PDA

View Full Version : Diamond and Pearl Adventures

Andyb4325
December 22nd, 2008, 08:31 AM
Who has read the ones we have here they are a different version than pokemon speacial...but i read the first volume it was good.

Mika555
December 22nd, 2008, 08:46 AM
I brought the first volume 1 of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventures. I have read through the first and second chapter of it. I have to finish reading the volume first it though to post my comments about it.

Andyb4325
December 22nd, 2008, 08:47 AM
i liked it, i thought it was funny

Thundєr
December 22nd, 2008, 04:09 PM
Recently I read the 2 volumes, I must say they're quite good, with some changes but not bad either.

bubblewrap
December 27th, 2008, 12:04 AM
I started reading it. It's a nice manga. ^.^

_cynthia_
December 30th, 2008, 02:48 AM
i got both volumes for christmas.
it's nice, but i prefer pokemon special...

JimmyJ99
January 2nd, 2009, 02:35 AM
I heard many good things about it i just haven't been able to find a copy yet -.-"

SilverGlaceon
January 2nd, 2009, 12:50 PM
This one is pretty good. I've read both of the volumes, and their not bad. They're pretty funny.

Gars129
January 4th, 2009, 10:23 AM
I ordered volume one and two at Amazon. Where do they sell DP Special and which is better?

Giratina ♀
January 4th, 2009, 12:33 PM
I have read both volumes, and apparently the third is coming out late February. I think they are good manga, surpassing Red and Yellow's translated Best Ofs.

Lullabyse
January 4th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Well, everything kind of beats the Best Of's, the storyline is all jumbled up... I've yet to read these, I almost bought them at a bookstore once. But I decided not to... I should buy them later! :P

Mika555
January 4th, 2009, 07:40 PM
I am currently reading the second volume. I find this manga very interesting. I love the part when Hareta and Jun completed in the contest against each other. Though the gym battles after Gardenia it seem kind of rushed though.

Gars129
January 8th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Well i got 'em. Gonna start reading em. Also got the best of yellow.

Netto Azure
January 8th, 2009, 11:55 PM
I actually liked this manga though. I expected to not like it, but Hareta reminds me of Sapphy too much. And yeah the Eterna Gym leader only got one panel. XD Dang Mitsumi is quite strong isn't she? And her former membership to Team Galactic is quite the plot twist.
Also I cannot believe that a person like Hareta can become SO STRONG in only 2 Volumes. >=O And LOL at the Super Contest. XD

Ambellina
January 9th, 2009, 06:03 AM
I have both volumes. They are pretty good aside from the Poke spe. (that I prefer) it's very funny & I really recommend it to anyone looking for a fun read

Gars129
January 9th, 2009, 07:05 AM
Well, everything kind of beats the Best Of's, the storyline is all jumbled up... I've yet to read these, I almost bought them at a bookstore once. But I decided not to... I should buy them later! :P

i know what you mean. I was reading best of yellow and all of a sudden yellow has a mewtwo.

as for adventures, i like em, thought they do seem a bit rushed sometimes and mostly focused on team galactic, but they are good. the galactic butt joke is so funny.

"my B button" LOL

Netto Azure
January 9th, 2009, 10:37 AM
^ Oh yeah I remember that...LOL XD
Hareta: *Chomp*
=P But what dya guys think...about the epic phail when Hareta and Jun tried Super Contests?

Ambellina
January 10th, 2009, 12:41 PM
^ Oh yeah I remember that...LOL XD
Hareta: *Chomp*
=P But what dya guys think...about the epic phail when Hareta and Jun tried Super Contests?

Fail indeed. & poor Hareta didn't have any accessories at all anyway :/ (insert galatic butt jiggle)