PDA

View Full Version : Slot-2 FlashCart.:)

Step.One.Step.Closer.To.Me
December 26th, 2008, 01:00 AM
Hiiiyyyyyyaaaaa'zzzzzzz!
I'ts Weeble'z!
But i have a question!
Can anyone tell me where i can buy the cheapest slot-2 flashcart device from an australian site?
Please I know how to play GBC games on my NDS Lite now(Figured it out today)But i want to play some Haxererers![Hacks.]
Thankz for your co-operation.Weeblerz
Woohoo!Heaps of ZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZZz.

Lover's Kite
December 26th, 2008, 03:03 AM
Um, you do realize what your trying to do is illegal, and will most likely upset the creator of the hack. The creators put alot of effort and time into their masterpieces. Not saying you'll use it for for profit or anything, just letting you know. However if you must know, try the ROM Hacking section (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37). This area is only for questions regarding the forums.

Eon-Rider
December 26th, 2008, 03:21 AM
Um, you do realize what your trying to do is illegal, and will most likely upset the creator of the hack. The creators put alot of effort and time into their masterpieces. Not saying you'll use it for for profit or anything, just letting you know. However if you must know, try the ROM Hacking section (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37). This area is only for questions regarding the forums.

I don't see what's so wrong about his post besides the fact that he posted the thread in the wrong forum. Why would the "creators" be upset that he's playing them? It's not like he's trying to steal their work.

To actually answer his question, slot-2 flashcarts don't enable to play GBC any better than slot-1 flashcarts. The only way you'll be able to play GBC games on the DS is my emulating it with a homebrew called Lameboy so go for a slot-1 anyway.

Lover's Kite
December 26th, 2008, 03:36 AM
I don't see what's so wrong about his post besides the fact that he posted the thread in the wrong forum. Why would the "creators" be upset that he's playing them? It's not like he's trying to steal their work.

To actually answer his question, slot-2 flashcarts don't enable to play GBC any better than slot-1 flashcarts. The only way you'll be able to play GBC games on the DS is my emulating it with a homebrew called Lameboy so go for a slot-1 anyway.

Because the fact that he is uploading them to a Flash Cart, which can be easily sold (not accusing, just saying), I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. :\