PDA

View Full Version : Club Nintendo Chat

Heart's Soul
December 17th, 2008, 04:43 PM
As we all know, that Club Nintendo is out. You can chat about it here. But first, I have something to tell you.
Yes, all I know is listed here by date.

DEC1708 -
Club Nintendo is worse than the 2 FPS jumping on the Konga level in Rom #: XXXX- GAME&WATCH Collection -Club Nintendo- (JPN). You can't log in using a My Nintendo account, no surveys appear, and the coins you receive are so little!!! Too many bugs, and the site was up for nearly a month, started working on the 16th of December. They had many people work on this, so their Inboxes must be full with "WHY WONT THIS **** WOЯK???" e-mails. So, you want to get an account? Let them fix it first. I have a few coins already in my old account from My Nintendo, so it must be good to have something for 2 Nintendo Years. So, before you join it, think about it for once.

TRIFORCE89
December 17th, 2008, 09:22 PM
You can log in using your My Nintendo account. It will transfer for you. All of your Wii and DS (but not GCN or GBA) games will be there with surveys to fill out.

It's really bad right now because it just came out and everyone is trying to use it. High traffic. I think I'll hold on to my Coins though. The current prizes don't interest me.

Heart's Soul
December 18th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Not true. I have tried numerous times and all failed miserably :\

It says-

Welcome to Club Nintendo. Transferring your My Nintendo account to Club Nintendo is easy, but we may need some additional information to complete the process. Please click "Join Club Nintendo Now" to continue. NOTE: Make sure to provide the email address associated to your My Nintendo account to successfully transfer your account.

So, I am waiting for an answer from (Nintendo) to exaplain this.

TRIFORCE89
December 18th, 2008, 03:56 PM
It is true and it just told you what to do.

They're not going to transfer everyone if they don't want to be transferred. Register and use the same address that you were using for My Nintendo. It will check your address. All games you had registered previously will show up on your Club Nintendo account.

That's what I did. All my applicable Wii and DS games are now on Club Nintendo (were registered on My Nintendo before, but they have been transferred) and I completed the surveys for all of. Have over 600 points and am a Platinum member.

Heart's Soul
December 18th, 2008, 04:05 PM
It says that this account is taken. By who? ME! And I can't log in.

Jeremy
December 19th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Um, sweetie...Did you try clicking on "Join Club Nintendo Now"? Once you do and fill out the registration, everything will go (somewhat smoothly) from there. Once you type in your email, there should be a confirmation about you transferring all your information from My Nintendo to Club Nintendo. It will still ask you for your name and address though.

Me and my brother did it now we have a family account and over 900 coins, which we used to get the Game & Watch collection. =p

TRIFORCE89
December 19th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Is the Game & Watch Collection a full...collection? I thought the description said just three games in it. I was hoping for all of them.

Abby
December 19th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Have they added the SNES controller yet? It's the only reason I even know about CN, and about the only reason I'd sign up. :x

Heart's Soul
December 20th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Only in Japan.

Also, I'll try doing what Nintendo said. I have the letter here. *shows letter*