PDA

View Full Version : What's going on?

Soul Eater
December 11th, 2008, 08:07 AM
I've noticed that when I post a thread, my post falls at the bottom and anyone that posts, they all go upward, not downward like they used to...I'm sorry if I can't explain this, I can try to get a screenshot of it but this is new to me and I just noticed it today.

EDIT: I just posted here and it said my post was doubleposted: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4186180&posted=1#post4186180

It doesnt make sense because my post should be on top and then everyone else posts after. O.o;

Cherrim
December 11th, 2008, 08:11 AM
If you're talking about your thread in Other Games, I merged it with another general thread that was already there about the game. o.o

Soul Eater
December 11th, 2008, 08:14 AM
But it messed up because when I posted to someone's comment, it thought my post was a double post and it merged it. >_<

Cherrim
December 11th, 2008, 08:16 AM
I merged your new thread into that thread. Since those posts in that old thread were posted before you made your thread, your thread went to the bottom (because now it's just a regular reply). So when you replied to the thread, it merged your posts like it would any other two consecutive replies.

Soul Eater
December 11th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Oh. Okay. I see that now. I thought it PC was getting weird on me. XD You can close this now, Erica~ :3

Cherrim
December 11th, 2008, 08:22 AM
I probably should've posted when I merged it to avoid confusion, so my bad. :P