PDA

View Full Version : Dinosaurs

turtwig fan
December 13th, 2008, 04:40 PM
What is your favioute dinosaur mine is Veloerapter.

Alakazam17
December 13th, 2008, 04:44 PM
I guess my favourite was the Tyrannosaurus Rex. I used to be really into dinosaurs when I was younger, but nowadays I seem to think of Venusaur more than anything. XD

I also thought the Brachiosaurus was awesome, as I did with the Pteranodon. But the Pteranodon is not a dinosaur-it's a pterosaur, XD.

Jessie
December 13th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Albertosaurus. He just sounds cool.
Brachiosaurus. They've always been a favorite of mine. :)

Guillermo
December 13th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Probably either the Thesaurus Stegosaurus or the T-Rex. I loved the brute strength and size of the T-Rex while the Stegosaurus was just plain beastly.

Degenerate
December 13th, 2008, 04:50 PM
My favorite dinosaur would have to be Barney. Big, purple, and loving. Probably the only dinosaur that will never turn down your hugs. =)

Ripper
December 13th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Hmmm... Ankylosaurus was cool, but I can't remember what my favourite used to be, I'm sure it'll come to me eventually...

Vernikova
December 13th, 2008, 05:06 PM
The T-Rex is my favorite by far. It was a great killing machine that knew how to get what it wanted. It could bully other dinosaurs just because it was bigger and stronger as well.

Cassino
December 13th, 2008, 05:19 PM
I had a great childhood interest in these creatures that has since diminished along with my knowledge pertaining to them.
... Took me a while to get it back to me but here: allosaurus.

Oh and this thread really makes me want to find and play Carnivores again...

True Reign
December 13th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Triceratops. Tri: Three in Latin, and three is my favorite/lucky number.

December 13th, 2008, 05:47 PM
I always thought Dimetrodons were cool until about two minutes ago when I learned they are not classified as dinosaurs. Huh...so I'm going to go with Icthyosaurus. The maritime dinos are so much cooler overall than the terrestrial ones...

chanchimi
December 13th, 2008, 05:50 PM
I love dinosaurs!
My favorite would be the T-Rex. Aside from it's tiny arms, it's amazing! Back when I was in Kindergarden I thought I actually was a T-Rex myself.

Tangerine Fox
December 13th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Velociraptors will always hold the title of "favourite ancient killer and/or turkey" in my book. They're just such interesting little fellows, though their cousins the Utahraptors, have a certain flair that makes them very fun to read about, as well. =)

My love of raptors aside, Allosaurus is another solid favourite. And, I mean, really -- do you need a reason to love dinosaurs?

♣Gawain♣
December 13th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Pleisosaurs are my personal favorite. It's not really a dinosaur but a relative of it.

Heartless33
December 13th, 2008, 07:50 PM
The T-rex is the only way to go because it's huge and pwerful and you don't want to be face to face with one.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
December 13th, 2008, 07:57 PM
The funny thing about a T-rex is that they would often break their necks when they fell over. Their tiny arms were too pathetic to stop their fall. Sometimes when they fell, they couldn't even get up, despite not being injured. Kinda funny, really.

Mariah Carey
December 13th, 2008, 07:57 PM
My favorite dinosaur would have to be Barney. Big, purple, and loving. Probably the only dinosaur that will never turn down your hugs. =)
I had a feeling someone would say that.

My favourite dinosaur by far, is the Archaeopteryx. FLYING DINOSAUR FTW.

Gummy
December 13th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Dinosaurs were my original first love, Pokemon being my second. My favorite would have to be the Apatosaurus, or "Longneck" as you might know them from The Land Before Time. Littlefoot was such and awesome character/dinosaur.

Heartless33
December 13th, 2008, 08:22 PM
The funny thing about a T-rex is that they would often break their necks when they fell over. Their tiny arms were too pathetic to stop their fall. Sometimes when they fell, they couldn't even get up, despite not being injured. Kinda funny, really.

lol that is very true and how do they sleep if they lay down to take a nap they can't get back up that's something to think about.

new favorite:rapters

ErickaVolt
December 13th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Only Dinosaur that I like is T-rex. Because it is cute. That's all.

Aurafire
December 13th, 2008, 11:14 PM
Oh...the on with all those plates on its back. Stegosaurus? I think that's the one. Other than that, I like velociraptors as well. ^___^

Post Office Buddy
December 13th, 2008, 11:20 PM
I liked the Triceratops the most, with the Tyrannosaurus in a close second. I was also very into Stegosaurus at one point, but my interest didn't really hold for too long. Although, spikes on a tail are pretty sweet...

El Gofre
December 14th, 2008, 02:30 AM
Omastar and kabutops get my vote :D

Mitchman
December 14th, 2008, 02:56 AM
Ankylosaur all the way. And there is this large dino who has a big fin on his back. WQhats his name?

Ripper
December 14th, 2008, 03:06 AM
Only Dinosaur that I like is T-rex. Because it is cute. That's all.

Ummm...

Yeah...

Are we thinking of the same dinosaur here?

Mitchman
December 14th, 2008, 03:10 AM
Most likely thinking of this
http://www.linkandpinhobbies.com/Graphics/WR_TREX.JPG
Anyway that dino with a big fin its demetrisaur or something no?

Cid
December 14th, 2008, 03:21 AM
When I was young, I used to like the Triceratops (because they look cool) and the Stegosaurus (because I thought those things on their backs looked awesome). But now, I think dinosaurs turned out to be less interesting than how I thought of them back then.

Hawkfish
December 14th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Troodon is my favorite.
http://www.weareallafricans.com/images/clip_image003.jpg

christopher1
December 15th, 2008, 03:13 AM
My favorite dinosaurs is t-rex... even i used to watch all but he is my favorite.........