PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360

blitzbear
December 24th, 2008, 06:44 PM
ive just got an xbox 360 today (its christmas thats one of my presents)
and i really want to know what the best games are i have
halo 3
viva pinata
random arcade games
progect gotham racing
im going to get fable 2 eventually are their any good games that poepl recomned i get =)

Gummy
December 24th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of Duty: World at War are musts (although you should only get one, not both). I also recommend Fallout 3, mainly because the rating for that game are through the roof. I'm sure if there was a rating higher than 10/10, this game would get it. But be warned, there is no online play, but the awesomeness of the Single Player should be satisfying. As for a good old fashioned RPG, I recommend Tales of Vesperia, especially if you're alreayd a 'Tales of' fan. Good luck with your games shopping and have a merry Christmas.

Gunn
December 24th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Fallout 3 for sure, Left 4 Dead, and Rock Band 2 are my recommendations.

Shadowfaith
December 25th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Get your hands on Fallout 3 for sure.

Umm if your and RPGer then I recommend Eternal Sonata and Lost Odyssey. I agree with Call of Duty 4 if your into war games and even recomned left for dead as it is too much fun XD

Also grab Bioshock, defo worth a play through, even if its just the once.

pokedude61
December 26th, 2008, 01:37 AM
Good shooters to me are: Gears of War(recommend the second one if you can get it), Army of two.
Others to me would be: bioshock(great graphics, story, and game play in my opinion), Soul calibur 4(story is short, but as usual for SC, its a game meant for multiplayer), and thats all I can think of that I got(played demo of bioshock, but still, a good demo of it) thats good in my opinion.

spike6958
December 26th, 2008, 07:48 AM
I recommend
Gears of War 1/2
Fable 2
Quantum of Solace
Assassin's Creed
Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Prince of Persia
Guitar Hero
Rock Band
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Mass Effect
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
Crackdown
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
HitMan: Blood Money
Prey
Ghost Recon: Advanced WarFighter 1/2
these are just a few of the games i've played on 360, but the most important thing to recomend to a new 360 owner is Xbox Live, the money you spend on games goes a lot further with this, sure there is a fee every year but you get to enjoy your games for longer.

Zet
December 26th, 2008, 05:01 PM
well if you like the Final Fantasy games then you should get The Last Remnant

Alex_
December 30th, 2008, 05:49 AM
CoD 4, CoD WaW, Assassins Creed, BioShock, Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Guitar Hero or Rock Band, GTA IV, Saints Row 2, and Left 4 Dead are some that I'd get if I were you.

Ambellina
December 30th, 2008, 07:37 AM
Left 4 Dead is fun if you have others to play with.
The Gears of War games are always good.
Armored Core is fun if you like Mechs & being able to customize everything.
Fallout 3 is a win all around.

!Verb
December 31st, 2008, 10:03 PM
Yeah, alot of those games require a good party to enjoy the game a bit more, but they are still good choices.

Fenrir Reki
December 31st, 2008, 11:03 PM
Most of the games I would reccomend are already mentioned. If your a fan of survival horror fps games, you should get Dead Space. It's a pretty good game.