PDA

View Full Version : School Forum/Subforum ?_?

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
August 29th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Uh, just an idea.....how about a forum/subforum dedicated to school? Most members here at PC will be all this year on it...so in that forum we could talk about school, help others with their homework, and all those things, like, when ya go to a friend's house to study together^^

Anyways, this is just a thought.....

Jolty-kun
August 29th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Thats kinda cool, i dont see anything bad about it

Latias
August 29th, 2004, 02:51 PM
I think that sounds like an awsome idea, Icy! That sure would help some people out. It's like an online tutoring program! ^_^

~Kelsey

Ryoutarou
August 29th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Thats what we have the school chit-chat for.

Cherrim
August 29th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Yeah... the school chit chat covers all those needs. o_o; If you want specific help with homework or to rant about a specific aspect of your school day, I suppose you can just make new thread in Other Chat.

Timbjerr
August 29th, 2004, 03:54 PM
*With lighty on this...*

I think we've been far to linient with creating new forums, (TCards and Breeder's corner >.<) I won't stand to see another fairly pointless forum made.

ravenstorture
August 29th, 2004, 04:38 PM
If it's anything serious, it goes in the T-Dome. I don't think there is really a point and/or a demand for a school forum, but it was a very good idea.:)

Lokhlan
August 29th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Sorry, I just can't resist the urge to say something... =\

*With lighty on this...*

I think we've been far to linient with creating new forums, (TCards and Breeder's corner >.<) I won't stand to see another fairly pointless forum made.
Pointless? Tmbjr, have you even visited the TCard sub-forum yet? It's packed... Besides, I don't see these new sub-forums as bad things. They are proof that PC really does listen & take into consideration what members suggest. (T-Dome forum, TCard sub-forum)

Oh, & I agree - I don't really see a need in a school forum/sub-forum. Just to make that clear.

aRedMoon
August 29th, 2004, 04:54 PM
*points to SCC, DCC, OC, etc*

PichuSecretBase
August 29th, 2004, 05:01 PM
I don't think its needed. I mean we have enoguh forums @_@

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
August 29th, 2004, 05:06 PM
lik i said, it was just a thought, i know it's not so easy for ya to make it.

ravenstorture
August 29th, 2004, 05:11 PM
It was a great idea, just not needed at the moment.

PichuSecretBase
August 29th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Actually it oculdnt be easier for the admins to make it. About five clicks and some type XD;

Lokhlan
August 29th, 2004, 05:14 PM
It was a good thought Icy Storm. :)

Ryoutarou
August 29th, 2004, 05:26 PM
It was a good thought Icy Storm. :)
it's a good idea, but thats what the OC is for, things that cant be fit into other areas.

Ice demon
August 30th, 2004, 09:30 AM
Well thats what OC is for and more specifically SCC
*hopes no one said that already* ^_^

anyway IMO i don't think a new pointless forum is need
Breeders corner is enough to fill that catogory....................