PDA

View Full Version : What's the Worst Thing You've Eaten?

bugbite250
December 13th, 2008, 11:21 AM
What's the Worst Thing You've Eaten?

Mine is actually bitter melon.

TechEnixRay
December 13th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Ear wax. Sorry, I forgot how it even happen. It was just there! :o

bugbite250
December 13th, 2008, 11:55 AM
Hahaha! thats funny. ive eaten a booger wen i was a little kid. lol!

~MasterMind~
December 13th, 2008, 11:58 AM
x3
Pine Sol

.....DON'T ASK

Honest
December 13th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Ummm, I think it was blood.

bugbite250
December 13th, 2008, 12:02 PM
x3
Pine Sol

.....DON'T ASK
hahaha! thats funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MikeZzZ808
December 13th, 2008, 12:19 PM
um just raw octopus _____________________

SethCullen
December 13th, 2008, 12:30 PM
umm. probably tapioca. or some nasty peppers.

Volkner's Apprentice
December 13th, 2008, 12:33 PM
OMG so I was at the Museum of Natural History in NYC last week with my family for this extra credit project I was doing. I had my eyes set on this giant vanilla cupcake with lots of frosting and covered in M&Ms...we bought it for like, $5 because everything in that museum food court is insanely over priced. I took one bite..it was the most disgusting thing I had ever tasted. And there was the nastiest cream inside, it was like bitter. I just shook my head and my parents attempted to pick at it, haha.

so don't get the cupcakes if you go, moral of the story.

bugbite250
December 13th, 2008, 12:35 PM
OMG so I was at the Museum of Natural History in NYC last week with my family for this extra credit project I was doing. I had my eyes set on this giant vanilla cupcake with lots of frosting and covered in M&Ms...we bought it for like, $5 because everything in that museum food court is insanely over priced. I took one bite..it was the most disgusting thing I had ever tasted. And there was the nastiest cream inside, it was like bitter. I just shook my head and my parents attempted to pick at it, haha.

so don't get the cupcakes if you go, moral of the story.
sounds nasty. i also hate food poisoning food. er the thro-up makes it worse...

Patchy
December 13th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Well I drank this.

It was a blackcurrant drink from a supermarket.

It had been out of date for two years and had gone fizzy. >_>

It was as if it was beer. That thing that happens to gone off beer happened to it. 0.o

Heartless33
December 13th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Well when I was ten I found this grape on the table in my neighbors house so I walk towards the table and ate the whole grape and well it was actually plastic and boy was my stomach messed up. I learned my lesson: don't eat anything that weighs not even one pound.

mystletainn
December 13th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Any form of squash. It's probably the most disgusting thing on this planet.

parallelzero
December 13th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Any form of seafood.

...ANY.

bugbite250
December 13th, 2008, 01:40 PM
bleh! i hate squash! well, everyone has there own taste. for instants, the person above doesnt like seafood, but i do. ya. i hope yall know that.

Melodyfree
December 13th, 2008, 02:26 PM
I almost ate a booger when I was 7. Almost.
I've also tasted blood due to having problems with excessive nose bleeding up until I turned 9.
How 'bout vomit? I avoid having my pizza with orange juice. Same taste.
[I'm sorry if you're really grossed out right now. >_< I am too.]

And in terms of food? Mangoes, just about every vegetable ever, turkey (not that it's terrible, it just doesn't tickle my fancy) and sweet potato. Ugh.

eljefe20
December 13th, 2008, 02:55 PM
rotten melon but i didnt now it was rotten thats why i ate it and i had to go to the bathroom all day

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
December 13th, 2008, 04:03 PM
I ate snails once. I'm never going to france again.

And once, I tried eatin dirt, just to see what it tasted like XD

it wasn't that bad, actually. Kinda spicy...

magix7
December 13th, 2008, 04:23 PM
A bit of WD-40 that was on my fingers YUCK! or AXE deoderant. YUMAY!

Vernikova
December 13th, 2008, 04:33 PM
I ate some type of melon. It was really bad and I had to pay for it too and that made it even worse then it already was.

Guillermo
December 13th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Seafood and I don't get along too well. I am pretty sure it was Swordfish...that tasted horrible.

Cassino
December 13th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Cucumbers, just... no.
The sad thing is that it looks like quite a nice thing to eat... but it's not.

Metatron
December 13th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Blood Sausage.

Pretty self-explanatory.

♣Gawain♣
December 13th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Ants, imagine the taste of formic acid. Makes you wanna say yuck!

Tyrantrum
December 13th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Sweet Potato and a Bresil Sprout.

One time, I though I was eating carrots, but they were SWEET POTATOES! D:

Ruphire
December 13th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Ham Pizza.. The thing was I didn't know it was Ham Pizza. The Ham was underneath the cheese!!!!!! How was I supposed to know!

♣Gawain♣
December 13th, 2008, 07:07 PM
"Brussels Sprouts" actually. And I don't think sweet potatoes are yucky, only starchy.

Loki
December 13th, 2008, 10:23 PM
Brussel Sprouts. Ugh, my stomach was doing somersaults for hours.

And then black coffee. Pure black coffee smells amazing, but the taste makes me throw up. xD;

So many foods that are just absolutely nasty. (Bitter Melon is okay, but the first time I had it, it was raw, and um. Yeah. No. :|)

Edit: OH GOD.

SWORDFISH.

IS THE NASTIEST THING.

ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET. <_<

bugbite250
December 14th, 2008, 11:28 AM
wow! some things are nasty! i feel sick just reading this! hahahahaha! cucumber is ok... ive nvr tried swordfish, and i love spam. who loves spam, and who hates it???

processr
December 14th, 2008, 11:39 AM
People who simply don't like vegetables (as opposed to those who have some sort of dietary requirement - sympathy for you guys) should really just learn to like them. There's nothing wrong with Brussel sprouts, cabbage, etc.

There are very few things my stomach disagrees with, but has anyone ever had this stuff that gets put onto your fingernails to stop you biting them? That stuff is utterly disgusting, but I guess in that regard it's doing its job.

The single thing I cannot stand, however, is the tomato. My word, words don't begin to express my absolute disgust of tomatoes. They make me sick, to put it simply and literally.

Well when I was ten I found this grape on the table in my neighbors house so I walk towards the table and ate the whole grape and well it was actually plastic and boy was my stomach messed up. I learned my lesson: don't eat anything that weighs not even one pound.

My father once tried to cut up a lemon into slices to put into drinks, but he was actually cutting into a wax one. xD

Asa
December 14th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Oh,don't ask It would have to be liver the most horrible thing I've ever tasted,it's disgusting *throws up*

Virtual Chatot
December 14th, 2008, 11:45 AM
The worst think I've ever eaten? Probably those crappy pieces of turkey that have a nauseating taste to them that you find on salads all the time.

storm393
December 14th, 2008, 11:45 AM
for me it would definatly have to be octopus...... :P yuck!

Yamikarasu
December 14th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Hmm... Buttermilk is pretty nasty, especially if you aren't prepared for it. You hear "butter" and "milk" and think, Hmm, that doesn't sound so bad. But then when you try it... ew, bitter.

Also, Wasabi is pretty friggin' disgusting. Especially Wasabi flavored snacks, they make me nauseous just thinking about it.

s0nido
December 14th, 2008, 09:33 PM
um just raw octopus _____________________

If you're talking about raw octopus with its organs taken out, it isn't so bad. I've tried it, and it tasted great. The worst things I've eaten are:
-Ear Wax
-Boogers
-Bland Rice

Yeah, that's about it.

Idiot!
December 15th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Medicine. I don't want be sick anymore.

bugbite250
December 16th, 2008, 05:58 PM
my younger sister went to a store with me. she told me there was lots afood! i forgot 2 tell her its wax... she tried a grape... hahahahahahahahahaha! she started crying! hahahahahaha! no offense sis!

Spaekle Oddberry
December 16th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Some kind of cracker with caviar and cream cheese or something on it.

My friend made them and I tried really hard to like it, but I seriously felt like vomiting. I had to spit it out.

Thomas
December 16th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Yeah....that would have to be....fried alligator. Not so good. xD

Kura
December 17th, 2008, 09:48 PM
It's probably Rapini (cooked dandelion leaves).. I hate it.. so bitter..

Signomi
December 17th, 2008, 11:44 PM
Havarti. Cheese. It was the most vile and disgusting thing I've ever tasted, and it was the only food I've ever choked on for a long time. >_> Word of advice, don't ever try it. Don't.

ErickaVolt
December 18th, 2008, 03:44 AM
Snake meat and seashells. I really hate the saltiness. :(

BeachBoy
December 18th, 2008, 04:33 AM
I second Allelujah Haptism & Kishoku's complete dislike for Swordfish. T____T; I had to try it once since my mother thought I should try sea food for once (I hate sea food) and I threw up. >_> Absolutely disgusting.

Ascaris
December 18th, 2008, 05:27 AM
Lobster.

The memories will haunt me.

Milke
December 18th, 2008, 06:49 AM
Hahaha! thats funny. ive eaten a booger wen i was a little kid. lol!

Hey boogers taste better than Play-Doh.

The blue play-doh is best. NEVER EAT GREEN PLAY DOH

⋚Raika⋚
December 18th, 2008, 07:05 AM
Really cheesy cheese sandwiches. I vomited when i took one bite. :(

Pechachu
December 18th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Avocado. ;_;
How can something that looks so freaking awesome taste so bad?

-Knotchwax-
December 18th, 2008, 07:53 AM
warm pineaple urgh and mushroom they're both disgusting

Alli
December 18th, 2008, 10:17 AM
The NARSTIEST thing evar.

Broccoli salad. Oh my gosh. My school has the nastiest...ugh. It's got cheese, ranch dressing, apple cubes, grape slices, carrots, onions, and broccoli. It is so disgusting. It was sweet tasting and...-gag-

Josephine
December 18th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Pussy. http://centrebet.com/external/centrebet/static/images/au/icon_horse.gif

No, but It probably would be, I hear they do eat cats in some countries.

The worst thing I've ever eaten is probably mushrooms, I just hate them. >.<

Gold warehouse
December 18th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Fruit, all fruit, any fruit in any shape or form. If I try and eat fruit I will be physically sick, I have no idea why I hate fruit so much but ever since I can remember I have been repulsed by it. Eating it is out of the question now (I tried last year and threw up everywhere as soon as I swallowed it) even smelling it is repulsive. I would rather eat a dead rat, that's how badly I hate fruit.

Azonic
December 18th, 2008, 01:40 PM
a tapeworm

I'd have to say seafood. Any kind of it.

Also, I once accidentally ate a cracker COVERED in horseradish. I had no clue how spicy it was; it made me cry to no end and my face was red. XD

..::Michi::..
December 18th, 2008, 05:16 PM
If I'm remembering correctly, it was a glob of wasabi the size of a ping pong ball. O_O
I normally love spicy food, but, there's a limit, ya know?

Aurafire
December 18th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Lol...I accidentally drank soy sauce from a dish when I was eating sushi because I thought it was my drink. But apparently I didn't realize that my drink was....you know, in a glass. It tasted horrible X(

God
December 18th, 2008, 09:51 PM
I've eaten my pride many times, not nice.

But in all seriousness: Frog legs. Yes, I just did the oppisote of patriotism, but seriosuly, they taste disgusting.

Ryusheika
December 18th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Olives, pure and simple. No matter how many times I try to force myself to like them, I can't stand the taste of olives.

Crystal Clair
December 19th, 2008, 07:35 AM
Worst thing? Unsweetened chocolate and a whole tablespoon of it. Thought it was sweetened.
Getting it out of my mouth was terrible. I was afraid I was going to vomit because my gag reflexes kept going.

The single thing I cannot stand, however, is the tomato. My word, words don't begin to express my absolute disgust of tomatoes. They make me sick, to put it simply and literally.

I feel your pain. I hate tomatoes, tomato slices and tomato sauce. I'm ok with the tomato sauce on the pizza though as long as it's not in globs, and ketchup.
I also hate onions, olives and hamburgers.

Stronkadonk
December 19th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Olives, pure and simple. No matter how many times I try to force myself to like them, I can't stand the taste of olives.
Same here.
I put an olive in my mouth, and if I hadn't spit it out right at the moment it went in, I would have puked.
I started gagging, and I swear, it was terrible.
I used to hate cherries too, but now they're alright, if I'm having a sundae with them ;D

Black Ice
December 19th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Olives and mushrooms. Mushrooms aren't as bad, though.

I don't like cherries anymore, either. I used to like them just fine, then I took one of those medicines that had artificial cherry flavor in it, and after that I stopped liking cherries.

Candy Christina
December 19th, 2008, 02:27 PM
The worst thing I've eaten is probably deer meat. Never again will I put something so gross in my mouth. Ever. Tomatoes are pretty sick too, but I'm fine with tomato sauce and ketchup.

Wait, never mind, celery is probably the worst thing I've eaten. It has probably one of the worst tastes in existence, I can't stand them! Even with ranch, they make me want to vomit. But I'm not too fond of ranch dressing either.

Master Electrician
December 19th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Grilled vegetables trigger my stomach to do things that are not nice to myself, my shoes, anyone around me, the table, etc. In short, they make me worship the porcelain goddess without enough time to get to her temple.

If you asking about just weird things I've eaten:

Rattlesnake (delicious)
Rocky Mountain Oysters
Pate
Blood
A thing or two that the young'uns shouldn't be hearing
Raw seaweed (we were in South Carolina, and it was a dare)

Ace King
December 19th, 2008, 07:06 PM
What's the Worst Thing You've Eaten?

Mine is actually bitter melon.

I definitely HATE bitter melon! It also stings your throat when you swallow throw up half wy in your esophagus.

Gummy
December 19th, 2008, 07:24 PM
I was foolish enough to try my school's chili. Not only did it taste like chunky water with vegetables mixed in, but it gave me one of the worst stomach aches I've ever experienced.

Shedinja8
December 20th, 2008, 02:35 PM
It's odd I found this board because people are always telling me I eat the grosses stuff, when really, who doesn't like Jelly Sandwhichs dipped in Ranch? Getting to the point though....

Ribs.... I know your all going to hate me for saying it, but yeah, Ribs. I can't stand them! Everyone seemes to think they're awesome, but Blah!!!!!! They're awful!

Alli
December 20th, 2008, 08:17 PM
I thought of more.

One time, I had fixed a bowl of Lucky Charms and I poured the milk on it. And so, I sat at the table, took one bite...only to find out...that it was buttermilk.

And there was the time I accidentally drank floor cleaner. Okay, word of advice. Don't ever put floor cleaner in a drinking cup identitcal to the one your child drinks out of, parents. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

It was salty and soapy and...the taste lingered on...and uhh...I burped up a bubble. ;;

God
December 20th, 2008, 08:46 PM
I thought of more.

One time, I had fixed a bowl of Lucky Charms and I poured the milk on it. And so, I sat at the table, took one bite...only to find out...that it was buttermilk.

And there was the time I accidentally drank floor cleaner. Okay, word of advice. Don't ever put floor cleaner in a drinking cup identitcal to the one your child drinks out of, parents. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

It was salty and soapy and...the taste lingered on...and uhh...I burped up a bubble. ;;
Wouldn't you be poisoned after drinking floor cleaner?

wolf
December 20th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Ugh, Grubs...those things looking at me, and you ask were I ate this, well, my family visited Ecuador, and I didn't want to insult them, so I ate it... Blah! It tasted like rotten wood that was slapped with mud!

Alli
December 20th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Luckily, I did not take in enough to get that way. I noticed what it was pretty quickly, but I did swallow a tad. :/

Lucy Lu
December 21st, 2008, 12:09 AM
Plantains and Mangos. Those are so gross. You have to cook the plantains, and I had a bite...I didn't like it at all. I got so sick. x.x And mangos are just as a sick. I just don't like the taste of them. Now if they were with a juice I don't mind. If it is a whole fruit...I won't eat it.

The Dark Knight
December 21st, 2008, 02:06 AM
Wasabi. It looks like guacamole, but is killer strong...

popsicles.
December 21st, 2008, 08:54 AM
Spinach icecream. D:

I don't want to talk about it. ;;

Working Class Hero
December 21st, 2008, 04:56 PM
Well I was going to bed and I had a bag of cheetos next to me. My eyes were closed I reached in the bag and started to eat SOMETHING. It wasn't a cheeto. I spit it out and puked to find a lovely spider in my vomit. >.<

Peanutz
December 21st, 2008, 06:26 PM
Every time I get a really bad cough, my mom makes me take this medicine called Delsym. The orange flavored kind. I can't stand it, even the smell makes me gag.

The worst thing I've tasted, but not eaten, is most definitely throw-up. Even if we all have different tastes in what's good and not good, I'm pretty sure no one on earth likes the taste of regurgitation. x_x

pkmnhippy
December 21st, 2008, 06:33 PM
Honey and Vanilla iceing sugar on bread...

Hawkfish
December 21st, 2008, 06:54 PM
Well the worst thing I eaten was a meatball... It was overcooked and ugh. Oh and my dad's round steak.

LadyMadonna
December 22nd, 2008, 03:56 AM
I drank shower gel once. That was not nice in the slightest.

Pechachu
December 22nd, 2008, 04:25 AM
I drank shower gel once. That was not nice in the slightest.
Eugh, I've actually done that. You would think it wouldn't be too bad, smelling like strawberries, or apples, or whatever, but it's easy to forget that it's actually soap. D:

Yrie
December 22nd, 2008, 05:25 AM
Shampoo, when I was 2
Watermelon Liquid Soap when I was 4
And sushi, seafoods not horrible (unless you're allergic), but I can't seem to swallow it, and I don't like the taste in general

Candace
December 22nd, 2008, 06:04 AM
Vomit

I had a twisted stomach, and I woke up in the middle of the night that I puked, and my first reaction was to swallow it instead of soaking the bed XD I was like 11 at the time. And NEVER get a twisted stomach! It's the most painful thing in the world. I was in a coma for almost three weeks after that night of puking

raven_emblem
December 23rd, 2008, 01:09 PM
bressil sprouts deffinitely

.inLOVE
December 24th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Escargo. When you're French, ya have to :(

WolfWrath
December 24th, 2008, 05:38 PM
worst thing I've eaten was a really hard pice of cake. It was crunchy and bleah :x

Fangking Omega
December 24th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Marrow cooked by Granddad's mate Kenny. Absolutely vile.

Chibi Robo
December 24th, 2008, 06:48 PM
A green bannana now I hate bannana's and I will refuse to eat them so......
DONT GIVE ME A BANNANA FOR CHRISTMAS! (but a scanner would be nice)

Sokai
December 25th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Lolol, some of these stories crack me up. xD
Uh... there are a lot of stuff that I don't like, but I HATE pumpkin or sweet potato pie. >___< It's all moist and sweet and BLEH.

And whenever I get sick, my mom always buys this Thermaflu drink mix. :/ She either buys lemon or apple-cinnamon, and GOD. I despise that stuff. I wouldn't mind the lemon if it wasn't warm, but the apple-cinnamon makes me throw up but if I don't drink all of it, she gets mad so I have to hold my breath and take big gulps to hurry it up.

Now I despise the smell of apple-cinnamon if it's like... fragrances or something. I don't mind apple or cinnamon scents if they're separate.. but bleh.

Caina
December 27th, 2008, 02:16 AM
Strawberries has been a dream of mine to be tasted since young. And when my dad finally bought some yummy looking strawberries, I deeply wanna taste them. And when I tasted the strawberries... it was sour! blechh :X I threw it away, but my mom said it wasn't ripe yet, but I never tasted it again. EVER. :P

FinalFlare
December 27th, 2008, 04:19 PM
I was eating at a restaurant in Russia and they served me some soup that tasted like butt, and a sliver of raw fish with a cucumber and a tomato on top. I ate one bite and threw up.

vVintage
December 27th, 2008, 04:36 PM
there is this green like veggie
i dont know how to spell it but i tried it once and it tasted horrible
it had like no taste and was bitter yuck

Sorano
December 27th, 2008, 06:51 PM
...a worm. I was in grade 2 at the time, and I was playing truth & dare with some friends. Being a stupid little stinker, I accepted the dare and ate the worm. ughhh, I can't describe what it tasted like but I remember it being repulsive. I do not recommend anyone trying this. Ever. 8D;

Crystal Clair
December 27th, 2008, 07:23 PM
...a worm. I was in grade 2 at the time, and I was playing truth & dare with some friends. Being a stupid little stinker, I accepted the dare and ate the worm. ughhh, I can't describe what it tasted like but I remember it being repulsive. I do not recommend anyone trying this. Ever. 8D;

Tried a worm myself and it was disgusting. However I think that may be due to the fact that worms eat and poop dirt so basically you were tasting dirt. Highly doubt second graders would know how to clean out the inside of a worm so I guess you just tasted the dirtiness of it.

.emerald
December 27th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Raw Egg mixed with pepper and asparagus...

My Uncle dared me to eat it, of course he tasted it as well--ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES!

It's disgusting, rotten to the core...

Crystal Clair
December 27th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Cranberry juice
although as bitter as it is, it's quite sweet. It's terrible how it is.

NEVER drink water after drinking cranberry juice! Chew gum instead. The bitterness could send one into coma.

EffervescentEevee
December 28th, 2008, 11:49 AM
Grapefruit!!! It tastes like petrol!

It's evil, I tells ya! Eeeevil!!!

sanoj94
December 28th, 2008, 11:51 AM
dog food ............
dont know why i tryd it

Evilyn
December 28th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Everything my mum made.

That would have to be octopus(sp?). =__=

bugbite250
December 29th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Everything my mum made.

That would have to be octopus(sp?). =__=
WHAT?!?!?!? octopus is awesome... oh well. i dont really like mcdonalds food anymore. maybe just their chicken nuggets

Beelzebub
December 29th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Everything my mum made.

HOW IRONIC. ):

Erm, Cherry Cough Medicine. I loathe it, because I was sick one time when I was young and my mom gave it to me. I swallowed it, but the taste stayed in my mouth all night long. ):<

~Kavin~
December 29th, 2008, 10:19 AM
When I was pledging for my fraternity, we had to pass an onion down the line and the last person had to finish it off.....yep I was the last person....even more so.....I despise onions.......

bubblewrap
December 29th, 2008, 02:37 PM
A yogurt cup that expired in 2006. I ate it quite recently. Gosh, now I obsessively check the expiration dates.
Before, it was the cherry medicine. >:(

Lash
December 29th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Any home cooked restaurant style food. It's just not my thing.

Allstories
December 29th, 2008, 09:05 PM
I don't mean to bash soy products, as they are usually tolerable, but soy yogurt is the most vile substance ever concocted. Stay away, kids.

~SilverSoul
December 29th, 2008, 09:06 PM
I licked sap off a tree once when I discovered it while climbing. I was......7? It was all gooey, so I thought it would be sweet. bleah

Another time my sister dared me to eat a piece of candy that was in her mouth. That was pretty gross as well (but I won) and it turned out that she was sick. I was sick the next day.

AsugetRanzo
December 29th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Any kind of sea food.
x_X

Mooshykris
December 30th, 2008, 01:03 AM
Anything with Green Beans or Mayonnaise...period...

blehk

Also, I find Fish Sticks to be quite nasty.

~Mooshykris

.Seth
December 30th, 2008, 03:10 AM
School Cafeteria food. Well, some of it.

The food at my town's middle school is actually wonderful. I mean, mostly it's pizza and chicken. But, it's still a lot better than my elementary schools'. At the elementary schools, you'd find at least a kid or two sick every other school day. It's ridiculous. I took my lunch all the time, so I was safe.

Evilyn
December 30th, 2008, 04:51 AM
HOW IRONIC. ):

Gah, I was hoping you wouldn't see that. D<