PDA

View Full Version : How old are you?

Moonchild
December 19th, 2008, 10:24 AM
~ I made this thread back at FC and got the answer I expected.
- Lets see how this forum turns out =]

Mitchman
December 19th, 2008, 10:27 AM
15. As my profile says. Most profiles do so i actually dont see a point to this...

THIRTY-SIX
December 19th, 2008, 10:34 AM
2.07 decades
20.68 years
7551.82 days
181243.57 hours
Probably so you can have a quick glance at a poll rather than having to look at a lot of members profiles, this way it's quicker and easier and everyone who looks at it can get an idea of the typical age group on the forum; the majority of members will be in their teens and the 2nd largest age group will be in their early 20's. Just a guess... But this poll is more specific than that.
He posted before there was a poll there.

Pechachu
December 19th, 2008, 11:42 AM
I'll be 16 in couple of weeks. :)
Most of the people I've come across on the forum are around 15, actually. If not a little older.

Gold warehouse
December 19th, 2008, 11:55 AM
15. As my profile says. Most profiles do so i actually dont see a point to this...

Probably so you can have a quick glance at a poll rather than having to look at a lot of members profiles, this way it's quicker and easier and everyone who looks at it can get an idea of the typical age group on the forum; the majority of members will be in their teens and the 2nd largest age group will be in their early 20's. Just a guess... But this poll is more specific than that.

TIC TAC
December 19th, 2008, 11:57 AM
I'm 11, that's why I'm extremely over excited for xmas! XD

Tyrantrum
December 19th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Just turned 15 three days ago! ^^

The majority of members age here is mostly around the teens-adults. I never see a lot of kids under 13 here.
I also don't think a poll would've been necessary, since some people get older, and making another thread like this would just be weird.

But I keep my age up to date, by letting others see it. :3

processr
December 19th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Sixteen which, despite the new-found independance one supposedly has (what with being over the age of consent), is a really rubbish age to be at in terms of what sorts of prices you pay, for example at football matches. Between the ages of fifteen and eighteen non-inclusive one has to pay adult, yet those who are over eighteen and are students get a concessionary rate. >_> Sixteen is annoying as well as it's a sort of transition stage wherein one isn't exactly a child, but not quite an adult.

Ruphire
December 19th, 2008, 12:09 PM
I'm 16. I love being 16 I don't want to get older than this. :(

Jessie
December 19th, 2008, 12:22 PM
16. I really don't want to get older either, haha.

Amachi
December 19th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Want to know someone's age? Look at their profile.