PDA

View Full Version : Question: Little Green "Cubes"

Le Krome
December 8th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Hm... I am seeing these little "cubes" underneath blog entries for each post, and I want to know what they are.
Mine is a blank cube, while others, such as Chibi-chan and Lightning have 3 of these, all green.
Are these perhaps reputation boxes?

Zet
December 8th, 2008, 05:10 PM
they're called "reputation" and as to how you see them as cubes I have no idea
and you might wanna check this page (http://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php?faq=reputation_faq_extended) out for more info

Le Krome
December 8th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Okay, thanks for the link, and how can I check my total rep. points and all my reps?

BeachBoy
December 8th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Okay, thanks for the link, and how can I check my total rep. points and all my reps?Go into your UserCP and it should be right there. :)

Le Krome
December 8th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Go into your UserCP and it should be right there. :)

Well, those are only the last 4, I would like to see how many positives, negatives, and I guess neutrals I have gotten (It says X Points total as well)

Went
December 9th, 2008, 04:41 AM
You can see up to the last 10 reps, so if you can only see 4, you'll most likely have received only these four reps you talk about ^^"

ErickaVolt
December 9th, 2008, 04:55 AM
You need to enable or show your reputation level.

The warden
December 12th, 2008, 04:27 AM
I noticed in the reputation thread that you should start with 10 reputation power point but I don't seem to have any

Went
December 12th, 2008, 04:43 AM
I noticed in the reputation thread that you should start with 10 reputation power point but I don't seem to have any

Well, you DO have ten rep. points o.o
Are you sure you checked it properly?

Archer
December 12th, 2008, 05:01 AM
Um, for the record, it takes 50 +Rep to reach a second green box. So if you have 1 box you have 10-49 Rep, don't think you should have 10 boxes.

It should just say on the main page of your User CP. Under Subscribed threads.