PDA

View Full Version : What time do you do your homework?

True Reign
December 13th, 2008, 11:13 PM
When do you guys do your homework? Right after school? After dinner? Maybe even midnight? In the morning before school?

I actually do my homework either before I go to sleep or before I go to school in the morning. Homework isn't really a big deal to me, as all I usually have is math and the occasional Spanish or English homework.

Post Office Buddy
December 13th, 2008, 11:17 PM
I tend to do my homework, along with everything else, at either midnight or later. The rare moment will present itself where I will do it right after school, but as I said, it is rare.

Ninja Caterpie
December 14th, 2008, 12:16 AM
I do it right after school, as I'm told to. I'm such a nice little kid

Gymnotide
December 14th, 2008, 12:28 AM
Uh, the answer would be never.

Horizon
December 14th, 2008, 12:46 AM
I don't have a set time, I usually do it the day before it's due in or about ten minutes beforehand. That's the best way. ;D

Guillermo
December 14th, 2008, 12:47 AM
It really depends on how hard it is, whether I can be stuffed starting it, if I even have homework (I usually finish it at school in lessons,) and whether I can do it on the computer or not. I am a quick typer and I can get things on the computer done 30 minutes before things handwritten, but I tend to handwrite most work. So, I picked after dinner since, that is when I do it most.

Ascaris
December 14th, 2008, 01:16 AM
In the school-bus or in class. I can't be arsed to finish it at home.

Gold warehouse
December 14th, 2008, 01:25 AM
Whenever I have spare time. Usually at the weekend.

Ripper
December 14th, 2008, 02:40 AM
I always either finish mine in school, or get done close to when I get home. Maybe not straight away, but pretty quickly.

Cid
December 14th, 2008, 03:32 AM
I usually do it when other people do it, and it varies from time to time.

MikeZzZ808
December 14th, 2008, 03:50 AM
I do it at school like 1-2 periods before i have that class which isnt the best way but only way for me to get stuff done

Le Krome
December 14th, 2008, 04:59 AM
I do it after dinner, after school, and before school, but mostly after dinner.

Rockéttes
December 14th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Uh, the answer would be never.

Yupp ^.

Where's the 'I don't do my homework' option?

Avey
December 14th, 2008, 06:03 AM
Um, normally five minutes before class starts.

Wish
December 14th, 2008, 06:21 AM
I do it during school, like two minutes after it was assigned. >.> I hate being forced to do it after school or before school the next day. I prefer getting on the computer, or do other stuff that doesn't require my doing homework after school.

December 14th, 2008, 06:37 AM
Yupp ^.

Where's the 'I don't do my homework' option?
...that's pretty pathetic.

I do it sometime between the moment I go to sleep and after supper...and, of course, at school most of the time ('homework days' are common in higher-level classes due to lack of lecturing)...

Memory
December 14th, 2008, 07:20 AM
...XD I do my homework the period before it's due.
And if I don't have time to turn in my homework then I just don't do it.
*slacker*
And I still get A's and B's 8D

processr
December 14th, 2008, 07:25 AM
Sunday afternoon. What do you think I should be doing now? 8D

I normally do my homework after dinner, though whether I do it on the same day it's set is debatable. =/

Aurafire
December 14th, 2008, 09:27 AM
I don't have a particular schedule with homework nowadays....I just get to it when I get to it. A lot depends on how much I have and when it's due, so I don't say "Ok, Tuesday night, time for homework"

In high school, it was every day after practice for whatever sport happened to be going on at that time =P

SethCullen
December 14th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Right when i get home OR if im hungry after a snack.

Gumball Watterson
December 14th, 2008, 09:56 AM
To me it's random. Sometimes I do it right after school, sometimes right before I go to sleep, it depends.

Which reminds me, I need to do my Algebra XD.

citizen.
December 14th, 2008, 10:12 AM
I do my homework before school cause I always get there really early cause my dad has to leave for work early so I am always there like an hour before school starts.

Cassino
December 14th, 2008, 10:20 AM
I... don't do it, but when I do it's just whenever.

Virtual Chatot
December 14th, 2008, 10:22 AM
I do it when I get home, so I have a good 5 hours to kill before I go to bed.

Melodyfree
December 14th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Depends on the class.
Math I usually don't do but sometimes I do a rush job while my teacher goes over the answers, Science I don't do, History I do at home, English I do like 2 minutes after it's assigned, Law and Spanish I do during Science (xD) or at home.

And a lot of times when I don't finish something in class I do them during lunch.
Best time to do that, even though it's noisy.

the bitter end.
December 14th, 2008, 11:17 AM
I rarely have homework, because I'm home schooled, when I do have it though, it's normally done after dinner.

Heartless33
December 14th, 2008, 11:25 AM
I do my homework before school because I have great amount of time to do it and I don't forget to turn it in. (bad idea don't do it)

Fernando
December 14th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Right,sunshine in the morning is when I do my homework around since I'm homeschooled,then I have a bunch of free time in the afternoon.

Himawarii
December 14th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Definately depends,but I usually procrastinate and do it right before bed.
Hahaha hence the "I'm SO tired" complaints I make in the morning xD;

I'm trying to break out of the habit,though when I have like huuge projects do,I'll do them a week before-hand.

Trap-Eds
December 14th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Since I prefer to "forget" about school as soon as I get home, I get home from school at around 2:45 and don't start my homework till around 4:30-5:00 on weekdays. Now on the weekend, I'm trying to start/finish my homework on Saturday so I'll be free the rest of the weekend-which is not going well. I'm still finishing HW on Sunday. >_<

Working Class Hero
December 14th, 2008, 03:35 PM
After dinner. Around 7 ish.

Tyrantrum
December 14th, 2008, 06:41 PM
In my mind, whenever the hell I feel like it! xD

I'm a procrastinator. :>

Caelus
December 14th, 2008, 07:45 PM
I'm a procastinater so I wait 'till the last second before I feel the need to do my homework.
I end up getting a 0 every once in awhile, but even so I still mantain an A-B average.

Felix Re-Knoll
December 14th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Around 11 or 12 mid-night. My brain doesn't fully function until then...

I don't know why...

Pani
December 15th, 2008, 02:48 AM
I haven't done homework in a long time.

When I used to, it would be at late night, sometimes before school, sometimes in the lesson before it was due.

Quanghuy
December 15th, 2008, 03:18 AM
I'm a Sophomore in highschool taking all college classes, I don't really regret it, but the homework just comes in loads. I usually do my homework as soon as I get home (even on the car ride home at times), I also have Academic Decathalon (it's a thing where you compete with other schools in, well, academics lol), so I stay after school for another hour for that. Homework doesn't really take long, it's a lot, but I pay attention in class, you just can't get me away from the teacher's words or the board in class, but afterwards I study the work as much as possible so that it doesn't slip my mind. So my basic schedule (not including this week since Winter Break is coming up and the teachers are lightening the load, it's still a lot, just not as much) is:

Arrive home at 3:40
Start homework at 3:45
Finish homework (usually) at 6:45-7:00
Take a 30 minute break
Study from 7:30-10:00

I have school in about an hour and a half right now XD, I didn't have much this weekend, so I finished it all on my Friday afternoon, so I stayed up late today.

EffervescentEevee
December 28th, 2008, 12:08 PM
I finish school at 4pm and then at 4:15 I do Evening Study there until 7pm.
Then on Saturday I go to school from 10am - 12:30pm to do more homework and study.

It sucks but I'm in my final year of secondary school (ie. high school) and I have scary exams coming up:(

pokemon_beauty
December 28th, 2008, 12:10 PM
I do mine really late :p write before I go to sleep.
If I have projects due..
I leave them for the night before and start at 5pm and work on them until 11 :p

Yamikarasu
December 28th, 2008, 12:12 PM
I try to finish it immediately after school, otherwise my mom will yell at me how I'll never amount to anything if I don't do my homework. :/

Michii
December 28th, 2008, 12:27 PM
I'm a straight A student, so you'd think I do my homework right after school, correct? Well, that's wrong. I do my homework whenever.

It's either the period after I've recieved the homework (so I don't have to do it at home), after school when I'm in a teacher's room before I go home, 4:45pm or so when Deal or No Deal is ending, later at night if I come home late, in the morning at school before homeroom (notice all the commas! XDD), In homeroom, the period before it's due, or the period that it's due before it's checked (only if I forget the homework which is almost never). So yeah. It's usually at Deal or No Deal, but it could be any time.

Squeegee Beckenheim
December 28th, 2008, 12:45 PM
In college, you do homework when you have a chance. I usually do mine right before I go to bed or at work.

Jorah
December 28th, 2008, 12:59 PM
You left out one option - never

XD I pick that one.

ultimoechidna
December 28th, 2008, 01:21 PM
When i'm bored, there's nothing on TV, I don't feel like going on 4chan or youtube, my parents are yelling at me to do it, and my laptop/PSP/ds is out of charge. Very rarely are these conditions met XD

ErickaVolt
December 28th, 2008, 03:57 PM
After class and before going to sleep. That's my schedule except in weekends.

Evilyn
December 28th, 2008, 04:35 PM
It depends. Sometimes I do it after school, sometimes at midnight, sometimes in school etc.
I never bother doing my Math homework though, I usually copy it from someone else in school. I always hated Math, so I can't be assed to do the homework. :/

bubblewrap
December 29th, 2008, 02:39 PM
I never do it right after school. I do it once my mom gets home, which is about 7:00. That makes me look like I was doing it the whole time she was gone, instead of going on PC. XD

Sorano
December 29th, 2008, 07:15 PM
I usually try to do my homework right after school to get it out of the way. But sometimes that fails epicly and I end up doing it half way through the night, but that often only happens if it's not very important. Thankfully I don't get much homework other than major assignments, so I usually have a lot of free time to do whatever I want after school. :3

Lash
December 29th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Before school for me. I never do it in the night or before, usually because I'm just not interested. I just copy various answers from friends, ha.

.emerald
December 29th, 2008, 08:53 PM
I procrastinate at time--when I feel lazy. So, I do my homework before school, often times early morning...

xD.

Capt. Couch
December 29th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Sometimes I do it right after school, sometimes I do it during school, three minutes before it's due. It all depends on how good of a day I've had. Lucky for me that most of my homework is based on completion. :D

AsugetRanzo
December 29th, 2008, 10:11 PM
I do my work at around midnight.
That's about when I wake up from my "nap". XD

Mooshykris
December 30th, 2008, 12:59 AM
Where is the "I don't do homework" option :<

I'm homeschooled, so I don't have any homework :)

~Mooshykris

♣Gawain♣
December 30th, 2008, 03:11 AM
I usually do my homework after eating dinner. 'Cause I can still concentrate.

Chaostorm
December 30th, 2008, 03:24 AM
i do my Homeworks around 6:00 PM. the school sometimes gives us Fake Homeworks which makes me skip them. they also putted in the Weekly plan that we have homeworks in Thursday and Thursday is New Year,s Holiday .....

⋚Raika⋚
December 30th, 2008, 03:32 AM
Right before i sleep cos i'll be rushing through my homework due to me slacking for the whole day. :D

¡No Hablo Inglés!
December 30th, 2008, 05:42 AM
I usually do it around midnight the night before it's due, since I'm usually still wide awake then.
If I don't get a chance to do it the night before though, I'll generally just do it in some other class during the day. xD