PDA

View Full Version : Question: Mod/Admin/Supporter-Specific Threads?

Cid
December 23rd, 2008, 03:19 AM
Sorry if this is a random, stupid and almost worthless question, but I wanted to ask if there are certain parts of the forum that normal members (non-mod/admin/supporter) are not allowed to post (or do anything else related, like answering questions in this sub-forum). I was curious about it because some threads only have posts of mods/admins/supporters, and I'm trying to avoid any bans in case I do not know.

processr
December 23rd, 2008, 03:33 AM
There will presumably be a staff-only forum for staff members, but you won't be able to see that unless you actually are a staff member. Otherwise, you should be okay to post unless the thread is for something like the approval of RPGs or similar.

Forever
December 23rd, 2008, 03:37 AM
Yeah we have our own forum too.

And supporters are just the same as members ('cept some extra stuff) so wherever you see supporters most, members can post.

Cid
December 23rd, 2008, 03:45 AM
There will presumably be a staff-only forum for staff members, but you won't be able to see that unless you actually are a staff member. Otherwise, you should be okay to post unless the thread is for something like the approval of RPGs or similar.
Yeah we have our own forum too.

And supporters are just the same as members ('cept some extra stuff) so wherever you see supporters most, members can post.
Thanks, that answered my question quite well.

Cherrim
December 23rd, 2008, 05:11 AM
If you can see the forum, you can post in threads there. Any forum that you don't have permissions for is automatically hidden from you, so no worries.