PDA

View Full Version : Left 4 Dead

Jeremy
December 19th, 2008, 9:46 AM
I'm shocked that nobody has made a thread this great and fun FPS that the nerds geniuses at Valve and Turtle Rock Studios brought to us. </fanboy>

Anyway sweeties, has anybody play this game yet? So far my friends and I played the demo we got off of Steam and we had a great time. I'm planning on getting the full version, as soon as I build a new PC. XD

THIRTY-SIX
December 19th, 2008, 10:06 AM
I have to say this a freakin hilarious game. Although once you go through all the story modes it does get a little boring. Versus mode is quite fun though. Still prefer GoW2 horde mode. Although I say that because the game play is similar.

jasonresno
December 19th, 2008, 10:33 AM
I love this game. They could have done so much more with it but for what it is--it's awesome. It's creepy, it's easier to learn, it looks good, and it makes one hell of a party game. I love gettin' together with my guy friends, throwin all the lights off, and trying to make it through the campaign or going online.

I love how different this game is online when compared to other games--it's just really cool.

All in all...I haven't enjoyed gaming with my buddies like this since GoW 1.

Nodorsho
December 19th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Looks like a great game. I asked for it for Christmas. Hopefully my parents will get it for me.

Haza
December 19th, 2008, 6:39 PM
I get so scared when they jump you like they are ripping you apart but I always make it out alive.

spike6958
December 19th, 2008, 7:20 PM
some friends of mine forced me to play it, and i just don't see what is so special about it, they where all saying how awesome it was, i was bored of it from the second the console was turned on, the scare factor was Zero, one of my friends screamed at one point when a Zombie jumped him, by then i had allready had it happen to me about 6 times and i didn't even jump from the shock of it, then again i have never found these so called Zombie Horror games to be scary, then again the only thing that has had Zombies in that i have found enjoyable is Shaun of the Dead, the only thing i did like about it was that it was done like a movie.

thetruthbetold
December 19th, 2008, 7:46 PM
I hate the smokers. They are the worst.But I love setting off car alarms and just starting my own massacre.

Virtual Chatot
December 19th, 2008, 8:03 PM
I own it, and I love going online <3~

Gummy
December 20th, 2008, 8:00 AM
I was debating whether to get this game or Gears of War 2. I decided on GoW2 because I heard this game gets repetitive rather quickly, but my father still has two more games to get me so I still might pick this up.

Haza
December 20th, 2008, 11:36 AM
I had a bad dream that all the people on playstation home turned into these zombies but me and a smoker got me. Maybe its because I dont have this syatem.

Heartless33
December 20th, 2008, 11:47 AM
I like going on xbox live and play infection and become a haunter then hide in a dark area then jump out and tackle them, it makes me laugh so hard.

Pechachu
December 20th, 2008, 12:37 PM
I called Gamestop and asked them about this game. They told me my mom was in it then laughed at me. ;_;

But other than that, I haven't played it. I really should, it looks good.

Eletj
December 20th, 2008, 12:58 PM
I love this game, and I don't even have an Xbox :P. Played it at a mates house when they hired it out. This game is AWESOME!! I love how you can make a seemingly endless horde of zombies, armed with only a Shotgun, dual Pistols and a Molotov Cocktail.
9.0/10

Jeremy
December 21st, 2008, 12:18 PM
I love this game, and I don't even have an Xbox :P.

Neither do I sweetie. In my opinion the PC version > Xbox 360 version. But that's just me. XD

Honestly, it's not really scary. More like Resident Evil 4 startling at times. The game is certainly fun never the less.

CP3
December 21st, 2008, 3:40 PM
I love this game, because I always scream and yell and it's exciting, gives me a rush.

Gunn
December 22nd, 2008, 11:25 PM
I just picked up my copy today and I love it. Great multiplayer, since I had my sister play it with me as well, so I actually have yet to play it online with other people. :P I think Boomers are the worst. Hate them, and the witches freak me out. Yeah, really good game. You're missing out if you haven't played it yet.

Starway
December 23rd, 2008, 7:50 PM
Man Left 4 Dead is hard I played the demo with other people and I sucked badly well. probably cause it was on expert although that stupid thing that grabs you by the neck kept trying to get me the whole time XD

Alex_
December 30th, 2008, 5:54 AM
I got it for Christmas and only started playing it tonight. Kinda disappointing that I beat 3 out of the 4 campaigns in one sitting, but the multiplayer will keep me busy after I beat the last campaign. From what I've played, it's really, really fun, especially if you're actually playing with friends. I didn't find it to be scary, at all, but more funny than anything.

Ambellina
December 30th, 2008, 7:32 AM
I love it. Playing with someone else is always the way to go with this game. The Witches are a real pain though :/ Online play is the greatest evarrr XD

December 31st, 2008, 6:26 AM
Kinda disappointing that I beat 3 out of the 4 campaigns in one sitting
Of course you're gonna beat them fast if you play them on easy.
Try playing them on Expert first before you get disappointed.

♣Gawain♣
December 31st, 2008, 12:00 PM
That game's is totally gross. I especially hate those stupid witch and tanks, they're so hard to kill!!! It was based on a movie right?

Starway
December 31st, 2008, 1:48 PM
Wait there was a movie? o.o

!Verb
December 31st, 2008, 9:41 PM
Well its a zombie game so its based off many ideas/movies lol its fun for a couple go's then its gets boring after a while.

Alex_
January 1st, 2009, 1:00 AM
Of course you're gonna beat them fast if you play them on easy.
Try playing them on Expert first before you get disappointed.
Didn't play them on easy, try Advanced.

♣Gawain♣
January 1st, 2009, 6:45 AM
Didn't play them on easy, try Advanced.

I tried easy, and it sucks. I go advanced, and it's quite challenging.