PDA

View Full Version : Sooo...Were Are Doomed?

Koji123456789
December 18th, 2008, 05:28 PM
I read in a different forum, that the world is going to end earlier this year; Earth being swallowed by a black hole!

True Reign
December 18th, 2008, 05:37 PM
If the world was going to end this year by a black hole, then we would already be feeling the effects of it.

Sorry to disappoint you, but whatever forum you received this information on; they lied.

BakingBluePotatoe
December 18th, 2008, 05:56 PM
This won't happen for another few thousand years... don't worry.

Volkner's Apprentice
December 18th, 2008, 05:58 PM
This won't happen for another few thousand years... don't worry.

Or..you know, way more than that. Haha. Well, eh, I'm not familiar with the specifics, but isn't our sun supposed to go red giant on us in a bunch of billion years?

a bunch of billion? [/facepalm]

December 18th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Who cares to inquire? We'll all be long, LONG gone by then...

BakingBluePotatoe
December 18th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Or..you know, way more than that. Haha. Well, eh, I'm not familiar with the specifics, but isn't our sun supposed to go red giant on us in a bunch of billion years?

a bunch of billion? [/facepalm]

xD Bunch of Billion lol

Yeah, there's also the Sun Supernovaing as well... which will eventually lead to an Ice Age.

Yet another way the World can end.

Tyrantrum
December 18th, 2008, 06:10 PM
This is what also gets me mad.
People making those damn "end of the world" threads.

It really starts to piss me off.
But, your 10, and I can't blame you for believing this.
Trust me, and everyone else that has said this.
It will not happen in our lifetime.

Aurafire
December 18th, 2008, 06:15 PM
I think he might be referring to the recent running of the large hadron collider (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider) run by CERN, which had an infinitesimally small chance of creating microscopic black holes. Of course, that didn't happen (Obviously, we're all still here =P)

If not, then I don't think we have too much to worry about. We'll all be long gone before any cataclysmal disaster like that happens. =D

Heartless33
December 18th, 2008, 07:11 PM
I think that the world is going to end by the sun. You know that every star is going to die in a big explosion called supernova well the sun is a star and will blow up sooner or later (people say in 2012 the world is going to end) so enjoy life while you can. (the world is not going to end in a black hole this year it's just not possible)

Master Electrician
December 18th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Nemeh. Doesn't matter when the world ends, because I, personally, plan to be dead. No skin off my back.

Yu_&_Rei
December 18th, 2008, 08:10 PM
yeah sorry to burst your bubble but that forum is lying, and yes the sun will go red giant but we wont be alive when that happens.

RedJ
December 18th, 2008, 08:12 PM
The world will end when God decides its time for him to come to Earth or when he decides to pull a dinosaurs and make us all go boom. And the black hole thing was earlier this year, and it has been proven that that wont happen, though there is a chance of the sun exploding....but by that time, the Earth will probably be baron of all human life anyway

Gumball Watterson
December 18th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Oh God. OH GOD!

This is a reason I prefer to keep science out of the internet. Interweb Science engulfs kids under the level of Algebra to believe extreme stupidities. If the world was going to end by a black hole in a few months, it would all be chaos, scientists would suicide, religious crazies would pray 24/7, and all the Coke would be out of supply. THE COKE!!!

Ok, I'm done. Thus another reason kids should get into politics

Mr. Downstairs
December 18th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Don't believe everything you hear... It's really as simple as that.

Mariah Carey
December 18th, 2008, 09:04 PM
That forum is lies.

kthxbai

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
December 18th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Oh-my-starstruck-god

th..is...topic...is getting...SWALLOWED...BY A BLACK....H...HO-HOLE!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHH

L-L-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKEEEEEEEEEE---

end of signal