PDA

View Full Version : There's Emblems now?

Soul Eater
December 10th, 2008, 10:23 AM
I've noticed that staffers, as well as Supporters have this tag called "emblems" and it shows what they are...Is this new and is it also just a Staffer/supporter thing or does that mean that a few members might have them too? I'm just curious, since I did notice I didnt have anything for an eblem...not that I'm complaining. I didnt see anything explaining how they worked, that's why I asked. XD

wakachamo
December 10th, 2008, 10:29 AM
They're not something that's restricted to members, as I've apparently been given one, too.

Consider them as more of a fun little thing to have on your profile, I guess.

Soul Eater
December 10th, 2008, 10:32 AM
How do you get them though? o_o Cuz I don't have any and I was wondering what the catch was...since there is always some catch.

Signomi
December 10th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Emblems were a recent addition. Your profile can now contain a trophy cabinet of emblems in which you've either earned, requested or simply put onto you by a staff member. We're allowed to give anybody emblems depending on what it's relating to and who's getting it, and moderators are only allowed to give out certain types. Members are allowed to request most emblems while some can only be earned. I'd say it would be helpful if there's an Emblem list for members to see what's there.

Soul Eater
December 10th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Emblems were a recent addition. Your profile can now contain a trophy cabinet of emblems in which you've either earned, requested or simply put onto you by a staff member. We're allowed to give anybody emblems depending on what it's relating to and who's getting it, and moderators are only allowed to give out certain types. Members are allowed to request most emblems while some can only be earned. I'd say it would be helpful if there's an Emblem list for members to see what's there.

So then I guess there's no chance of me getting one for my anime obsession? XD Because I'm always going from one obsession to the other without sticking to one anime for at least a week. XD

Signomi
December 10th, 2008, 11:10 AM
You may in the future! We're always open to new suggestions for Emblems, and I don't doubt we might have an emblem like that already. The current collection includes, and is not limited to, emblems relating to MOTM, being a member on PC for over three years, being with the same pair for over a year, an emblem for integrity, being a Supporter, even ones relating to creativity, etcetera.

Soul Eater
December 10th, 2008, 11:12 AM
You may in the future! We're always open to new suggestions for Emblems, and I don't doubt we might have an emblem like that already. The current collection includes, and is not limited to, emblems relating to MOTM, being a member on PC for over three years, being with the same pair for over a year, an emblem for integrity, being a Supporter, even ones relating to creativity, etcetera.

I've been a member of PC for three years! Just...not this account...It was for a different account but I'd rather not post it here. XD

Counterfeit
December 10th, 2008, 12:13 PM
I'm guessing they just haven't got round to everyone yet.
I've seen people who should've been awarded both the supporter emblem and the veteran one.

parallelzero
December 10th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Well, for us to go around and find every Supporter and every Veteran and give them an emblem is very impractical. We'll be doing up a thread where you can request certain emblems that apply to you, but the rest shall remain a mystery for you to discover.

Tater Tot
December 10th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Yep. I've been wondering if it was just staff members cherry picking people that they want to give emblems to. XD I noticed the PC Supporter emblem. And Midori Chi told me about the XD emblem. I could easily win the XD emblem. XD

Arcanine
December 10th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Ok guys... the whole thing is not up and running 100% yet. So lets just keep the "Man... I should get ... emblem" to when we do put this thing into play.
You'll all know it when the whole thing is ready to go.

Cassino
December 10th, 2008, 02:34 PM
May I ask, how long does one have to be at PC to get the veteran emblem?

parallelzero
December 10th, 2008, 02:55 PM
May I ask, how long does one have to be at PC to get the veteran emblem?

You'll know when we put up the thread and everything is ready. :<

Tater Tot
December 10th, 2008, 03:40 PM
I think it's three years to get the Veteran emblem. Anyway, this will be the next big thing on PC that noobs will be begging for twenty-four hours a day.

Le Krome
December 10th, 2008, 04:05 PM
When you do put all this up, could you please state every emblem and it's requirement?

!Verb
December 10th, 2008, 04:05 PM
I should have it then ^.^.. Its been a while since I was last here.. niice to see these added.

Ausaudriel
December 10th, 2008, 04:07 PM
When you do put all this up, could you please state every emblem and it's requirement?
Nope. The vast majority of emblems are secret, the only way you'll know how to get them is if you actually manage to get it.

People'll be free to speculate and talk about how to get them and stuff. If you discover one and how to get it and want to tell people, that'd be fine.

Regardless, we're nearly done. There'll be an announcement that explains everything really soon.

I'm going to lock this, the emblem feedback talk can happen in the actual announcement.