• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Hey everyone, I made a Social Group for the Wolves Hideout here.<--Click

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Hey Wolfare I'm hoping I get approved to join ur social group...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
:O You spelled my name wrong! You shall be executed! :badsmile: Just kidding, yeah, any member of this club can join! ^^

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
oh snaps...I did spell it wrong...Please don't execute me...lol...WOLFLARE...got it!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
NO NO...plz...WOLFLARE...see I said it right now...right? so u cannot kill me...lol...*runs away, catches a staraptor, flies away*...

lol

we need a new topic here don't we?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
a plot...um well maybe the Persian Felines are starting to take over the Wolf hideout...and it is time for the Wolf pokemon to step up...lol

JK... but what do u think of that idea?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
a plot...um well maybe the Persian Felines are starting to take over the Wolf hideout...and it is time for the Wolf pokemon to step up...lol

JK... but what do u think of that idea?

I think it is a great idea, Persian does reminds me of a wolf! ^_^ How when it is a cat u ask? Well it is kind of shaped like a wolf, it could act like one...etc. But that is imo...

~Dawn

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Hmmm... Maybe not just Persians, but every Cat Pokemon, well, see if you can upgrade our older plot before we decide to make a new plot.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Here is the topic:
What Plot should be in the next Wolves Hideout RPG?
I will come back and edit to show you what plot we thought of.~

Edit:
the Destined Warriors don't know about the parasite beside that the evil side was there for years. but later they suspect that the Wolf King is the one behind everything, so they need to destroy the King. but later (and maybe even {almost} too late?) they find out that it's the parasite who was manupilating the Wolf King and causing this, and the Destined Warriors need to stop the parasite before the New Moon has come
That is the current plot ATM, that is from The Wave.

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
WOW.....The Wave came up with a good plot for the RPG then...nice!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
No, I made the plot, he upgraded it a little, giving it a little harder task to complete!

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Say something like i'll get a pie and i have things in my head.

*Goes To Get A Pie*

There. Now My Head Is In Creative Mode. =P

*Thinks Quickly*

What You Guys Have Already Is Good. Im Better Longer When Im Creative. Ill Write Out A Whole Plot.

---

[Plot]

Long ago, a wolf clan was made by an Arcanine named Jalal. The clan grew very quickly. All of the wolf pokemon were to have a certain rank. The strongest rank were the warriors. The warriors consisted of high-leveled canine pokemon that were never afraid of death beyond themselves. The weakest rank were the pups. The pups consisted of low-leveled beginning pokemon like Vulpix and Riolu. The trainers were the highest ranked pokemon that were supposed to be warriors, bur refused. These pokemon train the warriors and the pups to become stronger for the fights they are in. Jalal made these wolf pokemon stay in a wonderful place called The Wolves Hideout. The Wolves Hideout is a place where wolf pokemon can befriend and help humans. The wolves enjoyed it there, until the day when something happened.

The wolves had been living in peace with humans until now. Jalal suddenly started commanding the wolves to attack the humans instead of their real enemies, The Felines. The Felines are a large group of cat pokemon who tend to sneak around The Wolves Hideout. The leader of The Felines is a Persian named Varjak. He only created his group for glory, and that is also why the other cat pokemon joined. After Jalal commanded the wolves to attack the humans, The wolves started to think one thing.

Was Jalal becoming evil?

Jalal wasnt actually becoming evil, but the wolves didnt know that. The wolves are now in suspicion and are thinking of a plan to attack and get rid of Jalal before the full moon arrives. That is your mission as a wolf...

[plot end]

---

There.

*No More Pie Left*

What Do You Think?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Say something like i'll get a pie and i have things in my head.

*Goes To Get A Pie*

There. Now My Head Is In Creative Mode. =P

*Thinks Quickly*

What You Guys Have Already Is Good. Im Better Longer When Im Creative. Ill Write Out A Whole Plot.

---

[Plot]

Long ago, a wolf clan was made by an Arcanine named Jalal. The clan grew very quickly. All of the wolf pokemon were to have a certain rank. The strongest rank were the warriors. The warriors consisted of high-leveled canine pokemon that were never afraid of death beyond themselves. The weakest rank were the pups. The pups consisted of low-leveled beginning pokemon like Vulpix and Riolu. The trainers were the highest ranked pokemon that were supposed to be warriors, bur refused. These pokemon train the warriors and the pups to become stronger for the fights they are in. Jalal made these wolf pokemon stay in a wonderful place called The Wolves Hideout. The Wolves Hideout is a place where wolf pokemon can befriend and help humans. The wolves enjoyed it there, until the day when something happened.

The wolves had been living in peace with humans until now. Jalal suddenly started commanding the wolves to attack the humans instead of their real enemies, The Felines. The Felines are a large group of cat pokemon who tend to sneak around The Wolves Hideout. The leader of The Felines is a Persian named Varjak. He only created his group for glory, and that is also why the other cat pokemon joined. After Jalal commanded the wolves to attack the humans, The wolves started to think one thing.

Was Jalal becoming evil?

Jalal wasnt actually becoming evil, but the wolves didnt know that. The wolves are now in suspicion and are thinking of a plan to attack and get rid of Jalal before the full moon arrives. That is your mission as a wolf...

[plot end]

---

There.

*No More Pie Left*

What Do You Think?
Nice! I like it! Also, we could list the Cat Pokemon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back