PDA

View Full Version : Cannot load page.

angelo0015
December 12th, 2008, 07:01 PM
I cannot load this site at all, it always says page load error, address not found. I thought the site was down, until i load the page from google cache and check the post dates. I thought i was banned but i did not do anything wrong. So i blocked my ip and now it works. I guess am not banned because i am able to log in. Can someone help me please?

Virtual Chatot
December 12th, 2008, 07:42 PM
What browser are you using?
*this needs to be in Technology disc.*

Rukario
December 12th, 2008, 10:35 PM
can you explain a bit more.. 'blocked your IP'? what browser are you using? who is you ISP?

You are here now, any other problems?

Post Office Buddy
December 12th, 2008, 11:18 PM
I had the same issue for a few minutes. Is it possible that the server went down temporarily?

angelo0015
December 13th, 2008, 02:17 AM
Am using Firefox v3.0.3. I dont have any problems with any other site just this one. @Rukario , i blocked my ip address @Post Office Buddy, this is not the problem, everytime i try to come here its not working.

Virtual Chatot
December 13th, 2008, 05:29 AM
I had the same problem with Firefox a few weeks ago, and it got to bad that I had to use Safari.

So far, Uninstalling it and reinstalling didn't fix it, and removing all addons didn't work either.

Graceful
December 13th, 2008, 05:49 AM
errrr......try getting wirless connection?
last monday I was trying to get onto a site and it would not work!

Rukario
December 13th, 2008, 07:37 AM
strange.. I use firefox and have no issues getting on the site.

What kind of error message do you get?

Virtual Chatot
December 13th, 2008, 07:40 AM
"Your browser sent a message to the server which it could not understand"

Rukario
December 13th, 2008, 08:37 AM
my bet is on either the OP is using a bad proxy or has DNS issues though their ISP.

My money is on the proxy..

angelo0015
December 13th, 2008, 07:32 PM
strange.. I use firefox and have no issues getting on the site.

What kind of error message do you get?

I put @ to represent www because you need 15 post and more to use url.
Hope am not breaking the rules. Just showing you guys the error.
The message is:
Address Not Found
Firefox can't find the server at @.pokecommunity.com.
The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "@.mozilla.org")
* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

Its wierd cause i never had this problem coming here before. Just one day it start happening.

my bet is on either the OP is using a bad proxy or has DNS issues though their ISP.

My money is on the proxy..

But I don't have this problem with any other site.

Shining Armour
December 13th, 2008, 08:36 PM
I had the same problem with Firefox a few weeks ago, and it got to bad that I had to use Safari.

So far, Uninstalling it and reinstalling didn't fix it, and removing all addons didn't work either.

Is something wrong with FF3? My version crashed, it would just not run, I tried reinstalling it, but it just doesn't work. (I'm using chrome now)

Maybe somehow this is related? FF3 issues?