• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 3 Speculation

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
What do u think the third exploration will be like? and what starters do u think they might introduce this time???

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2008
I'm not all that sure they will until the fifth generation comes out, so they'd have new starters to play with. But they could, I'm not certain about anything here, just saying.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Actually I checked on serebii and it did say something about the third game of PMD...isn't it so soon still?

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
Well, Mystery Dungeon 3 could be a good way to introduce new moves.
Even though I guess Vacuum-Cut doesn't have a future in competitive battling, several new moves were added to the MD games. Perhaps they will continue to do so? :)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
You know I always wanted?

First they had Rescuers

Then Explorers...

They should make Pirates :pirate:

Seriously, It would be fun! You get to attack wild Pokemon and sword battle enemies for the conquest of more land. You join a Italian expedition and try to beat the crap out of the opposite of your personality tests (which in my case, would probably be France.)

...*executed*

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
This belongs in DS Pokémon Games, since you're talking about the Mystery Dungeon series (b'')b

-Moved-

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
Years
I hope they will include Online Team Battles and WiFi Cooperative Exploration this time!
And have a Riolu as Starter...
And i hope Groudon will have a Bigger role in that than in PMD2(WM boss... :/)
Like in PMD1!

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Hmm intresting enough this could be on the wii. Anyway i cant wait. Nah no pirate/ninjas. i want me super cool spelunkers. Also this should feature all the forms and have 5th gen cameos or no?

Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
I want psychic starters. NAO.
None of this Munchlax/Skitty/Meowth filler bull. If they're not gonna include Eevee, I demand to have Ralts. D:<

And some 5th gen Pokes mixed in, since making a second game with gens 1-4 seems kind of redundant.

Years
I'm sooo glad that a new Mystery Dungeon is announced.
I hope the story is gonna be as good as the one of the second. It was the thing what it made so much better then the first one. (in my opinion)
I'm also curious about the new personality test =)
I can't say other things about it. But it would be nice if you could be not only a starter Pokémon but also others as Eevee, Taillow etc. xD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I wasn't really thinking of Ninjas. I was thinking more of "Pirates of the Sun" and "Pirates of the Moon". Ninjas would be more complex than Pirates.

Plus, E10+ rated game possibility for mild language :D.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Pirates would be great. We'd probably start under a captain. Though it's would take a milder look at piratism (Yes, I made that word up), similar to the guild way.

We'd probably start out as cabin boys or something, but by going on adventures to find gold or something we would gain reputation and ranks (top one perhaps being 'Captain'). The ranks aren't actual story things, more like 'Bronze Rescue Team' and 'Gold Rescue Team'.

Back