wright why or why not you think your popular
and if you want wright about some people you think are popular on pc
(besides zel and baro)
have fun!

kissing. raindrops
December 24th, 2008, 02:12 PM
I don't think I'm popular on PC at all =/
I wish I was a bit more? X3
I was inactive for 2 months, and came back a day ago, although while I was gone I did meet a bunch of other people from 3 other forums who are also on here, which means I have some buddies on here:3
Other than that, I don't think so >__<

Working Class Hero
December 24th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Not really...O_o

I am a god! o.o Just kidding.

processr
December 24th, 2008, 02:19 PM
I wouldn't have said I was popular or unpopular, more that I'm not well known in these parts. =|

Yu_&_Rei
December 24th, 2008, 02:21 PM
I dont think I'm very popular, I may have lots of friends but I dont think I'm necessarily popular or well known. But hen again, who cares about being popular?

Evilyn
December 24th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Nah. Hardly anyone here knows me, I don't really care. <:

LethalTexture
December 24th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Not really. =/

As far as I know, I'm just seen as a run-of-the-mill Moderator.

Anti
December 24th, 2008, 02:30 PM
In S&M? Of course.

Everywhere else? rofl NO

But that's to be expected since that's the only place worth posting for me...so that's okay.

Josephine
December 24th, 2008, 02:31 PM
I don't often set foot outside Other Trivia, so no. xD

Who are Zel and Baro though? o.o'

Tater Tot
December 24th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Don't know. I may be, however if I am, I can't see it. XD I don't think so.

Chibi Robo
December 24th, 2008, 02:35 PM
I don't often set foot outside Other Trivia, so no. xD

Who are Zel and Baro though? o.o'
They are really popular rom hackers known very well known around the community.

Syn
December 24th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Eh....I usually only stick in Graphics and photography ,the wireless trade corner and wireless battle stadium so no...

December 24th, 2008, 02:58 PM
The secret to instant popularity is finding ways to go out of your way to meet a few hundred people. I, for one, have mastered the art...if you wanna be known by everyone, maken some noise by friending everyone. You will make some friends and lots of enemies--either way, you're popular, whether or not for the right reason...

Nobody can deny that >500 people now know who I am.

Candace
December 24th, 2008, 03:12 PM
I'm too new to be anything =P I don't even have a friend yet

pkmnhippy
December 24th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Nope, I'm too lazy to post often.

sims796
December 24th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Somewhat. I won't deny that I post on many boards, bound to have a few people know my name.

Um, befriending doesn't equal renown. As far as they are concerned, >500 people only has that name on their list, without knowing who the hell you are. We get so many request from random members, you're more like an empty name.

December 24th, 2008, 03:23 PM
I don't even know who I am. So no.

Who is this?

Metatron
December 24th, 2008, 03:27 PM
I used to be pretty popular on here for a while, then I left...and came back to find that absolutely no one remembered me. wewt.

Still, I consider myself fairly well-known around here. Not really "popular," but...meh...

...Wait, can popularity even really exist from over the internet? o_o;

Ezzo!
December 24th, 2008, 03:31 PM
I have no idea.

But I think anyone can be popular, in a certain section of PC there's a group of people that are there all the time, and people know them.
That goes for every section of PC.

Yamikarasu
December 24th, 2008, 03:33 PM
I don't think so... probably not because I've been here for only half a year and I haven't made too many posts. It's hard to tell, so probably no.

Glitter Stain
December 24th, 2008, 03:35 PM
At the risk of being called a name, I'm going to have to say "yes". ^_>^

wolf
December 24th, 2008, 03:50 PM
No, I don't think I am... I do not post much, but not much people know me either. So, no.

Stronkadonk
December 24th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Uh... hell yeah.
Lulz

Who doesn't know me?!

Angela
December 24th, 2008, 03:52 PM
I said no, most people on here don't even know me, and I only know a small part of the forum, so I can not say that I'm popular on here.

processr
December 24th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Uh... hell yeah.
Lulz

Who doesn't know me?!

I know you - I noticed that you had a rather fetching strikethrough over your username yesterday. ;D

Stronkadonk
December 24th, 2008, 03:55 PM
I know you - I noticed that you had a rather fetching strikethrough over your username yesterday. ;D
If you have/get AIM, I'll tell you the story.

And who the hell are you?!

processr
December 24th, 2008, 03:57 PM
If you have/get AIM, I'll tell you the story.

And who the hell are you?!

Oh please, spare me the details.

And I explained in my first post that I'm not well known. Otherwise, well done at mastering the concept of conceit. :D

Josephine
December 24th, 2008, 03:57 PM
They are really popular rom hackers known very well known around the community.

Popular to the hacking community.

I'm guessing it's the same for most people, they might be popular but it's usually only in the section they visit most.

Stronkadonk
December 24th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Oh please, spare me the details.

And I explained in my first post that I'm not well known. Otherwise, well done at mastering the concept of conceit. :D
Yankin' your chain.
Although I don't know you, if you knew me, you'd know I screw around like that a lot ;D
Let's just go with I was framed after someone shopped a pic.

True Reign
December 24th, 2008, 04:04 PM
I dont' consider myself popular at all.

I would bet my two pennies that nearly everyone in this thread have no clue who I am.

Archer
December 24th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Well, a few people know who I am, but that's about it. I tend not to get noticed, which is a shame, but at least I don't get in people's faces.

Glitter Stain
December 24th, 2008, 04:42 PM
I thought that was me... o_o;

Waffle-San
December 24th, 2008, 05:03 PM
No not at all, yet funnily enough I recognize almost everyone who's posted in this thread but I guess I'm vigilent. I think there was a time when I was pretty well known but that was like 2007. I still have my friends and thats all that really matters.

Mooshykris
December 24th, 2008, 05:13 PM
No. I don't think I am :<

~Mooshykris

ErickaVolt
December 24th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Nah, I don't think so. No one does not even want to talk to me. And wait a minute? who's Zel and Baro?

Gerri Shin
December 24th, 2008, 05:35 PM
I'm sure there's a fair few who would recognize me, but do I think I'm popular. I would have to say ask those who know me. Popularity isn't a priority for me, so I don't pay attention. I just go about my business and if I become popular then so be it; If I become un popular than also so be it. the main thing is that I do what I like to do.

Fangking Omega
December 24th, 2008, 05:39 PM
I'm pretty well known for my fake card work and Pokémon Acanthite so that's a type of popularity, but I don't think I'm always that well liked as an individual. I should talk more outside the games development forums, I bet there's lots of great people I'd get on with.

I think people always get the impression that I'm really formal so I'll judge them harshly (I've been told that more than once!). I'm really not that way though! It's just how I am when I'm showing work.

Please be my friends....

♣Gawain♣
December 24th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Not really. I usually post here when there's less people.

who's Zel and Baro?

I've heard them. They're supposed to be rom hackers.

Chibi-chan
December 24th, 2008, 06:00 PM
I thought that was me... o_o;

No, no one cared if you were banned or not. Stay ontopic.

Anyway, I think I'm pretty popular. If it wasn't for me being a mod, then it was for me being in the DCC. Good times~

Stronkadonk
December 24th, 2008, 06:06 PM
No, no one cared if you were banned or not. Stay ontopic.

Anyway, I think I'm pretty popular. If it wasn't for me being a mod, then it was for me being in the DCC. Good times~
Yeah, since it doesn't have to do all with you being in staff. After all, I'm pretty popular, and I'm not staff. Lots of page views :)

But anyone can be, if they'd have fun and post in all of the entertaining sections.

Jack O'Neill
Me? Popular? Here in this community? Talk about a contradiction in terms if there ever was one.

Shadowfaith
Not really XD. I don't know. I'm kinda avarage I think. I only hang around the RPG sections and post in some random threads here and there XP

Spinor
December 24th, 2008, 06:09 PM
I'm so popular, even rocks see me as a God!

*Gets Stoned by Chuck Norris*

... See?

Chibi-chan
December 24th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Me? Popular? Here in this community? Talk about a contradiction in terms if there ever was one.

If you wouldn't say you're popular, than you're probably notorious.
I'm sure lots of people know you, don't deny it.

Forever
December 24th, 2008, 06:11 PM
I'm known. Though not necessaily popular.

Guillermo
December 24th, 2008, 06:31 PM
I voted no. I recently came back to PC and I was one of the most hated people before I left, but now I'm back and... starting fresh. Some people know me, others don't. The people on my friends list have talked to me and are actual friends. I could be more known than I am, but... I don't care to be honest.

Glitter Stain
December 24th, 2008, 06:36 PM
No. I don't think I am :<

~Mooshykris
Whaaat? Of course you are, Mooshykris.

Michii
December 24th, 2008, 08:53 PM
To say that I'm not popular would seem humble, while saying I'm popular would seem a bit cocky. So I'll just say that popularity is in the eye of the beholder. People who see me a lot in the graphics, other voting polls, and Off-topic Discussion sections would think I'm more popular than people who dwell in general pokemon discussion and such. What matters is that I have my friends. Nothing else.

DonRoyale
December 24th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Who don't love the Don?

I'm a dude who's pretty hard to hate (H)

But for real, the cool kids like me. That's always cool. =D

Pechachu
December 24th, 2008, 09:27 PM
lolno.

I think maybe two or three people even know who I am, let alone like me. It's something I can aim for, though. : D

bobbie246
December 24th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Nope. I don't. I feel like I got a ways to go until I'm "popular"

Gold warehouse
December 25th, 2008, 01:40 AM
How can anybody know if they're popular or not unless they PM a few hundred people with the question "Do you like me?"

I explained in my first post that I'm not well known.

I've seen you around a fair bit, your posts have been top quality and you seem to be level-headed.
Just thought you deserved some praise. :)

Mario The World Champion
December 25th, 2008, 03:15 PM
I doubt I'm popular here at PC. I bet plenty of people here don't like me that much. Besides, I'm not on here all the time.

Vernikova
December 25th, 2008, 03:22 PM
I don't really care if I'm popular or not. I would rather be the most unknown person here than the most popular.

But to answer the question: I would consider myself well known in Pokémon TV Shows and Movies but not anywhere else really.

Volkner's Apprentice
December 25th, 2008, 03:22 PM
I'm known. Though not necessaily popular.

I like that---^ I'm known as well, and I'd be perfectly content just keeping it this way until my horizons expand a bit.

Dibs not ROM Hacking..

mvtm
December 25th, 2008, 06:17 PM
No.
Though.. i've used to be looong loong time ago, when i actually posted here.
I even had a Fanclub!
It was so fun :)

TwilightBlade
December 25th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Eh, it depends. I've made a name for myself, and I've made friends, but I'm not swarming with fans.
I think I tend to be forgotten.
Never had a fanclub. XD

Cassino
December 25th, 2008, 09:21 PM
I'm that arrogant git. You've seen me but don't know me, good day sir.

How can anybody know if they're popular or not unless they PM a few hundred people with the question "Do you like me?"
Winning the MoTM shows you're popular, so that's probably the surest way to know.

Cid
December 25th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Nope, not when I've been inactive for a long while in PC, but it's a good thing I'm hanging out here often again. ^^

I guess a small number of people know me, but besides that, no one else.

.emerald
December 25th, 2008, 09:32 PM
No, I don't think so. Big-headed people reply: yez...

Caelus
December 25th, 2008, 09:38 PM
I joined early October so I doubt that I'm 'popular'.
I do think I'm starting to get known, but only in the sections I frequent.
I blame my recent posting spree for this, otherwise I would still be anonomous(sp?).

Flameguru
December 25th, 2008, 09:46 PM
People know who I am, i don't care. If you know me, you know why and I don't need to say why.

In all honesty, I'm either really nice to some or a complete dick to others.

Kura
December 25th, 2008, 11:29 PM
I used to be, I think.. Back when the DCC had that gang going on.. (Oh you mods know which one *winks*..) and when OC used to be bubbling with chatter all the time.
:/ Back when Jorge was on and more active when he was an Ass-Admin.. And also when I was modded.

Now hardly anyone knows me anymore. Oh well.

Azzurra
December 25th, 2008, 11:32 PM
I'm not very popular, because I'm not very talkative, and I'm still relatively new.

Eon-Rider
December 25th, 2008, 11:41 PM
Do you think you're popular on pc.
wright Write why or why not you think you're popular
and if you want wright write about some people you think are popular on pc
(besides zel and baro)
have fun!

To answer you're question no I don't think I'm popular because I go around correcting people's posts when I see a lot of mistakes in them. =\

I might have been popular around 2 years ago but I gave up trying to know people because everyone kept changing their usernames and I also lost interest in Pokemon.

⋚Raika⋚
December 25th, 2008, 11:58 PM
No I'm not, I'm just another ordinary guy here... :D

Cookie luvs Green
December 26th, 2008, 12:26 AM
YES I'M EXTREMELY POPULAR YASEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i41.tinypic.com/atkn7o.jpg

SEE HOW SERIOUS I LOOK!!!! AND SMART???? I'M NOT EVEN REAL!!!! SMART AND WITTY PEOPLE ARE PRETTY COOL. OMG SORRY sarcasm is like, totally my best friend -_-;;;;;; <--my coolin' tudin' face
MY ANALYSIS OF THE DEEP ANIME, DEATH NOTE WILL CONVINCE YOU ALL THAT I'M COOL!!!!!!!!

Yeah I'm rly populartar. It's a law: Everyone knows me. I'm a big brother and sister and cousin and nephew to all my little red capped gnomes here!!! IT'S ILLEGAL TO BE DENIAL OF THIS!!! now i need an animated anime gif to continue appearing convinceabl

Gold warehouse
December 26th, 2008, 02:58 AM
Winning the MoTM shows you're popular, so that's probably the surest way to know.

I don't even read that topic anymore. I thought Beach Boy always won everything anyway.

Jubilation
December 26th, 2008, 07:59 AM
I'm not popular, people would know me better for being that little annoying person who keeps posting :3

storm393
December 26th, 2008, 08:04 AM
i dont really know if i am, but in my opionion im not..... theres just so many ppl on PC i just dont know how i could be poplular.....

Cassino
December 26th, 2008, 08:39 AM
Do you think you're popular on pc.
wright Write why or why not you think you're popular
and if you want wright write about some people you think are popular on pc
(besides zel and baro)
have fun!
Time to be a grammar Nazi to the grammar Nazi. xD

Do you think you're popular on PC?
Write why or why not you think you're popular; and if you want, write about some people you think are popular on PC (besides Zel and Baro).
Have fun!

I don't even read that topic anymore. I thought Beach Boy always won everything anyway.
He does? Still? D:

.Iramet
December 26th, 2008, 09:11 AM
The secret to instant popularity is finding ways to go out of your way to meet a few hundred people. I, for one, have mastered the art...if you wanna be known by everyone, maken some noise by friending everyone. You will make some friends and lots of enemies--either way, you're popular, whether or not for the right reason...

Nobody can deny that >500 people now know who I am.

Lol, nub.
I don't think anyone knows me, except for the super awesome people that I know.

Mr. Epic
December 26th, 2008, 09:19 AM
I am the opposite to popular here because I don't post so much but I lurk around reading more, I post more than before but I still don't post a lot to get noticed :(
I know Zel who's hack brought me here to PC but who the hell is baro?

Franceschi
December 26th, 2008, 09:20 AM

Nobody can deny that >500 people now know who I am.That's possibly the most unintelligent way I've heard of becoming popular, but each to his own, I guess.

I would describe myself as popular only because I have a good amount of friends, not because everyone knows of me; so yes and no. :D

Merzbau
December 26th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Coming up on nearly five years of service to this forum, I'm sure people know me as the most powerful force for good this forum has ever seen. If people don't know directly, they know my reputation.

mewthree w/armor
December 26th, 2008, 09:36 AM
I'm not popular and I could care less. Being popular here isn't going to get me a job, or money, or anything relevant towards life.

.inLOVE
December 26th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Depends on what ya mean by "popular". If you mean liked by more than a few people, then I suppose I am. Frankly, I don't care. It's the internet and there are haters. If you like me, then I probably like you. If you don't like me, I probably don't like you either. I have some really good mates on here, and that's pretty much all I need.

Sublime
December 26th, 2008, 10:32 AM
I won't vote becuase I can go either way.
I'm popular with the people that know me, but I'm sure there are people that don't even know me.

Idiot!
December 28th, 2008, 12:25 AM
Who knows? To certain people, perhaps; to others, who?

Skymin
December 28th, 2008, 05:17 AM
As said before, depends. I've been here a good 2 years. Maybe, to some people.

Melody
December 28th, 2008, 05:21 AM
Me? Popular? on PC? Pfft! Hell no. Well known? Maybe...I dunno. I get the occasional VM and such. I generally don't have a lot to say.
When I do, It's either serious as death itself or so totally random that you wonder what the hell I'm smoking. XD
And it's not always obvious that I'm being either serious or random

Jorah
December 28th, 2008, 01:18 PM
But to answer the question: I would consider myself well known in Pokémon TV Shows and Movies but not anywhere else really.

Who are you? XD Yeah, I say the same, I'm known in the Pokemon anime section, I wouldn't say popular though.

>Feelings<
December 29th, 2008, 06:39 AM
No, I'm not popular on PC. I don't want to be either.

Josephine
December 29th, 2008, 06:54 AM
Everyone has an ego to satisfy, most of the people here who are saying they don't want to be popular probably do want that little bit of fame.

Don't get me wrong by thinking I'm saying that popularity is important, but people do like it when they're recognized.

Azonic
December 29th, 2008, 07:22 AM
im not popular cuz ive been here and donated mah money and i haz no mawd j00ce k i was forced to type that. ;;

TwilightBlade says:
kk
TwilightBlade says:
be in denial :]
Me says:
lolk
Me says:
what should i say
TwilightBlade says:
im not popular cuz ive been here and donated mah money and i haz no mawd j00ceBUT ANYWAYZ...

No I'm not popular here. 8] K, I used to be popular but that's only 'cause I molested MCG and Other Trivia with really, really, really, reeeeally crappeh posts y'know?

Most people don't know me while the others want to print out a picture of me and throw darts at it.

K, better known in the Pogeymanz boards than these Offtopic boards.

I've made some friends here, yes. And even with that 146 people on my friends list, I don't even know most of them, so yeah. /needs to prune list

8]

GKS
December 29th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Not really, I do know a lot of people, but I'm not actually popular.

Tip: Don't change you name if you want to be known.

Gulpin
December 29th, 2008, 05:22 PM
I wouldn't say I'm popular, but I guess I am with my friends here at PC.

Kyoko
December 29th, 2008, 05:30 PM
I wouldn't say "popular" but I did know quite a few people back in my days as Takara/Kyoko/Satsuki. I had a lot of friends and posted in quite a few areas. unfortunatley, most of my friends from back then hardly ever come on PC anymore and I'm not nearly as active as I was when I joined. I highly doubt anyone outside of my good group of friends know of me now on the forum.

I guess it just depends on how you define popular?

Tapioca
December 29th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Most definitely not. I personally don't think I ever was; I was widely known for a while, but I don't think I was widely liked at all D;

I do have some friends I'll never stop loving from here though ♥

Noah Ridgewood
December 29th, 2008, 06:42 PM
I believe I'm more popular than some. But I don't journey out to the majority of the boards, so I can't say for sure. I find that each section has a set of people who are just more well known than others. For example, there are some people in Other Entertainment that I know more than others due to their posts and the amount of time they spend in that section. There is also a difference between being popular and being known in my opinion. There are some people who are just known throughout the community for a various reason; be it good or bad.

Aurafire
December 29th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Popularity is kind objective here at PC...I believe you can be popular in specific sections or with a specific group of people, but I doubt that any good majority of members will recognize you unless you post in horrific amounts in every single forum. Popularity is pretty much based on the people you talk to and where you are active. Anyone can be popular if they want to be =P

ErickaVolt
December 29th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Okay I just have a question. What is the importance of being popular on PokeCommunity?

Josephine
December 29th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Nobody ever said it was important, it is however an interesting topic to discuss as people have so many varying attitudes towards it.

Yuoaman
December 29th, 2008, 08:23 PM
I don't know if I'm popular, but I am well-known, at least in the Game Development board, where I am one of the core members.

Netto Azure
December 30th, 2008, 06:11 PM
My only question is...how do you measure one's popularity on an Internet forum?

Rellyms
December 30th, 2008, 06:20 PM
I'm not, won't even say I'm close to being known.

Otter Mii-kun
December 30th, 2008, 06:35 PM
I don't post here too often so why should I even think I'm that popular? Only a few on here even know me in the first place.

December 30th, 2008, 06:41 PM
My only question is...how do you measure one's popularity on an Internet forum?
...how much their name comes up? How many people are on their Friends List? Something like that...

Man of Faith
December 30th, 2008, 07:00 PM
xD

No... Most people have never heard of me before... ;-;

Gummy
December 30th, 2008, 07:03 PM
I'd like to believe I was popular here at PC, but I can't really be sure. I'm actively post in only half of PC's sections.

kingofjokers
December 30th, 2008, 07:05 PM
no i haven't been on for a week and im new also

RaikaCastillo
December 30th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Reasons why I don't think I'm popular

1. I've been here since July 2008
2. I don't have many talents
3. I'm weird
4. I can't really think of any reason why I WOULD be popular.

bubblewrap
December 30th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Me? Popular? Lol.
Ha, nobody knows me much, I'm just... there.

Fenrir Reki
December 30th, 2008, 08:09 PM
I don't know... I'm new and just joined today. Hopefully it will be a yes sometime.

Tokin
December 30th, 2008, 08:16 PM
I've been here for only half a year so only a handful of people know me, while others tend to mistake me for someone else^^

GKS
December 30th, 2008, 08:29 PM
...how much their name comes up? How many people are on their Friends List? Something like that...

Friend list doesn't say much. Lol, you asked so many people to be your friend didn't you? Sorry to say, a really large friend list just makes you look like someone who is desperate to be popular. A bad rep won't help either.

Trap-Eds
December 30th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Don't know, and frankly, don't care. I don't need to be popular to enjoy myself on here. :)

The Exorcist
December 30th, 2008, 11:28 PM
Nup, never will (that's what I think). I always talk too much on posts XD

Ikwaylx
December 31st, 2008, 02:06 PM
Well, I think that I'm on an obvious road not too far from victory. Considering my post count, I'd say that I'm too new to be popular.

Honest
December 31st, 2008, 03:52 PM
nah, im not popular.
I hope now i am. XD
Im not popular.

Mitchman
December 31st, 2008, 04:10 PM
Well a certain amount of members know me and well lets say that a good chunk of the staff knows me well. But ive been a good member lately. :D

Thomas
December 31st, 2008, 04:30 PM
Some of the older members know me, but none of the newer members hardly, I've been gone for like two years almost. A lot of the people that knew me back then have left the forum.

Koji123456789
December 31st, 2008, 04:53 PM
No, I am not popular. :D But I do have lots of friends.

Astinus
January 1st, 2009, 01:40 AM
Aw yeah. I'm popular on a Pokemon forum. POPULAR ON A POKEMON FORUM!!!!!

:D That's like...BEST THING EVER!

But the only reason why people know who I am is because I'm a mod. That's really why my page has a lot of views and things. Because when you have a funky colored name and some random powers over a section, you are popular and well-known. And when you have your popularity on a Pokemon forum, YOU HAVE IT ALL.

Yu_&_Rei
January 1st, 2009, 01:52 AM

But the only reason why people know who I am is because I'm a mod. That's really why my page has a lot of views and things. Because when you have a funky colored name and some random powers over a section, you are popular and well-known. And when you have your popularity on a Pokemon forum, YOU HAVE IT ALL.
eh not really, popularity isnt really that important, but I end up noticing the people who are popular have lots of rep, and they have big Egos. (not all)

Amachi
January 1st, 2009, 02:04 AM
eh not really, popularity isnt really that important, but I end up noticing the people who are popular have lots of rep, and they have big Egos. (not all)

She was being sarcastic.

s0nido
January 1st, 2009, 05:04 PM
I wouldn't know. People would have to keep quoting you and supporting you. If you are referring to being famous, I'm not the kind. I don't have much to contribute...

flight
January 1st, 2009, 05:08 PM
I can actually safely say that I'm pretty well-known at PC. A lot of the staff know me as well as a fair amount of members. However, that's decreasing due to the amount of name changes that I've had. A remedy for this? Change back to one of my old names, of course! :D

mustangGT90210
January 1st, 2009, 08:04 PM
Definately not popular here, seeing as this is the first time I've posted since December '07

jasonresno
January 1st, 2009, 09:39 PM
Some of the older members know me, but none of the newer members hardly, I've been gone for like two years almost. A lot of the people that knew me back then have left the forum.

You and Brit will always be popular to me ;)

I think that if I can make one good friend off of this forum that'll be all the popularity I need. Of course more the merrier!

Kenshin5
January 1st, 2009, 10:16 PM
No I am not popular here.Not that I care its the interwebs after all.

Tyrantrum
January 1st, 2009, 10:44 PM
Well, I can't say I'm "popular" but more of...well known.

I goto the Rom Hacking section a lot, and I'm more well known there than anywhere else in the forums.
I'm not completely popular...yet. ;P

Harmony
January 1st, 2009, 11:09 PM
haha Nah, not really.
I really don't see what's so special about being popular in real life at school, so you can imagine what I feel about a Pokemon forum. XD;
But I do have special people whom I talk to daily on/because of this forum.
Those people are precious to me, and I hold them close to my heart. <3

Aizuke
January 2nd, 2009, 03:01 AM
I don't think I'm popular on PC. Like Nica, I'm known and that is all.

Though I am known for my graphics, but that comes and goes quite often. :|

Contrary to the large rep bar, god knows how it got so high. XD

But in a way, rep isn't always about popularity, well I'd like to think it wasn't.

Apotheosis
January 2nd, 2009, 04:29 AM
No, I don't consider myself "popular" xD Gosh. This reputation thingy has gone through the roof now. Though. Meh. Explanation time.

And gosh. Quoting tiem.

I'm not popular and I could care less. Being popular here isn't going to get me a job, or money, or anything relevant towards life.

There are wise people in the world on PC.

I would describe myself as popular only because I have a good amount of friends, not because everyone knows of me; so yes and no. :D
I don't think I'm popular on PC. Like Nica, I'm known and that is all.

Though I am known for my graphics, but that comes and goes quite often. :|

Contrary to the large rep bar, god knows how it got so high. XD

But in a way, rep isn't always about popularity, well I'd like to think it wasn't.

Popularity : Reputation : Known...-ness
Yush, there are differences, and all depends on how you define the things. Rep should be about how you behave and write your posts, no? Your "goodness" level >.<
Knownity... thing... well, people already said it. You can post everywhere or friend-request everyone = tadaa~ Known. Then what?

One can have like, 5 friends and be well-liked by all of them = Popular among them. But on PC as a whole, I'd say being popular would mean being well-liked by many people. If you are nice at all times, or/and good at something such as graphics, and post pretty often in pretty many forums, I think "popularity" is achieved automatically. Though, as like, everyone here already said -.-, most often you're more or less well known or popular in specific forums. Of course.
So for instance, Frilly and Maly, you have the world PC before your feet ;)

Candy Christina
January 2nd, 2009, 08:05 AM
No, I'm not popular here.

Izy
January 3rd, 2009, 12:09 PM
I don't think I'm popular. A few people (who aren't my friends) might know who I am, but I doubt it. And if they do its just because I post on random popular threads.

Razer302
January 3rd, 2009, 12:20 PM
I am not popular. I really don't care though. I talk to a few members and that is fine by me. I have more important things to worry about than being popular on here.

Lucy Lu
January 3rd, 2009, 01:20 PM
I don't think I am popular here. I didn't even consider that when joined here four years ago. Of course there were a few people who knew me, but there are others that don't. I am just here to talk to my close friends here and have a good time. So I am known to some people, but I am not popular at all.

cieux
January 3rd, 2009, 09:00 PM
not popular here. barely post at all. don't think i'd ever be popular here, too; i'm not exactly nice or anything. people on sppf love me for how awful i am towards people, though. that and graphics.

it's the opposite for sppf, though.

Pachireecko
January 5th, 2009, 07:46 AM
I don't think I'm popular on PC because I may have about 56 friends on PC but I didn't do anything to make me popular. Anyway who cares about being popular just as long as you enjoy your stay here at Poke Community!?

devilicious
January 5th, 2009, 08:02 AM
I don't make graphics well, I don't have an attractive signature or avatar, and my posts are bland and dry, so I'm not known for anything. The only ones who know me are either old members [the few who remain here] or good friends [even fewer], and that's it.

Barney.
January 5th, 2009, 09:26 AM
No...I'm not..

I only really post in a few places...And most of my posts are only in one or two threads...
Good ol' Dragons den

An I don't really talk too people much..

Haza
January 5th, 2009, 09:46 AM
I would say that I am popular among those who are currently active and some may disagree but those are haters. Thats my mentality.

AtomicoExploda
January 5th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Well, not yet, but wait and see and i'll then vote YES! :D

Soul Eater
January 5th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Kinda sorta maybe...not really. D:

I wouldn't call myself popular on PC. I do fall under being that average veteran member. I don't believe in having popularity here on PC. I mean sure, you may be popular among all your PC friends, but overall popularity on PC is overrated. D:

Unforgettable
January 5th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Since being popular on here is all that matters to me.

I don't post enough to be popular, and I don't really care.

Aegis
January 5th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Popular? Nah, I don't think so XD I'd say I'm probably well known, but just because I'm a mod. But besides people knowing my name and stuff, that's about it, and that's how I like it :>

s0nido
January 5th, 2009, 01:53 PM
If you're popular, then you're well known. Whether you're well known for being a nuisance or being a saint, you're popular. I'm not popular, because no one knows me here at PC. Mainly because I don't post much...

Sora_8920
January 5th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Not really. ;.;

I said I'm well known, but that's only because of the many profile views and 88 friends..

But as of late I haven't been active on PC, so meh. D:

Yrie
January 5th, 2009, 06:01 PM
No, I don't like to attract a huge amount of attention. Not that I'm unsocial or anything (I'm rather social IRL) I just like to keep a lower profile on PC (not be some sort of outcast or anything, but...you get the idea, right?)