PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: I have an Idea!

Heartless33
December 13th, 2008, 10:57 AM
Some people here might get a little bit tired of typing all the time so why not make a game here where all the members can play a pokemon game on this site. I think it would be fun like make a pokemon game where you can play and chat with your friends or other members on this site just thought it would be an good idea. What do you think?

Counterfeit
December 13th, 2008, 11:05 AM
B-But, forums are for talking... Not games... 0.o

There are already sites that allow you to do this, some advertised by this site, just click those.

Heartless33
December 13th, 2008, 11:09 AM
But why can't you talk and play a game here any time you want it might bring in more members (like you need anymore) and it would bring fun to the site (there's enough fun here need more) and I been to a couple of these kinda sites but didn't join them because I was waiting for the right one but most of them have that on there sites.

Patchisou Yutohru
December 13th, 2008, 11:15 AM
It's called World of Warcraft. :3

If you get tired of typing all the time, then stop typing? This is a forum for a reason. It's where people can communicate by sharing discussions and ideas with each other. Complaining about typing defeats the purpose of a forum. You can play games anywhere if you want to that badly. You can chat anywhere as well. If you mean voice chat, then get Skype or another program that allows that? In my opinion, I don't think this is a very good idea. No one is going to sit here wasting time trying to program a game for a community to use. Or did you completely forget about that? There are tons of online games that allow player to player interaction. Find one of those if that's what you want. There are a few Pokemon ones for that matter as well.

Chibi-chan
December 13th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Pokecommunity is a Pokemon forum, not a Pokemon MMORPG.
We're not exactly a site either. We're a forum.

GKS
December 13th, 2008, 11:17 AM
This site does have forum games, is that what you mean?

Heartless33
December 13th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Do you guys agree with anything I mean lighten up it was just an idea no harm done and I don't have a problem with typing I was just saying man whats wrong with you guys it was only a thought nothing else I just thought I can help a little. (it's the thought that counts)

Katalyst
December 13th, 2008, 11:20 AM
That means destroying the forum's purpose. Also, not everyone here likes or plays Pokemon.

You must put thought in your suggestions. Just because one is tired of typing doesn't mean the others must stop.

Gumball Watterson
December 13th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Your idea is respectable. However. A forum is made for typing and that's it. Unless Pokecommunity expanded into it's own website, a Pokemon RPG would be unlikely, as well as impossible to make and put in VBulletin.

And the Arcade was taken for the same reason. Take some keyboarding classes if you get tired to easily.

Heartless33
December 13th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Your idea is respectable. However. A forum is made for typing and that's it. Unless Pokecommunity expanded into it's own website, a Pokemon RPG would be unlikely, as well as impossible to make and put in VBulletin.

And the Arcade was taken for the same reason. Take some keyboarding classes if you get tired to easily.

I was saying the if the other people get tired of typing not me. I have no problem typing and I don't get tired of it. I also realized that you guys don't like my idea I respect that now if only you guys can give me a little respect.

Gumball Watterson
December 13th, 2008, 04:17 PM
As hard as it is, constructive criticism is respect with bitter vitamins in it.

As others have said now, this idea would kill the purpose of a forum. If you already got that, you could've requested a closage to a global moderator. Which I recommend at this stage.

GKS
December 13th, 2008, 04:23 PM
That means destroying the forum's purpose. Also, not everyone here likes or plays Pokemon.

You must put thought in your suggestions. Just because one is tired of typing doesn't mean the others must stop.

I think it's okay that he said that, seeing that this is a Pokemon website, even though not everyone is interested in Pokemon. Anyway this is the right place because he is allowed to give feedback.

Like I said before, there are forum games in this site.