PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Space/Time War

Charky-101
December 13th, 2008, 04:31 AM

Story:

The war seemed to last forever. Dialga and Palkia, the two deities of space and time, clashed and the world was turned to darkness. Pokemon fought and killed each other, all trying to please the deities. Arceus noticing what had happened, decided that the war had gone two far, and sealed the deities in another. Using all its power, Arceus then rested at the top of the Hall of Origin, and entrusted the guarding of the prisons to the four princes; Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Manaphy.

Recently Darkrai began a battle with Cresselia, and so Mew and Manaphy left, to prevent another war. Celebi and Jirachi argued and eventually fell out. Angry with each other, Celebi released Dialga, whilst Jirachi released Palkia.

To prevent themselves from being imprisoned again, the two deities imprisoned all legendaries they could find throughout Time and Space. Arceus, however, remained resting on top of the hall of origin.

Recently they have heard rumours of the last child of Manaphy, the last Phione. The Phione was being hunted down by the deities, and she knew she wouldn’t last much longer. So she set out to find the ‘Chosen 13’, who according to legend would help end the Space/Time war. This is where you come in.

Plot:

Since Phione recruited you, your normal life has changed drastically; you are hunted down by Palkia and Dialga, and must Protect Phione at all costs. However when she mysteriously vanishes, the war begins. You must fight for your life, and the freedom of other Pokemon. You must seek out prophets around the world, and avoid Dialga and Palkia at all costs, or risk death. Until you find out what must be achieved, the awakening of Arceus. Only a mysterious flower from the Distortion World can restore Arceus, and so end the war. On the journey you will be presented with seemingly impossible tasks, make new friends, and discover something new about yourself. Can you handle it?

Rules:

Don’t Godmod, it ruins the RP.
Don’t bunny without permission.
Follow basic RP rules.
Use proper grammar and vocab.
If you are inactive for a long period without reason, then you will be kicked out the RP.
Have fun

Name: (Only first name required, the others are optional)
Nicknames: (Optional)
Species: (No Legendaries, only three person can be of any species)
Oddities: (Any differences between you and other Pokemon of that species)
History: (Include how you met with Phione, as well as your past beforehand, Minimum 4 lines)
Personality: (What your character acts like, Minimum 3 lines)
Known Attacks: (Maximum 4)

RP Members

1.Charky-101=Pichu (Tia)
2.CyndaquilMorph=Wobbuffet (Wobby)
3. Shadow Thunder Lord= Ampharos (Raiton)
4.DrAcO_ToRpEdO= Leafeon (Starstorm)
5.SethCullen= Lucario (Cario)
6.Rii= Pikachu (Rain)
7.Konekodemon= Shiny Pikachu (Kairi)
8.EspeonLee= Weaville (Mysteek)
9. Pikalover10= Buizel (Max)
10. Pikataro= Mudkip (Mizu)
11.The master123= Grovyle (Cage)
12. A Mystery
13. A Mystery

My Character:

Name: Tia

Species: Pichu

Oddities: Notch-Eared, like the one appearing in the twelfth movie.

History: Tia grew up in Grepa village, a small place near the Shrine of Time. She was always an outsider, because of her left ear, and so didn’t have many friends. Every year on the 19th August, her Grandfather would tell her stories about the Space/Time war. Her life was peaceful, and she enjoyed it. However, very soon it would change forever. One day, when she was sitting by the local river, a Phione arrived seriously injured. She said that she had been looking for Tia, and that they needed to escape. They fled, and her home was destroyed by Dialga. She has recently been wandering around with Phione, looking for the ‘others’ who can help her.

Personality: Before she gets to know you, Tia is a very calm and shy Pichu, and doesn’t enjoy company much. She would rather listen to the wind blowing through the trees, than talk to anyone else. However, once you get to know her, she becomes lively and will do anything to protect you, even putting her own life at risk. She is very trusting, which can cause problems as she usually trusts the wrong Pokemon.

Attacks: Volt Tackle, Thundershock, Charm, Attract.

CyndaquilMorph
December 15th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Name: Wobby
Species: Wobbuffet
Appearance: Just your average Wobbuffet
Personality: Wobby is a random pokemon who always tries to see the bright side of life no matter what, but if something terribly bad happens he turns very quiet and timid. But mostly cheerful Wobby is always up to help his friends which are to him the things you schould value most in live and you should be happy to have. He has the hang to add the word "Wobbuffet" to the end of every 4th to 5th sentance he says which can also annoy others. He will always try to help pokemon who feel down but often ends up getting on the nerves on some pokemon due to him always trying to talk too.

If it comes to fighting Wobby just stands there and waits to be attacked by foes who dont know his special ability of sending back moves with double the power using counter and mirror coat. Wobby still takes damage from sending back moves and dosent know how to use destiny bond*it would make the story to dull if a major enemy appears*. Finnaly he tries to deflect super effective attacks that are aimed for his friends doing his best but dosent always make it him being rather slow at running .

History: Wobby was born in a forest and got raised by his parents who told him never to give up hope from which he developed his care free way. After his parents died he decided to embark on a
quest to make the world a better place.
he traveled far and wide, helped where he could, and then traveled on.
He is more of a pokemon that keeps on the move then stays in one spot.
He Met Phione one day on a random path and noticed it was in trouble
after askeing if it needed help She told him the whole story and Wobby happily volounteered to help

moves: He knows Counter, Mirror coat, Safeguard and encore i guess

Charky-101
December 15th, 2008, 11:21 AM
CyndaquilMorph- Accepted. Welcome to the Team.

ShadowDragon~
December 15th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Name: Starstorm
Nicknames Leaf, Star
Species: Leafeon
Oddities: A leafeon, but its tail is longer than others, and it has little star shaped marks all over its body.
History: : Star had been traveling all his life, helping pokemon in need. When he was an eevee he was the weakest of his siblings. They always beat him with brute force, but eevee was a thinker. Developing strategies, he finally defeated his brothers and sisters, resulting in an evolution. His evolution changed him drastically, he got very powerful, and kept his intelligence. Ever since, he left his nesting area and started his journey. Many people saw him as a rogue, but by helping people solve problems, getting out of danger, and protect them, they had let him stay with them. He kept helping people until finally he came across phione. Feeling pity, and wanting to help the world he decided to join phione, and protect it. Ever since they had been evading the time/space pokemon and searching for the other chosen ones.
Personality: Star is a happy go lucky leafeon. Always traveling and going about. From experience of being the weakest, he likes to help out weak pokemon. He doesn't angry very quick, but is always part of a conversation. When he isn't busy attracting attention, hes evading attention. He has a weird, mixed personality wanted to attract attention, and wanting to disappear. This can be quite helpfull at times, but not at all in other occasions. Many other people see him as an old wise pokemon, while he is still very young.
Known Attacks: Iron tail, Leafstorm, Ingrain, Leafblade.

SethCullen
December 15th, 2008, 12:50 PM
If someone could, this could be a amazing Hack.

But I wanna Sign up, But can i use Shaymin Skyforme?

Charky-101
December 15th, 2008, 12:50 PM
DrAcO_ToRpEdO- Accepted. Great signup.

SethCullen- Sorry no legendaries are allowed.

SethCullen
December 15th, 2008, 01:00 PM
:(.

Crap..

Ill be a lucario then.

Name: SethCullen
Nicknames: Cario.
Species: Lucario.
Oddities: Faster than a regular Lucario.

History: Cario met Phione on the Beach. Phione was all alone sitting there until a Wingull kept flying around. Cario knew something bad was going to happen. His aura senced it. Out of know were Wingull attempted to use drill peck but Lucario charged at him and used bullet punch and sent the Flying rat with wings too oblivion. Phione was very happy with Carios excellent choice to help her out. Cario deperted the beach after trying to use Aura Sphere on the water to make a firework effect. Phione was in love with the effect. But a few minutes later Cario knew he had to go home and rest.

Personality: A very quiet pokemon. Lucario likes to keep to him self. In his spare time he just likes to train. His Aura Sphere attack isnt the best it could be, but thats why he medietates. He likes to eat alot but he is not fat. He is a great pokemon. He will protect any pokemon he sees in Help. He never wants too forget the horrible tradgedy that happened as a Riolu. A Blaziken walked over with torchics, and defeated his whole tribe of lucarios. He managed to escape by mastering the Psychic attack. All the Blazikens and Torchics, fled.

Known Attacks: Aura Sphere, Hidden Power [ice], Close Combat. Last move i want to be hidden.

Is this good?

Charky-101
December 15th, 2008, 01:04 PM
SethCullen- Accepted. Its great and he seems like a key player, and some aspects of his personality remind me of me.

Rii
December 15th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Name: Rini
Nicknames: Rain
Species: Pikachu
Oddities: A heart shaped make on her hip, kinda like a birthmark
History: She met Phione shortly after she lost in the Pokemon Legue. She cam in last and was depressed over it. She was then given the chance to become a pokemon and help others. She felt she couldn't say no and acepted. Once she became a pokemon she lost her memories of being human. Her new goal is to become a Raichu, and start her own Guild.
Personality: A little hyper and a lot mean. She likes to do things on her own and isn't afraid to say so. She's pushy but will also stop to help others.
Known Attacks: Volt Tackle, Thunder Bolt, Iron Tail, Dig

SethCullen
December 15th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Okay thanks. We can we start?

Konekodemon
December 15th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Name: Kairi Hill

Species: Shiny Pikachu

Oddities: Only thing is I am a shiny Pokemon. Don't know if that counts as being different or not.

History:

Kairi was born, and raised in johto, at New Bark Town, but later on moved to Pallet Town, as New Bark Town was way too noisy for her and her mother. She loved going outside and picking flowers. She has a very beatiful flower garden that her mother sometimes helps her with. She plants all kinds of flowers there, but her favorite kinds of flowers are sun flowers.

Her and her mother sometimes sell the flowers at the flower store in Viridan City. One day Kairi was watching TV, and heard about all children starting out as Pokemon trainers or coordinators, and getting there first pokemon from Professor Oak. "Wow! That's what I always wanted to do, become a master coordinator just like my mom." Kairi said getting excited.

The next day she was heading over to Professor Oak's Lab when she saw this bright light and heard a weird noise. She followed it, and saw a Phione. She didn't know what it was, she had never seen a Pokemon like this before,"Please save our world!" The Phione told her. "What are you talking about?" Kairi said not understanding a word it said,"Please! Please!" It kept on saying as everything had gone white right in front of Kairi's eyes.

When Kairi woke up she was a Pikachu. She didn't know what had happened to her, but she decided to walk on and try to find some answers.

(TBC...)

Personality: She is very nice and trusting. Kind to her friends. But she does conplain a lot. When Kairi loses her temper though, she's like a huricane, so watch out. But she is very fateful to her friends. Kairi loves anything that's cute or beatiful. She is also very strong and fateful. She loves flowers. Her favorite Pokemon is Pikachu. Her least favorite is Beedrill. She's always been afaird of it.

Known Attacks:
Shock Wave
Quick Attack
Iron Tail
Volt Tackle

Note: All those other Posts happened after I posted. That's not fair! I wanna be a Pikachu! Please! I know my own sister posted as Pikachu, but I'm a different Pikachu. I'm a Shiny Pikachu. I'm not a normal Pikachu. If it can't be accepted, if I can talk her into being a different Pokemon then could I be a Shiny Pikachu?

SethCullen
December 15th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Sorry, you cant be a pikachu.

Theres already one.

Konekodemon
December 15th, 2008, 01:22 PM
that's not fair, she posted the same time i did just her post appeared before mine, I think I can talk her out of it, though, cause she's my sister, save me the spot ok

SethCullen
December 15th, 2008, 01:24 PM
No. She posted before you. :\ 3 minutes is a big difference.

Konekodemon
December 15th, 2008, 01:26 PM
but what if she changes her mind

EspeonLee
December 15th, 2008, 01:26 PM
((gosh im such a slow typer >_o four people submitted since i started))

Name: Mysteek

Nicknames: Myst or Misty

Species: Weavile

Oddities: she has alternate coloring (yellow body with pink feathers)

History: Mysteek met Phoine and Manaphy long before Dialga and Palkia were released, during a more peacful time. It didn't occur to her at the time that this was anything more than a casual encounter and she went about her usual life.
She settled and had a son named Bane. He helped Myseteek fight during the war but was killed in an attempt to please Dialga. Ever since, Mysteek has wandered in search of wrongs to right and pokemon to help and protect.
She could almost swear that she feels another presence with her. Could it be the spirit of her lost son?

Personality: Mysteek is a wise old sage. Never rushes into decisions and tends to try and stop conflits wherever she finds them. She is a calm presence, often seeming harmless as she speaks with a soft and understanding voice.
Not particularily out-going, she does enjoy the occasional company of other pokemon but also loves to be alone.

Known Attacks: Agility, Rock Smash, Surf, Night Slash

Rii
December 15th, 2008, 01:27 PM
OOC: We couldn't have posted at the same time cause my computer is so slow. You have road runner. Besided you are the one who said you couldn't do more the one rp at a time. So I'm gussing you lied about that.

Konekodemon
please be a different Pokemon, for me

Charky-101
Rii- Even though some areas are short Accepted.

Konekodenom- It is a good sign up, I'll change the rules slightly then. So Accepted.

SethCullen- The Rp will begin when most places are taken.

Everyone: I'm now allowing more than one of each Pokemon, but no more then 3 as then it's too much. So if you want 2 change ur Signups you can.

Konekodemon
December 15th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Yes! Thank you! *hugs Charky-101*

Charky-101
December 15th, 2008, 01:28 PM
EspeonLee- Accepted, welcome aboard.

EspeonLee
December 15th, 2008, 01:31 PM
thanks ^^ i look forward to RPing this, it sounds fun

SethCullen
December 15th, 2008, 01:54 PM
How much people are gonna be in this.

Charky-101
December 15th, 2008, 01:57 PM
SehCullen: At first the chosen 13. But later in the space/time war there is going to be another spot open, but u have to be a certain Pokemon. I'll explain it more at he time.

When wolfsrain23 posts his signup then I'll post the first chapter. I know we'll only have 8 out of 13, but we can always find them later. Just remember to have fun and enjoy the Rp.

Later, Charky-101

Edit: wolfsrain23 has to pull out of the Rp, still finishing the 1st Chapt. But shud be up 2morrow.

CyndaquilMorph
December 15th, 2008, 02:17 PM
im going to edit mine on how he met phione
i think its best since evrybody is doing it too

sorry 4 the short post

Charky-101
December 15th, 2008, 02:27 PM
CyndaquilMorph: Thanks for Update.

CHAPTER ONE: PHIONE'S TALE

“You probably al know why I gathered you all here, but still I’ll tell you anyway.” Said Phione, to the group of Pokemon which surrounded her. “It’s because I need your help. A long time ago, in about the year 1313, the Space/Time war began. It lasted around for-hundred years. In that time many Pokemon fought, though most didn’t even know which side they were on, and many died. Arceus, the creator, decided that enough was enough and imprisoned them in another dimension. The guarding of the prisons was left to the ‘Four Princes’; Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Manaphy. In doing this Arceus used up all his power, and so now rests at the Hall of Origin.

Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Manaphy had successfully guarded the prison for around three-hundred years. This is when things started going wrong. Mew and Manaphy had to leave temporarily, due to a battle beginning to start between Cresselia and Darkrai. Celebi and Jirachi, who were left behind, decided to play a game, that’s right, a game. Jirachi accused Celebi of cheating, and they fell out. To get revenge on each other, Celebi released Dialga whilst Jirachi release Palkia. Te two deities imprisoned them as many legendaries as they could in prisons throughout space and time. Now they’re after me. But that isn’t why I need you. We need to find the others and enter the Disorientated World to find the Holy Rose, which can restore Arceus and save our world. But the Disorientated world is locked and we need to find the three keys to open it. Tomorrow we set off to Sunbeam Forest, to find the prophet Espeon, she’ll tell us what to do.”

In your posts, don’t reach Sunbeam Forest yet, as that is in Chapter Two. You can create slight problems, but to make it more interesting there is going to be a kidnap, more will be explained as it happens. Please can 3 people volunteer to be kidnapped, but only put this at the end of your Promo. If only 2 people Volunteer then I’ll be kidnapped as well.

Konekodemon
December 15th, 2008, 02:32 PM
(I'll volunteer to be kiddnapped)

"But what about you Phione? We can't just leave you here. They'll be looking for you. Please let us protect you," Kairi sujested to Phione. She was acting very brave. She couldn't help it. She just didn't think she could stand it if anything happened to Phione. Plus she thought it was kinda cute.

CyndaquilMorph
December 15th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Wobby looked around still smiling happily.
To it was a story that cheered up seeing it told about how there was still hope to save the world.
He saluted and asked "Sunbeam Forest? Thats quite a bit away from here, we best get gong then"
He looked at the others and tapped his tail in a steady rythem "C'mon guys, lets a go save the world" He turned a slightly bit more serious and said (still smiling however) "We have to make sure to protect Phione"

He bobbed from side to side as he went over and positioned himself behind the others.
He never really liked walking out in front
"Ready when you are WOBBUFFET!" He added at the end

OOC: I would rather not be kidnapped but i volunteer to be kidnapped ONLY if nowone else signs up for it

SethCullen
December 15th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Cario, understood everything. Cario decided to go through a small forest to get enough items for the team. In the forest there was a small clan of Torchics wandering through, and Cario had a sudden flash back. He couldn't stop thinking. He snapped back to reality and ran at a abnormal speed back to camp.

Rii
December 15th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Rain nodded as she listened to the tale. It sounded like a problem indeed. She didn't really pay attention to all of it, and almost drifted off at one point. But she did however get one thing. There was going to be trouble, and if she had it her wat she'd be right in the thick of it. She suddenly grinned as a thought occured. "Will there be treasures along the way?'

SethCullen
December 15th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Rules say to use proper grammer ^^ and spelling.

Charky-101
December 15th, 2008, 02:50 PM
“Guys, if it really means that much I’ll go with you. Besides we should meet the rest somewhere along the way. We’d better leave now. We need to reach The Starlight River by sunset. That way we should be able to reach Sunbeam Forest in time. Hurray now.” Said Phione rising of the ground.

Tia sighed, she usually was happy, but all this walking was draining her. Still she had to keep going, for the sake of Pokemon World wide. She had been to Starlight River before and knew that they should be able to reach it soon. She trusted Phione, and so did as she said. And so the walk to Starlight River had begun.

Little did the group know that they were being watched.

(OOC- Thanks Konekodemon, that makes one. Okay CyndaquilMorph, i guess your a resereve. Anyway we’re being watched by the kidnappers, so no-one discovers them. Also just to let you all know Phione may be used by anyone in their posts.)

CyndaquilMorph
December 15th, 2008, 02:58 PM
As they set of Wobby already looked around to see if everything was ok.
HE wobbled over to the Pichu whose name he didnt know yet and asked kindly
"Hey Pichu, dont take this wrong im not saying your weak but your small, if you want i can carry you on my head"
Wobby hoped he wouldnt take this the wrong way, he had asked a riolu before that had felt insulted and claimed that wobby "insulted his honour" He hoped this wouldnt be an action replay

OOC: Just trying to get some character relationships going

Rii
December 15th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Rain followed along behind the others, close, but not too close. All the while she kept her eyes peeled for trouble. No one asked her to keep an eye on the rear, but she did so just the same. "Wish I had a Thunder Stone?" she kicked a peeble out of her way.

Konekodemon
December 15th, 2008, 03:13 PM
"Don't worry Phione we'll protect you," Kairi said. Phione smiled at this as he said,"Why thank you, little Shiny Pikachu."

"Uh, my name's Kairi," Kairi told Phione.

"Ok, Kairi then," Phione repiled. Kairi really liked this Phione. She wanted to get to know him and become good friends. Phione led the way, into the forest, flying above Kairi. Kairi was walking right under Phione deturnied to protect him at all costs.

SethCullen
December 15th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Cario was happy there was action starting to happen.

As he followed the group silently he had many thoughts of what were gonna happen later. Cario was begging to see what pokemon he was going too see in the forest. Shaymin? Celebi? Ninjask?

Only the forest knows.

Rii
December 15th, 2008, 03:39 PM
She noticed a fighting Riolu walking a little in front of her, and ran forward to catch up. "You look like your in this for more then protecting Manaphy." She held out a paw. "I'm Rain, fighter Pika extrodiner." she grinned.

Eucliffe
December 15th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Just out of curiosity, are there any spots left? If not, please let me know.

EspeonLee
December 15th, 2008, 04:39 PM
((there are a few spots left as far as i know))

Mysteek follows along behind the group, listening to the light chatter that they generated but not moving to add to it. She noticed that, aside from the group's conversations, the area was eeriely quiet.
A slight worried feeling comes over her and she takes a few steps closer to Phione, just as a precaution. It was probably nothing; just her nerves getting the best of her.

((Mysteek could be kidnapped ^^ ))

Konekodemon
December 15th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Kairi noticed this,"What's the matter Weaville?" She asked it.

EspeonLee
December 15th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Mysteek turns to the pikachu with a smile, "It's nothing to worry about, dear. Just a feeling." she replies with a slight laugh, maintaining a warm tone so as not to worry the others, "I don't get out very much, you see, so I'm probably just edgy from that."

Konekodemon
December 15th, 2008, 05:06 PM
"What. That danger is aporching or something?" She asked. Kairi jumped up on top of Phione so she could protect it easiser.

"Kairi! What are you doing?" Phione asked her. "Be alert Phione, someone is watching us," Kairi warned Phione. "Oh don't worry, about it Kairi, we'll be ok," Phione told her. Phione continued to fly with Kairi on it's back.

Rinnosuke
December 15th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Name : Raiton
Species : Ampharos
Oddity : Has a dark purple gem on his tail rather than a red one.
History: Raiton comes from a dead family of many kinds of pokémon. He is the last one of his family and he believes he will die as lonely as he currently is, with no one to talk to and no one to trust. Everyone he knew was killed or kidnapped when a swarm of Scizor came to his village; he was only 5 years old, but he still remembers that day constantly, like if haunted by it, as if he just came out of a house filled with ghosts. He then joined a band of traveling merchants hoping to find someone he could trust. Finally he found a young Phione that told him that she needed protection after that Raiton decided to travel with the gang.

Personality :Raiton is so sarcastic it is hard to tell whiter he is serious or not. He is also known for his impatience (he often notes that he does not wish to wait or keep others waiting). He has little empathy for his opponent .Raiton also has possession a very down-to-Earth outlook on life, rarely growing worked up over obstacles that come his way. Almost never does he show extreme emotion, and even these instances are short-lived.

Moveset: Power Gem , Thunderbolt , Mega Punch , and Hidden Power ( Ice)

SethCullen
December 15th, 2008, 05:28 PM
"As were walking i think its good if we rest a little while dont you guys agree?" Said Cario, getting a bit nostalgic from this experience.

Pikalover10
December 15th, 2008, 05:37 PM
I would like to reserve a slot(Pikachu if possible...if not then a Buizel) and I'll get my SU to you tomorrow at sometime:)

Eucliffe
December 15th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Well, guess I'll post one just in case...

Name: Mizu Sapphire (Sapphire is her "middle" name)
Nicknames: Mizu, Zuri, Saph,
Species: Mizugorou/Mudkip
Oddities: Mizu actually has two different colored eyes. Her left eye is a stunning sapphire blue; her right eye a bright turquoise blue. Mizu also has a ruby red scar ascending up over her left eye (for those who don't know ascending and descending lines in math, it looks like this: /).
History: Mizu was never the most popular student where she went to school. People picked on her for her different colored eyes, and eventually, someone attempted to stab her with a knife, but only succeeded in slashing at her eye, causing the scar. Thankfully, Mizu had her eyes closed when it happened, so she didn't go blind in that eye. One night, she wished that she could be taken away, to somewhere else. It was then that she had a dream with a small blue creature in it. The creature was somewhat humanoid, but with attenae, and told her to come with it. The creature then introduced itself as Phione, and when Mizu awoke, she was a Mudkip.
Personality: Mizu is very shy and quiet, due to the trouble she had in school (she would be about high school age). To make up for that, though, she is a great tactician. She can come up with strategies and employs them, usually leading to successful victories. However, this was mainly used in the few board games she played with her few friends, and as a Pokemon, she found it a lot harder. But nonetheless, Mizu is a fast learner and in no time will learn the patterns certain Pokemon make and manipulate them that way. And, when Mizu wants to, she can be stubborn, but this usually happens if someone tries to mess up her plans.
Known Attacks: Ice Ball, Ancientpower, Mud Bomb, Hydro Pump (if Egg Moves aren't allowed, then Take Down, Protect, Hydro Pump, and Endeavor)

If anything needs to be changed (especially the moves if deemed "too powerful"), let me know ^^

ShadowDragon~
December 15th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Star listened intently to what phione was saying. His tail was twitching, but he had a serius gaze. After Phione stopped talking he thought about the war. He really wanted to go, but it was a couple of centuries ago. He could hear people next to him agreeing and accompanying Phione.

"Sure ill go i guess" Star didnt know wether to be exited or afriad.

"Yay now we've got alot of protectors!" Phione did a little dance, and then walked away. Following the others star moved into the forest, looking for one of the three keys.

They walked through the forest for a long time. Star felt at home in the forest, but backed away, to watch Phione and everyone else from a distance. Observing his surroundings; Star felt that they were being watched. Until suddenly a riolu popped up and talked with the shiny pikachu

(ooc: Crap have to go to bed! ill finish it soon, my dad is yelling at me :( g2g btw whats with all the sentence posts"

Charky-101
December 16th, 2008, 12:27 AM
Shadow Thunder Lord: Accepted

Pikalover10: Ok I'll reserve a spot for you.

Pikataro: The only thing I'd change would be ancient power, other than that Accepted.

Edit: Oh and could we all try to keep our posts to the Minimum of 4 lines (Conversations will be hard, I know but just try to make them as long as possible) Please!

Konekodemon
December 16th, 2008, 12:47 AM
kinda hard to make them at least 4 lines when were posting with other people, like when your asking someone else's character something that can only be one line

Eucliffe
December 16th, 2008, 03:57 AM
kinda hard to make them at least 4 lines when were posting with other people, like when your asking someone else's character something that can only be one line

BUT... You can add what your character is thinking, and also their expression when talking to another. You can also have them examine the features of whoever you're talking to. Helps, no?

Anyways... I'll put Protect in place of Ancientpower, then~ But I'm assuming the Egg Moves are OK?

Oh! And before I forget, Mizu refuses to evolve, which is why she knows Hydro Pump ^^'

Konekodemon
December 16th, 2008, 04:52 AM
of course they are, should be since my character started off as a Shiny Pikachu and still knows, Volt Tackle even though Volt Tackle's an egg move

Pikalover10
December 16th, 2008, 06:22 AM
Here is my SU:

Name: Maximillion
Nicknames: Max
Species: Buizel
Oddities: Max is smaller then every other Buizel at the age of 13, but he is faster then them all. Max is the fastest Buizel he has ever known and it helps him out a lot. He is also of a different color. His fur, which on most Buizel is orange is instead yellow, his breathing tube which is usually blue is white, and his flippers are the same.

History: Max was abandoned by his parents when he was 1 and he can't remember anything about them. Everyone shuned him out of everything because his parents were gone and he was of a different color then all the other Buizel. Unlike most Buizel Max climbed trees for fun and gradually became stronger by climbing up the trees.

When Max turned 7 the war was starting again. Jirachi released Palkia and Celebi realeased Dialga. Everyone started fighting again. Max's best friend, Ingo a Pachirisu, even began fighting with Max himself. Max had to fight his only and best friend to the death. It turned out that Max fled without killing the injured Ingo. After another year of the war Max had fought and killed many people.

He once fought a gang of 5 Sneasel and was badly injured. When one was coming to slice off his head a Floatzel knocked him back. Then another Floatzel joined in the attack on the Sneasel. They were also of different color. The color cordination was just like his. It was his parents! After deafeating the Sneasel, catching them off guard, three Weavile came down from hidden spots and killed his parents. Max has never been the same about it since.

After his parents died and he turned 11 he was on a beach shoreline looking out to see and resting. He saw a blue bobber thing in the water and he jumped in to help it. He rescued it and swam it back to the shore and found out that it was Phione! One of Manaphy's children. The Phione told him that it was his and 12 other pokemon's destiny to end the Time/Space war and save the world! Now Max is still 11 and he is determined to end this evil war.

Personality: (What your character acts like, Minimum 3 lines)
Known Attacks: (Maximum 4)

(I hope its ok if I added him being young in the second war and then 11 when he was a chosen 13...) I'll finish the rest later:)

EspeonLee
December 16th, 2008, 06:32 AM
Mysteek smiles at Cairo's suggestion, "It would if we didn't have a set goal, dear." she replies, looking up at the lucario, "In order to reach the Starlight River by sunset, like Phione wants, we ought to keep going at least until then."
"Unless everyone thinks they need to rest." she adds, almost as an afterthought, "I'm just putting my two-cents in. Feel free to do as you believe is right."
We should keep going. I'm sure there's something out there, I can feel it. Mysteek tells herself, still slightly edgy but keeping up her usual calm face. The elder weavile didn't wish to worry the group unecesarily, although the pikachu called Kairi seemed to read her inner feelings very well.

Konekodemon
December 16th, 2008, 06:43 AM
Kairi was still on top of Phione's back looking for any signs of danger. She then yawned, getting kinda sleepy. She fell asleep on Phione's back.

"Hey!" Phione said, waking Kairi up,"Oh, sorry," Kairi said, yawning somemore and wiping the sleepy water from her eyes.

Hmm, I wonder what's taking so long, we should be there by now, unless we'd fallen into the enemy's trap and are just walking around in a cirtle, Kairi thought.

"Hey, be back in a minute, Phione," Kairi said. "Ok," Phione said, glad to finnually get the Shiny Pikachu off it's back.

She walked over to Mysteek and whispered so only Mysteek would hear her,"Weaville, do you sense it? I think we'd been walking around in a cirtle. I think we may have already fallen into the enemy's trap. Don't say anything yet though. I don't want to spook the others unless I'm sure."

Rii
December 16th, 2008, 06:44 AM
Rain finially stepped back and decided to say no more, seeing as no one would speak to her. She walked in silence delebrating the pro's and con's of evolution.

Along the way she reached out and grabbed a few berries..... One Pecha and one Oran. For now and for later.

She popped the Oran in her mouth and chewed slowly as she contemplated the group in front of her.

The Instant Classic
December 16th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Name: Cage
Nicknames: None
Species: Grovile
Oddities: The are no physical differences with Cage but there is one major difference in personality and that is that Cage loves to battle more than anything.
History: Cage was once a solider in another war before this war a war he barely made out alive After he returned Cage decided NOT TO GO BACK to the front line despite loving to fight.
Cage had always heard rumors about a war with two pokemon lords but never thought anything of it then he met phione.
He was told what was really going on and he was shocked he was also told that Phione needed someone who knows war and what to expect but since Cage promised himself that he would never return to war he declined but now he might be reconsidering.
Personality: Cage is good with stratagems and can come up with good plans to take out the enemy plans he learned last time he was at war.
Many people will also tell you that Cage has a big probblem when it comes to making his mind up he is all ways reconsidering everything he has ever done.
Known Attacks: Leaf Blade/Dig/Leaf Storm/quick Attack

Quick edit Since im a bit late i was thinking maybe Cage could appear saying to Phione that he changed his mind if im excepted

Charky-101
December 16th, 2008, 08:45 AM
"Hey Pichu, dont take this wrong im not saying your weak but your small, if you want i can carry you on my head" said the Wobbuffet walking over to her. Tia smiled for the first time in the long time.

“Thank you.” She said hopping onto his head. She was tired and so needed to rest her legs. She looked around and saw multiple conversations going on within the group. ‘I wonder what Sunbeam forest is like, and why we have to reach there by tomorrow.’ Tia thought to herself.

Later that day, they had been travelling for hours. “You can put me down now Wobbuffet.” Tia said, jumping of his head. She quickly ran forward and started to talk to Phione.

“Phione, are you sure we’re going the right way? I mean, I’ve been to Starlight River before, and it didn’t take this long.” Tia said to the Phione.

Phione sighed, before replying “We’re just taking a longer route. We cannot be afford to walk straight there, the enemy will surely spot us.”

Tia backed off until she was next to Rain. “Something isn’t right,” she said to her, “Why go this way? The other way is shorter and better sheltered, in my opinion. What do you think?”

OOC- Pikalover10 even though unfinished, you’re still in. Really detailed History can’t wait for the Personality.
The master123 accepted.
We’ll reach Starlight River soon, were 3 of us get kidnapped. They are; Konekodemon, Espeonlee and Myself. I’ll explain what needs to happen then.

CyndaquilMorph
December 16th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Wobby was relieved everything went ok and continued to follow the other, still staying behind.
Because he was so far back he heard in on the conversation between Mysteek and Kairi
He heard Mysteek say that she didnt get out much.
He wobbled closer to them and gave Mysteek a gentle pat on the back.
"Dont worry, ive been traveling all of me life, i,m sure everything will be ok" He smiled reassuringly

EspeonLee
December 16th, 2008, 08:58 AM
"I definitely sense something." Mysteek replies, continuing in the same hushed tone as Kairi, "I'm not sure if it's the feeling of walking in circles, however. I got the sense of being watched." she finishes, glancing toward the trees briefly, "If it is a threat, we must be ready."
A faint breeze blows past the two pokemon, ruffling Mysteek's feathers as it continues on ahead of them to rustle the leaves of the trees. The resulting sound seemed to have a reassuring effect on the weavile and she closes her eyes, sighing.
She turns to Wobby as he approaches, offering a smile as well, "Thank you, dear."

Eucliffe
December 16th, 2008, 09:06 AM
(I should probably get my first post up...)

Unnoticed by many, Mizu took the time to look at her features again. Blue body, dolphin gray tail... She couldn't see anything else, so she peered around, hoping to find some water. Luckily, a small spring rested nearby. Mizu walked over and looked at her reflection. She had orange cheeks with spikes coming from them, and the fin on her head was blue. But, to her dismay, her scar and different colored eyes were still there. Sighing, she pondered whether she should walk back near to where the group was. All she wanted to do was meet Espeon and get it over with.

Mizu then recalled the conversation that took place with Phione. Sighing, she looked back into the water. It's not all that bad, she thought, maybe these guys will be a lot nicer... She swerved her body a complete 360, and bolted back to the group. She didn't feel like talking to anyone out of her timidness, but stayed with them nonetheless.

(She's still traveling with them, she's just taking her time.)

Rii
December 16th, 2008, 09:25 AM
"Tia, right?" Rain glanced at the Wobbefet. "You're probably right. As long as ther's some action along the way I don't mind." she giggled slightly.

"I'm Rain, by the way." she thought it over for a moment and held out the Pecha. "You hungry?"

Eucliffe
December 16th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Mizu took time to learn the names of the others. The black one with the red feathers... Mysteek? And I think the small mouse with the cool-looking ear is Tia? And two of them look the same, but one was of a different color... I don't really know anyone... But Phione... Mizu thought, sighing. She slowly lugged along behind the group. She was faster than she was at the moment; she just wanted to have time to think. Do any of these creatures have certain patterns? she wondered, Maybe I will learn of any with patterns overtime... She then thought of her past life. She remembered her white-light blue silky hair that reached down to her chest, and her pale skin. She yawned, then increased her pace a bit. She did need to get to her destination, after all...

The Instant Classic
December 16th, 2008, 09:34 AM
" Why didnt i say yes in the first place why " Cage asked himself while jumping tree to tree.
Cage stopped and looked on the ground and examined the trail of footprints he had been tracking in front of him he then notice that the bushes standing next to him had been trampled on it looked like someone had been hiding in them " basic sneaking maneuver or someone playing hide and seek ha child's play " he then continued to jump through the trees.
It started to rain.
Despite this cage continued onwards noticing bushes that had also looked like someone had been hiding in them " ok this is definitely NOT hide and seek someone has been following someone ".
He continued until he came to a split in the path he could go left or right.
Even worse the rain had destroyed the trail he had been tracking " Dam it " he then notice the trampled bushes continued left so he went left.

Charky-101
December 16th, 2008, 09:37 AM
She stared at the berry in Rain’s hand, before saying “No I’m not, besides I only like Pecha Berry’s. But still thanks for the other.” She hoped that she didn’t seem rude.

“Starlight River is a beautiful place. The sky is always clear at night, and that is sort of how it got its name. Seeing as no matter what month it is or how cloudy the rest of the sky is, you can always see the stars shining at night. Anyways, I wonder what Espeon is like. Have you ever met one?”

OOC- By the way I’m a Pichu not Wobbuffet, and Hopefully the OOC thread will be up soon. Later today we'll reach the River, then the main part of this Chapter will take place.

Rii
December 16th, 2008, 09:42 AM
"Alrighty." she plopped the other berry in her mouth, and almost gagged. She cleared her throat and began again. "No, I actually haven't seen too many psychic types. I met a Jolteon once though." she laughed. "Strange guy too. Kept mumbling about consperies and global take overs."

Konekodemon
December 16th, 2008, 09:42 AM
"Someone is following us. I'm gonna go check it out," Kairi said as she left the group. But for some reason she never returned. Something was wrong here. Kairi should of been back hours ago. But she wasn't. That must mean that danger really was near by.

Eucliffe
December 16th, 2008, 09:49 AM
1.Charky-101=Pichu (Tia)
2.CyndaquilMorph=Wobbuffet (Wobby)
3. Shadow Thunder Lord= Ampharos (Raiton)
4.DrAcO_ToRpEdO= Leafeon (Starstorm)
5.SethCullen= Lucario (Cario)
6.Rii= Pikachu (Rain)
7.Konekodemon= Shiny Pikachu (Kairi)
8.EspeonLee= Weaville (Mysteek)
9. Pikalover10= Buizel (Max)
10. Pikataro= Mudkip (Mizu)
11.The master123= Grovyle (Cage)
(Putting the list up so Mizu can remember the names.)

"Hmm..." Mizu looked at an orange two-tailed weasel-like creature that reminded her of Tails from Sonic. "His name is Max... And that green guy from earlier is Cage... The yellow mouse is Rain; the orange Rain look-alike is Kairi... That's all I can think of..." Mizu sighed as she noticed the orange mouse, Kairi, suddenly disappear. Strange, she was there before... Mizu cocked her head and continued keeping her pace behind the team. All of a sudden, she spotted a couple Oran Berries. She knocked into the tree with all her power, and they fell down. Mizu then proceeded to pick them up, and then made a small sack out of the large leaves from up in the tree, and placed the berries in that sack.

"I should keep them for later..." Mizu muttered, hoping to catch up by nightfall. "I don't think anyone's noticed me yet, but that's alright..." She placed the sack on her back and walked toward the group, still keeping the same pace even though she was a bit further behind than before.

The Instant Classic
December 16th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Cage continued on and the rain had stopped.
The trail could be seen again but then " wait a minute " as he looked down one of the little trails had ended like the pokemon had vanished cage looked to his right the bush trail there had ended but the one on the left was still going " strange " he said.
" Ive gotta hurry time for a speed boast quick attack " Cage was using the quick attack speed to race to the others he went so fast he past them " what was that " Phione said.
Cage planted an emergency stop and rushed back jumping out in front of them.
" Oh well look who it is Mr i promised never to return to war " Phione chuckled.
" We all make mistakes Phione " Cage said standing up " so this is the group you where telling me about hmmmmm impressive but anyways i dont know if you know but someone has been following you ive seen there tracks and i think they still might be following you " Cage announced.
" Hmmmm maybe so but we have to keep going im assuming you have decided to join me after all then " Phione said.
" Yes i have but that is not all when i was following your tracks one of them ended is anyone missing? " Cage asked.

Charky-101
December 16th, 2008, 10:09 AM
“Kairi went to check something out. She should be back soon.” Said Phione as they exited the path. Finally they reached the River. It was a beautiful sight, the water was crystal clear, and the grass was an emerald green. All this and the sunset made the place feel special.

“Okay guys, time to rest for tomorrow. Don’t worry about Kairi she’ll be here soon.” Said Phione, despite this everyone seemed worried.

Later that night, whilst the group was asleep, a group of three shady figures entered the camp. They looked at all the members, before the middle one pointed at the Weaville and the funny eared Pichu. The other two picked them up before heading of to their ‘base.’

The door to the base was located under a rock in the StarBeam tunnel. It was a grim place, the base, as slime covered the walls, and a strange liquid fell down the walls. They placed the two Pokemon in a cage, which contained a funny looking Pikachu they had taken earlier, and began celebrating, As now they had some food that should last them sometime...

OOC- Sorry for rushing. Ok after this its wakey time for all of the un kidnapped ones. The tunnel is long just to let you know, and it’s Phione who finds the entrance to the ‘base.’ The 3 shady guys are Combusken (The Leader), Medicham (The Brains) and Machoke (The Brute and The Dumbo). Then there is going to be a showdown. More will be explained later.

Konekodemon
December 16th, 2008, 10:16 AM
can't post anymore right now, my arm's sore, so please if you will try not to post too much until i can post again, i don't wanna be left too far behind in this rpg, if you can't wait that's ok, i'll understand

Rii
December 16th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Rain snored lightly and rolled over onto her back in her sleep, as she absentmindely scratched her belly. "No.... Butterfree..... that's my.... my thunderstone..... You can't be Raichu I will!" she sat up wide awake as she spoke that last bit.

"What's up....." she mummbled sleepily and fell back over.

CyndaquilMorph
December 16th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Wobby looked up still dazed from sleep.
after looking around he noticed that some were missing and literately burst out "WOOOOB MYSTEEK KAIRI AND TIA ARE GONE"
He zoomed around pushing those awake who didnt get knocked out of thier sleep by his ear deathening shout.
"Getupgetupgetup" He brabbled freaking out "We have to find them...and...stuff"

Eucliffe
December 16th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Mizu took the time to be the lookout, even though it was most likely that she wasn't needed for such. It had taken her probably fifteen minutes to reach the destined spot, and it seemed Kairi was still missing. She noticed the sleeping Pokemon around her, and then two shady figures. Figuring they were up to no good, Mizu kept watch, but soon fell asleep.

A couple minutes later she reawoke, but the figures were gone. "Snoozing on the job..." she muttered. "Then again, like these guys care..." She fell back asleep without another sound, the sack next to her.

Rii
December 16th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Rain nearly jumped out of her skin at Wobby's shout.

"What is is!? What's wrong?!" she released a burst of electricity in her surprise. She then punched at the air in front of her. "This had better be important, I was sleeping good."

The Instant Classic
December 16th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Cage looked over he noticed that three Pokemon were missing " dam it i knew this would happen ".
Wobby was trying to wake everyone else up but so far only Rain was awake.
Cage moved in front of Wobby and then.
" Quick Attack " and suddenly Cage went slamming into all the other Pokemon in an effort to wake them up " wake up already you numskulls " Cage shouted.
Cage stopped he looked at Wobby " don't worry they wont be hurt " he said.
He turned to see if they had woke up.

Konekodemon
December 16th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Meanwhile Kairi had woken up, and found herself locked in a cage,"Quick Attack!" She shouted ramming the bars. That was a mistake,"Ow! My head!" She screamed. She fell over in pain rolling over the other two Pokemon who were in there with her. She landed very hard onto the Pichu's tail.

SethCullen
December 16th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Um. Im very far behind in this. Soo. Can we stop posting UNTIL the new chapter?

Charky-101
December 16th, 2008, 12:11 PM
Tia woke up, something had fallen onto her tail, and she jumped up screaming. She released a Thundershock, which did no damage to the Shiny Pikachu behind her.

“Oops, sorry ‘bout that.” She said to the Pikachu, “Kairi’s your name isn’t it?”

“You lot in there, stop that racket.” Came a voice from… well from somewhere. Tia looked around and saw that she was locked up in a cage. Mysteek was sleeping on the nearby floor. A Combusken came up to the cage and started banging it. “Keep quiet, and you’ll live longer.”

Tia hid behind Kairi, tears growing in her eyes.

OOC- SethCullen: It doesn't really matter, just continue from the morning after the kidnap. And anyway, we need to keep posting to get to the next Chapter.

SethCullen
December 16th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Im so confused in this, so i think i might drop it. Sorry, its the fact that i dont know whats going and when i do its a new chapter.

Konekodemon
December 16th, 2008, 12:14 PM
"Why you got us in here, are you to scared to fight us face to face, if I could get to you Combusken I'd kick your butt for what you did to us," Kairi told Combusken, being very brave as useaul. She didn't know that if she didn't watch it, she'd just wine up getting herself and the others killed.

Charky-101
December 16th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Im so confused in this, so i think i might drop it. Sorry, its the fact that i dont know whats going and when i do its a new chapter.

What's happened: It is still Chapter One, and the group recently reached Starlight River. During their sleep, My Character and Espeonlee's were kidnapped. Konekodemon's had been kidnapped earlier.

About to happen: Now the rest of the group will soon enter StarBeam tunnel were Phione finds a secret passageway and then they free the 3 kidnapped ones before engaging in a fight with the Kidnappers.

hope that helps.

SethCullen
December 16th, 2008, 12:22 PM
ehh

Yeah it does.

As Cario spent sometime training using HP ice and Aura Sphere, He learned how to use HP in a better way, but releasing the bad tainted aura that was on the whole crew.

Konekodemon
December 16th, 2008, 12:28 PM
The Combusken said,"Shut up Pikachu!" It blasted Kairi with a fire spin though the bars. Kairi screamed in pain, as she was knocked out cold,"Now anymore of you want to cause trouble," Combusken said with a mean look in his eyes. Kairi was moaning in pain while unconious.

SethCullen
December 16th, 2008, 12:35 PM
As Cario was meditating, he had the sudden flash back. Torchics,Blazikens and Cumboskens. Cario was dizzy as ever and passed out.

Eucliffe
December 16th, 2008, 01:10 PM
(To tell the truth, I'm only perturbed that people are doing one-liners/one sentence.

THIS
DOES
NOT
COUNT AS FOUR LINES

to those who do that instead. Honestly, this RP will get a warning or will get locked by Alter if this keeps up. Now, do any of you want that?

Oh, and you may get infracted for your lack of sentences/lines. As an RPer for almost three years now, I have learned much, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I just want to help those who can't think of anything else but that one sentence. Do I make myself clear?

I don't mean to be bossy or mean; I'm just trying to help :/)

Mizu watched everyone scurry around in panic, and cocked her head again. Well, I'm ignored. Yay. She looked over at the river, and decided to swim in it until they were to leave. After all, those boisterous Pokemon were starting to give her a headache. I'm sure if we just work this out in a patient manner, we will find the three kidnapped, she thought aggravatingly, as she dipped her tail into the nice, cool water. After a few more seconds, she dunked her body in, and rested her head on a nearby rock. They'll be so caught up in all this hubbub that they won't even notice me peacefully resting... She sighed, and closed her eyes.

ShadowDragon~
December 16th, 2008, 01:12 PM
(OOC: Holy **** u guys post alot, i miss one hour and they already walked through the forest,fall aleep and wake up. :P Btw no offense to anyone in this post, his mind is just thinking about a great war and doesn't think we can do it. And another thing. Dont just post one sentence. One big post is better than 10 five word posts.)

Star was bored. Completely and utterly bored. He knew it was better if they didn't get attacked but ..... he just wanted some action. Star looked over the group of pokemon. There were some pretty strong pokemon. He wouldn't want to meet lucario, grovyle and ampharos in battle. The others tough, he wasnt sure about. There was a wobbuffet, what do those type pokemon do? Then there was a pichu sitting on top of wobbuffet, if he cant even walk over there, what about protecting phione? There where three other pokemon, two pikachu, and a mudkip. All first stage pokemon, the shiny pikachu was pretty and all, but what about their battle moves.

"Tskk, what happened to the war? The charizards, Ryphriors, Magnezones, What happened to all the strong pokemon?" Star mumbled it a bit too loud.

"What was that?" One of the pokemon looked at him.

"uh nothing... so how you like the forest? Leafeon said it with alot of excitement. The Pokemon seemed surprised at Leafeons mood change, and joined in.

"Yeah its great." Together they started talking. Meanwhile Leafeon still kept his eyes on the other pokemon, the weavile seemed to twitch alot. Leafeon knew something was wrong with him, but just kept his eyes open.

Suddenly Star jolted to his senses. "Where did the Pichu go?" The other pokemon turned around and he could see something was wrong. He had been watching the outside too much, so he had missed everything else.

Star was getting worried. Strolling away from the group of pokemon he came to a berry tree. He grabbed a lot of them and refilled his supplies in the bag tied to his belly.

When he returned to the group he was thinking deeply, about the forest around them and what it was gonna be like ahead. Was he right to choose this task? To come with Phione? Star just didnt know.

Rii
December 16th, 2008, 01:22 PM
Rain glanced around at the pokemon who were awake and those who were still asleep. Something was missing though..... make that someones. "Hey guys, where is the little Pichu at? And the other Pikachu?" She glanced around. Maybe there was no need to worry and they had simply gone to get something to eat.

Eucliffe
December 16th, 2008, 01:31 PM
(Oh well *sighs* Why do I bother? I don't want you guys infracted, honestly. You'll get, like, three points added on for four months, so if you don't want that, then I suggest you try and type more. There are -some- of you doing a decent job, so... Yeah... I'll stop ranting now :/ I just wanna save this RP from being locked.)

After a short while, Mizu opened her eyes and noticed a Leafeon looking around. Oh, right, he's part of the team too, right? she wondered. I think his name is... Star? That's actually a nice name. Everyone seems to have foreign names, but then again, maybe it's me who's the foreigner. Mizu sighed and carefully walked out of the water slowly. She shook the water off like a dog would, and peered up at the sky, then into the tunnel. She *thought* she saw a light shine, but she could've been wrong. Maybe I should test my moveset... she thought.

First, Mizu began urging herself to blast water from her mouth. She soon succeeded, but the water blast came out faster and larger than she had expected. Like a fire hydrant! Hydro Pump! she thought, then readying her next attack. This time, she let loose an icy cold blast of water, which froze around her, turning her into a ball. She rolled into the nearest tree, and seemed to dent it some (though she couldn't see that), and felt that every time she hit something, her power got stronger. This'll be Ice Ball...

Next, as soon as she got out of her ball of ice, Mizu closed her eyes and began meditating slightly. She had earlier noticed a large branch about to fall on her, and just as it was inches away from her back, her body shone a multicolored array of light, and the branch bounced off her like nothing happened. Mizu tried it again, and saw that it failed after a couple times of doing so. Protect! she thought, and decided to try out her last attack. Instead of spitting water out this time, Mizu seemed to instead spit out a large circular glob of mud, which exploded all over when it hit the tree she had practiced on earlier. Smiling gleefully, Mizu decided to name the move "Mud Bomb".

(Just to let y'all know, Mizu is really an American-born Japanese, so she's lived in Japan but also speaks English, so...)

CyndaquilMorph
December 16th, 2008, 01:39 PM
OOC: well im aways trying to get more then a paragraph of writing so dont look at me.

Wobby calmed down and asked "Ok, ok what will we do? look for them or what"
Phione said sadly "im afraid that it would waste to much time, we'll have to continue on, when we arrive at Espeons residence we'll send a few back to look for them"
Wobby nodded nervously, he really hoped they would be alright, wherever they were.
"Well, i guess theres nothing we can do, lets just keep our hopes up"

Rinnosuke
December 16th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Raiton sat up and wondered what was happening , he had been ignored all yesterday and wondered where everyone was. He checked everywhere right, left, up, down, then finally decided to head towards a waterfall and practice Hidden Power Ice. He put his paws on the rushing water and white circles appeared and circled him in an X formation. The circles then suddenly shoot at the flow of water , completely freezing it. after the water turned frozen he jumped onto the patches of ice and ran down the frozen waterfall continuing to shoot at it with his white circles.

EspeonLee
December 16th, 2008, 07:20 PM
((shoot, i missed a whole chunk of story :d ))

Mysteek gradually awakes as she hears the two younger pokemon moving around. She's leaning against something cold and hard, metal bars?
The weavile's eyes snap open to a full awareness, taking in the cage surroundings and the group of fire pokemon outside it.
She watches as Kairi confronts one of the combusken that had presumably taken them hostage, flinching slightly at the fire spin attack. She could feel its heat even though the flames never touched her.
Mysteek automatically reaches up into her head crest, pulling out a small bag of powder that she'd tucked inbetween the feathers. It contained a mix of heal and energy powder that a friend had made for her some time ago. It eliminated status conditions while providing an energy boost; a very useful medicine for a travelling pokemon to carry.
Mysteek curls her claws around it, not sure if the pikachu would want to take it due to its horribly bitter taste. She dicides to offer it anyway, approaching the injured Kairi.

Rinnosuke
December 16th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Suddenly Raiton saw a dog-like pokemon with leaves covering its body and a dolphin-like pokemon firing a glob of mud at a nearby tree. When he drew close to the group of pokemon he realized in fear that the mud had exploded nearby him and he suddenly was pelted by mud drops and lost the balance of his attack and slided on a spike of ice that he had accidently froze to much and landed head over legs into a tree , and thought Dang it to soon..... and he very slowly closed his eyes.

Konekodemon
December 17th, 2008, 12:16 AM
Kairi couldn't take it though, she was still knocked out from the powerful fire spin attack, so at least she wouldn't be able to teast it if she was unconious. Kairi was still moaning painfully even while unconious. That was the last time she'd ever try attacking a Combusken ever again, that is until her level got higher anyway. She'd have to train some a bit first.

EspeonLee
December 17th, 2008, 06:18 AM
Mysteek sees that Kairi is still unconscious from the attack and so cannot take the powder herself. This wasn't an issue, however, as Mysteek had administered medicine to others before.
She gently props Kairi up into a sitting position against the cage bars before pouring a small dose of the medicine into her paw. Mysteek then carefully funnels it into the pikachu's mouth. Luckily, the medicine is made to be dissolved on the tongue and not swallowed.
Mysteek steps back from Kairi once she'd finished, "Kairi, dear. Do you feel any better?" she asks, stowing the pouch in her feathers once more.

Konekodemon
December 17th, 2008, 06:25 AM
Kairi woke up. "I'm sorry I was just trying to get us out of here. Do you think that maybe the others are looking for us at all?" Kairi stuck out her tongue. She didn't know what type of medicine that was but it had left a very bad taste in her mounth,'Gross,' she thought. Kairi noticed they were in a dungeon. It was a little dark in here expect for a few torches which lit up the room a little bit.

EspeonLee
December 17th, 2008, 07:00 AM
Mysteek notices Kairi's reaction, "I'm sorry, dear. Herbal medicine is very bitter." she explains, approaching the front of the cage and gripping the bars.
"I'm not sure what the others are doing but once they notice we're gone, I'm sure they'll at least try to find us." she smiles, ruffling the fur on Kairi's head gently, "All we should worry about right now is staying alive." she adds, her eyes glinting in the low light of the room.
"Our captors seem to have nasty tempers, even for fire-types." she mutters, edging toward the door of the cell to examine the lock. It could probably be picked with a thin pice of metal or a long claw but the captors would notice and merely torch them all again and throw the back inside.
Mysteek starts to mutter to herself, sounding like she's talking through a plan, "We'd most likely need to disable the guards befor trying this." she mumbles, glancing up at the Blaziken standing near the exit, "That might be an issue, though. If only there were enough water around..." she trails off, wondering how they would go about escaping from this place if, in fact, they could.

Eucliffe
December 17th, 2008, 07:57 AM
(It's a Combusken, I thought? Yeah... ><')

Mizu began practicing her moves again as she waited for the team to leave. First, she tried some of her Hydro Pumps on a bunch of trees lined up. They seemed to shake and nearly fall over, though not quite. Must increase that skill some, she thought, shaking her head miserably. Next, she shot some of her Mud Bombs at the grass around her, and splattered not only the grass, but herself. I need to work on the range... she noted, rolling in the clean dewey grass to clean off the mud. Finally, she practiced spitting her Mud Bombs up into the air, and then using Protect to prevent herself from getting splattered. It seemed that, at most, she was able to use Protect 3 times successfully before it failed. I guess that's fine... She sighed, and looked over at the group. Wonder when the others will come back... Perhaps those shady figures had something to do with it? She cocked her head and went back to practicing.

The Instant Classic
December 17th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Cage could here what Phione was saying and he was angry he turned around and said " if your still heading to see the Espeon then your going with out me".
" Huh why ever not " Phione asked.
Cage turned around " i was a solider for 6 years and i had to leave comrades behind comrades who by the time that i got back where no longer living i wont let that happen again im going to find them "
Phione was about to say something but Cage stopped it by saying " dont worry about me you can continue on your way ill meet back up with you goodbye for now......"
After that Cage started to jump tree to tree......

EspeonLee
December 17th, 2008, 11:38 AM
(It's a Combusken, I thought? Yeah... ><')
((i thought there were other figures in the initial kidnapping...one of them became the combusken so i guess turned another into a blaziken >< i can change it if its too confusing))