PDA

View Full Version : Dissidia Final Trailer.

POKEARC3NCIEL
December 15th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Source for the Final Trailer of Dissidia is here!
With a new character from FFXII!
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16934199Sr55Wnkn

AtomicoExploda
January 9th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Coolzerz! I have to get this game but the only problem is that I don't speak Japanese. Is there an English version?

Persona
January 9th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Coolzerz! I have to get this game but the only problem is that I don't speak Japanese. Is there an English version?

No, the English version is set to be released somewhere in mid-2009.

I have the Japanese version, with virtually no knowledge in the text. I personally haven't experienced any problems with the language barrier, so you can try importing the game now if you're interested. If you ever get stuck, there's always translation guides available for you.

Mario The World Champion
January 9th, 2009, 11:03 PM
I can't wait to get this game. I may go ahead and get the Japanese import, but I think I can wait until mid-2009.

AtomicoExploda
January 10th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Yeah, i'm gonna wait until the english version comes out too. The game must be pretty hard with all of the last bosses from FF 1 to 10.

Unforgettable
January 10th, 2009, 05:39 PM
I love how it looks. It's always great to play with old favorites. I can't wait until the english version comes out :3

M i n a t o //
January 10th, 2009, 07:40 PM
I'm probably gonna get it when it comes out too. Even though I already have the Japanese version.

Yeah, i'm gonna wait until the english version comes out too. The game must be pretty hard with all of the last bosses from FF 1 to 10.

They're not exactly super hard. It CAN be pretty friendly to casual gamers, but it can still be pretty challenging.

AtomicoExploda
January 11th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Yeah, challenging, Golbez was pretty hard well, if you train you can beat him and Kefka, he was hard too but I think kinda harder, Sephiroth was hard but I trained lots before I went to him, he wasn't too hard then, all of those bosses were pretty challenging, but a bit of training and strategy will make it easier.