PDA

View Full Version : Clicking Emblems

.inLOVE
December 26th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Well, I had this idea. Make it so that you can click on a user's emblem, and it shows all people that have that emblem. Just a thought ;D

Angela
December 26th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Actually thats not a bad idea:D, I like it:D,

But the real question here is:
Can it be done?

.inLOVE
December 26th, 2008, 08:30 PM
I don't know. That's why I asked XD

Vernikova
December 26th, 2008, 08:32 PM
I also like this idea. It seems cool.

Forever
December 26th, 2008, 08:35 PM
It sounds like a good idea... but what worth would it be? Then other users can see who earnt the emblem then bug them about how they earnt them. Plus for some, seeing a list of 50+ names isn't going to be that exciting.

.inLOVE
December 26th, 2008, 08:36 PM
It sounds like a good idea... but what worth would it be? Then other users can see who earnt the emblem then bug them about how they earnt them. Plus for some, seeing a list of 50+ names isn't going to be that exciting.

I didn't even think of that. But still...

Zet
December 26th, 2008, 08:45 PM
well pretty much anything is possible, so it might be able to be done

.inLOVE
December 26th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Now the question is, will they do it?

Gulpin
December 26th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Very good idea indeed, and with all of the possible coding for forums it could probably be done.

Visible Light
December 26th, 2008, 08:56 PM
That's a good idea, this will allow people to see which people are similar to others.

.inLOVE
December 26th, 2008, 08:57 PM
That's a good idea, this will allow people to see which people are similar to others.

That was my thought exactly XD

Tyrantrum
December 26th, 2008, 09:03 PM
This is a nice idea.
It actualy would be a lot easier to click on one person's emblem, instead of searching for anyone else who has an emblem you want/deserve. So, nice idea Kimberly~

Tater Tot
December 27th, 2008, 07:31 AM
That's actually a very good idea. Or perhaps, emblems could have their very own page? You could have the opportunity to look up emblems, and the members that have them, just the same as how you look up forum leaders/members.

Volkner's Apprentice
December 29th, 2008, 10:44 PM
^_^ Definitely like this idea. You could also figure out what that group of people did to get that emblem, making it easier to understand where they're coming from instead of 'Oh so and so just got that emblem!...erm..but how/why?"

Though things like "sexy staff", "gender bender", and "supporter" are obvious. XD

ErickaVolt
December 30th, 2008, 12:54 AM
Great idea. I wonder if they will do it.