PDA

View Full Version : mario or luigi?

storm393
December 25th, 2008, 06:23 PM
who do you like best:mario or luigi?
i myself would have to say mario, i dunno why i guess i prefer him over luigi....

Dotaitos
December 25th, 2008, 08:19 PM
WEEGEE! No one ever pays attention to luigi, plus to me green > red.

Azzurra
December 25th, 2008, 08:20 PM
I like Mario more than Luigi, because he's the original character from that genre.

wolf
December 25th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Hehe, Luigi! Even though I like Red>>Green, but I am used to playing second player during Super Mario World and stuff like that. I just like him better, can't really explain why...

True Reign
December 25th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Mario x3.

Mario because he is alot faster.

kissing. raindrops
December 25th, 2008, 09:24 PM
MARIO :3
He's just.. better =p

Gummy
December 25th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Luigi! I've always felt that Mario overshadowed his little bro. Luigi is so much funnier than Mario and his jumping skills are great.

Cid
December 25th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Luigi, cuz I support people who are less known than their, erm, counterparts.

Besides, he has a higher position in the Tier List in SSBB...if I remember correctly.

Signomi
December 26th, 2008, 02:15 AM
Wrong forum. This would belong in Other Games.

~Moved

_cynthia_
December 26th, 2008, 03:08 AM
i like mario better but i think he seemed fatter than luigi.

sanoj94
December 26th, 2008, 03:57 AM
mario cuz he is more populer

processr
December 26th, 2008, 04:32 AM
WEEGEE! No one ever pays attention to luigi, plus to me green > red.

This pretty much sums up my points. Luigi is the underdog, so I always feel like he could do with some support. xD;

Franceschi
December 26th, 2008, 05:34 AM
Luigi is the underdog and most people think he sucks in comparison to his brother. Such lies. >:(
Plus Luigi's Mansion is one helluva game - Mario's the loser and gets captured. :3

storm393
December 26th, 2008, 07:58 AM
yeah i guess i would have said luigi over mario, but i like mario better cause he's the origin of mario games :):D:laugh:

Evilyn
December 26th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Luigi. I don't really like fat and short plumbers.

storm393
December 26th, 2008, 09:29 AM
XD i dont think mario is a fat plumber he's a game hero or symbol in my opionon :)

EmpoleonRules7
December 26th, 2008, 10:57 AM
I like Luigi the best. Especially since he is green^ ^ But Mario is okay too

The Hero Without a Name
December 26th, 2008, 11:13 AM
It's-a me, Mario! (****ing 24 character limit)

QANTAN
December 26th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Luigi. Although I do like Mario as well, Luigi is a true underdog.

soki123
December 26th, 2008, 11:56 AM
LUIGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( cuz i hate mario)

Caelus
December 26th, 2008, 12:23 PM
I prefer Mario. Why? because I grew up with him (Never knew Luigi existed until five years ago *sigh*).

But Luigi is still a great character, nonetheless.

GunSaberSeraph
December 26th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Luigi, cuz I support people who are less known than their, erm, counterparts.

Besides, he has a higher position in the Tier List in SSBB...if I remember correctly.

I assume that you're a Roxas fan then?

I like Luigi better. He made up for 40%~55% of the hilarity in SuperStar Saga.

Gumball Watterson
December 27th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Mario. Why? Because he is the only God-damn character I've ever know that can stereotype Italians like a God.

Plus, he sounds like the Italian Counterpart of Micky Mouse.

Yu_&_Rei
December 27th, 2008, 01:01 AM
Luigi is green and jumps better, plus I just like him more for some reason, I barely use Mario iin NSMB

Saud-Blaziken
December 27th, 2008, 05:52 AM
I like luigi mario just sucks plus luigi has better speed.

Haza
December 27th, 2008, 08:45 AM
I actually prefer Waluigi but of these two I would chose Luigi because he is who Waluigi is based on.

AtomicoExploda
December 31st, 2008, 05:11 PM
Wow, i'm surprised by how many people voted for Luigi, I thought Mario would be more popular.
Well, my vote goes to Luigi. He likes green and my favourite colour is green and if i'm ever playing Mario Kart Wii or any other mario game that you can choose the character to play with I would usually pick Luigi sometimes other characters. :)

Soccerryle
January 1st, 2009, 05:01 PM
Personally, I think Luigi is better, only due to the fact I like green better than red. :/ Mario is beginning to get to popular, and let's face it, Weegee's a shooter o.o

basselope7
January 1st, 2009, 06:01 PM
I like Luigi. He's green. :D I like green. My sister and I always used to fight over who got to be Luigi when we played Super Mario World.

Skaterzpenguin
January 1st, 2009, 06:06 PM
To be honest, I like Luigi more because he is way more funnier, clumsy, and krazy than mario! lol

Sushi.
January 1st, 2009, 06:51 PM
Luigi.
Green and Blue has been always my favorite double color!
Also, Luigi is a funny guy and having his own video game was awesome too!
I just damn love his crazy sleepy drug Final Smash! :D

Mika555
January 4th, 2009, 06:34 PM
I like both Mario and Luigi equally, and I have known both of them since I can remember and even played as both of them in the video games, but I guess I will choose Mario since he has the least votes.

Darkrai Lv.1000
January 4th, 2009, 07:28 PM
GO WEEGEE!!!

I like Luigi more. The dude needs more spotlight (by that I mean another Luigi game). And he's more funnier. From playing the only Luigi game (Luigi's Mansion, which I still play) a lot, he kinda grew on me. In every single game that has Luigi selectable, like Mario Kart, Mario Party and Super Smash Bros., I always choose him (in SSB I always choose him first). Wonder if there is a Luigi fan club here?

Mario needs to step aside a lot more. Remember Negative Zone, Luigi's Final Smash from SSBB? The trophy of it said that the Negative Zone is "a reflection of the dark side he embraced in his brother's shadow". We don't want an evil Luigi, do we? So step aside, Mario, cuz Luigi is the star of the next Mario game (he should be... he deserves it.)!

Plus: Anyone who played Luigi's Mansion, remember the room with the telescope? If you examined it, it said Luigi wanted to visit space some day. But guess what? Mario beat him to it (Super Mario Galaxy). :(

Luigi FTW. :D

Volkner's Apprentice
January 4th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Luigi is useful in SSBB, so yeah. :D Plus Luigi's Mansion was the first game I beat, very fun.

An-chan
January 5th, 2009, 08:23 AM
I like Luigi, because he's green, funnier than Mario, jumps higher and longer, is more powerful in all Super Smash Bros games I've played, and is just generally very overlooked and thus deserves more respect :D I've just always liked him over Mario, and he's my favourite character of all the Mario characters. I always pick him in Mario Kart games, Mario Party games, SSB games... And also, playing Galaxy with Luigi is a lot more fun, because he jumps higher!

Guillermo
January 7th, 2009, 03:04 AM
I prefer Mario... Luigi is too tall and I hate the green on his uniform. He's as skinny as a toothpick too, I don't like his voice and overall he's just... weird.

Mario however, is epic. The red uniform is awesome. the orange fireball shooting is too and his voice is awesome, he's not too tall and not too skinny and he's overall awesome. :>