PDA

View Full Version : Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

destinedjagold
December 17th, 2011, 1:55 AM
What cave are you talking about? Mineral Cave?

In Dusk Path, there's a waterfall. Above that waterfall, there's a cave, right? Go inside the cave, and then inside the cave, there's a waterfall, and after you climb that waterfall, there's a cave. After you enter that cave, go left and there will be a waterfall, climb up that waterfall and then work your way around and there's another cave.

Hey, I wanna knw if I catch Gabrileon does that mean I can't catch Nefari or can it change forms with the shiny stones?

Gabrieleon's shiny form is Nefari, but the name is just that of Gabrieleon...

Oh my god!!!!! the final boss is soooo hard i had to use lots of save states my god thanks
DJG impressive hack the game is really fun to play!

xD

Hey, I wanna knw if I catch Gabrileon does that mean I can't catch Nefari or can it change forms with the shiny stones?4

Gabrieleon and Nefari are just one POKéMON.
Gabrieleon's shiny form is Nefari.

combee freezes/glitches the game :(

great game other than that though :)

Bad patching problem, I suppose, or the Ruby ROM you used is incompatible with the patch...

in my psp the pokemon league the guy of ice freeze my game and doent start the battle on my psp same prob has isias1994 and in the other save i finish i have deviel and breathena and is this supose to hapen no citie in gento region is working excepte that one i think that is ........boulder city what i do next?and i cant colect the fragments its say i hope it will be a calm reagion bla bla but doenstsay anything about the fragments:S

please try and download the newest patch available.
I fixed the Ice Master...

I am looking for Gabrieleon, and the only places I haven't found it in are Guardia path and Oceania sea, but I can't find it at all there. Can someone tell me exactly where it is located in those areas? Thankies!

try Current Path.

My Eevee is at Lvl34. Its near to max happiness. Just wondering if Espeon/Umbreon evolutions are with day/night level up with happiness in this hack or not? Never raised an Eevee into umbreon and would like to do it in this hack.
Awesome hack by the way.

Yep, Eevee does evolve through happiness and with the day/night factors if you want an Espeon/Umbreon.

how do you get to lost shadow?

Right from Rintah Town, go to Dusk Path and enter the cave.

One small error: Zebstrika's pokedex entry is wrong.

if you mean the dex entry "LIGHTNING", then yes, I did that on purpose 'cause it's full dex entry doesn't fit the game...

Also, someone said an area was left out of the FAQ? Which one would that be? Sorry for posting so much, I just need to make sure I get EVERYTHING. :P

For Gabrieleon, I mean. Forgot to add that bit in...

Current Path~

Just started a new game with a new ROM, I love this hack that much. Just one thing; what's the first choice that relates to the Dark Side of the game?

After you defeat the Dark Organization in Rintah Town, go to Breeze Island and the time for you to choose to play the good/bad side starts, depending if you want to join Team Earth or not.

shomoher
December 17th, 2011, 3:50 AM
The only waterfall I could find on Dusk Path was this: http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z333/shomoher/?action=view&current=Waterfall-LOG.png

But, some land is blocking it... so I can't proceed onwards :(

sri1455
December 17th, 2011, 4:43 AM
when i used surf on soothe path waters, i encountered a wild Buizel. I think its catch rate is really low. My screen turned black (after the Pokemon caught message) the three times i have caught a Buizel. I think its a bug.

Icemasters
December 17th, 2011, 9:19 AM
DJG is there a BATTLE TOWER in the game just needed something to test my pokemon against after beating main story.

Whats the son that plays when you are on WHITE PATH I like it.http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Master Terrador
December 17th, 2011, 2:13 PM
The only waterfall I could find on Dusk Path was this: http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z333/shomoher/?action=view&current=Waterfall-LOG.png

Uh...I see no picture, I'm assuming the way you word it there should be a picture.

Also, just a question, is the Nefari you fight with Gabby on the mountain during it's event a Dark/Flying or same type?

shomoher
December 17th, 2011, 5:13 PM
Uh...I see no picture, I'm assuming the way you word it there should be a picture.

Hmm... strange.
But it will show up if you right click on the image, then open it in a new tab :)

AustinWolff
December 17th, 2011, 5:31 PM
how do you evolve skarmory and dunsparce?

Master Terrador
December 17th, 2011, 5:51 PM
Hmm... strange.
But it will show up if you right click on the image, then open it in a new tab :)
What in the....I see it but thats not supposed to be there, try to re patch the latest version released.

Flyer
December 17th, 2011, 8:01 PM
I believe i've finally finished the entire game of all its post-game content and I just want to congratulate you for creating such an amazing game.

stedfast
December 17th, 2011, 9:24 PM
It's stuck right here.
I hope this works it's my first time to do this. I can't get it to go past here no matter what. Could someone help? I had used the newbie package thing.
EDIT:nevermind. I derped. I accidentally got the Fire Red rom because I was in a hurry. But, at least I have something I can use though.

caranth88
December 17th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Long time lurker, first time poster. Played the beta of this about a year ago, so when I saw that the full version was out downloaded right away:D

One major problem though... I seem to be stuck. I'm at the Leon Empire when Felinar appeared, but nothing happens when I try to talk to it. Tried attempting the second branch by entering the aircraft instead, but there's nothing in it. Is there any other solution, or will I have to start over again?

Master Terrador
December 17th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Long time lurker, first time poster. Played the beta of this about a year ago, so when I saw that the full version was out downloaded right away:D

One major problem though... I seem to be stuck. I'm at the Leon Empire when Felinar appeared, but nothing happens when I try to talk to it. Tried attempting the second branch by entering the aircraft instead, but there's nothing in it. Is there any other solution, or will I have to start over again?
Go back a little in the Fruit's Basket and you should see the pink monster that you saw during the initial cut scene a few times, find it three times to battle it and then you can move on.

destinedjagold
December 18th, 2011, 12:23 AM
pink monster

:'(

I'm at the Leon Empire when Felinar appeared, but nothing happens when I try to talk to it. Tried attempting the second branch by entering the aircraft instead, but there's nothing in it. Is there any other solution, or will I have to start over again?

Go back to Fruits' Basket and seach for the pink POKéMON who was beside Felinar for a while. After you battle/catch it, you can continue your progress.

I believe i've finally finished the entire game of all its post-game content and I just want to congratulate you for creating such an amazing game.

Thanks~ :)

how do you evolve skarmory and dunsparce?

Both will evolve through level.

is the Nefari you fight with Gabby on the mountain during it's event a Dark/Flying or same type?

Nefari is Dark/Flying type, yes.

DJG is there a BATTLE TOWER in the game just needed something to test my pokemon against after beating main story.

Nope, but after you finished the "timeline" event, which is the final event of the game, you can talk to the pillars of the Tower of Fate for some insane battling time.

Whats the song that plays when you are on WHITE PATH I like it.http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

It's the opening theme of Digimon Tamers.

when i used surf on soothe path waters, i encountered a wild Buizel. I think its catch rate is really low. My screen turned black (after the Pokemon caught message) the three times i have caught a Buizel. I think its a bug.

I'll check on that. Thanks.

That "some of land" shouldn't even be there. My guess is that it's caused by a bad patch error, or maybe double-patching attempt or ROM incompatibility?
But anyway, try downloading the patch once again, and apply the patch on a 'clean' Ruby ROM...

shomoher
December 18th, 2011, 12:58 AM
Yup I think I had some patching problems... everything (including Skarmory and the waterfall) is fixed!!

...except the Ruby Destiny Fragments. Currently, I have 3 fragments... but I think I should have five?
The three I have are from Krona, Joseph and Keldeo.
But doesn't Chaomega give one at the start of the mission? And I've caught the Pokemon in the cave at White Path... so I should have five shouldn't I?

And I caught Gabby, and I went to Jude's grandfather at Rintah Town, but he doesn't give me anything...

Master Terrador
December 18th, 2011, 1:02 AM
Yup I think I had some patching problems... everything (including Skarmory and the waterfall) is fixed!!

...except the Ruby Destiny Fragments. Currently, I have 3 fragments... but I think I should have five?
The three I have are from Krona, Joseph and Keldeo.
But doesn't Chaomega give one at the start of the mission? And I've caught the Pokemon in the cave at White Path... so I should have five shouldn't I?

And I caught Gabby, and I went to Jude's grandfather at Rintah Town, but he doesn't give me anything...
Ignore those and get the sixth which you have to first talk to the Rintah Shaman and then Jude's grandfather. After that get the two from Patty/Might and talk to the pyramid guide.

Epic fail by putting pink monster, must not go trolling /vp/ boards with yu-gi-oh junk before posting on PC.

sri1455
December 18th, 2011, 2:48 AM
Is this intended or not. I have found Tm04 vinedance with power 170!!

caranth88
December 18th, 2011, 4:05 AM
Go back to Fruits' Basket and seach for the pink POKéMON who was beside Felinar for a while. After you battle/catch it, you can continue your progress

Is it a random battle encounter then? I've searched the place high and low, and can't find anything. Leaving the area with a method other then Fly just prompts a text box where my character wonders where the Pokemon went.

kilua.69
December 18th, 2011, 4:06 AM
ok i download the last version and the ice maester is working but i cant pick up the fragments!and about th gento region is supose to do something there?

Master Terrador
December 18th, 2011, 4:37 AM
ok i download the last version and the ice maester is working but i cant pick up the fragments!and about th gento region is supose to do something there?
The Gento region is only useful for getting one of the fragments, and check if your bag is full else you won't pick any up.

shomoher
December 18th, 2011, 5:03 AM
Ignore those and get the sixth which you have to first talk to the Rintah Shaman and then Jude's grandfather. After that get the two from Patty/Might and talk to the pyramid guide.

You're a legend xD thank you so much!!

Oh, possibly my FINAL question (finally!)... how many sidequests are there? I think I completed... uh... I'm clueless actually.
Seeing that the Rintah Shaman's quest is #8... and I'm pretty sure I haven't completed 8;;
Is it possible for you list all the quests available??

trufles
December 18th, 2011, 7:45 AM
Chomega told me to find Giratina in shadow valley how do i get there ?

donquixote123456
December 18th, 2011, 9:02 AM
The legendary scripter Time is alive and kicking once more!!!! Must be immortal to be scripting for so many years ;) !!!!! Love your work !!! Have been following your work ( albeit under different aliaces) for a couple of years ....... eversince you first announced RoL to the public...... Great to see your work once more man!

mman2067
December 18th, 2011, 10:33 AM
yo djg on your website there PKMN RD-LoG Final version 6.7 is this final vesrion please get back to me asap on this ok

Facelift
December 18th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Flash?
Well, for now, try and look at some videos in YouTube.
I am on a computer without hacking tools atm... =/

No, you can't climb that part. You can only go through the cave there...

At his/her usual spot...
You must have the 6.7 version...
Try downloading the 6.8 version of the game...

Read the F.A.Q. at the first post...

Thanks~

5 times? o.O wow...
Anyway, may I ask if the Ice Master Aurora was glitchy for you?

What specific problem?

I'll check on those...

I made Gabrieleon a bit special. You will have a 50% chance of catching him in his shiny form.

TOGEN can only be reachable through the Bad Side of the game, where you'll be sent there for a mission to retrieve the Ruby Destiny fragment.

that's the end, unfortunately...

I'll check on that.

Actually, no. But maybe it's because I was playing on V5.9.
I'll get to downloading the final and I'll tell you if Aurora has a glitch on this one. :)

keyboardmeowth
December 18th, 2011, 5:21 PM
do the ruby gameshark codes work? i'm just wondering in case im ever in a rut....

destinedjagold
December 18th, 2011, 6:09 PM
do the ruby gameshark codes work? i'm just wondering in case im ever in a rut....

yeah, I think so...
not quite sure though...

yo djg on your website there PKMN RD-LoG Final version 6.7 is this final vesrion please get back to me asap on this ok

the most updated ones are always here on PC... xD

Chomega told me to find Giratina in shadow valley how do i get there ?

Shadow Valley is inside Dusk Path's Mineral Cave east from Rintah Town.

You're a legend xD thank you so much!!

Oh, possibly my FINAL question (finally!)... how many sidequests are there? I think I completed... uh... I'm clueless actually.
Seeing that the Rintah Shaman's quest is #8... and I'm pretty sure I haven't completed 8;;
Is it possible for you list all the quests available??

There were originally 9 sidequests, but the other 2 sidequests: (5)The Swamp, and (7) The Red Gem, but due to story changes, I removed them. Also, the 9th sidequest was suppose to be from Ranger Leana asking your help to stop Richard in Vextra Forest, but I forgot to insert the quest activated messages...
So, to answer your question, there are only 6 sidequests available...
1. Another Friend in Guardia Town...
2. Rintah's Symbol in Rintah Town...
3. Mirage's Treasure in Silver Desert...
4. Behind The Ice in Highpoint Town...
6. Blitz's Request in Silkwind Path...
8. Gabrieleon's Story in Rintah Town...

You can only start the fragment mission after you defeated Rayquaza.

Is it a random battle encounter then? I've searched the place high and low, and can't find anything. Leaving the area with a method other then Fly just prompts a text box where my character wonders where the Pokemon went.

It's not a random battle.
Search Fruits' Basket for the OW sprite of the pink POKéMON, and talk to it until it battles you.

bhavik147
December 18th, 2011, 9:23 PM
how do i get past that pokemon in mineral cave on dusk path?? help

donquixote123456
December 18th, 2011, 9:29 PM
the only hack with fakemon which i play..... Love it! And is there a complete walkthrough for your game?? I've searched this forum and found only a couple of unfinished ones.

caranth88
December 19th, 2011, 4:47 AM
Guess I'll start over then :/ there is no 'mon sprite in the area save Felinar's, and I was an idiot and saved right after it appeared.

On a sidenote, the Ruby code for items works at least, so that helps cut down the time lost greatly.

treecko's awesomeness
December 19th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Since the thread for the first game is closed, should I ask a question about that one here?

If so, where do you get a dawn stone to evolve Kirlia?

Master Terrador
December 19th, 2011, 1:46 PM
Since the thread for the first game is closed, should I ask a question about that one here?

If so, where do you get a dawn stone to evolve Kirlia?
I would advise you to PM or VM Jagold as to that, since this post is rather irrelevant to the topic. Also, I must admit that Gabby's moveset...well, sucks. No Earthquake, No Iron Slash, Not even a very good flying move, Just Shadow Ball and Iron Tail. I have an idea as to why you did this and that's its ability which gives it by far the highest attack in the game but I think that since every other legendary breaks the game (Biggest example is Chaomega, but it is the most powerful entity in the legend) so I think Gabby should too.

pkmn456
December 19th, 2011, 3:41 PM
i have a question, when the rock thiny tells you to go to Dusk Path's mineral cave what ai supposed to do there? i went and i see J.B. Crossel outside and he says stuff about a rare pokemon that is angry or something like that and after that i go inside and i find a pokemon blocking the path to a door and i talk to it and all it says is grr... and kicks me out the cave and i can't do anything else

the rock keeps telling me the same thing btw

Master Terrador
December 19th, 2011, 3:56 PM
i have a question, when the rock thiny tells you to go to Dusk Path's mineral cave what ai supposed to do there? i went and i see J.B. Crossel outside and he says stuff about a rare pokemon that is angry or something like that and after that i go inside and i find a pokemon blocking the path to a door and i talk to it and all it says is grr... and kicks me out the cave and i can't do anything else

the rock keeps telling me the same thing btw
Go East to Lustersand Town and win yourself the sixth symbol, then you can progress through Dusk Cave.

OtherAlias
December 19th, 2011, 4:10 PM
I've read the FAQ, but can someone please specify when Waterfall is given to you? What prerequisites or events have to be completed?
I've just finished the main game story and nothing else.

pkmn456
December 19th, 2011, 4:12 PM
Go East to Lustersand Town and win yourself the sixth symbol, then you can progress through Dusk Cave.

i already had the sixth symbol but i went back there anyways and talked to the E.M. and the event triggered thanks :D

shomoher
December 19th, 2011, 6:19 PM
I've read the FAQ, but can someone please specify when Waterfall is given to you? What prerequisites or events have to be completed?

Go through the 4 Dragon Gods Events at their appropriate locations and then talk to Nicholas just above Silkwind Town and you'll get Waterfall

destinedjagold
December 19th, 2011, 7:54 PM

After the Giratina and Team Earth event in the Dragon Castle, go to Mount Krystal and talk to Nicolas, and then he'll leave. After, talk to him again in Oceania Isle just above Silkwind Town and he'll give you HM Waterfall...

Guess I'll start over then :/ there is no 'mon sprite in the area save Felinar's, and I was an idiot and saved right after it appeared.

On a sidenote, the Ruby code for items works at least, so that helps cut down the time lost greatly.

send me your saved file so I can investigate...

the only hack with fakemon which i play..... Love it! And is there a complete walkthrough for your game?? I've searched this forum and found only a couple of unfinished ones.

I don't think there's a walkthrough for this game, but you can talk to the rock-pyramid thing in-game if you don't know where to go next...
Or, there's also an LP on YouTube of the game.

how do i get past that pokemon in mineral cave on dusk path?? help

Get the badge from Kronz in Lustersand Town first.

Gorstak
December 20th, 2011, 4:34 AM
hy,what events i need to do for battle with rayquaza sow that i can start chaomegas quest?

shomoher
December 20th, 2011, 4:44 AM
hy,what events i need to do for battle with rayquaza sow that i can start chaomegas quest?

The Breatherna, Devihel and Angeallen Event

XeroNos
December 20th, 2011, 5:00 AM
Just started the game and Currently on the way back to Guardia Town after completing the Hevah Academy event but i want to tell you the number of glitches or bugs i already encounter:
1. I encountered lv 12 Makuhita just before entering silkwind town when my Charmander was just lv 7. all the other pokes i encounter there even Butterfree were at lv 9 maximum.
2. Why the prices of items like potions and pokeballs are higher than normal e.g pokeball normally bought at 200 pokeyen costs 350
3. I encountered the sprite of Rival LIGHT even after the true event in which he battles us and when i spoke to him my game got frozen.
4. some TM's which i had picked had wrong discriptions like The tm Mega punch. Headbutt and Shadow ball have the dscriptions of Sandstorm, Sludge bomb and hidden power respectively
5. Some members in the Ranger headquarters and Ship going to hevah academy have scripting problems.
6. Why a nurse in the ship sells ?????? items
7. And why there is no trainer to battle till now? haven't you putted sufficent trainers in the game because training with wild pokes is boring and frustrating.
8. Lastly is a bicycle available in this hack?
But ill still say nice and great game of yours. Hope u consider my glitches report and ill kep reporting more when ill encounter them....

kilua.69
December 20th, 2011, 11:18 AM
fight rayquaza?i go talk to him in the castle and he says hm.. oh its you bla bla no fight did i miss an event?

keyboardmeowth
December 20th, 2011, 1:13 PM
when i cant find the second E.M (the water one) am i supposed to go back to gaurdia town, or is there another route?

Powerflare
December 20th, 2011, 3:09 PM
DJG, just wanna congratulate you on make such an excellent game. Great job, great job. I love it. :D

destinedjagold
December 20th, 2011, 5:59 PM
DJG, just wanna congratulate you on make such an excellent game. Great job, great job. I love it. :D

Thank you. I really appreciate it. ^^

when i cant find the second E.M (the water one) am i supposed to go back to gaurdia town, or is there another route?

go inside the EM building in Oceanshine City and talk to the green guy there.
After, head back to Guardia Town, and once you're there, head north to reach Green Leaf, and then head west to reach Krystal Path.

fight rayquaza?i go talk to him in the castle and he says hm.. oh its you bla bla no fight did i miss an event?

You can't fight Rayquaza if you haven't done Angeallen, Devihel and Breatherna's events.

1. I encountered lv 12 Makuhita just before entering silkwind town when my Charmander was just lv 7. all the other pokes i encounter there even Butterfree were at lv 9 maximum.

Those are rare "mini-boss" POKéMON. Every route has one, and encountering them is really rare.
It's more of a feature than a glitch/bug/oddity...

2. Why the prices of items like potions and pokeballs are higher than normal e.g pokeball normally bought at 200 pokeyen costs 350

I also did that on purpose to increase the game's difficulty.
Why? It's because this is the last Ruby Destiny game.
Anyway, you can easily win prizes you can sell in the Chip Battle mini-game, anyway. It's in Guardia Path.

3. I encountered the sprite of Rival LIGHT even after the true event in which he battles us and when i spoke to him my game got frozen.

What game are you playing?
Try downloading the latest one available on the first post and patch it on a clean Ruby [U] Rom. Try and avoid committing double-patching.

4. some TM's which i had picked had wrong discriptions like The tm Mega punch. Headbutt and Shadow ball have the dscriptions of Sandstorm, Sludge bomb and hidden power respectively

I know...
I'm too lazy to fix it.

5. Some members in the Ranger headquarters and Ship going to hevah academy have scripting problems.

What do you mean by scripting problems...?
I just checked and I see no error.
Bad patching, I assume.

6. Why a nurse in the ship sells ?????? items

I just checked this and no error.
I believe you have a bad patching problem.

7. And why there is no trainer to battle till now? haven't you putted sufficent trainers in the game because training with wild pokes is boring and frustrating.

Trainers will only appear after you finished talking to your MOM in-game in Guardia Town after you escaped from Hevah Academy.

8. Lastly is a bicycle available in this hack?

The bike isn't available in the game, yeah...

You can't fight Rayquaza if you haven't done Angeallen, Devihel and Breatherna's events.

liquidcrystaluser1234
December 20th, 2011, 6:50 PM
I've found a major glitch right now.
My point in the storyline (I said no to team earth @ breeze isle):
Orange triangle man says either help the ranger leana or go to the Lustertown, which I'm going to. I beat rival jimmy on current path once, and right outside the town he challenges me again. When I start battling him, my screen goes away about half a map to the right, and I can't see my sprite nor move around nor fly (as I don't have the correct badge yet). I have attached my .sav file if you wish to look at it.

Ok, I can't attach a .sa1 file, so I'll upload it to megaupload: the file name is rubyDest.sa1 and 128K file. (apparently I need 15 posts to post URLs, what ********)

My current status is 1 step away from the 2nd jimmy battle. I just spammed flamethrower on him.

I'll just PM it to you instead.

cane taker
December 20th, 2011, 7:16 PM
where do u find an exp share?

zeldastriker
December 20th, 2011, 8:18 PM
I have a bug to report... right before the battle with Zah, the screen totally freaks out and jumps all over the place.

XeroNos
December 20th, 2011, 9:10 PM
Ohh OK I got all the answers from You thank u for that (I am Playing the latest 7 version of the final release)

Hey DjG, Just a quick question in my mind thatbi have a kirlia and am wondering whether you have putted Gallade in the hack coz i want my Kirlia to evolve into gallade also how to evolve Kirlia into Gallade?

ailton
December 21st, 2011, 12:22 AM
I just have to say wow! I'm only at the beginning, but feel like it's a must to write... What was my surprise when I've beaten my rival - the Victory theme from Chrono Cross! Since CC is my favourite RPG, I already love this hack. :) It's definitely the first time I've encountered such a pleasant non-Pokemon addition to a Pokemon hack!

Dear destinedjagold, you've just made this day a blissful one :) Gotta dig into the story...

destinedjagold
December 21st, 2011, 2:23 AM
I just have to say wow! I'm only at the beginning, but feel like it's a must to write... What was my surprise when I've beaten my rival - the Victory theme from Chrono Cross! Since CC is my favourite RPG, I already love this hack. :) It's definitely the first time I've encountered such a pleasant non-Pokemon addition to a Pokemon hack!

Dear destinedjagold, you've just made this day a blissful one :) Gotta dig into the story...

Thanks~
It means a lot. :)

Hey DjG, Just a quick question in my mind thatbi have a kirlia and am wondering whether you have putted Gallade in the hack coz i want my Kirlia to evolve into gallade also how to evolve Kirlia into Gallade?

Gallade isn't in the game, unfortunately...

I have a bug to report... right before the battle with Zah, the screen totally freaks out and jumps all over the place.

I fixed it now, but it'll be later on the next version fix release.

where do u find an exp share?

You mom gives you one after the Dragon Castle event.

chrunch
December 21st, 2011, 2:44 AM
You probably know about these, but I'm reporting it anyways:

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc463/theusernamethatisnttaken/LoGBug1.png
This happens after you talk to your rival, go into a house, and go out again. It disappears after the Hevah academy.

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc463/theusernamethatisnttaken/LoGBug2.png
On my way to oceanshine city for th first time, if I talk to him, this is what happens...
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc463/theusernamethatisnttaken/LoGBug2-2.png

I decided to start a new game with a new patch, using 7.0 when this happened. My ROM is definitely clean. :/

maison123
December 21st, 2011, 6:01 AM
I can't find the cave in White Path.

I got two Ruby Destiny Fragments already but my first one us not from Chaomega but the elder in Rintah Town. My second fragment is from Champion Joseph.

I tried using version 4.0, 6.8 and 7.0 by the way.

Flaps
December 21st, 2011, 7:13 AM
I must say, the music selection is impeccable. Utada's Hikari/Simple and Clean, Lost woods, and The techno themes on musicdj on a Sony Ericsson Phone xD Don't know what I mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGOnjRLUg-E

Greatest. Music. Ever.

EDIT: Where can you find Dunsparce, after reaching one of the locations it's supposed to be in and searching for nearly an hour, I still have no luck. Either the pokedex is lying to me, or its reallyreallyreallyreallyreally rare. *-*

EDIT EDIT: Found it in a different place. ^-^;

atie
December 21st, 2011, 9:37 AM
I must say, the music selection is impeccable. Utada's Hikari/Simple and Clean, Lost woods, and The techno themes on musicdj on a Sony Ericsson Phone xD Don't know what I mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGOnjRLUg-E

Greatest. Music. Ever.

EDIT: Where can you find Dunsparce, after reaching one of the locations it's supposed to be in and searching for nearly an hour, I still have no luck. Either the pokedex is lying to me, or its reallyreallyreallyreallyreally rare. *-*

You're right I was started to think that I was the only one thinking about that
really loved the Lost Shadow theme *cough*Riku theme*cough*

DJG, could you please upload some kind of album of the music remixes of this game!!?? I could record it from the game but I guess you have the music files on youre harddrive so the quality is better (without other back ground noices like a growling Poocheyena.)

mman2067
December 21st, 2011, 12:03 PM
yo djg i am in dusk path mineral cave an this pokemon kepps on putting me out whaat to do????????? by the way nice hack so after this one are done with the hacking bussiness ?

liquidcrystaluser1234
December 21st, 2011, 12:20 PM
Turns out my glitch was a bad ROM patch. If you have that glitch, I suggest using a rom with a (U) at the end, worked for me.

Flaps
December 21st, 2011, 1:58 PM
Even though this is just a Pokemon game and I like to pretend I have a heart of stone, the 'Bad side' is still ripping my heart out :( I don't wanna take Angeallen from Nicolas T-T

UltraXTheMagmaDrapion
December 21st, 2011, 2:58 PM
Wow this has progressed so much since last I checked! By 'this is Beta 7 of the final release', does that mean the game can be played through to the end?

Sylvie18
December 21st, 2011, 4:57 PM
i'm at the part of the game where, after helping defeat the dark org. at Rintah town your given the option of going into the aircraft or returning to breeze. I've been trying to return to breeze isle but the sea route between Hevah academy and breeze isle has sort of cut off/vanished. :/ i have an image but i'm still a newb so i cant use urls in a post yet...please dont tell me i need to start again T^T

SkieTheKitsune
December 21st, 2011, 6:34 PM
Just thought I'd pop in and say this.
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/SkieTheKitsune/iseewhatyoudidthere.png
>Twilight Path
>Sparkle Path

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

...But in all seriousness, this hack is great. I do want to point out one minor thing I've noticed (spoiler tagged for those who haven't gotten there yet)

In Highpoint City (the first time you reach it), you can talk to Light and get that bit of dialogue he has with you before getting captured by the fake Leon knights. You can then talk to him a second time after going through that whole cutscene.
Also, the music that plays in Low Point Path, White Path, and anywhere else nearby Highpoint City is just a little bit too loud. And by a little bit, I mean it's earrape compared to the rest of the music in the hack. :I

Anyways, fantastic job on this, I'm still playing through it so I'll pop in to point out anything else I might find. :D

bhavik147
December 21st, 2011, 9:09 PM
what do i do after i get the 6th badge? i havent got the last two but wen i go talk to the pyramid thingy it says to go the hevah league? thanks :)

destinedjagold
December 21st, 2011, 10:58 PM
what do i do after i get the 6th badge? i havent got the last two but wen i go talk to the pyramid thingy it says to go the hevah league? thanks :)

Go back to Guardian Town and defeat the Elemental Master there and then you can head to the Hevah League...

Just thought I'd pop in and say this.
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/SkieTheKitsune/iseewhatyoudidthere.png
>Twilight Path
>Sparkle Path

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

I didn't get it at first but now, OMG I didn't do that on purpose! xD
Thanks for the laugh! :D

In Highpoint City (the first time you reach it), you can talk to Light and get that bit of dialogue he has with you before getting captured by the fake Leon knights. You can then talk to him a second time after going through that whole cutscene.

Really?
I'll check on this.

Also, the music that plays in Low Point Path, White Path, and anywhere else nearby Highpoint City is just a little bit too loud. And by a little bit, I mean it's earrape compared to the rest of the music in the hack. :I

And yeah, I know, but I didn't bother to change it.
Maybe when I feel like it?

i'm at the part of the game where, after helping defeat the dark org. at Rintah town your given the option of going into the aircraft or returning to breeze. I've been trying to return to breeze isle but the sea route between Hevah academy and breeze isle has sort of cut off/vanished. :/ i have an image but i'm still a newb so i cant use urls in a post yet...please dont tell me i need to start again T^T

You don't need to start all over.
You must have missed the walkable part...

Wow this has progressed so much since last I checked! By 'this is Beta 7 of the final release', does that mean the game can be played through to the end?

It's not beta 7, it's version 7 of the final release, and yeah, you can play the game to the end.

Even though this is just a Pokemon game and I like to pretend I have a heart of stone, the 'Bad side' is still ripping my heart out :( I don't wanna take Angeallen from Nicolas T-T

:(

yo djg i am in dusk path mineral cave an this pokemon kepps on putting me out whaat to do????????? by the way nice hack so after this one are done with the hacking bussiness ?

Go to Lustersand Town and talk to Kronz and earn his symbol/badge.

DJG, could you please upload some kind of album of the music remixes of this game!!?? I could record it from the game but I guess you have the music files on youre harddrive so the quality is better (without other back ground noices like a growling Poocheyena.)

I have been reformatting my computer for years now, and so, unfortunately, I don't have the sound files anymore... :(

I can't find the cave in White Path.

I got two Ruby Destiny Fragments already but my first one us not from Chaomega but the elder in Rintah Town. My second fragment is from Champion Joseph.

I tried using version 4.0, 6.8 and 7.0 by the way.

Could you send me your saved file please...?

You probably know about these, but I'm reporting it anyways:

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc463/theusernamethatisnttaken/LoGBug1.png
This happens after you talk to your rival, go into a house, and go out again. It disappears after the Hevah academy.

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc463/theusernamethatisnttaken/LoGBug2.png
On my way to oceanshine city for th first time, if I talk to him, this is what happens...
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc463/theusernamethatisnttaken/LoGBug2-2.png

I decided to start a new game with a new patch, using 7.0 when this happened. My ROM is definitely clean. :/

I'll try to play the game once again and see if those occur. =/

UltraXTheMagmaDrapion
December 22nd, 2011, 2:24 AM
It's not beta 7, it's version 7 of the final release, and yeah, you can play the game to the end.

Oh ok, I must have misread >.<
I'm glad you finished it! And that I can finally play it (I have a personal rule against playing beta versions of hacks)!

Is this the conclusion of the series or will there be more? :O

SonicBlazePlatinum
December 22nd, 2011, 3:18 AM
There are probably some errors in some of the trainer's Pokemon. I seen a video of Low Point Path and Hex Maniac Kindra has a Growlithe. Oh and the Battle Girl named Jaycee is still called a Black Belt and there is a Fisherman Abigail in Boquet Field. I'm not sure if these have been fixed. Also when can you enter Vextra Forest for the first time? I like the music used in the game like the remixes of Vermilion, Route 3, and the Kanto Gym Leader themes from Gold, Silver, and Crystal.

xChaos_Disasterx
December 22nd, 2011, 3:22 AM
just recently started the series. but djg u really outdid yourself with LoG! Was probably the best pokemon game i ever played!

shomoher
December 22nd, 2011, 6:53 AM
I didn't get it at first but now, OMG I didn't do that on purpose! xD
Thanks for the laugh! :D
[/COLOR][/FONT]

I don't get it...

By the way, how does Terrange's evolution chain work...? :|

cane taker
December 22nd, 2011, 9:24 AM
where can i get tm thunderbolt and flash. and when it says u have to go to mineral cave in dardusk path i went in there and saw the rare pokemon but all it says is grr... and teleports me out, what do i do?

Raffix
December 22nd, 2011, 1:25 PM
Hey DJG
sweet hack, but found some bugs (if you care)
When heading up to Highpoint town for the first time, Light is there. If you talk to him, he crashes your game, but if you ignore him and try to go up to the town, his script where he asks you to listen to him to prove he's good is activated prematurely. This doesn't affect the game, as if you just run through it, then play on, you will run into it again.
Also, on the route North of Rainbow city, if you try to catch a Buizel, your game crashes. Buizel is overpowered, having the move "Deep Water" that will OHKO a Wartortle 10 levels higher...
Finally, the day/night system is weird, i set the clock as a night time, and it hasn't changed since!
Anyways, great hack! thanks for all the hard work!

Powerflare
December 22nd, 2011, 5:04 PM
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knows if Charizard is able to learn Pyro Strike by levelup, and if so, what level (I believe my Charizard is lv. 80 and has not yet learned it)l? I have the TM, but I don't wanna use it if Charizard can learn it by leveling up... Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this.

Buizel is overpowered, having the move "Deep Water" that will OHKO a Wartortle 10 levels higher...! Yeah I found that odd... I caught a Buizel early and it had evolved into a Floatzel by the time I encountered one of these "overpowered" Buizel. This level 20-something Buizel took 4 Sparks from a level 31 Luxray and OHKO'd it with Deep Water... it also OHKO'd Floatzel whose moves didn't do even 1/8 the damage Buizel's did. I tried to catch it, but it was nearly impossible... so I got angry and decided to use save states... One hour later... it still wasn't captured. The Suvir, the mother virus, was much easier to catch... ._. and I thought it would be impossible to get since it's not a normal Pokemon... oh well. xD
I know there aren't any Master Balls in the game. Without hacking to get a Master Ball, is it possible to catch the Vessel... or any of the legendaries that after you defeat you get them free at lv. 5?

xChaos_Disasterx
December 22nd, 2011, 5:19 PM
so i put a ditto and a skarmory in the daycare to get a better natured skarmory but when i hatched the egg it came out as a ????????? lvl 63 and when i look at the stats it crashes the game. is it just a bad egg or are all eggs like this?

Also how what are the evolution requirements for skarmory to evolve into skarmiger?

Breathe
December 22nd, 2011, 6:12 PM
Hey guys.

I've compiled a TM list for Ruby Destiny, since they do not match the original base hack. It's 100% accurate, and I find it quite useful.

Here it is:

TM list

1- Magical Leaf
2- Frenzy Plant
3- Solar Beam
4- Vine Dance
5- Flamethrower
6- Fire Blast
7- Flame Wheel
8- Pyro Strike
9- Bubble Beam
10- Water Pulse
11- Hydro Cannon
12- Deep Water
13- Icy Wind
14- Icicle Spear
15- Blizzard
16- Rock Blast
17- Rock Tomb
18- Earthquake
19- Magnitude
20- Shadow Ball
21- Night Daze
22- Psychic
23- Psybeam
24- Extrasensory
25- Poison Fang
26- Venoshock
27- Sludge Bomb
28- Thunderbolt
29- Shock Wave
30- Thunder
31- Aerial Ace
32- Drill Peck
33- Sky Uppercut
34- Brick Break (Riolu)
35- Hyper Beam
36- Headbutt
37- Mega Punch
38- Mega Kick
39- Iron Tail
40- Iron Slash
41- Dragon Claw
42- Dragon Beam
43- Signal Beam
44- Bug Strike
45- Para Ball
46- Pain Strike
47- Rest
48- Double Team
49- Toxic
50- Roar

To the maker of this game: Great game so far! Well done.

Master Terrador
December 22nd, 2011, 7:30 PM
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knows if Charizard is able to learn Pyro Strike by levelup, and if so, what level (I believe my Charizard is lv. 80 and has not yet learned it)l? I have the TM, but I don't wanna use it if Charizard can learn it by leveling up... Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this.

Yeah I found that odd... I caught a Buizel early and it had evolved into a Floatzel by the time I encountered one of these "overpowered" Buizel. This level 20-something Buizel took 4 Sparks from a level 31 Luxray and OHKO'd it with Deep Water... it also OHKO'd Floatzel whose moves didn't do even 1/8 the damage Buizel's did. I tried to catch it, but it was nearly impossible... so I got angry and decided to use save states... One hour later... it still wasn't captured. The Suvir, the mother virus, was much easier to catch... ._. and I thought it would be impossible to get since it's not a normal Pokemon... oh well. xD
I know there aren't any Master Balls in the game. Without hacking to get a Master Ball, is it possible to catch the Vessel... or any of the legendaries that after you defeat you get them free at lv. 5?
Charizard doesn't learn it by level up, gotta use a TM. The Buizel that you fought is used in an "overpowered Boss fight" later on, it has probably 200-255 base stats. As with the buizel, those pokemon (Such as the Vessel) have a catch rate of 0 making them impossible to catch.

Powerflare
December 22nd, 2011, 7:59 PM
Charizard doesn't learn it by level up, gotta use a TM. The Buizel that you fought is used in an "overpowered Boss fight" later on, it has probably 200-255 base stats. As with the buizel, those pokemon (Such as the Vessel) have a catch rate of 0 making them impossible to catch.

Thanks, you're a lifesaver. I would've leveled all the way up to 100 and been like "NOOO!!!"._. I could've taught Pyro Strike to my Charizard a long time ago too... oh well, better now than never. :) I may start a new game as soon as I 100% my current file anways because this hack is just that good. Also, thanks for the info on the "overpowered" Buizel. That clears A LOT of things up.

Offtopic: I hate the Vessel and the subsequent fights. I hate them, I hate them. I can only beat them with Perish Song. I know that is a 100% legit way to win, but to me it feels like cheating. xD

Master Terrador
December 22nd, 2011, 11:38 PM
I beat everything this playthrough (Its my 3rd) and now I feel like I should mention that after you've done the final battle(s) with the R.D. shards, interact with all the pillars in the tower of fate for...something good.

And a question:
Who are the voices (Blue and Red) that speak to you in the "End of Time" arc? Are they the Shadow Destiny and the Ruby Destiny (Respectively)?

XeroNos
December 23rd, 2011, 12:52 AM
I am at the rentah town where the plane of Dark Organization crashed after that when i talked to the pyramid rock thing it says to go in the plane but i had twice searched every part of the plane but no one or nothing is there whats the problem?

destinedjagold
December 23rd, 2011, 5:38 AM
---UPDATE---
Version 8

Here are the link (http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/dD8V04ZIMnZJ5bJTm4hf2ghrm87onEug)s towards the new patch...

LIPS (http://www.sendspace.com/file/s1g9zf)
UPS (http://www.sendspace.com/file/mznb0w)
Newbie Package (http://www.sendspace.com/file/2pvzle)

---oOo---

Is this the conclusion of the series or will there be more? :O

Yep, this is the final of the Ruby Destiny series.

There are probably some errors in some of the trainer's Pokemon. I seen a video of Low Point Path and Hex Maniac Kindra has a Growlithe. Oh and the Battle Girl named Jaycee is still called a Black Belt and there is a Fisherman Abigail in Boquet Field. I'm not sure if these have been fixed. Also when can you enter Vextra Forest for the first time? I like the music used in the game like the remixes of Vermilion, Route 3, and the Kanto Gym Leader themes from Gold, Silver, and Crystal.

I fixed some of those, but I'll later try and scan the trainers once again...

I don't get it...

By the way, how does Terrange's evolution chain work...? :|

He meant the movie 'Twilight', and about the vampires that 'sparkle'...

Anyway, Terrange only evolves once and it becomes 'something' depending on its stats...

where can i get tm thunderbolt and flash. and when it says u have to go to mineral cave in dardusk path i went in there and saw the rare pokemon but all it says is grr... and teleports me out, what do i do?

I ah, don't know, but about Flash, please see the F.A.Q. on the first post...
And about that PKMN that says 'grr'... Head to Lustersand Town and defeat the master there and earn yourself a badge.

Hey DJG
sweet hack, but found some bugs (if you care)
When heading up to Highpoint town for the first time, Light is there. If you talk to him, he crashes your game, but if you ignore him and try to go up to the town, his script where he asks you to listen to him to prove he's good is activated prematurely. This doesn't affect the game, as if you just run through it, then play on, you will run into it again.
Also, on the route North of Rainbow city, if you try to catch a Buizel, your game crashes. Buizel is overpowered, having the move "Deep Water" that will OHKO a Wartortle 10 levels higher...
Finally, the day/night system is weird, i set the clock as a night time, and it hasn't changed since!
Anyways, great hack! thanks for all the hard work!

Yes, I fixed Light now on the new patch available.
And I'll check on that Buizel... I thought I already fixed that... -___-

It would be nice to have this game on RomStation. I wonder if you could do that ? You will get more people to play with your game ^^ more people know it more the popularity going up !

I don't know what RomStation is, but if I get free time + internet, I'll check that out.

Yeah, you can catch anything with a Master Ball, of course.
And not all legendaries will give you a lvl 5 one...

so i put a ditto and a skarmory in the daycare to get a better natured skarmory but when i hatched the egg it came out as a ????????? lvl 63 and when i look at the stats it crashes the game. is it just a bad egg or are all eggs like this?

Also how what are the evolution requirements for skarmory to evolve into skarmiger?

I'll try breeding a Skarmory with a Ditto and see for myself...
Also, Skarmory evolves through level...

Offtopic: I hate the Vessel and the subsequent fights. I hate them, I hate them. I can only beat them with Perish Song. I know that is a 100% legit way to win, but to me it feels like cheating. xD

Oh, believe me, when I was beta testing, the move 'Perish Song' didn't come into my mind... x,x
I had to use the VBA's "time power" feature (load and save states)... xD
Hm... I think that sounds more cheating than Perish Song now... =/

Who are the voices (Blue and Red) that speak to you in the "End of Time" arc? Are they the Shadow Destiny and the Ruby Destiny (Respectively)?

blue= the real timeline...
red= your false timeline...

I am at the rentah town where the plane of Dark Organization crashed after that when i talked to the pyramid rock thing it says to go in the plane but i had twice searched every part of the plane but no one or nothing is there whats the problem?

Talk to the 'hole' on the wall of the aircraft...

war rock exe
December 23rd, 2011, 7:44 AM
hello, can someone please tell me what i do after the 6th gym? I already checked the FAQ and i couldn't find my answer...

Lucifer-san
December 23rd, 2011, 9:00 AM
Hey can anyone help me I think I messed up possibily because the part where the waterfall is on dusk path ,the one that is blocked by trees, the trees don't disappear even after i've beaten the hevah league so is something wrong because I need to get the ruby destiny piece from its event to continue so yeah can anyone help.

Powerflare
December 23rd, 2011, 9:37 AM
I just noticed... Pyro Strike sometimes causes paralysis, not burn. Also, I believe there is a Gastrodon that knows Dark Beam (or whatever Dark Lugia's move is...) when you fight the Dark Organization grunts in Boulder City (right before they throw you into the hole). Not a big deal though, it didn't cause me any trouble.

If I patch a clean Ruby ROM with the version 8 patch and use my save from the recent version 7 patch, will everything work properly or would I have to start a new game?

Oh, and who/what is Sprizzle? How do you get it? I saw someone mention it (on one of these 74 pages, I don't remember which) but I don't know what it is... xD

And a question:
Who are the voices (Blue and Red) that speak to you in the "End of Time" arc? Are they the Shadow Destiny and the Ruby Destiny (Respectively)? I was a bit confused too. xD

Yeah, you can catch anything with a Master Ball, of course. Anything except for Whiscash (if you've seen that particular anime episode).

Master Terrador
December 23rd, 2011, 3:40 PM
Seeing Dark Lugia makes me want to play RoL again, too bad it's sprite is horrible in that game. If you made Lugia evolve into Dark Lugia that would be cool but oh well, I guess I'll live with it. Are you still going to be fixing your previous workings? Because I'd like to see a better Dark Lugia in RoL.

zeldastriker
December 23rd, 2011, 3:53 PM
Gastrodon learns Dark Beam. It gets really annoying when fighting them.

shomoher
December 23rd, 2011, 6:51 PM
Hey can anyone help me I think I messed up possibily because the part where the waterfall is on dusk path ,the one that is blocked by trees, the trees don't disappear even after i've beaten the hevah league so is something wrong because I need to get the ruby destiny piece from its event to continue so yeah can anyone help.

Exactly what happened to me. Try repatching with a clean Ruby ROM~

zeldastriker
December 23rd, 2011, 8:34 PM
Also, when you get to breeze island for the first time after the earthquake, if you talk to the team earth grunt immediately, it goes into a pokemon select screen and the game freezes. That cost me a save file because I didn't have a real save.

Powerflare
December 23rd, 2011, 8:39 PM
Darn it! I found Mew and the hungry little guy wants an Oran Berry. That's fine, 'cept I can't find any Oran Berries anywhere!! xD The berries don't seem to regrow... ._. Is there any other way to aquire Oran Berries (i.e. a shop, or a wild Pokemon that holds Oran Berries)?

war rock exe
December 23rd, 2011, 9:16 PM
hey got another question (i found out what to do in my first one), what do you do after you beat Jimmy and Devihel at the Elite 4? Can someone please tell me?

Powerflare
December 23rd, 2011, 9:21 PM
hey got another question (i found out what to do in my first one), what do you do after you beat Jimmy and Devihel at the Elite 4? Can someone please tell me?

First, make sure you get the Hevah Symbol. Go back to the Hevah League and talk to the man who guards the entrance to the training area before the Master 17 (the man who checks if you have eight symbols). Then you should probably head over to the Tower of Fate and see Chaomega. Surf around the Oceania Sea between Silkwind Town and the Hevah League and you'll find it.

Does anyone know if that Pokemon in the White Pass cave that gives you a Ruby Destiny fragment can be caught? Or does it have to be defeated?

kyo23
December 23rd, 2011, 11:07 PM
I just finished the game!!
And it was so EPIC!!!
I was confused sometimes when I talk to the pink pyramind it tells me wrong...
anyways!
I saw a few bugs but the game was awesome!

Master Terrador
December 23rd, 2011, 11:59 PM
First, make sure you get the Hevah Symbol. Go back to the Hevah League and talk to the man who guards the entrance to the training area before the Master 17 (the man who checks if you have eight symbols). Then you should probably head over to the Tower of Fate and see Chaomega. Surf around the Oceania Sea between Silkwind Town and the Hevah League and you'll find it.

Does anyone know if that Pokemon in the White Pass cave that gives you a Ruby Destiny fragment can be caught? Or does it have to be defeated?
Catch it, I caught it with a normal pokeball, also you should go after Devihell before going to Chaomega. Devihell is found in a cave at Twilight Path, next to High Point Town, then go to Krystal Mountain to find Angeallen, then Breeze Island to find Breatherna, and finally Mt. Leon for Rayquaza (Must be done last). Then head for the tower of fate.

SonicBlazePlatinum
December 24th, 2011, 3:19 AM
When can you enter Vextra Forest? Also in Gento and Johto can you battle against trainers there? If this ROM Hack does get hack of the year that will be different from the last two years where you got third place obviously. Oh and the Sailor at Hevah Academy and the path south of Rainbow City has a Fisherman overworld. In Garden Path Psychic Jaclyn has a Hex Maniac overworld and Battle Girl Jaycee has a Beauty overworld also.

Powerflare
December 24th, 2011, 7:05 AM
Devihell is found in a cave at Twilight Path, next to High Point Town, then go to Krystal Mountain to find Angeallen, then Breeze Island to find Breatherna, and finally Mt. Leon for Rayquaza (Must be done last). Then head for the tower of fate.

It's ashame that the Breatherna event forces you to choose between Breatherna and Deazone. Who did you choose? I picked Breatherna just because of the massive HP amount. xD I duplicated my save though so I could also pick Deazone... I did that, now I just gotta find a way to trade it into my main save.

I also found a way to get a lot of Rare Candies...

In that building on Sparkle Path with the whole arrow maze game, go in and play the game ($500). Just keep walking forward until you hit the item which is a Rare Candy. Do this until you are out of money. Then sell the Rare Candies which are worth more than $500/each. Then go back and get a lot more than you got the first time. =P

UltraXTheMagmaDrapion
December 24th, 2011, 8:07 AM
Yep, this is the final of the Ruby Destiny series.

Noooooo :'(
So there's no chance you're remaking RoL or RR like you suggested?
What about another hack?

Lucifer-san
December 24th, 2011, 8:59 AM
@shomoher
Does this mean I have to start all the way over....?

Zetsubou Johnny
December 24th, 2011, 9:13 AM
He meant the movie 'Twilight', and about the vampires that 'sparkle'...

No Dude, wrong twilight. He meant My Little Pony;Friendship is Magic. The main character is named literally named Twilight Sparkle. That fact that that was unintentional makes it all the more magic.

Master Terrador
December 24th, 2011, 10:53 AM
It's ashame that the Breatherna event forces you to choose between Breatherna and Deazone. Who did you choose? I picked Breatherna just because of the massive HP amount. xD I duplicated my save though so I could also pick Deazone... I did that, now I just gotta find a way to trade it into my main save.

I also found a way to get a lot of Rare Candies...

In that building on Sparkle Path with the whole arrow maze game, go in and play the game ($500). Just keep walking forward until you hit the item which is a Rare Candy. Do this until you are out of money. Then sell the Rare Candies which are worth more than $500/each. Then go back and get a lot more than you got the first time. =P
I chose Deazone, it's Death Rip combined with leveling it all the way up to 100 makes it easy to blow through those lv. 100 in the final battle. I chose Breatherna in a second playthrough using a Toxicstall combo, worked rather well as well if I do say so.

Powerflare
December 24th, 2011, 12:01 PM
I chose Deazone, it's Death Rip combined with leveling it all the way up to 100 makes it easy to blow through those lv. 100 in the final battle. I chose Breatherna in a second playthrough using a Toxicstall combo, worked rather well as well if I do say so.

I just successfully figured out how to trade, so I have both now. I must say, Death Rip is a great move, having much better accuracy than moves like Sheer Cold and Fissure. :D I laugh as I go into the training area of before the Master 17 and beat the level 80 Pokemon there with Death Rip while my Deazone is like lv 41. Bahahahahaha!

I am more impressed by ?, however, just because there's no real drawback to it (like low accuracy). Not saying that ? is better than Death Rip, just giving my personal opinion.

Oh, and why is it called "?"? < (that loooks weird with the 2 ?'s)

zeldastriker
December 24th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Really? How do you trade?

stedfast
December 24th, 2011, 3:35 PM
Is there a specific version of the rom base I should look for? I'm just a newbie to roms and stuff.

Powerflare
December 24th, 2011, 4:15 PM
Really? How do you trade?
There's a VBA that has a link feature on it which allows you to do trades, battles, and such things. I happened to have that one on my computer, yeah... not all VBA's have this link feature, only certain ones.

Is there a specific version of the rom base I should look for? I'm just a newbie to roms and stuff.
A clean US (sometimes listed as "U") Ruby ROM is what I used and it works perfectly.

stedfast
December 24th, 2011, 4:33 PM
Ok, thank you. But, isn't there something wrong with the 0907 roms? I think I heard they don't work on the Light Platinum thread.
EDIT: I got one that will work I hope. But is there any chance for this or any hack to start the text speed at fast? That's just my pet peeve with every pokemon game.

shomoher
December 24th, 2011, 5:15 PM
@shomoher
Does this mean I have to start all the way over....?

Nope~ just patch the latest version of the game with a clean Ruby ROM and put the gba file into the same folder with your save states and the errors should have been fixed without you having to start over

Powerflare
December 24th, 2011, 9:54 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Just out of curiosity...
I noticed that in this game, you are actually treated like the Champion after you gain the title, unlike most Pokemon games in which the majority if not all of the characters ignore that fact. I also noticed that Jimmy is in Lustersand Town. Joesph, the former champion, after the Yiyan event, is walking around in the main lobby of the Pokemon League. Additionally, I noticed that the man-in-green addresses you as the champion if you want to enter the Master 17 room. I never actually had the time to rematch the whole Master 17 and then see what lies ahead in the next room. Has anyone does this? Is there are a champion at all that you have to face? Or are you just warped out because you already are the champion?

XeroNos
December 24th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Hey DjG , I have 2 questions
1; What do i do now. I am playing the dark side of game and had passes the giratina event where people went thru you and have came back in the lost shadow but now i dont know where to go.
2; Also I am in Leon empire and am at the place where there are 2 pokemons one is Felinar and the other is an unknown one well Felinar vanishes the moment we come close to it and then the Empire knight comes and shouts to Felinar when i go to the grass the sprite of us says about the other pokemon but when i speak with it nothing happens... what i am supposed to do.
Hope u got what i am trying to ask?

zeldastriker
December 24th, 2011, 10:38 PM
What is this event where Felinar and another pokemon are at the Leon Empire? I never saw anything like it...

shomoher
December 24th, 2011, 11:02 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Just out of curiosity...
I noticed that in this game, you are actually treated like the Champion after you gain the title, unlike most Pokemon games in which the majority if not all of the characters ignore that fact. I also noticed that Jimmy is in Lustersand Town. Joesph, the former champion, after the Yiyan event, is walking around in the main lobby of the Pokemon League. Additionally, I noticed that the man-in-green addresses you as the champion if you want to enter the Master 17 room. I never actually had the time to rematch the whole Master 17 and then see what lies ahead in the next room. Has anyone does this? Is there are a champion at all that you have to face? Or are you just warped out because you already are the champion?

Yeah I tried this... but nothing happens really. If you beat the Dragon guy, he congratulates you and end credits go up =|

Master Terrador
December 24th, 2011, 11:27 PM
1; What do i do now. I am playing the dark side of game and had passes the giratina event where people went thru you and have came back in the lost shadow but now i dont know where to go.
2; Also I am in Leon empire and am at the place where there are 2 pokemons one is Felinar and the other is an unknown one well Felinar vanishes the moment we come close to it and then the Empire knight comes and shouts to Felinar when i go to the grass the sprite of us says about the other pokemon but when i speak with it nothing happens... what i am supposed to do.
1. Exit the lost shadow the way you came in, then you'll witness a cutscene and it will tell you to speak to the Rintah Shaman. After so, go to Lustersand and obtain the sixth symbol, then Guardia for the seventh and finally the Hevah league.

2. Backtrack to the Fruits Basket and search it to find the "other pokemon" three times, you'll then battle it and then you may move on.

AustinWolff
December 25th, 2011, 12:55 AM
great game! the final battle was quite easy for me: here is what I did

for giratina
I just simply ran away

for vessel and zah
I used lapras' perish song

the only menacing thing about the fights was that I was in the 50's. But i guess it didnt matter! now im just training to beat the master 17, which I am losing horribly against because I have 2 pokemon in the 80's and the rest are in the 60's

destinedjagold
December 25th, 2011, 2:31 AM
hello, can someone please tell me what i do after the 6th gym? I already checked the FAQ and i couldn't find my answer...

Go to Rintah Town and then head east to reach Dusk Path, and when you're there, enter the cave (but if a POKéMON roars you out of the cave, then talk to Kronz again)...

Repatch the game with a clean ROM.

If I patch a clean Ruby ROM with the version 8 patch and use my save from the recent version 7 patch, will everything work properly or would I have to start a new game?

You don't need to start a new game.

Oh, and who/what is Sprizzle? How do you get it? I saw someone mention it (on one of these 74 pages, I don't remember which) but I don't know what it is... xD

Sprizzle is a 'special' POKéMON that you can catch with the game's 'Normal' side of the game, just like Dohydra through the 'Bad' side and Suvir through the 'Good' side of the game.

Anything except for Whiscash (if you've seen that particular anime episode).

I haven't been watching the series ever since they changed the voice actors...

Seeing Dark Lugia makes me want to play RoL again, too bad it's sprite is horrible in that game. If you made Lugia evolve into Dark Lugia that would be cool but oh well, I guess I'll live with it.

Er... No. Lugia won't evolve into an imba-Dark-Lugia in this game...

Are you still going to be fixing your previous workings? Because I'd like to see a better Dark Lugia in RoL.

I'd like to, but I don't have enough time now.
Luckily, there are some few pipz who asked permission to do so. I don't know their progress now, though, plus, they don't want to be publicized so they won't be 'pressured' to 'finish it quick'.

Gastrodon learns Dark Beam. It gets really annoying when fighting them.

Sorry for that. I fixed it now, and will be uploading a new patch soon.

Also, when you get to breeze island for the first time after the earthquake, if you talk to the team earth grunt immediately, it goes into a pokemon select screen and the game freezes. That cost me a save file because I didn't have a real save.

I had no problems with this.
Either a bad patching error of ROM incompatibility...

Darn it! I found Mew and the hungry little guy wants an Oran Berry. That's fine, 'cept I can't find any Oran Berries anywhere!! xD The berries don't seem to regrow... ._. Is there any other way to aquire Oran Berries (i.e. a shop, or a wild Pokemon that holds Oran Berries)?

I guess I'll make an NPC to sell some berries...
Have you tried talking to the pyramid-thing though?
It clears some flags of early events in hopes that berries will grow... =/

go to Breeze Island, Mount Krystal, Twilight Path's Ore Mine, and then Leon Empire's Mount Leon, and after all those four locations, go and talk to Chaomega.

When can you enter Vextra Forest? Also in Gento and Johto can you battle against trainers there? If this ROM Hack does get hack of the year that will be different from the last two years where you got third place obviously. Oh and the Sailor at Hevah Academy and the path south of Rainbow City has a Fisherman overworld. In Garden Path Psychic Jaclyn has a Hex Maniac overworld and Battle Girl Jaycee has a Beauty overworld also.

You can enter Vextra Forest's dried-up swamp after you defeated Jimmy the Champion... I think...
And no, there aren't any trainers in the Johto and Gento regions.
I tried adding some, but A-Trainer glitches ALL previous trainers in the game...

Noooooo :'(
So there's no chance you're remaking RoL or RR like you suggested?
What about another hack?

=/

No Dude, wrong twilight. He meant My Little Pony;Friendship is Magic. The main character is named literally named Twilight Sparkle. That fact that that was unintentional makes it all the more magic.

That, I don't have the slightest idea of what you just said...

Oh, and why is it called "?"? < (that loooks weird with the 2 ?'s)

It's called "?" because that's Chaomega's signature move ever since it was first introduced in the second RD series: Rescue Rangers...
As to why I called it "?", well, let's just say that during that time, while I was thinking of what to name Chaomega's signature move, the only thing in my head was full of "?"...

Ok, thank you. But, isn't there something wrong with the 0907 roms? I think I heard they don't work on the Light Platinum thread.
EDIT: I got one that will work I hope. But is there any chance for this or any hack to start the text speed at fast? That's just my pet peeve with every pokemon game.

Well, yes, you can change the text speed to fast.
I never heard that changing it to fast can cause errors or anything...

go outside mineral cave.
after that, an event will trigger with Crosell and Claire (but if that didn't occur, go back to the entrance of Dusk Path's Mineral Cave).
Talk to the Shaman of Rintah Town.
Head to the Hevah League (but if nothing happens there, either head to Guardia Town to earn a badge, or head to Lustersand Town and earn yourself a badge there.)

Search around Fruits' Basket for that Pink POKéMON and talk to it until it battles you, and then you can make your way.

What is this event where Felinar and another pokemon are at the Leon Empire? I never saw anything like it...

it's only for the 'Normal' side of the game.

SonicBlazePlatinum
December 25th, 2011, 2:39 AM
I didn't mean the swamp I meant the actual Vextra Forest itself. Can it be entered earlier to go to Low Point Path to find Andrew? Or is it as soon you enter the desert town north of Rainleaf Town? Also can you still battle Hex Maniac Valerie in the other part of the forest between Silkwind Path and Guardia Path? The part I mean is the forest in the forest where I believe TM: 30 Shadow Ball is also obtained.

destinedjagold
December 25th, 2011, 3:08 AM
I didn't mean the swamp I meant the actual Vextra Forest itself. Can it be entered earlier to go to Low Point Path to find Andrew? Or is it as soon you enter the desert town north of Rainleaf Town? Also can you still battle Hex Maniac Valerie in the other part of the forest between Silkwind Path and Guardia Path? The part I mean is the forest in the forest where I believe TM: 30 Shadow Ball is also obtained.

oh, well, yeah, you can now enter Vextra Forest early in the game. Maybe after you talked to the green guy about saving Master Andrew or after defeating Vincent for the first time. I'm not sure anymore, but yeah, you can enter the forest early now.

XeroNos
December 25th, 2011, 6:42 AM
To tell you the truth i am playing all the three sides of game at same time because my emulator has multiple save options... that is why i was asking so that means there are few events in game that differ with each other when they are completed the game has same ending. correct me if i am wrong?

AustinWolff
December 25th, 2011, 8:14 AM
I am REALLY curious, but no one HAS to answer it:

1. What type is Chaomega?
2. How do you evolve skarmory?

zeldastriker
December 25th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Chaomega is ??? type. No weaknesses, no resistances, no STAB moves.

destinedjagold
December 25th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Version 9 of the game (http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/r%2BgH%2BSbxrj4hsO77%2BJi4ygKHZNv5G98T)...
Anyway...

----------

To tell you the truth i am playing all the three sides of game at same time because my emulator has multiple save options... that is why i was asking so that means there are few events in game that differ with each other when they are completed the game has same ending. correct me if i am wrong?

Yeah, all three sides has different events, but end up with the same ending.

I am REALLY curious, but no one HAS to answer it:

1. What type is Chaomega?
2. How do you evolve skarmory?

Chaomega's type is ??? and Skarmory evolves through level.

zeldastriker
December 26th, 2011, 1:11 PM
Also, I found out what the problem I mentioned earlier (team earth breeze island 1st encounter) was being caused by... I was mashing A and it interrupted the event. Also, there's a tile error in the Leon Empire. This is on the way to Rayquaza for the first time:
http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k605/Zeldastriker/PokemonRubyDestinyLifeofGuardians.png

Sorry for the link, can't figure out how to just display an image in a post...

AustinWolff
December 26th, 2011, 9:42 PM
cool thanks, and a question for DJG:
what is your favorite fakemon you created?

LanceQ
December 27th, 2011, 4:19 PM
Chaomega keeps thanking me and says my timeline is easy to manage now than before... You don't have to worry about your timeline to be removed. Now what do i do? i still have 4 ruby fragments on hand...I beat all 8 rectangular shizz??? The one you gotta battle. Now what?

SuperLaluigi
December 27th, 2011, 6:14 PM
i think i have found a bug in the biggining if the game after you got your pokemon a found a quest in the home town so i retreived the seceret item give t ti that girl and got a pokemon when i go pass boucout feild with 2 pokemon the pokemon guy who shose you how to catch pokemon shose a list seing if a pokemon is anabled all of them are enabled i si choose my starter then right a way it froze.Can you fix this problem!

~Avversione~
December 27th, 2011, 6:26 PM
After the loading sequence (title screen and stuff). When it should go to the load/new game/options, it goes to a blank text box and the standard blue coloured background. I've tried multiple roms and used LIPS to apply the patches.

idk what to do anymore lol

shomoher
December 27th, 2011, 6:28 PM
Chaomega keeps thanking me and says my timeline is easy to manage now than before... You don't have to worry about your timeline to be removed. Now what do i do? i still have 4 ruby fragments on hand...I beat all 8 rectangular shizz??? The one you gotta battle. Now what?

Talk to Ranger Leana at the Ranger Base, and then talk to Patty/Might (I can't remember the exact route name, but its the one that is North of the route which the Ranger Base is in).

Then talk to the Pyramid Rock thing, and back to Chaomega

destinedjagold
December 27th, 2011, 6:34 PM
After the loading sequence (title screen and stuff). When it should go to the load/new game/options, it goes to a blank text box and the standard blue coloured background. I've tried multiple roms and used LIPS to apply the patches.

idk what to do anymore lol

Download a clean copy of the Ruby ROM [U].

i think i have found a bug in the biggining if the game after you got your pokemon a found a quest in the home town so i retreived the seceret item give t ti that girl and got a pokemon when i go pass boucout feild with 2 pokemon the pokemon guy who shose you how to catch pokemon shose a list seing if a pokemon is anabled all of them are enabled i si choose my starter then right a way it froze.Can you fix this problem!

Didn't happen to me. I just tried it.
Are you playing the latest version of the game?
Download the latest version at the first post and patch it on a clean Ruby ROM [U].

What?
Try downloading the latest version at the first post and patch it on a clean Ruby ROM [U].
If it still occur, send me your saved file so I can investigate.

cool thanks, and a question for DJG:
what is your favorite fakemon you created?

Probably Sprinephy.

Also, I found out what the problem I mentioned earlier (team earth breeze island 1st encounter) was being caused by... I was mashing A and it interrupted the event. Also, there's a tile error in the Leon Empire. This is on the way to Rayquaza for the first time:
http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k605/Zeldastriker/PokemonRubyDestinyLifeofGuardians.png

This didn't happen to me. I just tried but nothing happens.
Has your game only patched once?

cazzler
December 27th, 2011, 8:24 PM
Hey destinedjagold, I've been playing through your hack for some time now (which is great by the way, credits to you and your team :) ) and I just have to ask, where is the music from in the safari zone, it sounds so familiar!

EDIT: Look what I happened to run into in the Safari Zone... :L
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h420/cazzler/shiny.png

zeldastriker
December 27th, 2011, 8:29 PM
No, my game had only been patched once. I always start with a clean ROM. On a side note, I have two questions.

1. If you beat all eight of the pillars, does it give you anything? I'm pretty sure I beat them all without leaving in the middle, and nothing happened, even if I talk to Chaomega.
2. Is there any way at all to capture or receive the Ruby Destiny Pokemon or Sapphire Destiny Pokemon?

stedfast
December 27th, 2011, 10:01 PM
How many fake pokemon are there all together? Also where can I evolve a magneton into a magnezone and how?

AustinWolff
December 28th, 2011, 3:05 AM
How many fake pokemon are there all together? Also where can I evolve a magneton into a magnezone and how?

here is how magneton evolves:
he evolves into magnezone at level 42

SuperLaluigi
December 28th, 2011, 9:10 AM
Didn't happen to me. I just tried it.
Are you playing the latest version of the game?
Download the latest version at the first post and patch it on a clean Ruby ROM [U].

I ALREDY PATCHED TO A CLEAN ROM BUT I JUST REALIZED YOU CANT HAVE TWO POKEMON RIGHT BEFORE THE POKEDEXT YOU CAN GET MORE POKEMON RIGHT AFTER THE POKEDEX

reiko
December 28th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Does anyone know how to get the Flash HM?

Also can you buy evolutionary stones? If so, where? I need to know so I can evolve my execute, but how do I evolve Exxeguttor?

xChaos_Disasterx
December 28th, 2011, 1:55 PM
so it seems like any pokemon breeded with ditto makes an egg that hatches to be a ??????? creature, but if its any other pokemon breeded with another pokemon other than ditto it hatches just fine. did this happen to anyone else? or could it be a bad patching problem?

LanceQ
December 28th, 2011, 6:00 PM
No, my game had only been patched once. I always start with a clean ROM. On a side note, I have two questions.

1. If you beat all eight of the pillars, does it give you anything? I'm pretty sure I beat them all without leaving in the middle, and nothing happened, even if I talk to Chaomega.
2. Is there any way at all to capture or receive the Ruby Destiny Pokemon or Sapphire Destiny Pokemon?
I have the same question as him...

NOW I KNOW: http://youtu.be/2O5PqIr5tV8 from 4:14 this didn't happen to me... After inserting my 4th ruby fragment... I forgot what happened but right after that I just started fighting the pillars. Inside my bag are 4 ruby fragments (I had 8 like everybody else) I kept fighting the pillars but nothing happens and when I talk to Chaomega he just says: "Lance... Thank you for everything. At least your timeline is easy to manage now than before... You don't have to worry about your timeline to be removed." Sooo... I wasn't able to go the Edge of Time and it just skipped with me beating it already. Well I guess I'm fine with that since I'd have to do everything again and catch a Ho-Oh that was really hard. But how do I get Chaomega now?

I play on my Android. GameBoid.

zeldastriker
December 28th, 2011, 10:37 PM
I think you already missed your chance to get Chaomega. You get him when Jayson asks if you would try to capture him. If you say yes, then you get a level 5 Chaomega.

Master Terrador
December 28th, 2011, 11:52 PM

1. No reward other than the ability to replay battles throughout the series.
2. No and No

XeroNos
December 29th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Hey Djg A quick question:
I have completed the normal version of the game and am in Guardia town now where do i go and what else could i do? DETAILS PLZ

Does anyone know how to get the Flash HM?

Also can you buy evolutionary stones? If so, where? I need to know so I can evolve my execute, but how do I evolve Exxeguttor?

Hm Flash is in the cave in the entrance of low point path

SonicBlazePlatinum
December 29th, 2011, 3:25 AM
Are there trainers in White Path, Ice's Edge Path, Coral Sea and the part of Silkwind Woods that requires strength or have they been removed. Besides the Bug Catcher are there any other trainers in Twilight Path? Oh and Hiker Trent has level 16 Pokemon, Gentleman Leonardo has a Zoroark, and I believe there a Bird Keepers with Excadrill. By the way the first three trainers in Rainleaf's E.M. Building have Roselia, maybe add more diversity by giving them different grass Pokemon like Budew, Ivysaur, or Stronthio instead? There's also a Sailor Ernest who uses the Snorunt family and Triathlete Maria has a Zorua even though Zorua isn't one of those speed based Pokemon like Ponyta.

LanceQ
December 29th, 2011, 6:04 AM
I think you already missed your chance to get Chaomega. You get him when Jayson asks if you would try to capture him. If you say yes, then you get a level 5 Chaomega.
Oh man..... I said no since it said how to get Chaomega would depend on your answer... Well what happens now after that event?

RKO90
December 29th, 2011, 7:57 AM
Hey there. First of all, totally awesome hack, I'm addicted :D

Secondly, I got a problem: after the Giratina/Shaymin event in Shadow Valley (or whatever that place was called) I was told to go to Hevah League, but nothing seems to happen there. What did I miss? :)

zeldastriker
December 29th, 2011, 10:30 AM
You need to go back to Guardia town and battle the E.M. there first, then you can go to the Hevah League.

RKO90
December 29th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Awesome, thanks! I didn't even notice there was a EM building in Guardia Town... :embarrass

zeldastriker
December 29th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Well, it's not there until the event, so...

RKO90
December 29th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Hah. that's it, I knew I couldn't be that blind xD

RKO90
December 30th, 2011, 7:30 AM
Blah, sorry for doublepost, but I'm stuck again... I got six RD pieces, then talked to the Ranger in the HQ, got distracted a little and missed where to go... a tiny help for this little noob? xD :P

Btw, isn't Chaomega just a little bit overpowered? His stats are insane and that ? attack allows to 2HKO or 1HKO pretty much anything xD

liam_
December 30th, 2011, 8:07 AM
I'm stuck on the cyber world part, I'm guessing you have to destroy all the Suvir-Bots which I'm trying to do but I'm just walking around in what seems like circles and there's none left...

zeldastriker
December 30th, 2011, 8:43 AM
RKO90: You have to talk to Might/Patty at the North part of Silkwind Path.
liam_: you need to destroy all of the suvir-bots and then talk to the item-thing that heals your pokemon.

liam_
December 30th, 2011, 8:47 AM
liam_: you need to destroy all of the suvir-bots and then talk to the item-thing that heals your pokemon.
Oh OK thanks! I knew it would be something easy, I just thought something would automatically happen so I was walking round thinking I hadn't actually destoryed them all :p

RKO90
December 30th, 2011, 9:11 AM
Great, that worked again, thanks... :)

By the way, I (obviously) lost to the lv100 Dragon God team in the end (after facing seven times the Ruby Destiny, I thought I was pretty much done! :P), seems like after whiting out I can't face them anymore, is that normal?

Edit: ok, I found out that's one of the eight pillars challenges... I wonder if losing actually changed the storyline, though.

AustinWolff
December 30th, 2011, 11:46 AM
hey hey! I have a question. I didn't catch the do hydra from the bad mode, and I am really curious, what type is it? you can answer it in a spoiler if you want

zeldastriker
December 30th, 2011, 5:19 PM
It doesn't change the storyline, I don't think. I beat him on one of my earlier save files and nothing different happened. I only lost once because I deleted Death Rip from Deazone by accident. I actually think it's a glitch that it acts like you've defeated it even if you lose. DJG, you might wanna look at this for the next release.

crazybarkz101
December 30th, 2011, 6:09 PM
Where do you find occultales? I went where the pokedex told me but I couldn't find one.

zeldastriker
December 30th, 2011, 6:47 PM
I'm pretty sure it evolves from Ninetales, but I'm not quite sure how...

destinedjagold
December 30th, 2011, 8:16 PM
I'm pretty sure it evolves from Ninetales, but I'm not quite sure how...

No, Ninetales doesn't evolve into Occultales.
Both POKéMON are too far away in the Hevah Dex.

Where do you find occultales? I went where the pokedex told me but I couldn't find one.

Occultales can be rarely found outside the Mount Krystal (in the grasses).

It doesn't change the storyline, I don't think. I beat him on one of my earlier save files and nothing different happened. I only lost once because I deleted Death Rip from Deazone by accident. I actually think it's a glitch that it acts like you've defeated it even if you lose. DJG, you might wanna look at this for the next release.

I don't know why that error occurs. I just finished checking ever script involved in that event, but nothing triggers that error.
It's suppose to repeat all the event if you whited out... =/

hey hey! I have a question. I didn't catch the do hydra from the bad mode, and I am really curious, what type is it? you can answer it in a spoiler if you want

Dohydra is Dark/Dragon.

Great, that worked again, thanks... :)

By the way, I (obviously) lost to the lv100 Dragon God team in the end (after facing seven times the Ruby Destiny, I thought I was pretty much done! :P), seems like after whiting out I can't face them anymore, is that normal?

Edit: ok, I found out that's one of the eight pillars challenges... I wonder if losing actually changed the storyline, though.

I don't know why that error occurs. I just finished checking ever script involved in that event, but nothing triggers that error.
It's suppose to repeat all the event if you whited out... =/
I'll check on it again and investigate...

zeldastriker
December 30th, 2011, 9:23 PM
Thanks for the help, DJG. I'm very impressed with the work you've put in to this, and it turned out great. I just have one idea, though... maybe give the player one (or two) Master Ball(s) right at the end of the game so we can catch the Ruby and/or Sapphire Destiny Pokemon?

Also, I'm not sure I was clear earlier. I meant I went to the edge of time, and I lost either against one of the Ruby Destinies, or against Might/Patty. When I went back to try again, it acted as if I had beaten it, and not lost. Hope that clears things up.

XeroNos
December 30th, 2011, 11:50 PM
Hey what about my question DjG?

RKO90
December 30th, 2011, 11:58 PM
Alright, thanks for the answer DJG. I hope that when the new update comes out, I'll be able to battle the guardian dragons again... :P

By the way, another tiny bug that might be interesting to you: I had a save state before the last RD, I think (quite useless anyway, since my team is underleveled except for Chaomega, can't use that to defeat the Dragon team :P); I tried to use Dig to get out and train more my team... surprisingly that worked out, but just like when I lost in the other save state, when I talked to Chaomega, it acted just like I have beaten the game.

CrimsonK
December 31st, 2011, 9:10 AM
Well, I've got to say, I am really enjoying this hack! It's one of the best, most complete I've ever played. I also highly approve of the evolutions for previous pokemon.

One question, though: would there be any way to check the max stats and what moves the unofficial pokemon can learn? I'm curious as to whether Voltote is any good, because I'm considering using it. Also, I'd like to know how much better Exeggutor and Skarmory's evolutions are, considering how awesome they were originally.

Edit: I know it's probably already been asked, but how do Exeggutor, Skarmory, Volbeat, and Illumise evolve?

destinedjagold
December 31st, 2011, 9:17 PM
Well, I've got to say, I am really enjoying this hack! It's one of the best, most complete I've ever played. I also highly approve of the evolutions for previous pokemon.

One question, though: would there be any way to check the max stats and what moves the unofficial pokemon can learn? I'm curious as to whether Voltote is any good, because I'm considering using it. Also, I'd like to know how much better Exeggutor and Skarmory's evolutions are, considering how awesome they were originally.

Edit: I know it's probably already been asked, but how do Exeggutor, Skarmory, Volbeat, and Illumise evolve?

Beatote's default total stats is 496.
And also, I think you can open the game through YAPE if you really want to view their attacks and stats.
Exegglent's base stat is 590 while Skarmiger's base stat is 520.

And about the evolutions...
Exeggutor evolves into Exegglent when you use a Sun Stone.
Skarmory evolves into Skarmiger when it reaches level 35.
Volbeat and Illumisé evolves when they reach level 25.

Alright, thanks for the answer DJG. I hope that when the new update comes out, I'll be able to battle the guardian dragons again... :P

By the way, another tiny bug that might be interesting to you: I had a save state before the last RD, I think (quite useless anyway, since my team is underleveled except for Chaomega, can't use that to defeat the Dragon team :P); I tried to use Dig to get out and train more my team... surprisingly that worked out, but just like when I lost in the other save state, when I talked to Chaomega, it acted just like I have beaten the game.

I'll try and check this out.
Thanks for this report.

Thanks for the help, DJG. I'm very impressed with the work you've put in to this, and it turned out great. I just have one idea, though... maybe give the player one (or two) Master Ball(s) right at the end of the game so we can catch the Ruby and/or Sapphire Destiny Pokemon?

Also, I'm not sure I was clear earlier. I meant I went to the edge of time, and I lost either against one of the Ruby Destinies, or against Might/Patty. When I went back to try again, it acted as if I had beaten it, and not lost. Hope that clears things up.

The Ruby and the Sapphire Destinies aren't meant to be captured, sadly.
And thanks for clearing this more. I'll check on this and hopefully I can fix it. =/

Hey Djg A quick question:
I have completed the normal version of the game and am in Guardia town now where do i go and what else could i do? DETAILS PLZ

Train yourself to go up against Princess Alice of the Leon Empire so you can get the 8th symbol.
Then train yourself some more so you can enter the Hevah League, beat the champion, and then you can encounter the Dragon Gods in their respective locations.
Breatherna is in Breeze Island, Angeallen is in Mount Krystal, Devihel is in Ore Mines of Twilight Path and Rayquaza is in Mount Leon of the Leon Empire.
Then, you can visit Giratina/Shaymin in Lost Shadow Valley.
After, go and see Chaomega in the Tower of Fate so you can start collecting the Ruby Destiny Fragments.

zeldastriker
December 31st, 2011, 9:49 PM
Ah, well... I can always hack in some masterballs to see their stats/moves/abilities.

XeroNos
December 31st, 2011, 11:55 PM
Beatote's default total stats is 496.
And also, I think you can open the game through YAPE if you really want to view their attacks and stats.
Exegglent's base stat is 590 while Skarmiger's base stat is 520.

And about the evolutions...
Exeggutor evolves into Exegglent when you use a Sun Stone.
Skarmory evolves into Skarmiger when it reaches level 35.
Volbeat and Illumisé evolves when they reach level 25.

I'll try and check this out.
Thanks for this report.

The Ruby and the Sapphire Destinies aren't meant to be captured, sadly.
And thanks for clearing this more. I'll check on this and hopefully I can fix it. =/

Train yourself to go up against Princess Alice of the Leon Empire so you can get the 8th symbol.
Then train yourself some more so you can enter the Hevah League, beat the champion, and then you can encounter the Dragon Gods in their respective locations.
Breatherna is in Breeze Island, Angeallen is in Mount Krystal, Devihel is in Ore Mines of Twilight Path and Rayquaza is in Mount Leon of the Leon Empire.
Then, you can visit Giratina/Shaymin in Lost Shadow Valley.
After, go and see Chaomega in the Tower of Fate so you can start collecting the Ruby Destiny Fragments.

Thank you very much friend for the hints and details...

Well does anyone knows where is a good training place?

CrimsonK
December 31st, 2011, 11:58 PM

Well, I tried that to start out with. For some reason, YAPE does not recognize Ruby Destiny as a loadable rom...

zeldastriker
January 1st, 2012, 5:13 PM
DJG, I have a MAJOR bug to report and it actually prevents me from continuing. At the event with Sprizzle and Felinar at Leon Empire. I had found Sprizzle two times, and then I was about to encounter it, but I flew away to buy some Ultra Balls, and when I got back it wasn't there any more, but when I went to proceed, it said "I wonder what that other Pokemon's up to..." I can't go any further.

stedfast
January 1st, 2012, 8:36 PM
Does YAPE show base stats like bulbapedia does, because that is what I use but it's slow because it doesn't show it in a useful form? Also, I got YAPE and tried to use it but I got an error trying to open LOG but not Light Platinum and a ruby base.

CrimsonK
January 1st, 2012, 8:51 PM
I found a small glitch in the safari zone. Whenever abra teleports me to the desert area, I talk to it again in order to teleport somewhere else. No matter how many times I try, it only teleports me right back to the desert area.

Edit: In order to avoid double-posting, I'll say this here. First of all, this is a very fun and good looking game. The only thing that bothers me is some of the Fakemon sprites. It's not that the designs are bad, (most are quite good, actually.) it's just that some of them don't fit into the art style of the rest of the pokemon. In battle, they feel out of place. (Especially Furunny. I inwardly cringe every time I encounter one.)

For instance: Chirpich's regular sprite looks great, but its back sprite is awful...

I'm not asking you to get rid of them. Rather, I think they need to be altered or maybe even redrawn to fit more with the pokemon art style. I'm no sprite artist, so I'm afraid I don't have any concrete suggestions on this kind of thing. :(

Anyway, that's just a small peeve on an otherwise awesome game. Besides that and a few places where the ground looks awkward (sharply angular ledges in some areas) this is a fantastic game. Get someone to thoroughly go over the fakemon sprites, and you'd make a great looking game look even better!

zeldastriker
January 1st, 2012, 10:57 PM
Yeah, YAPE doesn't recognize the ROM.

Satoshi Ookami
January 1st, 2012, 11:24 PM
Yeah, YAPE doesn't recognize the ROM.
Because it's locked and because it's locked, we should accept it ;)

stedfast
January 1st, 2012, 11:35 PM

Well, that would be the easiest way for me to determine the team I want because I use the base stats all the time to determine my team. I don't know any other way to look at the base stats of the pokemon in the rom besides bulbapedia which is more trouble than it's worth.

randogamer
January 2nd, 2012, 12:10 AM
I know that this was apparently fixed in version 8 but i'm playing version 9 and it happened. Here's what happened leading up to it:

I beat the vessel
I beat Giratina
I lost against Zah
I whited out and returned to the entrance of dragon castle
I climbed back up
I didn't have to fight the vessel again, and went straight into the battle with Giratina
After the battle with Giratina, the camera went all crazy

Just putting it out there.
I also checked and I definitely am playing version 9 patched on a clean rom.

chrunch
January 2nd, 2012, 2:43 AM
I finally took the time to complete the game! I really enjoyed it! :3

You could always just unlock it if DJG said it's okay.

xChaos_Disasterx
January 2nd, 2012, 4:06 AM
alrighty got a quick one... how do u evolve onix into steelix? if possible?

zeldastriker
January 2nd, 2012, 10:57 AM
What do you mean "locked"?

CrimsonK
January 2nd, 2012, 12:14 PM
Well, that would be the easiest way for me to determine the team I want because I use the base stats all the time to determine my team. I don't know any other way to look at the base stats of the pokemon in the rom besides bulbapedia which is more trouble than it's worth.

Well, you could always use Serebii.net to see the stats of official pokemon...

That still leaves the fakemon, though. No way to see any of their moves or stats...

chrunch
January 2nd, 2012, 12:41 PM
What do you mean "locked"?

If DJG or someone else doesn't want you looking at their work, they can change the game header (for example, FR is BPRE and ruby is AXVE) to something else, which makes tools like A-map and Y.A.P.E. not recognize it.

AustinWolff
January 2nd, 2012, 1:05 PM
I know that this was apparently fixed in version 8 but i'm playing version 9 and it happened. Here's what happened leading up to it:

I beat the vessel
I beat Giratina
I lost against Zah
I climbed back up
I didn't have to fight the vessel again, and went straight into the battle with Giratina

don't worry that happened to me too. I didn't lose to Zah, but after I ran away from giratina before the Zah battle, the camera went whack. oh btw, heres an easy way to beat all 3 of them:

Lapras' perish song

CrimsonK
January 2nd, 2012, 1:59 PM
Semi-Glitch: Delibird has Castform's Pokedex data.

zeldastriker
January 2nd, 2012, 2:45 PM
If DJG or someone else doesn't want you looking at their work, they can change the game header (for example, FR is BPRE and ruby is AXVE) to something else, which makes tools like A-map and Y.A.P.E. not recognize it.

Well, how can you change that?

EDIT: Never mind, it's really easy with a hex editor. MASTER BALLS, HERE I COME!!

CrimsonK
January 2nd, 2012, 3:10 PM

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he didn't mean for it to be "locked"...
In short: we SHOULD be able to open it in YAPE...

zeldastriker
January 2nd, 2012, 8:26 PM
You can. Just open the ROM in a Hex Editor, and change "RDLG" to "AXVE".

AustinWolff
January 2nd, 2012, 10:44 PM

smart! never would have thought about it!

grantos354
January 3rd, 2012, 3:48 AM
Just a quick question, where do i find the beginning to the 2nd quest? And how do you get mirage tower to appear for the 3rd quest?

Satoshi Ookami
January 3rd, 2012, 5:33 AM
We have RHEA for that, you know? =D

CrimsonK
January 3rd, 2012, 10:30 AM
When my Volbeat evolved into Beatote at level 25, it suddenly jumped to level 29... Weird.

AustinWolff
January 3rd, 2012, 12:04 PM
Just a quick question, where do i find the beginning to the 2nd quest? And how do you get mirage tower to appear for the 3rd quest?

2nd quest, Im not gonna spoil it ;) --> for the mirage tower, it appears after the credits role for the first time

CrimsonK
January 3rd, 2012, 2:03 PM
Glitch: There are some invisible walls directly to the front and side of the leftmost house in Garden Town. (The one without a door.)

Edit: Also, if you use Icy Wind on the shadowy pair of eyes thing (kind of already figured out what it is, but I won't say it), it changes the black background to the image of ice cave walls for the remainder of the battle.

stedfast
January 3rd, 2012, 11:32 PM
Where exactly do I go to start story branching? Is the crashed airplane or the island? but, I don't know how to get to it anyway.

xChaos_Disasterx
January 3rd, 2012, 11:33 PM
2nd quest, Im not gonna spoil it ;) --> for the mirage tower, it appears after the credits role for the first time

for me the mirage tower still wont appear. do u have to do the 2nd quest in order for it to appear or just after u beat vessel etc.?

Satoshi Ookami
January 4th, 2012, 12:24 AM
When my Volbeat evolved into Beatote at level 25, it suddenly jumped to level 29... Weird.
Different exp rates. Pretty much common error ;)

grantos354
January 4th, 2012, 3:20 AM
How do i evolve my Roselia?

CrimsonK
January 4th, 2012, 9:21 AM
How do i evolve my Roselia?

Sun Stone. You can buy one from a man in Rainbow City. (Along with almost every other type of stone.)

By the way, does anyone know where I can get Exeggcute and Dunsparce?

G_Sylar
January 4th, 2012, 1:17 PM
Dunsparce inside Mount Krystal.

destinedjagold
January 4th, 2012, 10:30 PM
Version 10 of the game's available in the first post... =/

---oOo---

DJG, I have a MAJOR bug to report and it actually prevents me from continuing. At the event with Sprizzle and Felinar at Leon Empire. I had found Sprizzle two times, and then I was about to encounter it, but I flew away to buy some Ultra Balls, and when I got back it wasn't there any more, but when I went to proceed, it said "I wonder what that other Pokemon's up to..." I can't go any further.

What version of the game are you playing?
I thought I already fixed that error... I guess I should go and look into it once more...

I found a small glitch in the safari zone. Whenever abra teleports me to the desert area, I talk to it again in order to teleport somewhere else. No matter how many times I try, it only teleports me right back to the desert area.

I'll check that Abra then.
Thanks for the report.

First of all, this is a very fun and good looking game. The only thing that bothers me is some of the Fakemon sprites. It's not that the designs are bad, (most are quite good, actually.) it's just that some of them don't fit into the art style of the rest of the pokemon. In battle, they feel out of place. (Especially Furunny. I inwardly cringe every time I encounter one.)

For instance: Chirpich's regular sprite looks great, but its back sprite is awful...

I'm not asking you to get rid of them. Rather, I think they need to be altered or maybe even redrawn to fit more with the pokemon art style. I'm no sprite artist, so I'm afraid I don't have any concrete suggestions on this kind of thing. :(

Anyway, that's just a small peeve on an otherwise awesome game. Besides that and a few places where the ground looks awkward (sharply angular ledges in some areas) this is a fantastic game. Get someone to thoroughly go over the fakemon sprites, and you'd make a great looking game look even better!

My spriters are no longer really having a lot of spare time, so unfortunately, those will stay as is, unless of course if Samson decides to resprite his fakemons that are in the game.

I beat the vessel
I beat Giratina
I lost against Zah
I climbed back up

I just tried it with version 9 and 10, and it didn't happen to me.
Must be only through chance and luck...
Anyway, I'll once again study that script...

You could always just unlock it if DJG said it's okay.

Yes, it's fine...
I can't do anything if you change anything in the game, anyway... =/

alrighty got a quick one... how do u evolve onix into steelix? if possible?

Onix evolves into Steelix through level 40.

Semi-Glitch: Delibird has Castform's Pokedex data.

So it does... o.o
I'll fix it then.

The 2nd quest is in Rintah Town.
The Mirage Tower will only appear through luck/chance and after beating the vessel.

I'll check on it.
Thanks for the report.

Glitch: There are some invisible walls directly to the front and side of the leftmost house in Garden Town. (The one without a door.)

I'll check on it.
Thanks for the report~

Glitch: if you use Icy Wind on the shadowy pair of eyes thing (kind of already figured out what it is, but I won't say it), it changes the black background to the image of ice cave walls for the remainder of the battle.

yes, I am aware of that error...
I don't know how to fix it, but a temporary fix is that you can go to the POKéMON or Items menu, and when you get back to the battle scene, it's back to black again.

Where exactly do I go to start story branching? Is the crashed airplane or the island? but, I don't know how to get to it anyway.

After you re-earned your 5 badges again.

does anyone know where I can get Exeggcute and Dunsparce?

Exeggcute is in Rintah Path.

RKO90
January 5th, 2012, 12:41 AM
Thanks for the update, DJG :D I really appreciated that little cheat to re-battle the final event, I guess I couldn't do that with my slightly messed save...

That final battle was really sick, even with a lv100 Deazone on my behalf this time :P Death Rip took away 4 out of 6 opponents, but I needed a few revives and full restores to make it, great battle, really! :)

XeroNos
January 5th, 2012, 1:44 AM
Hey DjG, you mentioned previously that the starters could now learn the ultimate moves like pyrostrike, etc. My question is that i have a lv 48 Charizard and how long i had to wait for it to learn it Pyrostrike?

RKO90
January 5th, 2012, 3:52 AM
Charizard learns Pyro Strike at level 70, you'll have to wait a bit :P

Ragnuk
January 5th, 2012, 5:48 AM
Hi there! Wonderful hack, DJG. You really knew how to put the golden brooch to the Ruby Destiny trilogy.

I got a little problem. I activate the Quest 4: Behind the Ice, but the cave doesn't appear. I got the latest version, so I'm clueless on how to fix it. Can anybody help?

zeldastriker
January 5th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Sweet! A new version! I just have one question, though... where does everyone get their roms for patching? I always get mine from DGemu.

Ilto
January 5th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Having lots of fun in this hack, great job djg.
i have a question: where exactly can i get a Stormidran? it says lost shadow but giratina healed it already, so, no wild pkmn there

SuperLaluigi
January 5th, 2012, 1:32 PM
I have cople questions

1: where do you catch celebi/arceus/dialga/palkia.exc

2:When are you gonna do the 4th game of tha pokemon ruby destiny scereis

3:for me when i try to download the other 2 games of ruby destiny at your website except for life of gardians when i click on the link it only shows radome numbers whats wrong? also here is the link

destinedjagold.webs.com/downloads.htm

o wow there is a version 10 i only got v9 when i serched for v10 is not posted( like if youre still working on it or not released)

destinedjagold
January 5th, 2012, 2:04 PM
1: where do you catch celebi/arceus/dialga/palkia.exc

they're not available in Life of Guardians.

2:When are you gonna do the 4th game of tha pokemon ruby destiny scereis

I have no plans on making another one.

3:for me when i try to download the other 2 games of ruby destiny at your website except for life of gardians when i click on the link it only shows radome numbers whats wrong? also here is the link

destinedjagold.webs.com/downloads.htm

no clue. I just tried downloading them in my site and both were fine.

o wow there is a version 10 i only got v9 when i serched for v10 is not posted( like if youre still working on it or not released)

it's on the first post...

Having lots of fun in this hack, great job djg.
i have a question: where exactly can i get a Stormidran? it says lost shadow but giratina healed it already, so, no wild pkmn there

inside the cave above the waterfall of Dusk Path.

I got a little problem. I activate the Quest 4: Behind the Ice, but the cave doesn't appear. I got the latest version, so I'm clueless on how to fix it. Can anybody help?

the cave will only appear after Chaomega asks you to get the Ruby Destiny fragments.

Hey DjG, you mentioned previously that the starters could now learn the ultimate moves like pyrostrike, etc. My question is that i have a lv 48 Charizard and how long i had to wait for it to learn it Pyrostrike?

I think it was level 70 or something... =/

Daikoru
January 5th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Hi.

I need to rebattle the five Element Masters. I've beaten the first four, but I am unable to find the last one (Rock element). The dude in his building says that he's training outside, but outside than that, I get no clue to his location.

Where is he?

Satoshi Ookami
January 5th, 2012, 11:48 PM
Hi.

I need to rebattle the five Element Masters. I've beaten the first four, but I am unable to find the last one (Rock element). The dude in his building says that he's training outside, but outside than that, I get no clue to his location.

Where is he?
He is outside :D He looks like Tate from normal Ruby.
There will be rock or something and he will be standing on it.

topgunitsme
January 6th, 2012, 5:23 AM
when i enter the crashed aircraft nothing happens and i dont know wat do inside....

i also went to breeze island and over there also i had no idea as wat has 2 be done

Daikoru
January 6th, 2012, 8:57 AM
He is outside :D He looks like Tate from normal Ruby.
There will be rock or something and he will be standing on it.

That rock is supposed to be one of the Boulder Village? Because I looked the whole town multiple times and I haven't seen him anywhere.

Nado
January 6th, 2012, 12:10 PM
When/how does Graveler evolve? I'm playing version 9.

Ilto
January 6th, 2012, 12:19 PM
weird... i searched all over the cave sections, even the water. is it that rare or am i doing something wrong?

superpatel
January 6th, 2012, 2:04 PM
I downloaded the newbie package for version ten of the final release, and when i opened it, it said

---------------------------
Error
Unsupported file type: J:\games\PKMN RD-LoG Final (Newbie Package) (v10).rar

if its anything on patching, i dont know how to do tht so can anyone fill me in. i really want to enjoy the game cuz before i think i had a really old beta and my game froze at the part angeallen wuz captured. I wanna play the full version and i dont kno wuts wrong.

Nado
January 6th, 2012, 2:48 PM
Superpatel,

You need to download WinRAR. It's a free program that's used to open RAR and ZIP files. From there, the readme in the file should be able to tell you what to do.

destinedjagold
January 6th, 2012, 2:48 PM
I downloaded the newbie package for version ten of the final release, and when i opened it, it said

Error
Unsupported file type: J:\games\PKMN RD-LoG Final (Newbie Package) (v10).rar

if its anything on patching, i dont know how to do tht so can anyone fill me in. i really want to enjoy the game cuz before i think i had a really old beta and my game froze at the part angeallen wuz captured. I wanna play the full version and i dont kno wuts wrong.

Error in downloading the file is the only thing I can think of.
Try and download it once again.
I just tried downloading the Newbie Package, and I met no such errors...

weird... i searched all over the cave sections, even the water. is it that rare or am i doing something wrong?

Yeah, he's rare...
I guess I should add some more locations for that dude then...

When/how does Graveler evolve? I'm playing version 9.

Through level...
I can't check what level though... I am on a computer without hacking tools atm... =/

when i enter the crashed aircraft nothing happens and i dont know wat do inside....

talk to the 'hole' on the wall.

i also went to breeze island and over there also i had no idea as wat has 2 be done

an event will trigger where a TE grunt will invite you to either join them or not. Either which, go inside the building.

Hi.

Where is he?

Go inside Boulder City's gym and you should be able to meet Light. But if you can't then you either haven't got the first four badges yet, or you're having a bad patch problem...

Nado
January 6th, 2012, 3:12 PM
DJG,

Are you sure about Graveler's evolution? Mine is over level 50 and I just battled a level 38 Golem.

chrunch
January 6th, 2012, 4:11 PM
Are you going to fix the bugs with the chip battle? Whenever I won or lost, the result was often wrong.

plk917
January 6th, 2012, 4:39 PM
i downloaded sappy and it worked for the beta, but not the final version any reason?

Daikoru
January 6th, 2012, 5:12 PM
Looks like I did indeed not fight one of the Elemental Masters. Turns out I went to the Grass gym, beat whoever came out, and forgot to head back and beat the Elemental Master after I healed up...

Thought him sitting on a rock outside... Where are you taking that from, Ash?

AustinWolff
January 6th, 2012, 5:13 PM

for the aircraft (for normal mode) you have to find the opening on the same floor where you saw clair. It is the floor right before you battled stealth, then go right. the opening should be there. for breeze island (good or bad mode) just enter the Team Earth headquarters on the right side of the island

superpatel
January 6th, 2012, 5:27 PM
Superpatel,

You need to download WinRAR. It's a free program that's used to open RAR and ZIP files. From there, the readme in the file should be able to tell you what to do.

I downloaded the ruby,gave it the patch and when i opened ruby, it was the normal pokemon ruby and not ruby destiny. Then i tried opening the ruby destiny rom and it said the unsupported thing even with the winrar

Nado
January 6th, 2012, 5:52 PM
Superpatel,

If you PM me I can walk you through patching it.

CrimsonK
January 6th, 2012, 6:39 PM
DJG,

Are you sure about Graveler's evolution? Mine is over level 50 and I just battled a level 38 Golem.

You can commonly find trainers that have pokemon that are too low level to have evolved but somehow did. I once battled a lvl 23 Zoroark.

I just checked Graveler's evolution using YAPE and it says that it still evolves by trading. I suppose if you really want to evolve it, you could get VBAlink and set up two VBA windows with two copies of Ruby Destiny and trade that way. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then Google "VBAlink".

Nado
January 6th, 2012, 7:21 PM
I think I'm just going to catch a Larvitar and replace Graveler because it's easier, but thanks for the advice, CrimsonK.

stedfast
January 6th, 2012, 10:41 PM
If you really want a Golem you could just use the pokemon appearance modifier codes. I'm pretty sure that since you can't get it the normal way it wouldn't be considered cheating.

chrunch
January 6th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Or you could just edit Graveler's trade requirement in YAPE, by unlocking the ROM. ;)

Thunder Bolt
January 7th, 2012, 6:20 AM
hey! um i have a question! i downloaded the newest version of the game version 10 patched it with ruby (U) then when i try the game on gpsp the screen when bozo with diff colors !!! and on visual boy advance !

Analyzing :success Things then when It Finished Just Black Screen!!

HHEEEELLLPPP!! Thx!

PS:

Sky
January 7th, 2012, 6:33 AM
Hi DJG
Have catched on Krystal Path a lv 12 Ramackin and its has the pokedex entry of Skarmory its Number is 115 on the pokedex hope you havent taken skarmory out i like it and that evolve of yours
i am on training for the first fight against Gaberilion the Guardian of Claire
hope to make it right
and a question :
then i catch evee how i evolve it to leafeon , glaceon andn umbreon or espeon

Indescribled
January 7th, 2012, 7:50 AM
How does Scyther evolve in this?

AustinWolff
January 7th, 2012, 7:36 PM

through level :) most pokemon that evolve through trade is by level or stone

Aura Vitae
January 8th, 2012, 6:02 AM
This is truly an amazing hack. I love the kingdom hearts song that plays whenever you fight your rivals.

AustinWolff
January 8th, 2012, 9:57 AM
This is truly an amazing hack. I love the kingdom hearts song that plays whenever you fight your rivals.

so thats what it is... what othor music do you recognize?

zeldastriker
January 8th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Exactly which Kingdom Hearts song is it? (Never played any of them...)

Nado
January 8th, 2012, 10:47 AM
If you really want a Golem you could just use the pokemon appearance modifier codes. I'm pretty sure that since you can't get it the normal way it wouldn't be considered cheating.

I actually tried that but it didn't work, probably because DJG modified the Pokedex. And Chrunch, I'd consider it but I don't have YAPE and honestly I really don't know the first thing about hacking. It's no big deal, my Pupitar's almost at the same level as the rest of my lineup anyway. Thanks for the advice though!

EDIT: My Pupitar finally evolved into a Tyranitar! ...And then I ran into a wild Golem two minutes later -.-

destinedjagold
January 8th, 2012, 3:02 PM
My Pupitar finally evolved into a Tyranitar! ...And then I ran into a wild Golem two minutes later -.-

lol I'm... sorry about that... xD

Exactly which Kingdom Hearts song is it? (Never played any of them...)

Simle and Clean Remix, I guess...
I can't remember it very well...

Through level.

Hi DJG
Have catched on Krystal Path a lv 12 Ramackin and its has the pokedex entry of Skarmory its Number is 115 on the pokedex hope you havent taken skarmory out i like it and that evolve of yours

Oh, I guess I'll fix his PokeDex entry then...
And also, Skarmory is still in the game. Don't worry~

and a question :
then i catch evee how i evolve it to leafeon , glaceon andn umbreon or espeon

Eevee won't evolve into Leafeon and Glaceon in the game.
Eevee evolves into either Espeon or Umbreon through happiness and if the time is day/night...

hey! um i have a question! i downloaded the newest version of the game version 10 patched it with ruby (U) then when i try the game on gpsp the screen when bozo with diff colors !!! and on visual boy advance !

HHEEEELLLPPP!! Thx!

PS:

I can't help you on this. I apologize... :(
I don't know anyting about gpsp...

I downloaded the ruby,gave it the patch and when i opened ruby, it was the normal pokemon ruby and not ruby destiny. Then i tried opening the ruby destiny rom and it said the unsupported thing even with the winrar

Download the Newbie Package and read the ReadMe file.
It'll hopefully guide you through.

i downloaded sappy and it worked for the beta, but not the final version any reason?

I just tried and it works... =/
I dunno what's the problem, though...

Thought him sitting on a rock outside... Where are you taking that from, Ash?

He was talking about the 6th Elemental Master of Lustersand Town.

Are you going to fix the bugs with the chip battle? Whenever I won or lost, the result was often wrong.

If I can spare some time, I might...

DJG,

It was indeed not changed.
It will be in the next version release...

zeldastriker
January 8th, 2012, 4:57 PM
DJG, I have a question. It's a bit off-topic, but how would I add a character who sells things to a hack? It's okay if you don't answer it here...

superpatel
January 8th, 2012, 6:18 PM
I accedentley chose the bad side in the middle of the game and i dont want to load my last save cuz it was pretty far back but thts not the point. Im kind of stuck in the lost shadow area. I believe thts the place where u get ur guardian pokemon but i dont kno wut to do. I dont have flash so i cant see anything and i dont kno where to get it either. I think i had to talk to all those plants but the place seems huge and i cant see anything around me. I need help.

i kno this is too much to ask for but coud i get a map layout of the lost shadow area. it might not help cuz i probably wont find where i am but still it coud help.

U.Flame
January 8th, 2012, 7:22 PM

HHEEEELLLPPP!! Thx!

PS:

Try adjusting your settings. Strange, I get the same glitchy screen on gpsp, but then the game works just fine after that. I don't know why that emulator shows that screen all weird, but it doesn't have to do with why it isn't working for you.

XeroNos
January 8th, 2012, 7:42 PM
I accedentley chose the bad side in the middle of the game and i dont want to load my last save cuz it was pretty far back but thts not the point. Im kind of stuck in the lost shadow area. I believe thts the place where u get ur guardian pokemon but i dont kno wut to do. I dont have flash so i cant see anything and i dont kno where to get it either. I think i had to talk to all those plants but the place seems huge and i cant see anything around me. I need help.

i kno this is too much to ask for but coud i get a map layout of the lost shadow area. it might not help cuz i probably wont find where i am but still it coud help.

Don't feel bad by playing the dark side. i know you have kinda stuck in the lost valley i myself was at some time.. try going at the top right corner of the valley. hopefully u will come across a place with 4-5 stones together then you will have a cut scene with your guardian...

lancergsr
January 9th, 2012, 5:51 AM
IN WHAT PART OF RINTAH PATH I CAN FIND A SQUIRTLE?

superpatel
January 9th, 2012, 4:15 PM
in the lost shadow area, would the best thing be (without flash) to stay on the ground level or the upper part because every upper layer i was in had a dead end. Also when u go to the right a lot ,does the map repeat itself. i feel like ive went past the same area like 5 times.

XeroNos
January 9th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Its just a matter of good concentration and keen eye on the location you pass. Don't worry i myself had faced a tough time finding the spot but in the end i Found it...

lancergsr
January 10th, 2012, 4:08 PM
how cani know if im in good or bad mode?

AustinWolff
January 10th, 2012, 5:41 PM
in the lost shadow area, would the best thing be (without flash) to stay on the ground level or the upper part because every upper layer i was in had a dead end. Also when u go to the right a lot ,does the map repeat itself. i feel like ive went past the same area like 5 times.

If you already did the Giratina/Shaymin/Jayson event, just go down and exit the way you came to mineral cave. If Clair talks to you afterwards, you did it right. If she doesn't you still need to activate the above events

Aura Vitae
January 10th, 2012, 6:42 PM
so thats what it is... what othor music do you recognize?

Butterfly from Digimon Adventures 02 plays when the professor gives his introductory speech. I also noticed that a version of the Final Fantasy Victory fanfare plays when you win most battles. Which Final Fantasy that this version of the fanfare is from I couldn't tell you. I'm probably missing some but I haven't recognized any other pieces outside of Pokemon.

destinedjagold
January 10th, 2012, 6:45 PM
how cani know if im in good or bad mode?

If you went to Breeze Island, a Team Earth grunt will ask you if you'll join them or not.
If you decided to join them, then you're going to the Bad Side of the story, but if you declined, then you're going to the Good Side of the story.

ground level.
and yes, the map repeats itself.

IN WHAT PART OF RINTAH PATH I CAN FIND A SQUIRTLE?

Rintah Path, not Rintah Town.
Squirtle can be found in Rintah Path just east from Rintah Town.

Refer to the first post's F.A.Q. if you wish to find HM Flash.
Anyway...
http://i41.tinypic.com/6gbtw1.jpg

DJG, I have a question. It's a bit off-topic, but how would I add a character who sells things to a hack? It's okay if you don't answer it here...

You can script it.
You can open an in-game mart and make it as a reference to your script.

Thunder Bolt
January 11th, 2012, 1:27 AM
Try adjusting your settings. Strange, I get the same glitchy screen on gpsp, but then the game works just fine after that. I don't know why that emulator shows that screen all weird, but it doesn't have to do with why it isn't working for you.

what setting?? or better whats your setting in your gpsp that got LOG working on your gpsp???

anugrah6
January 11th, 2012, 4:02 AM
Ash i actually have both the sides playing (with the help of vba)
Bad Side - in the bad side i have done the meeting with giratina and talked to all plants but i dont know what to do next
Good Side - in the good side in the mineral cave of dusk path when i talk to the pokemon guarding the way i suddenly get warped outside of the cave where rousells is present

superpatel
January 11th, 2012, 3:29 PM
wut do u do after ur dream ends and u return to the lost shadow. do u go back through mineral cave

Master Terrador
January 11th, 2012, 5:32 PM
Bad Side - in the bad side i have done the meeting with giratina and talked to all plants but i dont know what to do next
Good Side - in the good side in the mineral cave of dusk path when i talk to the pokemon guarding the way i suddenly get warped outside of the cave where rousells is present
Bad side - Exit the cave by back-tracking through the mineral cave you entered the lost shadow from.
Good Side - Go to...uh, is it Lustersand or...well the city on the far right of the map screen through the route east of Rintah to earn the sixth badge.

Daikoru
January 12th, 2012, 9:07 AM
I'm stuck at the same place than anugrah. And I do have the 6th badge already. I wanted to do it as soon as possible in order to be able to use Fly.

Edit: You have to retalk to that Gym Leader. The stone is actually leading you to the wrong place in the current state of event. I believe we can consider this a bug.

ChibiVamp
January 12th, 2012, 10:21 AM
I chose the bad side cause it's been a dream of mine to play for the evil team instead of being forced to be a goody-goody. However, when the submarine left with me firmly on it, I got warped to the outside of the breeze island base instead of the new base. Is there any way for me to get there besides cheating? I also found glitchs that let me get into an area I wasnt ment to be. If I hadn't saved well, I would have gotten trapped between 2 knights that keep telling me that I can't go forward. Help?

Garuthebest24
January 12th, 2012, 1:26 PM
Ummm Destined can u plz make a walkthrough as in like on a microsoft word document wit where u can fine what pokemon like lets say u can find arceus (i know its not real) in like route one Ty if u r plz send me a pm abt it or anyone else that can

superpatel
January 12th, 2012, 1:30 PM
is there anyway to get exp share or lucky egg in this game

Lumber
January 12th, 2012, 4:01 PM
I asked the pyramid and it told me I should go from Silvertown to south but I can't access Silvatown through the forest because the sandstorm is kind of in the forest and I can't go there from oceansomething town because the desert is there aswell ???

Please help!

Aura Vitae
January 12th, 2012, 5:23 PM
I asked the pyramid and it told me I should go from Silvertown to south but I can't access Silvatown through the forest because the sandstorm is kind of in the forest and I can't go there from oceansomething town because the desert is there aswell ???

Please help!

The ranger standing outside of Mineral Cave will give you the Go-Goggles to proceed through the Sandstorm if you have reached this part.

Thunder Bolt
January 13th, 2012, 1:52 AM
anyone knows how to make this games work in gpsp?

Meez
January 13th, 2012, 4:40 AM
why is there only playable character a girl

Stash
January 13th, 2012, 4:59 AM
So, I lose a battle in the aircraft, however, when I went back inside, everybody was gone. Now what? The help thing says go inside the aircraft or breeze island. I want aircraft.

Aura Vitae
January 13th, 2012, 5:40 AM
anyone knows how to make this games work in gpsp?

It just works. That's how I play the hack.

Stash
January 13th, 2012, 5:48 AM
Also, if I go to breeze island, and I talk to the person there with the green hair, the game freezes. Any help on what to do (read post above) would be appreciated.

destinedjagold
January 13th, 2012, 5:59 AM

Bad Side...
Go outside and JB Crosell and Claire will talk to you.
After that, head to Rintah Town and talk to the Shaman, and then head to the Hevah League.

Good Side...
Go to Lustersand Town and talk to Kronz.

wut do u do after ur dream ends and u return to the lost shadow. do u go back through mineral cave

Exit that place and talk to Crosell.

I chose the bad side cause it's been a dream of mine to play for the evil team instead of being forced to be a goody-goody. However, when the submarine left with me firmly on it, I got warped to the outside of the breeze island base instead of the new base. Is there any way for me to get there besides cheating? I also found glitchs that let me get into an area I wasnt ment to be. If I hadn't saved well, I would have gotten trapped between 2 knights that keep telling me that I can't go forward. Help?

I believe you're the only one who is having this problem.
Try patching the game once again with a clean Ruby ROM [U], and load your saved file.

Ummm Destined can u plz make a walkthrough as in like on a microsoft word document wit where u can fine what pokemon like lets say u can find arceus (i know its not real) in like route one Ty if u r plz send me a pm abt it or anyone else that can

If I can spare some time, hopefully, I will.

is there anyway to get exp share or lucky egg in this game

Experience Share - yes
Lucky Egg - no idea if I inserted it in the game...

Please help!

Talk to the Ranger.
She'll give you the Go-Goggles.

why is there only playable character a girl

Bad patching.
Patch the game on a clean Ruby ROM [U].

So, I lose a battle in the aircraft, however, when I went back inside, everybody was gone. Now what? The help thing says go inside the aircraft or breeze island. I want aircraft.

I tried this plenty of times, and it didn't occur to me.
Probably caused by a bad patching process.

Also, if I go to breeze island, and I talk to the person there with the green hair, the game freezes. Any help on what to do (read post above) would be appreciated.

Again, this also doesn't happen to me.
Try patching the game once again, and load your saved file.
If it still doesn't work, send me you saved file, including the details of your trouble ('cause I'm forgetful and busy)...