PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero: On Tour

Mitchman
December 24th, 2008, 10:36 AM
:D Guess what game i got thats blocked me from logging in the past 2 hours. Yes the on in the title. My god i love it. Im starting to get the hang of it and all. But man strumming really adds reality and the way you do the whammy is sweet. Also hmm 4 diifficulties 25 songs and 2 modes= 200 songs to beat. 100 to beat twice to be presice. Anyway im in love with it. Is there a second one coming with a bit more stronger song list? Also its the one reason the DSi is stupid.

Haza
December 24th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Arent there two on the DS. My brother got me one for christmas and it had a different title and said it can get songs from the other one.

Mitchman
December 24th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Yeah just checked on gamespot and there is on tour decades. Not released here yet but hey i love it.

Haza
December 24th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Yeah thats the one. Do you think the songs will be able to be transfered via wifi? hope so.

Nuke
December 24th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Yeah thats the one. Do you think the songs will be able to be transfered via wifi? hope so.

If you have two DS's then you can put songs from one game on the other one but only until you stop connecting.

Thats as far as I know.

Guitar Hero is one of my favourite series of games but I havent bought either on tour game yet it hasnt looked worth it.

If I get one I'll get Decades though, much better song list.

Mitchman
December 24th, 2008, 02:00 PM
Oh yes the song list is much better. I mean maroon five and ozzy on a same song list? WTF. No wait i think its the fact that all star is in there with an ozzy classic. Yes thats what im heting about it.

Spinor
December 26th, 2008, 10:29 PM
I have on tour Decades. And I must say, It's pretty good, but the song list ain't long. About 20-30 and basta :/.

I just completed Lead Guitar Career on Hard. I just need Rhythm/Bass and Battle. But considering the difficulty, it is very good.

Eon-Rider
December 26th, 2008, 10:42 PM
The name of a third Guitar Hero DS game has been leaked. It's called Guitar Hero Modern Hits.

moments.
December 26th, 2008, 11:24 PM
Oh my cousin has that game and he loved it. But I had trouble playing it because I have smaller hands and short fingers I couldn't reach all the notes properly quickly and ended up accidentally puling the cartridge out...

Mitchman
December 27th, 2008, 02:55 AM
Modern hits? Please god no more junk. Hopefully by modern hits they mean ttfatf and my apocalypse to be in there. Anyway the game is addicting and very pleasingly hard. I mean you get used to it and you will start to be able to do some crazy moves. Too bad i cant as my pinkie and 4th finger are oddly connected on the right hand and i cant do yellow green without pressing red.

Zet
December 27th, 2008, 03:38 AM
I really see Guitar Hero dying after making soo many, it just seems pointless to be making more, though hopefully World Tour isn't as worse as the other Guitar Hero games

Mitchman
December 27th, 2008, 09:03 AM
On tour not world tour. the ds one. I hope that the fumble factor gets fixed and that sooner or later it becomes more fun/

Cherrim
December 27th, 2008, 09:28 AM
My brother got On Tour in August. I played through it and... didn't really like it. :/ The whole thing is incredibly awkward--it was really hard to hold it and sometimes the tool would slip out slightly and I'd have to restart... I dunno. I didn't mind playing it all that much but I'm so, so glad I wasn't the one who spent any money on it. :/

Morkula
December 27th, 2008, 08:34 PM
I was kinda interested in getting On Tour when it was $30 on Black Friday, but I'd heard so many complaints about the grip being awkward and uncomfortable that I decided to pass. I suck at GH anyway, so... XD

Mitchman
December 28th, 2008, 12:04 AM
Well yeah i have medium sized hands and its a bit awkward and slippery at some times but i get used to it. I also suck at guitar hero but im perfectly fine on the ds one. Except wen it comes to the ozzy song on medium. GAH!

St. Anger
December 28th, 2008, 04:53 PM
I have both. Beat both on Expert, except for Satch Boogie, a bonus song on Decades. Damn, thats hard.

A very good game.
I give it 9/10