PDA

View Full Version : The Yugi and Joey fan club (Yu-Gi-Oh)

Pages : [1] 2

Stevo-kun
August 31st, 2004, 01:03 PM
Ok this club is for you Yugi and Joey fans personally i like both because Joey is the comedy and Yugi is the more serious

1st one to reply is the Co-Owner of the club and i also need a banner maker

Thanks alot

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
August 31st, 2004, 01:05 PM
I really like Joey, He's my ultimate favorite. I'd love to join! :D

Stevo-kun
August 31st, 2004, 01:12 PM
Ok Pogiforce buddy your the new Co-Owner :)

Pokemon_Veteran - Founder/Owner
Pogiforce-14 - Co-Owner
RAYQVASA - 2nd Co-Owner
Pokechick - Banner Maker and member ofcourse
Manhatten momma - Member
RocknRoller 78 - Member
Kenshin11212 - Member
Pichugirl - Member
Houndoomofdarkness - Member
Arigeitsu - Member
Totodile - Member
Elite Four Lance - Member

Pokemon_Veteran

RAYQVASA
September 2nd, 2004, 06:22 AM
I Want To Join Too....i Like Joy A Lot.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can I Join????

Stevo-kun
September 2nd, 2004, 06:25 AM
Yeah ok your the 2nd Co-Owner ok

Just put

2nd Owner of the Yugi and Joey fan club in your sig

Pokemon_Veteran

pokechick63
September 2nd, 2004, 10:43 AM
can i be the 3rd co-owner? or the banner maker. whichever one is fine with me. Go Joey! oh yeah my friend manhattan_momma112 wants to join also. She says go joey!

Stevo-kun
September 2nd, 2004, 12:24 PM
Ok Pokechick your the banner maker of the club and tel manhatten momma she is a member ok :)

Pokemon_Veteran

RocknRoller78
September 2nd, 2004, 03:27 PM
Can I Be Last Co Owner Its Fine If I Cant

Pogiforce-14
September 2nd, 2004, 03:40 PM
It's doesnt' seem necessary to have so many co-owners inmy opinion. one or two at most.:\ But you can still be a member.

Anyway, I think we should get started talking about Yugi and Joey. After all, that's what this club is about! :D

Stevo-kun
September 2nd, 2004, 04:01 PM
Yeah hes right you can be a member but if you can make banners then you can be the banner maker ok

So start of the convo Pogiforce

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 2nd, 2004, 07:43 PM
Well I think we should start with a poll. Of the two people this fan club is about, which do you like more, and why?

Stevo-kun
September 2nd, 2004, 11:20 PM
Well that is a really hard question cus i like both characters but id have to say Joey because he makes me laugh and i like to laugh its just the way he starts to go crazy when Seto Kaiba is around that makes me laugh :laugh:

Pokemon_Veteran

RocknRoller78
September 3rd, 2004, 04:44 AM
its Joey in the episode gets traped in that virtual reality game (in the first series) he dresses up as a caveman

pokechick63
September 3rd, 2004, 05:36 AM
i like joey. i made a banner for people who like joey. does anyone wanna make a yugi banner?

Stevo-kun
September 3rd, 2004, 05:51 AM
Hey Pokechick it looks good but cud you pm me the original sized one please thanks alot :)

Ok here is the next thing well talk about

What do you think is the funniest thing Joey has ever done

Roxas
September 3rd, 2004, 06:10 AM
I like Joey and Yugi! Joey's cool when he starts doing funny stuff. But when he gets serious, he's even cooler! I like Yugi, cause he's way cooler! He uses awesome cards and uses awesome combos!

So...i guess that means i'm joining XD

RocknRoller78
September 3rd, 2004, 06:10 AM
in one of the episodes i watched joey had to dress like a dog unless yugi won a duel

Stevo-kun
September 3rd, 2004, 06:19 AM
Ok Kennshin your in the Club XD and Rock n Roller that episode you said was one of the funniest episodes i ever saw and especially when he had to bark and do doggy stuff i split my sides laughing XD :)

Pokemon_Veteran

RocknRoller78
September 3rd, 2004, 06:39 AM
hey who saw the yugioh movie and what cards did you get

pichugirl
September 3rd, 2004, 11:47 AM
Can I be a member????Pleeeeeaaaasssseeee!!!!!!

pichugirl
September 3rd, 2004, 11:54 AM
Helloooooo. Is any body here?

Stevo-kun
September 3rd, 2004, 11:58 AM
Sure u can just put it in your sig that you are a member ok :)

Pokemon_Veteran

RocknRoller78
September 3rd, 2004, 02:55 PM
so anybody see the yugioh movie

Pogiforce-14
September 3rd, 2004, 03:06 PM
I saw it, and I have all the promoes. I actually made a topic about teh movie promoes under other cards and put up scans of teh four cards you can get with the movie, if you want to see them. I loved that movie

"I may not be teh king of games, but I'm the... uh.. I'm the godfather of games, kapeesh?"

RocknRoller78
September 3rd, 2004, 03:15 PM
i got two of bthe magician guys

Stevo-kun
September 3rd, 2004, 03:52 PM
So the movie is good oh man i wish i cud see it :(

So wot you guys wanna talk about next

Pokemon_Veteran

RocknRoller78
September 3rd, 2004, 03:58 PM
oh man is it good the pyramid of light is kinda scary

Stevo-kun
September 3rd, 2004, 04:21 PM
So wots the next thing were gonna talk about in this club someone pick a new subject :)

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 3rd, 2004, 04:22 PM
Sorcerer of Dark Magic. Good card if you can get him on teh feild. An optional Jinzo, something that requires two different cards if Jinzo is what you're using.

Stevo-kun
September 3rd, 2004, 04:33 PM
Ok here is the new subject what are your top 10 fave cards not including promos

mine are

1. Magician of Black Chaos
2. Black Luster Soldier
3. Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
4. Dark MAgician
5. Dark Magician Girl
6. Blue Eyes White Dragon
7. Red Eyes Black Dragon
8. Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon
9. Abnoxious Celtic Gaurdian
10. Gaia The Dragon Champion

i hope ive spelt the last one right and i hope they are all actual cards cus i cant remember can someone please tell me if they are
Any way what are your top 10?

Pokemon_Veteran

RocknRoller78
September 3rd, 2004, 05:20 PM
hey those are good i give it a 7/10

Stevo-kun
September 3rd, 2004, 05:31 PM
So R'n'R what is your top ten and did i get all the names right :)

Pokemon_Veteran

RocknRoller78
September 4th, 2004, 03:14 AM
MINE ARE
1.RYU RAN
2.RELIQUISHED
3.GIA THE FIRCE KNIGHT
4.jINZO
5.dEEP SEA WORIOR
6.CELTIC GURDIAN
7.FLAME SWORDSMAN
8.HARPIES BROTHOR
9.bLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON
10.RED EYES

Stevo-kun
September 4th, 2004, 12:55 PM
I give them 7/10 pretty good

so what yall wanna talk about next and Pogiforce still has to give us his top 10 XD :)

Pokemon_Veteran

RocknRoller78
September 4th, 2004, 01:01 PM
PV where did youb get the colored letters

Stevo-kun
September 6th, 2004, 04:07 AM
Ok guys here is a banner you can put in your sig if you want to for the club and Pokechich send me the original sized one via PM thnak you

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/KidChaoz/Yugi.png

Banner thanks to RAYQVASA

Pokemon_Veteran

houndoomofdarkness
September 6th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Ok pokemon_veteran ill join buddy....k...my favorite card is Magician of black chaos...^_^

Stevo-kun
September 6th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Sure you can join buddy and upload the banner into Photobucket if you want so that you can use it in you sig :)

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 7th, 2004, 12:20 PM
I've been on grounding and have been doing a lot of sneaking jsut to get thigns done up here over the last few days, so i never really had time to post my top ten favorite cards. Here they are however, in no real assemblance of order. Top ten mosnters, then magic, then trap.

My top ten favorite monsters
1. Dark Magician of Chaos
2. Chaos Sorcerer
3. Skilled Dark Magician
4. Gemini Elf
5. Dark Magician
6. Magician of Faith
7. Insect Princess
8. Prickle Fairy
9. Man Eater Bug
10. Jinzo

Top Ten favorite magics
1. Pot of Greed
2. Graceful Charity
3. Dark Magic Attack
4. Diffusion Wave Motion
5. Tribute to the Doomed
6. Dark Hole
7. Monster Reborn
8. Tribute Doll
9. Soul Exchange
10. Card Destruction

Top Ten favorite Traps
1.Magic Cylinder
2. Ring of Destruction
3. Trap of Board Eraser
4. DNA Surgery
5. Bottomless Trap Hole
6. Forced Requisition
7. Waboku
8. Negate Attack
9. Lightforce Sword
10. Wall of Revealing Light

I know there are some better cards out there, but I jsut enjoy these ones more, as these are all cards I own.

Stevo-kun
September 7th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Cool card i give the mosters 8/10 traps 7/10 and the magic 10/10

ok here is my fave trap and magic cards

Magic
1. Polomerization
2. Diffusion
3. Monster Reborn
4. Change of Heart
5. Pot of greed
6. Tribute to the doomed
7. Graceful Charity
8. Harpies Feather Duster - i think thats a magic card
9. Card Destruction
10. Swords of Revealing Light

Trap
1. Mirror Force
2. Magic Jammer
3. Negate Attack
4. Ring of Destruction
6. Magic Cylinder

i cant remember my other ones and if ive put some of them in the wrong type please tell me and what it that card that switches attack and defense points around

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 7th, 2004, 02:14 PM
I forgot Feather Duster and Change of Heart. I need to modify my list. :\

ANd I think you mean Polomerization nad Swords of revealing light is a magic card.

Stevo-kun
September 7th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Ok thanks for telling me that dude and is there any chance you could get me a list of the cards it doesn't matter if you cant cus i just need reminding of the names

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 8th, 2004, 02:25 AM
Whcih cards in particular? I can't really find lists of them all, butI can probablygt you some of them.

Stevo-kun
September 8th, 2004, 05:31 AM
Dude could you find lists of trap cards cus that would be Helpful

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 8th, 2004, 11:47 AM
I'm afraid they don't do listings like that. i could find set listings for you, but that si the only way cards are listed, unless it's teh ban list or teh limited list.

Wally42
September 8th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Can I join the Yugi and Joey Fan Club?

Stevo-kun
September 8th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Yeah sure you can join just put in your sig that you are in the club ok

Pokemon_Veteran

RAYQVASA
September 9th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Ok!heres My Top 10 Monsters:
1)dark Magician Girl
2)dark Magician
3)red-eyes Black Dragon
4)hyozanryu
5)metal Dragon
6)flame Cerebrus
7)cyber Saurus
8)wingweaver
9)empress Judge
10)prevent Rat

And Top 10 Magic Cards:
1)soul Release
2)monster Reborn
3)toon World
4)electro-whip
5)de-spell
6)beast Fangs
7)umi
8)dark Hole
9)ookazi
10)gravekeeper's Servant

Stevo-kun
September 10th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Hey they are cool i give them both 8/10 and wally you can join the club and can someone please make a coverstion about one of the characters or something

thanks alot

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 10th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Well, in the manga Ther was this one abgout yugi and Digital pets. It seemed to emphasize the point in the previous story about the friendship between Yugi and joey giving Yami yugi the strength he needs to appear.

Stevo-kun
September 12th, 2004, 06:06 AM
So you think that Joey gives Yugi the strength he needs to bring out Yami Yugi so its abit like the bond of their freindship towards eachother help both of them out in their toughest duels and i think it does too.

Pokemon_Veteran

RAYQVASA
September 12th, 2004, 11:05 PM
Which card do you like most from yugis deck?I like Dark magician girl and Soul release.What about you guys?

Stevo-kun
September 13th, 2004, 06:12 AM
I like Swords of revealing light and Magician of Black Chaos

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 13th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Dark Magician of Chaos, he's called in real life. But my favorite is Diffusion Wave-Motion. I ahve that card, and it's jsut so sweet, how that thing works! :D At the sacrifice of 1000 life points, you may have a level seven or higher spellcaster attack all your opponents monsters at once. If the monster is destroyed and has an effect, it's negated. Only teh level seven or higher spellcaster may attack that turn.

Stevo-kun
September 13th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Hey that card sounds awesome but do you have some fave cards that Yugi uses in the Anime/Manga im not sure which one it is i think its Anime though

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 13th, 2004, 05:54 PM
He has used Diffusion Wave motion before, on Kaiba. He played Defusion on Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, then used Diffusion Wave Motion on his Dark Paladin to kill all three blue eyes, finishing Kaiba off.

Stevo-kun
September 13th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Oh yeah i remember that duel between them it was Awsome when he split all three and then destroyed them.

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 13th, 2004, 06:13 PM
And I was totally wigging out when he played DIffusion Wave motion. :D one of my friends were with me when it happened, and I kept shouting "That's my card! That's my card! They guys at the store called it a useless secret rare, but Yugi showed them! HA!" :D

Stevo-kun
September 13th, 2004, 06:18 PM
I would of aswell but i aint got any cards :( but ill be getting some soon :) and which one of Joey's cards is your fave

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 13th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Jinzo of course. Something about Jinzo just seems to scream Joey now, plus he's such a mean little booger. ;) of course, I already own teh joey tin jinzo, and I intend on getting the jeoy tin insect queen, which Ibelieve has jsut come out around here. I run an insect deck too, so insect queen would fit in there perfectly with the insect princess.

Stevo-kun
September 13th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Well Jinzo is one of my Faves too along with Flame Swordsman

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
September 13th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Can I join? I like Yugi and I love Joey ^^

Stevo-kun
September 13th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Yeah sur you can and if you want put the banner in your sig or just put that you are a member in your sig

WELCOME OUR NEWEST MEMBER TOTODILE

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
September 13th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Thanks! I put it in my sig. =)

Stevo-kun
September 13th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Ok now tell me what do you like best about the two characters.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
September 13th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Well I think Joey is funny and cute.
And Yugi is cool and sweet.

Stevo-kun
September 13th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Yeah i think Joey is funny aswell and that is good cus it would be abit too serious without him and that would make it boring.

I like Yugi cus of his alter-ego Yami because he looks cool.

So what are you fave cards that both of them use

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
September 13th, 2004, 07:45 PM
I cant remember their cards XD. Sorry but I like the Duels. I just dont remember all the mosters. Except the Blue Eyes White Dragon.

Stevo-kun
September 13th, 2004, 07:50 PM
Its ok i Like the Dark Magician and the Flame Swordsman and thats only a couple you got a questionyou wanna ask me

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
September 13th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Not right now but one of the other reasons I like Yugi is because Yami is cool too.

Stevo-kun
September 13th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Yeah your right there he is well cool

Pokemon_Veteran

RAYQVASA
September 14th, 2004, 09:26 AM
my fav yugis card is dark magician girl (cus she is beauty and other things)and my fav card that joey uses is red-eyes black dragon cus i like dragon type cards.....

Stevo-kun
September 14th, 2004, 09:58 AM
Yeah ok but one thing Joey gave his Red Eyes Black Dragon to Yugi

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Well Jinzo is one of my Faves too along with Flame Swordsman

Pokemon_Veteran

OMG, woudl you believe that in the first pack I got, I got a Super Rare First Edition Flame Swordsman?:D I was so psyched, and he became one of my most precious cards, despite his lack of usefulness.

Stevo-kun
September 14th, 2004, 02:28 PM
OMG, woudl you believe that in the first pack I got, I got a Super Rare First Edition Flame Swordsman? I was so psyched, and he became one of my most precious cards, despite his lack of usefulness.

Oh my god thats lucky man i hope im as lucky when i get some.

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Hopefully you'll get luckier. :\ In terms of game play, FLameswordsman is pretty sucky. Being a fusion, and only 1800 attack, that guy really isn't worth the toruble. ;\

Stevo-kun
September 14th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Yeah i hope i do but one card i want is definately Dark MAgician but you probably get it in the Yugi deck if they are still out

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 02:38 PM
they always sell Dark Magician, and yes they do sell the yugi decks. I actually ahve three different versions of Dark Magician. The Tin one, the oringal starter deck on, and the evolution starter deck one. Actually, that last one I need to find. It's in mymountain of cards somewhere. :\

Stevo-kun
September 14th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Yeah so what is the difference betwwen these cards and do you remember that Dark Magician that guy used against Yugi i cant remember who but is that a different card or is it exactly the same card as Yugi has

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 02:50 PM
you mean Arkana's Dark Magician? That is a special alternate art Dark Magician,which Currently isn't out yet. Teh difference in the three DMs I have is that the orginal yugi deck one, wchih I have two of, is an ultra rare with different art than the other two, the one from the tin is marked like a scret rare, and the one form the new Yugi Deck is a Super Rare.

Stevo-kun
September 14th, 2004, 02:54 PM
Oh thats cool and im wondering do you get holo Yu-Gi-Oh cards like you do with Pokemon but i thought the Dark Magician would be a Super rare card and does the Yugi set have the Dark Magician girl in it aswell or is it the first ever deck he had the one with Exodia The Forbidden One in it

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 03:12 PM
you do not get Exoida nor Dark Magician Girl in any of teh yugi Precons. Those cards are jsut too powerful. If you want them, you'll have to look for them. :\ and the rarity system is marked by how holograhpic the card is. If there is no shien on teh card, it's a common. If it has a silver name, it's a rare. if it has a holographic picture, it's a super rare. If it has a gold name and a holo picture, it's an ultra rare. If it has rainbow holo name, and a holographic picture with holo lines going dioagonally through the picture, it's a secret rare. If the holo lines go in a criss cross pattern, it's a video game promo.

Stevo-kun
September 14th, 2004, 03:31 PM
So is the Dark Magician a Holo card and is that the only holo card you get in the starter deck

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Dark magician ranges from Super rare to Secret Rare, depending on where you get him, so yes, he's holo. In teh original starter deck, he also came with two super rares. Card Destruction and Soul Exchange. In the newer deck, he came with an ultra rare and another super rare. Black Luster Soldier (ultra rare) and Black Luster Ritual (Super Rare).

Stevo-kun
September 14th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Ill more than likely get the new one then cus Black Luster Soldier is a cool card and do you get Dark Magician Girl in any Yugi Deck and one more thing do you get 3 Blue Eyes White Dragons in the Kaiba deck or do you only get one

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 04:59 PM
You only get one blue eyes white dragon to any kaiba deck, and I already said you don't get Dark Magician Girl to the decks. You ahve to get her out of Booster Packs. :\

Stevo-kun
September 14th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Ok and that stinks that you only get 1 Blue-Eyes White Dragon cus then it aint really Kaiba's deck and it probably cus its a rare card.

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Not really. :\ Anyone who pays teh game has Blue eyes. inf act, anyone with skill usually doesn't use him. I myself have three kaiba Deck Blue eyes, plus one shonen jump special Blue Eyes.

Stevo-kun
September 14th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Yeah but Blue-Eyes and Dark Magician are probably two of the most powerful non fusion monsters but they both need two sacrifices in order to summon them

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 05:29 PM
I can name some that are easily stronger. :\Dark magician of Chaos, Gaurdian Angel Joan, Chaos Emperor Dragon, Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Beginning, jinzo, Summoned Skull, Dark Ruler ha Des. These are jsut to name a few. Although attack point wise few of them match BEWD, they're effects more than make up for it. No one tributes much fro straight up attack power anymore. That's too easy to kill. :\

Stevo-kun
September 14th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Yeah i suppose your right but i though Dark Magician of Chaos was a fusion monster

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 05:38 PM
He isn't. he's an 8 star monster, 2800 attack, 2500 defense, when he is normal summoned, slip summoned, or special summoned successfully, you may take a magic card from your graveyard and add it to your hand. Any monster he destroys as a result of battle is removed fromplay. If at any point he is destroyed or removed from the feild, he is removed from play.

Stevo-kun
September 14th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Oh cool i never knew that. So its every monster above 8 stars is a fusion monster or not you can see ive only been watching Yu-Gi-Oh and not playing the card game and the only Monsters above 8 starts that aint fusions are Probably Slipher, Winged Dragon of Ra and ive forgot the name of the other one

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 05:55 PM
No, fusions aren't liek that at all. A fusion monster is a purple card taht you summon by paying two fusion viable fusion material monsters from the hand or feild alond with polymerization, or through the use of teh fusion gate. These mosnters range from level eight all teh way down to even level 1. For example. Flame swordsman is a level 4 fusion.If I play polymerization, then sacrifice a Flame manipulator and a Masaki the Legendary Swordsman, thenI amy summon Flame Swordsman from the fusion deck to the feild.

Stevo-kun
September 14th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Oh yeah and your teaching me well thanks and ofcourse you have to summon three Blue-Eyes White Dragons and then play Pulmerization in order to summon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and do you have that card

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 12:28 PM
Ultimate dragon currently does not exist as a card. And the blue eyes do not have to be on teh feild. You can send them from your hand as well.

Stevo-kun
September 15th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Oh man why aint that a card yet man and oh yeah ofcourse i remember now you just have to have them in your hand and could you tell me the strongest Dragon card you can get.

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Strongest dragon taht currently exists is Chaos Emperor Dragon, Envoy of the End. And that guy is a pain in the butt to go up against. Remove one light and one dark monster in your graveyard from play to special summon him to the feild. his attack is 3000 and his defense is 2500 at any point during your turn or your opponents turn, you may activate his effect, which destroys every card on the feild and in both player's hands. Then, your opponent takes 300 life points of direct damage for each card destroyed in this way. He's a secret rare from Invasion of Chaos.

Stevo-kun
September 15th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Ok so his stats are the same as the Blu-Eyes White Dragon cus he has 3000 attack and 2500 defense but is the other Dragon harder to get rid of.

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 01:41 PM
The other dragon is meaner. Teh average hand is about three to four cards. Then there are the cards that are face down on the feild. Then there are the mosnters cards, including CED. so on average, that effect can do over 5000 points of direct life point damage.

Stevo-kun
September 15th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Wow that is mean and i suppose you could put sogen in play to power them up atleast i think it is sogen.

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Sogen wouldn't matter, because the attack strength isn't waht does teh damage. :\

Stevo-kun
September 15th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Oh but it is Sogen that powers up Dragon's aint it

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 02:56 PM
No, Sogen power up Warriors and Beast-Warriors. Mountain is what Powers up Dragons. :\

Stevo-kun
September 15th, 2004, 03:10 PM
O yeah sorry i got mixed up so what is your fave warrior card

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 03:15 PM
My favorite warrior.... hmmm..... i used to be a bit fond of Kojikoki, but I think I don't really have a favorite warrior anymore. :\

By the way, did you ask that person about making a banner for the kaijudo master's club?

Stevo-kun
September 15th, 2004, 03:18 PM
mmm yeah I suppose but mine would be flame swordsman if he is a warrior but im a Dragon type really but do you have a fave water creature cus i like the Legenday Fisherman. If that aint his full name i've forgot the rest

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 03:27 PM
If you mean water as in term of attribute instead of type, my favorite is Gagagigo.

Stevo-kun
September 15th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Yeah that's what I meant and I like that card because it was given to Joey but maybe that will change once i get my own cards.

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 04:36 PM
My favorite Insect is Currently insect Princess, and Once I get Insect Queen, I'll be adding that to my Insect deck.

Stevo-kun
September 15th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Yeah is the Insect Queen the one that gives birth to a basic insect every turn.

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 05:10 PM
What happens is it gets attack strength for every insect on the feild, and for every insect she kills you may put an insect token on your side of the feild in attack position.The downside to this is that these token have no attack strength and are easy prey for opponent attacks unless you ahve a way to defend them. :\

Stevo-kun
September 15th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Yeah that's true and if you can't defend them you could lose alot of LP.

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Which is why the best thing to do is to use either DNa suergery or Parasite Paracide to make your opponent's mosnters insects, then activate insect barrier. That is a card I don't ahve in my deck though because it was just too situational.

Stevo-kun
September 15th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Man how long you been playin the game cus you know alot about it XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Since it first came out, but there are people who know a lot more than me. :\ There is this one guy in my school who knows a great deal more ebout card stats, and he doesn'te ven play anymore.

Stevo-kun
September 15th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Oh, but your probably the person who knows the most about it in PC.

Pokemon_Veteran

RocknRoller78
September 16th, 2004, 03:01 AM
Im Back sory guys for not posting but i was busy doing other stuff like getting paired

Stevo-kun
September 16th, 2004, 11:46 AM
It's ok R'n'R. We are talking about the game in general at the moment.

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 16th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Which we realy shouldn't be doing. :\

Stevo-kun
September 16th, 2004, 12:20 PM
Ok, I know we shouldn't but we started and couldn't stop. So back on subject, has anyone got a question about one of the characters or can someone start a convo about one of them.

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 16th, 2004, 02:40 PM
well, I like how Joey finally has a destiny. In the commercials for the new season, they say that three chosen warriors of destiny will awaken the dragons, and Joey happens to be one of them. I always said: He's teh friend to the pharoah, the one without whom Yugi probably wouldn't ahve solved teh millenium puzzle in teh first place, the only one who was able to resist Millenium magic and avoid being sent to the shadow realm after losing a duel, I always said he ahd a destiny. I also said he was deserving of a millenium item of his own, but that probably won't happen. ;)

Stevo-kun
September 16th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Yeah I agree that Joey should be a chosen one too but do you think he will get serious if he does and I hope he doesn't because the comedy he put's into the show.

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 16th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Nah. He'll take it teh way Ash took it when he found out he was a chosen one. "Well right now I wish my mom had named me Bob instead of Ash." :D

Stevo-kun
September 16th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Lol why because atleast you know you've got a name of a popular Anime character. Also I hope he doesn't get serious cus it would ruin the show and he's the main reason I watch it because if he wasn't in it the show would probably be too serious and that's why the Japanese are geniuses because they make their shows with abit of comedy and seriousness.

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 16th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Americans are the ones who made Joey funny. :\ According to the Manga, Joey really wasn't that funny originally. He was just a tough guy who grew up on the wrong side of teh tracks. :\

Stevo-kun
September 16th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Oh really, atleast they did that and I don't care who did cus it was a good idea. Could I ask you one thing.

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 16th, 2004, 04:17 PM
what? I'm listening. Ask away. :\

Stevo-kun
September 16th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Ok it's not about the subject. Ok here goes.

How do you think I'm running the club in general andf how do you rate it as a whole?

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 16th, 2004, 04:36 PM
The club has been farely intertaining. The banner is excellent, and you vie for good conversation topics. The only things that I find wrong is your lack of knowledge about teh card game, which is an important part of the YuGiOh franchise. :\

Stevo-kun
September 16th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Yeah I know I don't know much about the cards yet :( and Im sorry. Back on subject could we carry on with the conve please.

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 16th, 2004, 04:47 PM
well, we wre talking bout Joey's destiny. i've already said my part. :\

Stevo-kun
September 16th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Ok we'll start to talk about Yugi go on start off the convo please :)

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 16th, 2004, 05:49 PM
I'm really more of a Joey person than a Yugi person.:\

Stevo-kun
September 16th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Ok you got anything else you wanna talk about in relation to Joey.

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 17th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Well, did you know his dad is a drunk and that he sued to run with a gang before he met Yugi?

Stevo-kun
September 17th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Yeah I think I did because the gang part was shown in a flashback I think.

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 17th, 2004, 03:29 PM
NO, that was a school bully. :\

Stevo-kun
September 17th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Well when I saw that flashback I kinda figured out that he had a bad background.

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 21st, 2004, 01:46 PM
That is why I respect Joey more tha any other character. He didn't have a multi billion dollar inheritance, he had no tie in with egypt and has no card shop to his name that he can get some cards from, but he can still duel with the best of them and even resist shadow magic without the aid of a millenium item.

Stevo-kun
September 21st, 2004, 04:17 PM
Yeah your right, he also changed his attitude from a bully to the best freind of the person he was bullying and that isn't the usual thing for a bully to do. He also resisted shadow magic ehich is hard for a person if they don't have a millenium item like Yugi and he cares for all his friends equally and he really cares alot for his little sister and that is very repectfull in my eyes.

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14
September 21st, 2004, 04:47 PM
ANd that is a lot of ands for one sentence. :D

Stevo-kun
September 21st, 2004, 04:55 PM
Is it ok now.

Now lets continue the conve XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Arigeitsu159
September 21st, 2004, 08:36 PM
I'm interested in joining this club. Yu-Gi-Oh is my favorite show next to Pokemon after all. :)

Stevo-kun
September 25th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Yeah sure you can join *goes and add new member to list*

Ok here is a general question

Why do you think Joey is the most important friend Yugi?

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 4th, 2004, 09:20 AM
PV we could post pics here too. I have a few of Joey and I need to ask Sammi(nayana_1120) about this one site that has tons of them. I lost the url XD.

Stevo-kun
October 4th, 2004, 09:24 AM
Ok kool you wanna join XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 4th, 2004, 09:26 AM
I thought I already did? I have a thing for Joey XD

Stevo-kun
October 4th, 2004, 09:54 AM
Oh ok XD. *check members list*.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/Yugi036.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 4th, 2004, 09:57 AM
XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/angela75nov/yugioh/Jou_ep_34_crys.jpg
Joey is too funny! XD

Stevo-kun
October 4th, 2004, 09:59 AM
Yeah he's like Brock in Pokemon but without the gaga XD.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/image_00j.jpg

Chibi Joey XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 4th, 2004, 10:01 AM
Yeah and he is hot unlike poor Brock XD.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/angela75nov/yugioh/Jou_ep_34_grrs.jpg

Stevo-kun
October 4th, 2004, 08:35 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/joey3.jpg

XD

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 4th, 2004, 08:48 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/angela75nov/yugioh/joey68.jpg

Stevo-kun
October 4th, 2004, 09:00 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/ggyhg.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 4th, 2004, 09:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/angela75nov/yugioh/Funny52.jpg

Stevo-kun
October 4th, 2004, 10:18 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/joey_wheeler.gif

My 2,300th post and it is in my club WOW XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

RAYQVASA
October 5th, 2004, 01:26 AM
Yeah i can post a lot of pictures here!
Ok Here are some of my pictures with Joey.I'm a picture collector so you can understand that i have more!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/rayqvasa/YUGIOH%20PICTURES/46.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/rayqvasa/YUGIOH%20PICTURES/Jou_Ep58_whydidntyoutellmethatbefores.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/rayqvasa/YUGIOH%20PICTURES/ep90-30.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/rayqvasa/YUGIOH%20PICTURES/Jou_ep66_TUwbubbliess.jpg

Stevo-kun
October 5th, 2004, 07:35 AM
Thanks RAY.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 5th, 2004, 08:03 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/angela75nov/yugioh/joey95.jpg

RAYQVASA
October 5th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Here are more!Can i post some with Yugi too?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/rayqvasa/YUGIOH%20PICTURES/ep86-068.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/rayqvasa/YUGIOH%20PICTURES/joey.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/rayqvasa/YUGIOH%20PICTURES/Jou_Ep58_revedandglowins.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/rayqvasa/YUGIOH%20PICTURES/Jou_ep68_dorktwirls.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/rayqvasa/YUGIOH%20PICTURES/jou02.jpg

Stevo-kun
October 5th, 2004, 11:51 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/emily6t.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 5th, 2004, 11:54 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/angela75nov/yugioh/yugioh-ep90screen31.jpg

Stevo-kun
October 5th, 2004, 12:27 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/YuGiOh231.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 5th, 2004, 12:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/angela75nov/yugioh/joey68.jpg

Stevo-kun
October 6th, 2004, 04:13 AM
Ok has anyone got a question to ask about Joey XD.

Oh yeah Toto I can't see the pic XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 6th, 2004, 04:26 AM
Yeah I think photobucket is down or at least some of my photobuckets. Others are working just fine XD

Stevo-kun
October 6th, 2004, 04:41 AM
XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/yugiohjoeybox.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 6th, 2004, 04:46 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/satoshotikun/yugioh/Yuugi_ep41_makingfaces.jpg

Stevo-kun
October 6th, 2004, 05:14 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/Yu-Gi-Oh/Joey/Jou_ep55_awyeahCUs.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 6th, 2004, 05:27 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/satoshotikun/yugioh/YYuugi_ep40_welcometothelabrynths.jpg

Stevo-kun
October 6th, 2004, 07:03 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/Yu-Gi-Oh/Joey/jou_ep46_pulloutcards.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

RAYQVASA
October 6th, 2004, 07:55 AM
Here are some pictures with Yugi!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/rayqvasa/YUGIOH%20PICTURES/56.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/rayqvasa/YUGIOH%20PICTURES/71.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/rayqvasa/YUGIOH%20PICTURES/yami-.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/rayqvasa/YUGIOH%20PICTURES/yugi222.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/rayqvasa/YUGIOH%20PICTURES/YY_ep54_holdingpuzzle_pans.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/rayqvasa/YUGIOH%20PICTURES/YY_ep53_melancholyBWs.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/rayqvasa/YUGIOH%20PICTURES/YY_ep53_O_ois.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/rayqvasa/YUGIOH%20PICTURES/YY_ep53_spazs.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/rayqvasa/YUGIOH%20PICTURES/yugi222.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/rayqvasa/YUGIOH%20PICTURES/YY_ep53_phhhtfaces.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/rayqvasa/YUGIOH%20PICTURES/YY_ep54_HelloMais.jpg

I'll post some more another time...OK?Good

Stevo-kun
October 6th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Thanks RAY.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/Yu-Gi-Oh/Yugi/Yuugi_ep78_092_underwaters.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 6th, 2004, 09:32 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/satoshotikun/yugioh/Jou_ep48_scaryfangirlss.jpg

Stevo-kun
October 6th, 2004, 09:36 AM
Here is one you might like Toto

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/Yu-Gi-Oh/Joey/Jou_ep44_heroboys.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 6th, 2004, 09:44 AM
XD!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/satoshotikun/yugioh/Yuugi_ep04_07_Mehs.jpg

Stevo-kun
October 6th, 2004, 09:49 AM
XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/Yu-Gi-Oh/Joey/jou_ep46_buwehehehe3s.jpg

He looks a little evil here XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 6th, 2004, 09:52 AM
XD! He does.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/satoshotikun/yugioh/Yuugi_ep04_21_determineds.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/satoshotikun/yugioh/Jou_ep48_Soooouunaaaaaaaaas.jpg
^look at that XD!!

Stevo-kun
October 6th, 2004, 09:56 AM
Hmm wonder what hes thinking in this one XD.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/Yu-Gi-Oh/Joey/jou_ep46_bweehs.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 6th, 2004, 11:32 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/angela75nov/yugioh/Jou_ep33_overzoomys.jpg

Stevo-kun
October 6th, 2004, 11:35 AM
He looks like hes about to punch someone XD.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/Yu-Gi-Oh/Joey/Jou_ep44_overdramaliness.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 6th, 2004, 11:58 AM
XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/angela75nov/yugioh/Yuugi_ep78_052_tearsforJounous.jpg

Stevo-kun
October 6th, 2004, 12:09 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/Yu-Gi-Oh/Joey/Jou_ep46_icanbeprettytoos.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 6th, 2004, 12:14 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/angela75nov/yugioh/Yuugi_ep76_19_layereds.jpg

Stevo-kun
October 6th, 2004, 12:20 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/Yu-Gi-Oh/Yugi/Yuugi_ep78_072_fallings.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 6th, 2004, 01:05 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/angela75nov/yugioh/Yuugi_ep76_41_yamino_Aibouwhatareyous.jpg

Stevo-kun
October 6th, 2004, 03:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/Yu-Gi-Oh/Joey/Jou_ep48_okaysoImamakeinus.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 6th, 2004, 03:42 PM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/DKJ/Jou_nandaurasaena3s_001

Stevo-kun
October 6th, 2004, 04:06 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/Yu-Gi-Oh/Joey/Jou_ep48_iisoYuugis.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 6th, 2004, 04:16 PM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/album02/Jou_ep44_whymes

Stevo-kun
October 7th, 2004, 11:16 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/Yu-Gi-Oh/Joey/DM_RPG_Jou1s.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 7th, 2004, 11:18 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/Yugi

Stevo-kun
October 7th, 2004, 11:23 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/Yuugi_ep77_determinedpans

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 7th, 2004, 11:24 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/Joey

Stevo-kun
October 7th, 2004, 11:39 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/Yuugi_ep77_17_YY_Y_tences

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 7th, 2004, 11:41 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/DKJ/Jou_ep33_3s

Stevo-kun
October 7th, 2004, 11:45 AM
Smokin XD.

http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/Yuugi_ep76_Yaminozappedpans

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 7th, 2004, 11:47 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/DDM/yyuugi_ep48_loosingattetriss

Stevo-kun
October 7th, 2004, 12:21 PM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/Yuugi_ep76_68_YamiNo_Aibouareyousures

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 7th, 2004, 12:24 PM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/DKJ/Jou_ep_34_yells

Stevo-kun
October 7th, 2004, 12:46 PM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/Yuugi_ep76_67_Yt_friendspan2s

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 7th, 2004, 12:51 PM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/DuelistKingdom/Yuugi_ep02_01_socutes

Stevo-kun
October 7th, 2004, 12:53 PM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/Yuugi_ep76_64s

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 7th, 2004, 01:02 PM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/DuelistKingdom/image_001

Stevo-kun
October 7th, 2004, 03:43 PM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/Yuugi_ep75_Yamino_kkes

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 7th, 2004, 03:52 PM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/DDM/Yuugi_ep49_Imcuuuutes

Sometimes Yugi is so Kawaii XD

Stevo-kun
October 7th, 2004, 04:59 PM
XD. I think Yami Yugi Rocks XD. He is sooo cool.

http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/Yuugi_ep68_Mhn_ews

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 7th, 2004, 05:07 PM
He is. XD

http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/RGPArc/DM_RPG_Yy_1s

RocknRoller78
October 8th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Im Back Peoplzz whats we talkin about

Stevo-kun
October 8th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Well at the minute we r posting pics but if ya wanna make a topis go ahead. Oh yeah welcome back XD.

http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/Yuugi_ep67_MhN_Blues

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 8th, 2004, 11:25 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/album02/Jou_ep44_holdupcards

Stevo-kun
October 8th, 2004, 11:27 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/Yuugi_ep66_MHn_watchthehands

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 8th, 2004, 11:31 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/album02/Jou_ep44_overdramaliness

Stevo-kun
October 8th, 2004, 11:36 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/Yuugi_ep65_yattadekitas

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 8th, 2004, 11:37 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/DuelistKingdom/Yuugi_ep42_wonderfulfaces

Stevo-kun
October 8th, 2004, 11:45 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/Yuugi_ep65_Yamipointsleaves

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 8th, 2004, 11:46 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/DuelistKingdom/Yuugi_ep42_blushs

Stevo-kun
October 8th, 2004, 11:55 AM
I bet you love that pic dont you XD.

http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/Yuugi_ep65_Yami_henshins

I think this pic is cool XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 8th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Yes I love it. Its kawaii. XD

http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/DuelistKingdom/Yuugi_ep41_makingfaces

Stevo-kun
October 8th, 2004, 12:20 PM
XD

http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/Yuugi_ep65_socutes

Pokemon_Veteran

RocknRoller78
October 8th, 2004, 01:33 PM
i have an idea

Lets act like joey and Yugi then people vote whos the most joey and the most yugi

three people go for each caracter

Yugi People has PV

Joey people have RockyRoller

Stevo-kun
October 9th, 2004, 07:23 AM
Ok Ill be Yugi XD.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/FlanneryFan/Yu-Gi-Oh/Yugi/Yuugi_ep65_Yami_henshins.jpg

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 9th, 2004, 08:22 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/RGPArc/Yyuugi_ep45_overzoomus

Stevo-kun
October 9th, 2004, 08:40 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/Yuugi_ep65_henshinstarts

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 9th, 2004, 08:53 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/Yuugi_ep65_socutes

Stevo-kun
October 9th, 2004, 09:04 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/Yuugi_ep65_eyecloseupshadoweds

Pokemon_V3t3ran

Snivi
October 9th, 2004, 09:07 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/album02/Jou_ep55_behs

Stevo-kun
October 9th, 2004, 09:37 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BCJ/Jou_Ep58_revedandglowins

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 9th, 2004, 10:05 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BCJ/Jou_ep63_kusos

Stevo-kun
October 10th, 2004, 10:44 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BCJ/012_G

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 10th, 2004, 10:49 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/DKJ/jou_ep_34_nrrgs

Stevo-kun
October 10th, 2004, 11:10 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/RGPArc/YYuugi_ep45_henshins

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 10th, 2004, 11:24 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/DDM/yyuugi_ep48_watchdices

Stevo-kun
October 12th, 2004, 09:51 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/Yuugi_ep66_MHn_lookatcards

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 12th, 2004, 09:57 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/DuelistKingdom/YYuugi_ep40_heavyshadowss

Stevo-kun
October 12th, 2004, 10:27 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/Yuugi_Ep56_glowys

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 12th, 2004, 10:28 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/DuelistKingdom/Yuugi_ep06_72_Yamino_thumbsups

Stevo-kun
October 12th, 2004, 10:50 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/Yuugi_Closing2_whee_s

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 12th, 2004, 10:57 AM
http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/DKJ/Jou_ep33_5s

Stevo-kun
October 12th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Here is a pic you might or might not like Toto XD.

http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/BC/YY_ep54_boywhoreextrordinares

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi
October 12th, 2004, 11:15 AM
XD I just like his face. He is too skinny XD

http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/DKJ/Jou_ep33_serious2s

Stevo-kun
October 12th, 2004, 05:42 PM
XD

http://shadowrulers.com/gallery/DKJ/Jou_nandaurasaena3s

Pokemon_Veteran

Pogiforce-14