PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Diamond And Pearl Adventures Vol. 2: Old news?

Nytkoi
December 27th, 2008, 07:24 AM
Do you guys still like to read the novel, or is it old and forgotten? I for one, love it. :o Exept I think they shouldn't have made Hareta catch Geodude, Zubat and Onix. =.=

SilverGlaceon
December 27th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Awesome to know that I'm not the only one who reads these too! Geodude, Zubat and Onix arent bad. Besides, they will probably evolve into Steelix, Golem, and Crobat. His Riolu is cute and tough, and I like how it battled better to save its friend. And I wonder if Mitsumi really was part of Team Galactic once...

invisible-chan
December 28th, 2008, 02:36 AM
I've yet to actually read it. I'd ask where I can find it, but I know I'm not allowed to. XD

Avegaille
December 28th, 2008, 06:55 AM
I've yet to actually read it. I'd ask where I can find it, but I know I'm not allowed to. XD

Yeah, since Viz released it, the release for the scans of this manga is underground business. You need the right contacts. Or just buy it yourself if you live in America or anywhere where Viz exports their stuff.

Manga is actually fun to read, oh how I wish I could read more. I don't think it's quite old, but how many volumes does this have anyway? I've only seen two so far... o_O;

(I'll try sneaking in a Fully Booked bookstore and open the manga and read it there from there since they have it... since I don't want to throw out twice the price I'd buy for a Chuang-Yi version).

Nytkoi
December 28th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Yeah, since Viz released it, the release for the scans of this manga is underground business. You need the right contacts. Or just buy it yourself if you live in America or anywhere where Viz exports their stuff.

Manga is actually fun to read, oh how I wish I could read more. I don't think it's quite old, but how many volumes does this have anyway? I've only seen two so far... o_O;

(I'll try sneaking in a Fully Booked bookstore and open the manga and read it there from there since they have it... since I don't want to throw out twice the price I'd buy for a Chuang-Yi version).
I didn't know you were on here too, Avegaille! (This is General Toxin @ SPPf, I just have a diff username). And I'm glad I'm not the only one who reads these. =.=;;

@ SilverGlaceon: Well yea, they do evolve into those forms but... I don't think they're going to stay in his party that long. BUT; I can always be corrected. c:

SilverGlaceon
December 29th, 2008, 08:58 AM
True, they may not stay in his party that long but...Hareta is persistent in training so, who knows?

Nytkoi
December 30th, 2008, 01:42 PM
He is definitly persisntent in training... But I'm even having second thoughts about Misdreavaus staying in his team... o.o;;

The Ebon Blade
January 10th, 2009, 05:54 AM
so is it wrth reading or is it childish like the show?

Nytkoi
January 10th, 2009, 12:16 PM
I think it's worth the read. I mean, if you don't like manga or graphic novels, then don't waste your time. If you don't really care, why not? It's a good book.

~Platina's Jason~
January 21st, 2009, 03:48 PM
It's kind of childish yes, but it's still significately better than the anime

Nytkoi
January 21st, 2009, 04:20 PM
The anime is for seven year olds. x.x;

~Platina's Jason~
January 23rd, 2009, 08:43 PM
True. The manga is better than the anime.

Giratina ♀
January 30th, 2009, 06:44 PM
The manga is infinitely better than the anime.

I do read DP Adventures, yes - it was my first Pokemon manga I ever bought in my home country (Best of Red and Yellow and Ginji's Rescue Team were purchased on a trip to Canada).

Nytkoi
February 7th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Couldn't have put it better myself, The Unchosen One.

Intresting story :>

Maxim
February 8th, 2009, 01:57 AM
Volume 3 US released.

Does anyone here have it?
Is anyone here doing it?

Our Underground Manga World is pretty dead.

Nytkoi
February 8th, 2009, 04:47 AM
Well, I have just read the first part of it yesterday. It's pretty intresting :o