PDA

View Full Version : The Fairy Of Christmas

Angela
December 22nd, 2008, 04:35 PM
Okay you can all imagine that I'm some sort of a Christmas fairy, and I give each one of you a Christmas wish, what would that be????

And what is your dream gift????

Tré
December 22nd, 2008, 04:42 PM
well i wish that i'm not gonna be a lazy person anymore..becuase i'm lazy..xD
and my dream gift is real friendship..xD

Ripper
December 22nd, 2008, 04:43 PM
I don't think my wish from you would be appropriate for these forums.

Yu_&_Rei
December 22nd, 2008, 04:44 PM
My Dream Gift would be a Dream House for my whole Family to enjoy.^^

.inLOVE
December 22nd, 2008, 06:06 PM
Someone to be my friend... and listen.

Shadowfaith
December 22nd, 2008, 06:13 PM
Kinda just want my Boyfriend back....

Gummy
December 22nd, 2008, 06:16 PM
My dream wish would be an awesome friend to spend Christmas with and play my multitude of games with. Or better yet, a cute girlfriend that can do all of that.

.inLOVE
December 22nd, 2008, 06:22 PM
^^ That's a nice wish, Gummy XD

Guillermo
December 22nd, 2008, 06:27 PM
Someone who wants to be with me, listen to what I say and take all the thoughts I have into opinion. Of course I would do the same for them.

Haza
December 22nd, 2008, 06:46 PM
I wish that I could really be Poisonous!

jasonresno
December 22nd, 2008, 08:25 PM
I've got an amazing girlfriend (soon to be fiance). I've got a good job. I've got a good family.

I don't have a good friend. I'd like to have one of those, please. A best friend I can share anything and everythign with. A best friend I WANT to share everything with.

Heartless33
December 22nd, 2008, 08:35 PM
My christmas wish is for me to be nicer. I'm not what you think I am I 'm a trouble maker thats always in trouble and to be honest a little boy asked me if he could have a toy and as guilty as I feel right now :( I smacked him in the face and I got pulled away to jail and I'll never forgive myself so I'm trying to start knew and I need help. :(

Candace
December 22nd, 2008, 08:35 PM
WORLD PEACE... no, but I would wish for a home make-over =D Have someone come and re-design my house

Gumball Watterson
December 22nd, 2008, 08:43 PM
My dream gift would be 1,000 more dream gifts

Maybe be around hot chicks, Hi tech PCs, a simple HTML book, maybe a score with hot chicks, Xbox 360, millions of dollars, weight and glasses lost, and that's about it.

Oh, did I mention a score with Myley Cyrus?? :D

Working Class Hero
December 22nd, 2008, 08:45 PM
A laptop is my dream gift...-steals all- :3

helix
December 22nd, 2008, 08:47 PM
Financial stability for my family, so we don't have to be so stressed out and worry anymore and we can have a secure future.

~Kavin~
December 22nd, 2008, 08:52 PM
Financial stability for my family, so we don't have to be so stressed out and worry anymore and we can have a secure future.

quoted for truth. Man would that be the life

Kura
December 22nd, 2008, 09:19 PM
If you were working for Disney's Feature Animation team, then I would ask for a wish from you, but I'm going to have to work for my dream myself.

Mariah Carey
December 22nd, 2008, 09:22 PM
I wish you would give my heart back.

Candy Christina
December 23rd, 2008, 06:23 AM
Hm...I'd wish for it to snow here on Christmas. Snow is pretty much non-existant here, so just one day of it would be pretty sweet. :)

Cassino
December 23rd, 2008, 08:11 AM
I don't have any ultimate dream or whatever, so I'll just say I want a number of my characters to be real.

I don't think my wish from you would be appropriate for these forums.
I c wut u did thar.

raven_emblem
December 23rd, 2008, 01:08 PM
my only dream is to meet the lead singer of tokio hotel

Black Ice
December 23rd, 2008, 01:13 PM
I would wish for a million more wishes.

Then I would make more wishes pertaining to cars, clothes, money, and girls.

♣Gawain♣
December 24th, 2008, 03:21 AM
I wish for more and more gifts...

And more wishes, that's wise.

ErickaVolt
December 24th, 2008, 06:53 AM
Okay you can all imagine that I'm some sort of a Christmas fairy, and I give each one of you a Christmas wish, what would that be????

A wish? I wish I can be God and turn you into a Santa Claus. xD [not to be mean.]

And what is your dream gift????

Its private. I better keep it to myself.

Arago
December 24th, 2008, 07:12 AM
Probably to take away that awkward feeling I had I read this thread

^ No. A lot of people I care about have lost their lives through the course of this year, and some aren't looking so good right now, either. My wish would have to be to bring each and every one of them back and take care of the others who don't look like they'll be alive for much longer. Aside from that, that's about it.