PDA

View Full Version : Official "I can't load PC" thread

aRedMoon
August 31st, 2004, 09:49 AM
For discussion of the latest PC bug, where people are getting 404s (Page cannot be found) errors.

Post here if you have a solution besides Refresh, refresh, and more refresh. =/

Inuyasha
August 31st, 2004, 09:12 PM
For discussion of the latest PC bug, where people are getting 404s (Page cannot be found) errors.

Post here if you have a solution besides Refresh, refresh, and more refresh. =/

Thats basically all I know... it's been happening a lot lately too... any idea why?

Flygon trainer
August 31st, 2004, 10:05 PM
Sometimes switching to a different browser works, if AOL can't find it and refresh doesn't work I'll use Internet Explorer until I get a server error. then it's back to AOL :P

Sparks_67
August 31st, 2004, 10:47 PM
Ive found creating more URL address to this site. So basically if one dont work try some others. I have 4 and it works you should try it.

Takuyas_Angel
September 3rd, 2004, 09:38 PM
fire fox sometimes works really good for it too i havent had alot of problems getting on PC using it

pichugirl
September 4th, 2004, 03:43 AM
Um hello? Helloooo is anybody there?

Pincushion
September 4th, 2004, 03:54 AM
I just refresh when it says that, Normaly only once or twice, but a good way is clicking out of pokecommunity 404 page then load it up again, that normaly works, but refresh is so much easyer!

Kairi
September 4th, 2004, 04:53 AM
Seems to me if you just try again like, 5 minutes later you should get on. @_@;

Geometric-sama
September 4th, 2004, 05:14 AM
Out of interest, in terms of a different not-being-able-to-load-PC, did we ever have any luck with getting an alternate URL to access PC from? Steve did give me the iC test URL but it doesn't work anymore...