PDA

View Full Version : Play on wii.

Mitchman
December 20th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Play games or something else? Very bad pun there this is to discuss old cube titles being ported to the wii.l As we know more content will be added to dk jungle beat a new save system to pikmin 1 and possibly 2. The grapics have also been anted up for the wii. So what are your wants? Well here are mine:
Mario tennis. Should have more charcters and courts. Possibly new modes hopefully.
Metroid prime 1 and 2. Oh dear god if theyante up the graphics here as well ill be happy. The drool factor should be metroid prime 3 controls.

So what are the games you want added to the play on wii list? Mine are these:
Legend of Zelda windwaker. I know there must be a new zelda around the corner. I dont care. I need me windwaker with motion control and better graphics.
that f-zero game on cube. I really need me some speed.
Ocorina of time. sure there is a virtual console one but hell if they expand the play on wii list to N64 games i want this to have twilight princess graphics and controls. I dont care what you say im keeping this opinion no matter what.

Nuke
December 20th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Mario Tennis and Jungle Beat have my attention.

FE Path Of Radiance will never get announced but I hope, there really isnt enough of the GC version.

TIC TAC
December 20th, 2008, 10:12 AM
A Colosseum remake would be cool

Also, I know it's pokemon related but a pokemon MD game on the Wii, how awesome would that be?

Fox♠
December 20th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Why you even buy these ports when you can buy the exact same game for a fraction of the price?

I dunno, i see something incredibly cheap and tactless about re-releasing last gen's games at full price. After all, I wouldn't expect to pay £40 for a PS2 game.

Mitchman
December 20th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Because of the updated graphics and controls. I know big whoopde effin do but hey it sells.

Harry Blue5
December 20th, 2008, 01:14 PM
I never bought a ps3 due to the remakes. The thing with it was that you buy a new console for a large amount of money, then the games cost even more and the only thing better is the 'graphics'. Waste of money, and I (like any true gamer) prefer actual gameplay than how a game looks. You get a graphic update for £300 or more depending on how many games you want for it.

Fox♠
December 20th, 2008, 01:42 PM
I never bought a ps3 due to the remakes. The thing with it was that you buy a new console for a large amount of money, then the games cost even more and the only thing better is the 'graphics'. Waste of money, and I (like any true gamer) prefer actual gameplay than how a game looks. You get a graphic update for £300 or more depending on how many games you want for it.

The PS3 doesn't have remakes on it though? The PS3 also has a good few exclusives that have epic written all over them, along with original. The only "ports" or "remakes" i can think of for PS3 are the PS1 classics, which cost like £3 each.

spike6958
December 20th, 2008, 08:29 PM
The PS3 doesn't have remakes on it though? The PS3 also has a good few exclusives that have epic written all over them, along with original. The only "ports" or "remakes" i can think of for PS3 are the PS1 classics, which cost like £3 each.

I surprised the PS3 even has games, i own one and have 0 PS3 games (the last PS3 game i played was MGS4, and that was back in the summer), at least the Wii has games, even if they are remakes.

I think that Luigi's Mansion(Best GameCube Game Ever) would work very well on Wii, as soon as i saw the Wii Remote and the whole motion sensor idea, i thought Luigi's mansion should be remade/get a sequal, also i don't blame Nintendo for doing this at all, 90% of Wii gamers are new to games and so havn't played the gamecube versions and are less likely to buy a sequal,(for example more people are likely to go and buy Metroid Prime3, if they can play Metroid Prime1&2 first than if they can't) and because there castual gamers, they are less likely to go looking for an older version and wait for the "new" release, smart move Nintendo.

moments.
December 20th, 2008, 09:18 PM
We want Pokemon Snap for Wii.
Not only are there 493 Pokemon to catch, but sensor control = camera = AWESOME!

Mitchman
December 21st, 2008, 02:17 AM
Oh yes spike i agree ever so. I mean luigi mansion port with updated graphics motion control and some new mansion areas= the best thing they can do for us. Really they should port it nao. NOW.

wakachamo
December 21st, 2008, 08:33 AM
To be honest, I'm not really surprised that this thread is slowly becoming a PS3-bashing topic. Is that all you people can do?

You have to admit that for the past 6 months, the Wii has not had one GOOD exclusive besides Animal Crossing.

Wow, you really have no idea what you're talking about.

TRIFORCE89
December 21st, 2008, 08:51 AM
To be honest, I'm not really surprised that this thread is slowly becoming a PS3-bashing topic. Is that all you people can do?

You have to admit that for the past 6 months, the Wii has not had one GOOD exclusive besides Animal Crossing.

Wow, you really have no idea what you're talking about.
And Wario Land

I would like Nintendo to create new entries of their existing IPs with Wii controls instead of porting GCN titles. I've played the GCN titles. I want to play new games.

Fox♠
December 22nd, 2008, 08:19 AM
I surprised the PS3 even has games, i own one and have 0 PS3 games (the last PS3 game i played was MGS4, and that was back in the summer), at least the Wii has games, even if they are remakes.

I think that Luigi's Mansion(Best GameCube Game Ever) would work very well on Wii, as soon as i saw the Wii Remote and the whole motion sensor idea, i thought Luigi's mansion should be remade/get a sequal, also i don't blame Nintendo for doing this at all, 90% of Wii gamers are new to games and so havn't played the gamecube versions and are less likely to buy a sequal,(for example more people are likely to go and buy Metroid Prime3, if they can play Metroid Prime1&2 first than if they can't) and because there castual gamers, they are less likely to go looking for an older version and wait for the "new" release, smart move Nintendo.

But you're entertained by last gen ports and bad sports games. Your uneducated and frankly poor attempts at slamming PS3 are borderline amusing. In the same way watching homeless people is.