remarks are not wanted, so please keep this respectful.

Just so you know, you don't need to reiterate what I just said ^-^;

Angela
December 12th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Just so you know, you don't need to reiterate what I just said ^-^;
Oh sorry I just thought it would be more effective if I would repeat it;).
Then maybe it would start to sink in to those that was pointed at;)

kidpunk
December 12th, 2008, 08:31 PM
This is making me very sad.
Its always very horrible when a close friend dies.
I will keep ~E_M_Y~ in my heart, alive or not.

Honest
December 13th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Only 3 days till the truth be told.
~E_M_Y~. I wish you good luck.

jasonresno
December 13th, 2008, 02:41 PM
What is so hard about knowing what is actually wrong with him?

Netto Azure
December 13th, 2008, 02:51 PM
He lives in the Philippines...and it's quite hard to find things out in RL through the Internet.

December 13th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Only 3 days till the truth be told.
~E_M_Y~. I wish you good luck.

What is so hard about knowing what is actually wrong with him?

I agree 100%, this whole thing seems a bit childish if you ask me. I can't openly wish him best of luck unless I KNOW what is wrong with him.

Stronkadonk
December 13th, 2008, 03:24 PM
He has some sort of condition, that makes him have some sort of convulsion, and makes him incredibly weak. He even has to go into an incubator sometimes.

December 13th, 2008, 03:37 PM
He has some sort of condition, that makes him have some sort of convulsion, and makes him incredibly weak. He even has to go into an incubator sometimes.

Was that so hard? THANK you for finally clearing this up. I'm very sorry for E_M_Y, and I hope there's some way in the future he can be helped get back to the life he deserves.

Stronkadonk
December 13th, 2008, 03:40 PM
I do believe I have already stated he is affected by a condition, not depression. If I haven't, well, my memory sucks.

The Wave
December 14th, 2008, 05:19 AM
you did stated that he's affected by a condition, but I get the impression that everyone wants to know what the exact problems are. but that's ridicelous (sp?), we know it's going very bad with him, and that's all we need to know.

just 2 days left and then we will know if emy survives or not...

kidpunk
December 15th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Tomorrow we will find out if a true miracle has happened.

God
December 15th, 2008, 09:55 PM
So, it's the 16th, wtf happened? :/

Melody
December 16th, 2008, 04:30 AM
We do not have to know his plight to wish him good luck and godspeed. May god have mercy on his soul.

I hope he makes it through to come back alright.

Tyrantrum
December 16th, 2008, 11:43 AM
This won't be a very good birthday if something happenes to him. :(

Honest
December 16th, 2008, 03:06 PM
This is the last day. Either he pulled thru or... R.I.P. ~E_M_Y~

Eucliffe
December 16th, 2008, 03:11 PM
This won't be a very good birthday if something happenes to him. :(

I agree, too. Being able to spend time with my dad for a bit and then with my mom won't be as great. But I hope he makes it. May the creator spirit be with him...

jasonresno
December 16th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Why was there some sort of countdown?

Stronkadonk
December 16th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Why was there some sort of countdown?
Today was his Judgement Day. Hopefully he passed his, and is still alive and well.

jasonresno
December 16th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Today was his Judgement Day. Hopefully he passed his, and is still alive and well.

Judgement Day? Like a visit to a Doctor or something? Or did he just decide "in x amount of days, it'll happen or no"

edit: He changed his username. His signature says "not over yet" and his "about me" says: "neither dead nor dying".

Reading over his Houndourdiary, this all sounds dramatic and kind of ridiculous.

.inLOVE
December 16th, 2008, 05:58 PM
I sorta know ~E_M_Y~, don't give up hope and get better :(

Stronkadonk
December 16th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Great news. His last post was earlier today. It will be okay now.

Naxus_Darkstar
December 16th, 2008, 06:42 PM
i dont quite know who he is but i am glad he made it through whatever had happened to him and i wish him luck in the future

SethCullen
December 16th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Thank God! My nerves were racking.

If he is alive he is indeed a christmas miracle.

>Feelings<
December 16th, 2008, 08:38 PM
All my prayers are with you. I hope you're fine now pal...

Nuke
December 17th, 2008, 01:08 AM
If he is fine now then that is great news.

I'm sorry I didnt wish luck before but I didnt stumble upon the thread.

Keep well and Merry christmas.

Ninja Caterpie
December 17th, 2008, 01:43 AM
~E_M_Y~ I never really knew, but... :\ Great that he pulled through, uh?

Ripper
December 17th, 2008, 02:14 AM
How serious was his condition?

To say it's a 'Christmas Miracle' could be a huge overstatement.

Sorry if I sound coldhearted, but the net distorts so much.

EDIT: Never mind, I've seen his new thread :D

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=163278

Chibi-chan
December 17th, 2008, 03:45 AM
As you can see, ~E_M_Y~ also known as .emerald is alive and well.
At the request of the person in question, he wants to close this thread.

Closed