• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Pips?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
That's reputation.

Green is when you have rep turned on.

Red is when you have negative rep.

And the blank one is when you have rep turned off.

You get two bars if you get over 100 rep points.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
You mean this?
reputation_pos.gif

They're reputation bars.

A red one means you have negative rep and have minus rep points. A empty one means that person has turned rep off and having multiply reputation bars means that person has repped positively quite a lot.

To rep people you use
reputation.gif
this icon. And it you want to learn more about rep, you can read here.

Visible Light

Take me to your king...
Years
It's for every 100 ones you get the second pip? I never knew that, thanks. Anyway, if you are wonder how to give reps, see that scale thing on the top right of every post, just click on that and a small rectange will pop up, and that's where you give rep.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
I thought it was 50 points when you get 2 green buttons?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Nope, it's 100 per button.

Also, weren't there different kinds of buttons that you got for a few thousand points? :/. Those were in the FAQ but now they're gone. Yeah, they were like stars with colors.

Back