PDA

View Full Version : What People do in Forums that You Hate

Konekodemon
December 15th, 2008, 08:18 AM
What I really can't stand is when someone signs up for a forum just to spam it and make it look bad. They don't care if they get banned from the forum, they don't even like the forum they only joined to spam it, then after they're banned they'll just go to some other forum and just spam it. I really can't stand those types of people in a forum.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
December 15th, 2008, 02:42 PM
People who are unreasonably mean. Like, some newbie will make a slightly silly remark like 'don't you think ash would look good with green hair' and then somebody else will completely rip into them. They'll always be careful to stay just on the right side of the rules, while still being an arrogant *bleep*.

Mr. Epic
December 15th, 2008, 02:53 PM
I hate yo nubz that make stupid pointless threads that end up getting locked and waste space and time, they post stupid questions and adverts, why the hell do they?

RaikaCastillo
December 15th, 2008, 05:16 PM
What really bugs me is when people use text message shorthand--since this isn't live chat, there's no reason to do that.

Black Ice
December 15th, 2008, 05:21 PM
People who post stuff when they have no idea what they're talking about or don't read other posts carefully, i.e. in debates and stuff. And people who nitpick over ridiculous stuff.

Heartless33
December 15th, 2008, 05:23 PM
I hate yo nubz that make stupid pointless threads that end up getting locked and waste space and time, they post stupid questions and adverts, why the hell do they?

Well there still new and not used to this kind of site.
I hate it when someone tries to be nice or trying to help the site or other people and someone comes along and starts making a fight about it thats like trying to tell a nice little old granny that wants help to cross the street and you just throw it in there face. (thats messed up believe it or not)

Chibi-chan
December 15th, 2008, 05:26 PM
People who think that just because they have a paragraph of words and a good vocabulary they're the smartest people on the internet. Especially when they have no clue on what's going on and they're just in there to sound important. It urks me a lot.

Japanophiles on forums also irritate me a lot D: ^___^ =^.^= and ^0^ should only be used in moderation scarcity. "Kawaii" and "baka" should never be used at all.

Haza
December 15th, 2008, 05:37 PM
I hate when people act really childish and say stupid words like poop and stuff as if they are funny. I also get annoyed when someone calls someone else a noob. That is just an extremely unattractive word to here. Very Nerdy!

Angela
December 15th, 2008, 05:39 PM
People who think that just because they have a paragraph of words and a good vocabulary they're the smartest people on the internet. Especially when they have no clue on what's going on and they're just in there to sound important. It urks me a lot.

Japanophiles on forums also irritate me a lot D: ^___^ =^.^= and ^0^ should only be used in moderation scarcity. "Kawaii" and "baka" should never be used at all.
Oh my god, you took the words wright out of my moth.

When people are cruel to newer members and ignore them.

Loki
December 15th, 2008, 06:08 PM
I don't mind people who are totally shredders. That's just the way they are, and if you can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen, is my philosophy. It's not like they always mean it, and some of them are actually really nice if you get to know them. xD;

But what really really bugs me is when someone won't listen. "No" isn't enough. You have to say, "NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO" before they finally get the idea drilled halfway through their head. Halfway. It's like, seriously. Get out of my face.

And then there are the people who don't take a hint. <_< I mean seriously. If I'm nice to everyone, but I'm a total jerk to you, does that tell you anything? Hmm? Anything at all? I probably have a reason why I hate your guts, and for that very reason, do me a favor and keep outta my life, yeah? Jeez, those kind of people really make me want to punch someone. xD;

Quanghuy
December 15th, 2008, 06:21 PM

I feel somewhat bad now about how much I type. o.o I also type in Japanese too XD, though when I do it, it's in full sentences, not just one Japanese word in the middle of a English paragraph, and I usually only do it on Mangahelpers in the Japanese sub forum. Though granted I do have a little ego, but everyone does about something...or I hope so, or else I would be alone in the subject and I would just seem like a giant arse. Let's see, I would have to say flaming spammers? Those who just spam over and over even after being told not to, then they insult the person who tried to inform them that what they were doing was against the rules.

Michii
December 15th, 2008, 06:23 PM
I hate people like myself, who over use commas, overuse smilies, type in a small font, and believe that vocabulary and sarcasm will get them places. :/

I dislike people who suck up to authority. A lot. For example, people who will only quote a staff member or always agree with them bother me. Although a staff member usually has a valid point for many topics, some members don't bother to read another member's, but go straight to the moderator instead to quote them on it or rep them. I used to do it as a new member on my first joined forum and I hate myself for it. D:

Quanghuy
December 15th, 2008, 06:34 PM
I hate people like myself, who over use commas, overuse smilies, type in a small font, and believe that vocabulary and sarcasm will get them places. :/

I dislike people who suck up to authority. A lot. For example, people who will only quote a staff member or always agree with them bother me. Although a staff member usually has a valid point for many topics, some members don't bother to read another member's, but go straight to the moderator instead to quote them on it or rep them. I used to do it as a new member on my first joined forum and I hate myself for it. D:

My previous post fit that criteria almost exactly, but that person wasn't a staff member. Dx

EDIT: OH crud she was a staff member, o.o, I hate strange irony.

Mariah Carey
December 15th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Weeaboos in the anime section. :o

Caelus
December 15th, 2008, 06:40 PM
I don't particularly hate anyone but there are a few that bug me.

When a newbie suggests something they get 'flamed' by the veterans who tend to be really arrogant. It's not a big deal now but it was a pain then.

When someone joins just to troll. While I do find it humerous, I also find annoying.
They just find a forum, join it, and troll 'till they get banned.

Then there's those that overuse "Kawaii" and "baka". Not a big deal, but it does get slightly annoying when used too much.

Aside from the three listed, there is not really any type of person I particularly dislike.

GunSaberSeraph
December 15th, 2008, 06:42 PM
I hate people who go on forums and start offensive or annoying topics and when people call them out on it, they start acting like they're the victim.

Melody
December 15th, 2008, 06:48 PM
I have zero tolerance for those people who have zero tolerance for noobs. I have zero tolerance for trolls. I like to see them banned.
I've always believed that If you want attention, go make friends, not trouble.

As for 'Japanophiles' I see no reason to bash or flame them. There are far more annoying folks online than them, and the way they communicate merely expresses that they are very interested in anime and the Japanese language (Seriously it's common as ever so get used to it) Even I enjoy a good anime.

December 15th, 2008, 07:20 PM
...I can't stand people who download a cracked version of RMXP followed by poccil's starter kit. If that ain't enough, they add in a few poor sprites and write a couple-line story and call it a fangame...pa-the-tic. Say it with me! Pa-the-tic...

Kenshin5
December 15th, 2008, 07:33 PM
I hate it when people dont take the time to read something and they post before reading.Then I have to said did you read the post apparently not.

Anti
December 15th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Several things.

The first is random personal attacks or whatever you want to call them where people don't really KNOW each other lol. I mean it's one thing to think of somebody negatively, but calling somebody out on it when you really don't know what you're talking about and ripping them to shreds in front of everybody...bothers me a lot.

Then there's (for this forum specifically) people who think that their reputation level matters, especially when people rep***** and go "hey give me positive rep blah blah blah" and "I'll post in your thread in exchange for positive rep woo hoo!!!!" It doesn't even matter and reputation =/= how good a member you are. Rep is kind of like post count; it's kinda cool if it's high (I guess...=/) but it doesn't matter.

Number one is irrationality and it isn't even close. Being from S&M I know that it is ridiculous since it's essentially a debate every time you say something (or it can be, at least...whatever lol). But seriously, making of use of evidence and facts around you isn't that hard and it drives me nuts when people just babble on (usually "knowing" they're right lol) with nothing backing up their claim and dodging questions to make their side look better. But that's life.

Also whoever said not being able to take a hint...I'm right there with you. People don't seem to get that when I'm using "FUNNIE" I'm not asking for a cute little "I agree!" response. People cannot take hints...ever.

I mean despite that not much really bugs me about the forums. Some of the exclusive cliques are annoying, but whatever, it's the internet. Things could be worse.

Ruphire
December 15th, 2008, 07:41 PM
What makes me mad is when a person states their opinion and someone else just rips them for their opinion. It's not right.

Haza
December 15th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Also I hate it when people have avatars that I just hate and annoy me.

December 15th, 2008, 09:45 PM
"Kawaii" and "baka" should never be used at all.

Agreed!

*Looks at OP's avatar*

oh dear...

Aurafire
December 15th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Mostly, just people who don't understand how forums work overall. That's not to say that I hate new members at all...I'll always help out a new member or something like that and don't look down on them if they don't know how things work here. I'm talking about people who have been here for more than a year and still don't know the rules of particular forums or the community overall. It's a lot of common sense stuff, and yet people still don't get it. It just goes to show that post count and join date and all that stuff don't matter that much....what matters is the person sitting in front of the computer.

Mariah Carey
December 15th, 2008, 09:59 PM
Mostly, just people who don't understand how forums work overall. That's not to say that I hate new members at all...I'll always help out a new member or something like that and don't look down on them if they don't know how things work here. I'm talking about people who have been here for more than a year and still don't know the rules of particular forumsor the community overall. It's a lot of common sense stuff, and yet people still don't get it. It just goes to show that post count and join date and all that stuff don't matter that much....what matters is the person sitting in front of the computer.
Thats not actually that bad, if its just a particular forum.

I've been here nearly..half a year(?), and I barely know the rules of the S&M section, D/P/P and so on.

So unless that person browses all the forums, then it's ok to me.

Aurafire
December 15th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Thats not actually that bad, if its just a particular forum.

I've been here nearly..half a year(?), and I barely know the rules of the S&M section, D/P/P and so on.

So unless that person browses all the forums, then it's ok to me.

It's only bad if people are very active there, not if they're new there and learning the ropes =P

Mariah Carey
December 15th, 2008, 10:05 PM
It's only bad if people are very active there, not if they're new there and learning the ropes =P
I did state the almost shortened version of that at the end of my post, but point taken.

s0nido
December 15th, 2008, 10:44 PM
I hate people who pretend to type fast and get all their words wrong.
I hate people who have no knowledge of grammar, rendering their posts illegible.
I hate people who flame others who are trying to get help.
And I have a strong dislike for people who make threads for others to vent their anger out on anything. It promotes an atmosphere of negativity and hate. Still, though, they're kind of helpful...I tend to ironically enjoy them.

My list of things I hate about forums (which I will regret making later).

♣Gawain♣
December 16th, 2008, 12:59 AM
People who constantly spam and swear are on my list. They're very annoying. >.<

Nuke
December 16th, 2008, 06:23 AM
People who beat me in other trivia. I'm looking at you Nica, Went, Josephine etc.

It doesnt happen much on this forum but people who just quote someone else and say "This" or nothing at all.

Ascaris
December 16th, 2008, 06:44 AM
People who are, to put it politely, slow to catch on.

GunSaberSeraph
December 16th, 2008, 07:53 AM
It's so annoying when someone starts a debate forum and curses everyone out who disagrees with them. What's the point of starting it in the first place?

Gunn
December 16th, 2008, 08:59 AM
I hate it when people would do n00b talk when quoting someone. Y'know, like use a little of leet and chat speak, something like "0mg liek pc sux lawl f u!!!11." Why would anyone do that? It's like you're trying to make yourself smarter by merely denoting the quoted's grammar skills. If it's a joke, it's not funny. It's annoying.

Avey
December 16th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Bad trolls. People who know how to troll and are good at it are often entertaining, but when someone comes along who thinks that good trolling means spamming the hell out of a forum, one can't be blamed for losing faith in the human race.

processr
December 16th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Text speak.

It arose because of the restrictions placed on text messages; in the early days one might have to pay per character, and as time went on one would still have to pay more for extra messages (if one goes over the character limit, one has to send two messages, as it were). However, you're on the Internet. You're not paying per character, word or sentence. You're paying a fixed rate per month, or you're paying per byte of data transmitted, but a few extra letters is hardly going to blow the bank. So type out your words fully, so the rest of us don't have to decipher what you've posted.

Gold warehouse
December 16th, 2008, 09:15 AM
l33t/text/chat speak, whatever you want to call it. I hate it.

Also topics like "OmG plez help meh I have teh worst life ever =(" and clearly overexagerate how upset and angry they are.
2 recent ones here in other chat, one topic about some kid getting his ipod nicked and asking for advice... it's just an ipod and it's your fault anyway...
A member on another forum I go too has just had to experience his dad committing suicide, he is only 13 years old and felt no need to post a self pitying topic, he just posted in the AFK section saying he had to go to his dads funeral; no angry 30 paragraph post about how life sucks and how he wants to destroy the world and that it's George Bush's fault.

Another thread that I have just seen "Person A likes Person B, who likes Person C, who likes B back. Person D likes Person C. Persons B and C are dating."

Now the profile dosn't say the age of the thread starter but guaranteed she will be about 12-14, she dosn't know the meaning of love, a boyfriend at that age is just some guy who maybe will buy you a packet of sweets from the corner shop. Then she thinks she is heartbroken and is apparently devastated. Live your life for goodness sake your only that age once...

Another thing; members that flame and are generally horrible but are smart enough to get away with it and border just along the line of being banned. I can think of only a few members like that here but I was once a member on a forum that had about 99% of the members as pure flamers, even one of the co-admins would tell someone who disagreed with him to GTFO and would ban any member who didn't agree with him.

Trap-Eds
December 16th, 2008, 08:01 PM
^^Pretty much what all you guys have said. I hate it when people get mad over the most insignificant thing, then go and make a huge deal about it. For crying out loud, if you're offended, then leave the topic and tell a mod or something!! No one else wants to hear read your complaints!!

Gumball Watterson
December 16th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Anyone logging on to the internet

I don't really hate when people Spam, I just simply find it annoying and I report it.

If someone posts an extremely noobish thread, I'll just explain to them what they are doing wrong and answer their stupid question. Maybe un-rep them if they have horrible grammar, like I did a few weeks ago.

If someone posts lewd stuff, save it then report it.

CartoonJunkie
December 17th, 2008, 12:53 AM
1. People who don't use at least passable spelling and grammar. You don't have to be a scholar but dOnT tYp LyK tHiS or I will have a stroke.

2. Mini mods who jump on people the moment they make a mistake. It discourages new members from posting because god forbid they post the wrong thing, they are going to be harassed for it.

I completely agree. No matter how much you love Japanese culture, you can say "kawaii" a million times and you still aren't going to magically turn Japanese so please spare us.

tozouku
December 17th, 2008, 05:59 AM
i cannot stand people who type in short hand. but what is worse is when in real life people say 'lol'.

Also, people who spam threads with one word like 'thanks'. its nice but annoying.

Konekodemon
December 17th, 2008, 07:46 AM
what i really hate is when you make a post or thread asking for help about something and no one ever answers you, there is someone who knows the answer, your just being ingored by everyone on the forum

Soul Eater
December 17th, 2008, 09:04 AM
I hate when n00bs go into your favorite forums and try to fit in. D: Its a bother to me because they are just trying to suck up.

Cherrim
December 17th, 2008, 10:05 AM
→ People who are incoherent when asking for help. Yeah, I'd love to help you if I could understand what you're trying to say. "What is the green image underneath my postcount?" is a good question. "wats wth the pic in my post?" is NOT.

→ People who insist I'm one of their good forum friends when, in reality, they sent me one PM saying "hi" and submitted a friend request. I accept because it's less effort than rejecting everyone and I don't want to alienate anyone. THAT DOES NOT MAKE US BFFs.

→ People with entitlement issues. No, you don't deserve the right to be a mod. I don't even know you. I've never seen you before today. You can't read the FAQ. Stop asking me. And don't go ask someone else, either; they're going to link you to the same FAQ entry I did if they're even nice enough to do that.

→ On that note, people who can't read the FAQ. Or use the search function. Or take the time to sift through the forum to make sure they aren't making a redundant thread. This is especially annoying when coupled with my first point. Maybe it's because I'm the kind of person who hates looking stupid so I try everything possible to figure it out for myself before asking something but... come on. Those resources are there for a reason.

→ Suck-ups. Yeaaah... I can tell who you are easily. I'm just too nice to call you out on it. Suck-ups aren't all bad though. A fair few have ended up becoming friends of mine down the road but most are just kind of sad.

→ Porn spammers, etc. We don't have this problem like... ever, now that we've restricted images and URLs to those with 15+ posts. But even so, why waste both your time and mine? No I don't enjoy looking at shock images while I go in to delete your posts. Do you enjoy looking at them as you post? Don't you have better things to do in your spare time??

→ Impersonations. Even if they're bad ones. :( Someone signed up here with the name Liqhtninq or something recently. I got SO many PMs from people asking why I was PMing them links to questionable sites. I still get them even though I banned the person within a day. It was months ago.

→ People who aren't all that smart. Yeah, you know that Liqhtninq person who PM'd you? The one with the struckout, plain name? Why are you PMing Lightning with the bold, italic, red name to whine about it months later? Isn't it obvious I'm not that person??

→ People who, upon having their thread closed, go right ahead and make it again with no edits. Or PM me and everyone else on the staff to insist it be opened again. No. Go away.

→ Mini-mods. No, you don't look cool when you scold people. It just bothers my mods and everyone else on staff when they basically have to quote/repeat you in order to close the thread. It doesn't help your chances of being modded, either. If anything, we remember you for being annoying, not knowledgeable. Knowledgeable people report and go on their way instead of cluttering up the thread with what's basically spam.

→ People who think being different and edgy with a hint of troll is cool. No, you don't look cool when you're cutting down members who don't know better or who are stating an opinion. You don't look smarter; you just look like an inconsiderate jerk. (This especially bothers me when the people doing this don't know what they're talking about either. Ugggh.)

→ People who paraphrase (or outright copy from) Wikipedia in their posts to seem smart. Usually it's just irrelevant to the topic and it makes everyone think you're pretentious. They won't read your posts. :'(

→ When someone changes their signature/avatar all the time. It doesn't bug me as much now because I actually haven't had avatars/signatures turned on permanently for a month now but... it's very disorienting. I used to (and probably will again once I turn them back on) associate people with their theme so when it changes often, I get confused. It's double confusing when you couple it with...

→ PEOPLE WHO CHANGE THEIR NAMES EVERY SINGLE CHANCE THEY GET. Augh, no you don't need to change on the exact day that your name change comes. Can't you pick a name and stick to it? (I hate when that one group of like 20 people changes their name at the same time; like half the staff are different and it confuses me so much.)

→ People who use smilies all over the place. I use too many. If you use more than me, they're probably out of place and distracting me from reading your message.

→ Posts that haven't been proofread. I don't mind if there's a typo or two in a long or intelligent post--so long as it doesn't really affect my ability to read it, that's fine. But when you post a one-liner and can't take the time to glance over it for half a second to make sure it, you know, makes sense? I don't like you.

→ Getting PMs from people asking to do something... and then half an hour later getting the same PM... and then 20 minutes later getting a "WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME" PM... and then finally coming home a few hours later to like 6 PMs from the same person. It's not as bad when I actually am ignoring someone (a rarity) but... when I haven't even been online the whole time? Is it really necessary? If it's so urgent, why aren't you bugging someone who is online?

→ Whoever reads this and doesn't take the hint. >:| I swear to god if any of you PM me with "wats wth the pic in my post?" I'll smack you. XD

→ LOSERS WHO SPEND THEIR LUNCH BREAK TYPING UP A POST ABOUT WHO/WHAT ANNOYS THEM ON FORUMS. Dear god, I probably could've found something better to do. I suck.

Jack O'Neill
December 17th, 2008, 12:32 PM
→ Japanophobes. Just because some people are quite vocal (oftentimes annoyingly so) in expressing their adoration for Japanese culture doesn't give you an excuse to be a racist ****.

→ Staff members who don't do their jobs at all, even when prompted. There was a reason why you were assigned that duty to begin with. If you can't or won't carry it out, then resign; don't let it get to the point where your superiors are forced to dishonorably discharge you due to dereliction of duty.

→ Staff members who punish the innocent and let the guilty go free. So what if there's a spam infestation or a troll running loose in the forum you're assigned to? There's this one member who's done nothing wrong whose views you disagree with or you just don't like, and he/she must be dealt with no matter the cost, even if it means letting the spammers and trolls go free to terrorize the populace.

Soul Eater
December 17th, 2008, 12:36 PM
I also hate when people abuse the rep system. They always rep you for some stupid reason and think that they are getting some good from it. I also hate when people that you don;t know add you or PM you to be friends and then you never hear from them again. I also hate mini-modders because they only make the situation worse. D:

Gold warehouse
December 17th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Wow, if we hate so many things about forums, why do we keep coming back? xD

Netto Azure
December 17th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Some of the reasons posted here are scaring me for some reason.
But to be frank the so called "n00bs" should be given some respect. Were you not one when you first got on the scary place called the Internet. Were you not as clueless as to how the hodge-podge melting pot of culture in the Internet works. Of course you would want to get some attention and stand out yet find acquaintances, therefore using such stereotypical "text speak" that we hear so much in Media culture? I remember the time I was playing Ragnarok Online back in 2004 and some 2nd Jober's were looking down upon Novice classes and I thought to myself, were you not one yourself?

Anyways I just don't like it when people assume things of other people based on certain prejudices on the Internet and cannot give them respect and appreciation for there contribution to the community. Remember the person posting is a real person behind that avatar.

"Japanophiles" is such a derogatory term. Isn't a majority of people here a fan of Japanese anime/manga/videogames? Don't we come to forums such as these to express our love to our particular fandoms and interact with people who share our likes? (Particularly Pocket Monsters. Remember how much mainstream culture has looked down on our niche as a "fad" until recently due to it's relative rise in Popularity with the younger generation) Isn't it hypocritical as such when we bash people for such simple things? =/

I do apologize if I hurt anyones feelings. No offense ^_^

Konekodemon
December 17th, 2008, 01:05 PM
what I also hate is when people get on your case just cause your set on beliving in something that's not true, even if it's not true those members should respect your opinion and just let it slide

processr
December 17th, 2008, 01:42 PM
→ On that note, people who can't read the FAQ. Or use the search function. Or take the time to sift through the forum to make sure they aren't making a redundant thread. This is especially annoying when coupled with my first point. Maybe it's because I'm the kind of person who hates looking stupid so I try everything possible to figure it out for myself before asking something but... come on. Those resources are there for a reason.

I can relate so much to this; I feel like asking someone else is giving up far too easily.

what I also hate is when people get on your case just cause your set on beliving in something that's not true, even if it's not true those members should respect your opinion and just let it slide

What I hate is when people make snide comments in unrelated threads to try and highlight an issue that no one cares about.

Metatron
December 17th, 2008, 02:40 PM
1. Weeabos. Everything about them pisses me off. Especially the ones who add the word "Desu" to everything they say. Seriously, what the hell does that even mean?

2. People who abuse smilies. I use them myself, but it gets pretty aggravating when it starts to become so frequent that it actually interferes with your ability to understand what the person is actually trying to say.

3. Suck-ups. People who try and befriend mods on forums for their own benefit, while making it blatantly obvious what they're trying to do. I see this happen alot on here.

4. People, specifically staff, who let mod-powers get to their heads. Seriously bro, having a colored username on an effing pokemon forum does not make you the coolest person in the entire world. Don't let it go to your head.

5. People who obsess over crappy pop-punk bands such as green day, and feel the need to make it known to everyone else, to the point where their obsession actually begins to interfere with every single effing post that make.

6. Self-proclaimed emo kids. Pretty self-explanatory.

Cherrim
December 17th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Some of the reasons posted here are scaring me for some reason.
But to be frank the so called "n00bs" should be given some respect. Were you not one when you first got on the scary place called the Internet. Were you not as clueless as to how the hodge-podge melting pot of culture in the Internet works. Of course you would want to get some attention and stand out yet find acquaintances therefore using such stereotypical "text speak" that we hear so much in Media culture? I remember the time I was playing Ragnarok Online back in 2004 and some 2nd Jober's were looking down upon Novice classes and I thought to myself were you not one yourself?

Anyways I just don't like it when people assume things of other people based on certain prejudices on the Internet and cannot give them respect and appreciation for there contribution to the community. Remember the person posting is a real person behind that avatar.

"Japanophiles" is such a derogatory term. Isn't a majority of people here a fan of Japanese anime/manga/videogames? Don't we come to forums such as these to express our love to our particular fandoms and interact with people who share our likes? (Particularly Pocket Monsters. Remember how much mainstream culture has looked down on our niche as a "fad" until recently due to it's relative rise in Popularity with the younger generation) Isn't it hypocritical as such when we bash people for such simple things? =/

I do apologize if I hurt anyones feelings. No offense ^_^
There's a difference between noobs and newbies but most people don't bother differentiating. (I know I don't.) The noobs everyone whines about are the ones who simply don't learn. :/ Instead of taking some initiative and looking up the answer to their simple question--which is quite often in a FAQ or a sticky or easily accessible--they simply create a thread or bother someone else to bring the answer right to them. That lack of effort and utter laziness is what bothers me, at least. There are plenty of people who start out like this and then improve but... there are more people who still feel entitled to post ridiculous questions when the answer would be found so, so much faster with a mere google search or something. 8|

And as for the Japanophile thing... I think most people are talking about the ones who insert completely broken Japanese in every other sentence. It can be tedious to read sentences like "today watashi-chan went to the store to buy some pocky with my tomodachi and later we came home (okaeri nasaaaai!) to play with my kawaii neko-chan!" It's fine to admire work that comes out of Japan but... it's really, really annoying to see people type like that. o_O; And I've seen it a lot. Not to mention I've seen a lot in real life (anime conventions can be SO annoying if you end up with the wrong people) who literally FAWN over Japanese people and it's so creepy. ;_; I guess that doesn't necessarily relate to forums though, haha. I've no problem with the majority of fans of... anything Japanese. It's just that really, really annoying minority that tends to give everyone a bad name.

edit: lmao oh jeez what a stupid 16k post. 8|

processr
December 17th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Especially the ones who add the word "Desu" to everything they say. Seriously, what the hell does that even mean?

It's the verb "to be", so as you can imagine it's pretty common in the Japanese language.

On the subject of supposed Japanophiles in the anime forum, a lot of it is simply referring to characters by their Japanese names, for the purposes of differentiating them from the dub names. Common convention and all tha'. But I agree with those who have gripes with people using broken Japanese at every possible opportunity - I don't particularly want to read "watashi wa kawaii desu" every few minutes, thank you very much. =/

Konekodemon
December 17th, 2008, 03:47 PM
you know I bet if we joined a japanese forum they wouldn't like us using english words, just saying they wouldn't like it is all

processr
December 17th, 2008, 03:51 PM
you know I bet if we joined a japanese forum they wouldn't like us using english words, just saying they wouldn't like it is all

As far as I can tell there's actually a similar trend amongst some Japanese people, in that they use English words every now and again because they think it's cool. xD

But of course, going onto a Japanese-only forum and speaking only in English wouldn't go down well, in the same way that people coming onto a forum such as this and posting only in, say, Spanish, is an annoyance to us.

Crystal Clair
December 17th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Japanophiles on forums also irritate me a lot D: ^___^ =^.^= and ^0^ should only be used in moderation scarcity. "Kawaii" and "baka" should never be used at all.Ever realize that this is sometimes done with other langauges? Although not on a forum, my sister likes to blurt out random Spanish words sometimes and she's 27.

What I hate is the sheer amount of complainers in the Pokemon anime discussion. All they do is complain. OMG ASH IZ SO STOOOPID or IM SIK OV TEAM ROKIT! Rarely is there an intellegent thread.
SPPf's anime forum is a model of what threads should be appearing in ours.

people with "chan" in their username. Less annoying is "san" which I actually have put in one or two of my usernames in places on the internet but for some reason, "chan" boils my blood.

Weeaboos who are like "JAPAN IS SOOO BETTERU!" when they think Japan is an anime paradise full of school girls, ninjas and onigiri (although there is a lot of onigiri in Japan I must admit)

When people TOTALLY ignore your post. A step worse is when they ignore the post and someone posts the same thing and they act as if the person who posted after you was the first person to say that. When I see that, I feel like my existance in this world is pointless.

Rap vs rock threads where rock fans mindlessly bash rap and stuff like pop when they too are usually victims of listening to crap.

Anime fans who claim to be smart in anime yet only know the mainstream anime like Bleach, Inuyasha, Pokemon, Naruto, DB and all it's sequals. (got some advice for ya, if you want to become more educated, go to 4chan and frequent the anime board there. I learned sooo much anime from being there)

jasonresno
December 17th, 2008, 09:53 PM
I hate the typical user that tries to make himself feel more important/cooler/better by putting down people for no reason.

I hate the guy that uses 4chan slang and is constantly dropping internet memes. No I don't care if you liek mudkipz. Stop telling me.

I hate people who carry an air of self importance and arrogance.

⋚Raika⋚
December 17th, 2008, 10:15 PM
I hate people who gang up to pick on a specific person and flame him/her, it gets on my nerves.

BeachBoy
December 18th, 2008, 02:59 AM
2. Mini mods who jump on people the moment they make a mistake. It discourages new members from posting because god forbid they post the wrong thing, they are going to be harassed for it.Bingo.

Mini-moderators - those who take it upon themselves to do our job 'n' completely ignore staff existence. That is, by far, the one thing that drives me off the wall. There's a report button, use it. I can understand some want to merely help out, but really, you're not. :|

I could be extremely tl;dr here like Lightning earlier but I'd rather not spend the time I have left on the computer ranting before my sister comes. May add more later? D:

ErickaVolt
December 18th, 2008, 03:09 AM
I hate members who ignores me and nothing else.

Tyrantrum
December 18th, 2008, 02:04 PM
3 things, and 3 things only:

Spam - I UTTERLY hate it when people join just to go around the forum to spam for no reason, and because they think it's fun. It really annoys me to see that, especially if it's a thread that a like a lot.

Advertising - Yea, I don't mind if people advertise their forum in their signature. No, that doesn't bother me at all, but wht really ticks me off, if someone just joined just to goto other people's profiles just to ask them to join. I don't care if it was a friend of mine on here, who I've befriended for a while, but if it's someone who just joined, it really gets on my nerves.

Threads - Not just any threads, but END OF THE WORLD threads. Everytime I see those, I get pissed. The hear a stupid superstition that won't even happen until WE are all 6 feet under. It really makes me angry.

Candy Christina
December 19th, 2008, 10:49 AM
I get bothered when people use memes way too often. I swear, if I see "so i herd u liek mudkipz," one more time, I will snap. That has got to be one of the oldest, most overused, and irritating memes. I can't stand it.

I'm not sure if anything else annoys me though. I think that's the only thing that really gets under my skin.

Sydian
December 19th, 2008, 11:07 AM
1. Bad writers who have not read the rules of the PFF&P section. Okay, yeah, I frequent that section, so of course this is going to bother me. When people post literal crap that is barely a paragraph, script format, etc. it just really grinds my gears. I mean, shouldn't it be common sense not to post half a paragraph and call it "a chapter"? I'm sure most of us have read a book in life, so we should all know that a chapter is longer. (of course there are probably some books out there that might have that short of a chapter, but for the most part, chapters are much longer)

2. Reviewers that should follow their own advice. I have seen people post a story, get a lot of constructive criticism, and then go off and give almost the same stuff to another person's story. Umm...hello? You're not setting a good example if even you can't follow that, so do you really expect other writiers to? No, you shouldn't.

3. Mini-modding. UGH. Just...no. No. Don't do it. We have a huge staff here, so you are not necessary. There's a report button, like Ryan said, so use it.

That's all I can think of for now.

Gold warehouse
December 19th, 2008, 11:18 AM
It appears I have another complaint now, oh goody!
I'm now in red rep, why? Because someone with a high post count dosn't agree with my post, fair enough they're entitled to their opinion; now I'm at very poor reputation merely because of that, I could post 5,000 times with only 'lol' repeated over and over again and that gives me power to take away a fair bit of anybodys rep. Good rep is apparently rarely handed out, even Beachboy only has 2 green blocks and most normal members have 1 green block so reputation wise Beachboy is only 1 block better than the next '5 post person' that comes along. Lightning has only 3 green blocks after 16,000 + posts. No wonder I see that so many people are turning off their reputation.

On the mini mod subject, I didn't even know what a mini mod was before I joined this forum (Yes I should've read the rules, my bad) but I post something explaining why their thread will be closed and suddenly I'm one of these annoying mini mods that are a pain and an inconvenience; another forum I'm part of actively encourages this 'mini-modding' and encourages members explaining the rules and stating why threads will be closed to save the mod from doing it. I understand that it must be annoying in many ways but the way it is portayed here it seems like the plague and destruction of all forums.

Sydian
December 19th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Another thread that I have just seen "Person A likes Person B, who likes Person C, who likes B back. Person D likes Person C. Persons B and C are dating."

Now the profile dosn't say the age of the thread starter but guaranteed she will be about 12-14, she dosn't know the meaning of love, a boyfriend at that age is just some guy who maybe will buy you a packet of sweets from the corner shop. Then she thinks she is heartbroken and is apparently devastated. Live your life for goodness sake your only that age once...

Mmm. I will admit, I have probably gone to a good bit of friends on the internet with something of that like (not that love square), but the heartbroken thing. I can understand if someone is about 15+ and they had a long relationship, and obviously cared for each other, and caring meaning they did a lot of special things for that person, but something as little as that? Seriously. I have seen a few of these threads before, and let me tell you, it's just...ugh. If you have that kind of problem, believe me, talk to your best friend about it. Whether it's your real life best friend, or internet best friend, talk to someone else, not the entire forum.

Vendak, about the rep system, I personally don't understand why you have a low rep. I think that's disgraceful because you're making a lot of sense in this thread. The people who diapproved probably are the ones whose actions you find annoying.

Anyway, another thing on the rep system, I'm only repping people who I feel deserve it. I don't really care if I get repped back or not. Sure, it'd be nice, but I don't really care. I just want people to know whether or not I agree with what they say. Rep*****s, on the other hand, are probably just repping for the stupidest things. Yes, Will, I'm talking to you.

Gold warehouse
December 19th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Vendak, about the rep system, I personally don't understand why you have a low rep. I think that's disgraceful because you're making a lot of sense in this thread. The people who diapproved probably are the ones whose actions you find annoying.

Well it wasn't in this thread... I can see why they gave me bad rep the post was quite negative and discriminating; but I'm complaining about the system rather than that particular case.

Tokin
December 19th, 2008, 08:55 PM
several things, trolls for one, they purposefully create trouble, and the more feedback they get, the more they do, I see no point to their actions.
Next thing, people who abuse the reputation system, it is designed to measure how well liked the person is and how much positive or negative feedback they have, not a contest or a way to discredit someone(as seen in this thread above), I don't disagree with the system itself, but only with its improper use.
Mini modding and people who make false accusations of it, let me explain, whenever someone starts trying to exert authority they don't have, is mini modding, however recommendations, rule related advice, or reporting is not, I think most people who accuse others of mini modding can't tell the difference betweent hat and contributing to the community.
That's about it for forum specifics^^

Rockéttes
December 20th, 2008, 05:23 AM
When people act too nice. It P's me O to no extent.

.emerald
December 20th, 2008, 05:25 AM
Pretty much the people who spam, bash and flame. Oh, not to mention people who CONTRADICT opinion.

December 21st, 2008, 10:55 AM
I can't stand it when people send me random friend requests. If they wanna be my friend, they can PM me first and THEN we'll talk about adding to the friend list...

Memory
December 21st, 2008, 11:13 AM
People whos friends lists, back when we had them above signatures, go something like this.
"Friends: Lightning, Arcanine, *~Ashley~*, Went, Loki/Allelujah Haptism... trying to make friends with all of the staff! :)"
Like seriously?
Ugh.
BEING STAFF DOES NOT MAKE YOU SPECIAL. So stop sucking up.

Another thing I hate is people putting other people down. And it's always noobs doing it, too.
I remember someone who opened an art thread in the Art Gallery, they hadn't been drawing for very long and they were young anyway. I think like 4 noobs posted, every one saying "srry dude but..........! u suck..........." or something like that, then me and another person came in and helped the thread-starter feel better. :| That made me SO mad... there's a thing called constructive criticism.

Le Krome
December 21st, 2008, 11:15 AM
I agree with Aorio, crap like that is soooo annoying.
I also hate spamming, flaming, and people that always think that they are superior.

Anastasia.R
December 21st, 2008, 11:29 AM
Another thing I hate is people putting other people down. And it's always noobs doing it, too.
I remember someone who opened an art thread in the Art Gallery, they hadn't been drawing for very long and they were young anyway. I think like 4 noobs posted, every one saying "srry dude but..........! u suck..........." or something like that, then me and another person came in and helped the thread-starter feel better. :| That made me SO mad... there's a thing called constructive criticism.
See?
That's so annoying. =\ Just looking at post that put people down is just wrong to me, too. Well, really, it's not ALWAYS the no0bs, it's people who post thier 'point of view' in a way that puts people down and don't really give a good review what-so-ever. (Ehh, I'm not great at explaining things. ^^;; )

I also don't really enjoy spamming and flaming, but really, almost anyone whould hate that, too. =P
@Mence Master - I'm with you on that, too. =o

~A.R

December 21st, 2008, 11:37 AM
I can't stand it when people send me random friend requests. If they wanna be my friend, they can PM me first and THEN we'll talk about adding to the friend list...

Wow, I hate it when this happens. I always turn people down when they do this. I'm sure you'd never do, it Agent Zero ;)

Virtual Chatot
December 21st, 2008, 11:39 AM
People who feel like they deserve something or when they feel like Game developers are working for them.

-3-

Zebra Thunderhead
December 21st, 2008, 12:11 PM
I hate people that pretend their mods and run around in forums going *closed* ~closed~ etc. Though it usually just makes me laugh. Mini-modders also cheese me to no limit.

Le Krome
December 21st, 2008, 12:13 PM
I hate people that pretend their mods and run around in forums going *closed* ~closed~ etc. Though it usually just makes me laugh. Mini-modders also cheese me to no limit.
I have a pretty good idea of who you're referring to ;D

Counterfeit
December 21st, 2008, 12:27 PM
People who format their posts unnecessarily.
I don't mind people italicising etc. to make sure it is read back as they intended, but it's the people who post in different colours, fonts and sizes that really tick me off.
If someone posts in size one text it's just annoying and makes it harder for me to read, so I skip past it.

Oh. and people who have their name at the end of their post, we have user names and signatures for that okay? ¬_¬

Heh, I basically just described Anastasia.R's post (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4212641&postcount=72). xD

Drew
December 21st, 2008, 02:24 PM
This might turn into a rant. xD You've been warned..

What tends to bug me (mainly), are trolls, n00bs (different than newbies), elitests, and people who purposely try to get the staff angry, simply because they are staff. It's like.. seriously? What the heck? Don't complain about the staff, or try to piss them off, just because you resent the fact that they have power over you.
= =;

Another thing that bugs me, is when people ask stupid questions, and make a new thread around that stupid question. Normally, I say there is no such thing, all questions are fine.. but they ARE such things as stupid questions.

Such as.. (this goes along with 'n00bs' I bet) someone making a thread on this Pokemon forum, in a Pokemon-related section of the forum, and asking if anyone here likes Pokemon.

D8

. . . .

Also, people could stand to type more literate. nn; Then just ' hi hw r u?? lolololol!11! i lyk pokam0nz cuz itz kol. do u lyk it?' I can understand that if you're 8-years-old, but most of the people don't post here from their cellphone, while they're in the middle of crossing a busy street, and could take the time to type correctly. :/

Thomas
December 21st, 2008, 02:29 PM
I hate when people make posts questioning moderation systems, and rules.
I hate when people have crazy long signatures.
I hate when people post in really obnoxious text colors.

Jorah
December 21st, 2008, 02:35 PM
People who go into flame-mode really easily
Mini-mods. I find them seriously annoying, going around constantly telling people the rules...the mods are here for a reason, y'know. Use the report button and stop being bossy.
People who write in tiny font all the time.

Heh, is this supposed to be a joke, Agent Zero? XD

Solyss
December 21st, 2008, 03:11 PM
I hate noob-speak like I hate Satan.

Type out your freakin' words!

:V

Kyoko
December 21st, 2008, 03:28 PM
ehh, not too much annoys me, but there are a few things of course.

1) people who PM you and say "join my forum plz it will be fun and bring your friends". and when I don't respond, they pm me back like 10 more times asking why I have not responded. um hello? your forum is crap and you shouldn't have to beg members to join.

2) people who suck up to staff just because they're staff. and it's so painfully obvious too. people, you may think you're being subtle but everyone including the staff members themselves, can most likely see through it.

3) staff members that let it go to their heads that they are on the staff. it's sad :( no, you're not any better than us just because our names aren't colored.

Guillermo
December 21st, 2008, 04:31 PM

Exactly. People that think "If I suck up to a staff member they'll like me and I'll be respected by all the newbies!" Well.... it doesn't work that way.

People that bash other people for putting in their thoughts and opinions annoys me to no extent. One other thing that annoys me? When people talk behind our peoples backs. That makes me want to... rip them in half.

Working Class Hero
December 21st, 2008, 04:54 PM
I hate it when people use chat-speak.

"lol u r soooooo kooooool i luv u soooooo muuuuuch lolz!!111"

LOLURANOOB
kthxbai

I also hate when people leave a forum for no good reason then claim that activity went down after they left even though there is concrete proof that people actually flocked in when they left because they left. X_X

Oh and you can't forget the classic of someone leaving 50 times and then coming back every time. :\

Mariah Carey
December 21st, 2008, 04:58 PM
Oh and you can't forget the classic of someone leaving 50 times and then coming back every time. :\

I'll admit the inside lol of that post on AIM.

Yeah, I hate this as well. If you're going to leave, leave. It's no use saying you're leaving forever and then coming back to "um, delete my clan".

GunSaberSeraph
December 21st, 2008, 04:59 PM

^People who don't practice what they preach

Glitter Stain
December 21st, 2008, 05:07 PM
I hate it when certain mods think they're all that.

I'm sorry, but this post violates the rules. *closed*

mystletainn
December 21st, 2008, 05:28 PM
I hate when members feel the need to "take on the man and rebel against the staff." If you don't like the rules of a certain forum, just go away. It's just a site and I'm sure you can find another that conforms to what you want more. Otherwise you're just causing more problems than needed and you are more than likely just a drama king/queen starving for attention.

I also hate when members leave and come back, saying they've changed, but continue to cause problems for everyone.

I hate when people abuse things like reputation, which are supposed to be fun. Instead, they use it to cause headaches for everyone and diminish the fun factor. They decide to use it as a sort of "revenge tactic."

I hate when staff feel to leak stuff that should only remain within the staff. There are just certain things that everyone doesn't need to know.

I think this thread should have some positive stuff so:

I love when people start decent, thought provoking conversations that don't devolve into flame wars.

I love when people post awesome art, stories, teams, and other threads that are overall positive and well thought out.

I love meeting new people who share similar interests and forming firm friendships.

Shedinja8
December 21st, 2008, 07:42 PM
I think you will all agree with me on this one...

PEoplE wO taK lIKe diS on da boarDS AnD sPAM RadoM (Censored)...

I just hate it when people do that...

December 21st, 2008, 07:54 PM
^People who don't practice what they preach
...so you're one of the ones who -rep'd me. At least I know who you are now...on that, I do practice what I preach; if someone doesn't wanna be my friend, that's their prerogative. I haven't gone on a rampage on anyone who declined.

That reminded me of another one...I cannot stand people who -rep me (particularly for my latest post in this thread) and not make their identity known--it's cowardice, really. Anyone I've ever -rep'd would be able to figure me out eventually 'cause I usually would have recently been in that topic and may have a comment connected to my post...some people don't leave comments at all ~_~.

GunSaberSeraph
December 21st, 2008, 08:05 PM
...so you're one of the ones who -rep'd me. At least I know who you are now...on that, I do practice what I preach; if someone doesn't wanna be my friend, that's their prerogative. I haven't gone on a rampage on anyone who declined.

That reminded me of another one...I cannot stand people who -rep me (particularly for my latest post in this thread) and not make their identity known--it's cowardice, really. Anyone I've ever -rep'd would be able to figure me out eventually 'cause I usually would have recently been in that topic and may have a comment connected to my post...some people don't leave comments at all ~_~.

I'm actually not the one who rep'd you, I don't really think that giving someone bad reputation will change how someone acts. Sorry if I sounded nasty, but sending friend requests to random people really puts them off, at least try and start a freindly conversation first, okay?

mystletainn
December 21st, 2008, 09:24 PM
Guys, this isn't the thread to discuss that. Please take it to a PM or a VM. Thank you.

Kura
December 21st, 2008, 10:50 PM
When people skip over your posts just to talk to their friends.
Silly, methinks.

Crimson Arcanine
December 22nd, 2008, 12:44 AM
I'm pretty easy going and I find few things that I hate.

Trolls and spam is an obvious one.

Compulsive lying, especially if its combinated with idiocy is another.

People who use bad language, spell horribly or overuse "Leetspeak". Use of a different language (say Japanese) on a forum without a good reason annoys me to a lesser degree.

And lastly those who don't have a shred of respect for others.

Candace
December 22nd, 2008, 02:08 AM
Like most here, text messaging is very annoying. I can understand people with dyslexia or who are from another country. But there's really no excuse, since there are spell checkers for a reason
People who go on and ON about an argument. I'm not afraid of conflicts, but it drives me insane when someone can't think from another POV and just dwell on about how wrong you are and how right they are (unless of course, they actually are right)
People who input various unneeded Japanese words into every single post. What's the deal with that? I once came across someone who said "I don't really care for american seiyuu voice actors." - which means NOTHING. SEIYUU = voice actor from Japan. So it's an... American, yet Japanese double voice actor? I could name at least a hundred more examples, but just thinking about it gives me headaches
Overusing smileys. This one should speak for itself. It's retarded and looks retarded
Stereotyping members. I have so many times come across people on boards who stereotype you because of where you are from. I have had people say "How do you know English!?", or expecting their religious or moral views that are normal in THEIR country also being normal in every other country around the world

Pechachu
December 22nd, 2008, 02:58 AM
I think what bugs me the most on forums is the "lazy typer". Or as other people have put it, noob speak. The excuse for having horrible grammar and no attempt to improve is usually "i can rite prply but i choose not 2 becase its easyer to type like this". God, even typing it out myself, I'm getting angry.
Another thing is overuse of smilies. I'm at risk of sounding hypocritical here, but I really don't like it when people use more than one or two smilies in their posts, especially if the post's short.
For example; "lol, I love pokemon too! ^^ But I don't like pikachu. <_<; He's kind of annoying. >_< Ash should have a different pokemon following him around, imo. XDD"

That really ticks me off. It's excusable once or twice, but if someone does that in every post, I'm not going to be able to talk to them without getting angry.
One last thing, posting in another language. It's always Japanese. Always. It wouldn't be so bad if people were obsessive over other languages, but for some reason, it's Japanese. The main offender "OMG that's so kawaii~" makes me rage, and I know it annoys a lot of english-speaking Japanese people too. You shouldn't mix the languages like that, it's ridiculous.
Bluh, I think I'm done now. Hah, looking back at my own post makes me rage. Yayness.

The Graceful Assassin
December 22nd, 2008, 07:18 AM

You put it perfectly.....

i just hate those people who type out those long paragraphs just because the think they are smarter than everyone else..

the Japanophiles urk me for reasons i wont go into...

and lastly i just despise the people who post like 5 year olds....

" XDDDDDDD1111111111111" i mean is that necessary?

suicidesal
December 22nd, 2008, 07:38 AM
I hate myself when I reply in a thread thinking its a general topic then realize it was in the manga section, or when I post my updates for the R/S/E Monospecies challenge in the R/S/E Monotype challenge.(Only happened once- but still!)
T_T It always makes me feel stoopid

Glitter Stain
December 22nd, 2008, 08:47 AM
I hate it when staffers post things, pretending like it's not directed at the post above theirs, when it is. Especially when it's negatively oriented and uninformed.

SkyPioneer
December 22nd, 2008, 09:22 AM
I
hate
WEABOOS.
You DO NOT LIVE IN JAPAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, STOP COMPULSIVELY USING THE WORD KAWAII GODDAMIT.
I really hate people who obsess over something religously.

Anyway. I hate people who try to be unique by changing their post font. It's not cool, don't do it.
AND TYPE OUT YOUR WORDS GOSH DARNIT.

I really hate members who try to act like the tech geniuses they can only dream of.
And to top it off, I hate members who can't take another point of view. Seriously, I called the emblem system a pointless novelty and I was de-repped in a flash. Oh well. I never cared for rep anyway.

Just a chance to let off some steam.

Zericon
December 23rd, 2008, 10:47 AM
Just the thing i was looking for. I have my own forum site myself.

I have 2 things i hate.

1- People join, but never post
2- People post things in the wrong sections!

I particularly hate number 2 above. Seriously, half of it is common sense.

kissing. raindrops
December 23rd, 2008, 09:04 PM
I agree with Zericon; when people join but do not have any intention to come back!
It just makes the forum look sloppy, in my eyes D:

Idiot!
December 23rd, 2008, 09:07 PM
I hate it when:

people make up a long chain of letters to exaggerate their point.

someone link to another unrelated site with the phrase "please (insert verb here)"

someone quoted someone else and say "I agree" only. Nothing else to say? Then don't do that.

someone starts a new paragraph without pressing enter twice.

Zennerick
December 23rd, 2008, 10:30 PM
To be honest, I hate people who have a terrible use of grammar.
By terrible, I mean posts that requires me to reread it more than once.