PDA

View Full Version : The best thing about you.

Shadowwalker
December 27th, 2008, 08:28 PM
What do you think the best thing about you is?

St. Anger
December 27th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Nothing. I always acted like a fag to everyone.

I just realized that 'o_o

ErickaVolt
December 27th, 2008, 09:42 PM
The best thing about me is being annoying and smexy.

Gumball Watterson
December 27th, 2008, 09:43 PM
Unlike some people, I actually try to strive for higher education. I don't know why. It may be because I don't have that many friends and I don't mind going up a few grades. But people should consider that more.

And Domo, you actually think you're a fag? C'mon, just because you got banned doesn't mean you're a fag. Of course, stubborn, but not a fag.

Spirit of Dialga
December 27th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Well...People often tell me a nerd because I am obssesed in studying and education, stubborn and serious.
I think that these things are good qualities for me.

Trap-Eds
December 27th, 2008, 10:36 PM
I think the best quality of me is how optimistic I am.

Working Class Hero
December 27th, 2008, 10:37 PM
My ability to get back at people. :\ Don't get on my bad side. I will get you banned some how.

Yu_&_Rei
December 27th, 2008, 10:41 PM
well I guess that I help ppl lot, I have good style (that some ppl copy which annoys me, I dont mean to start fads) and I'm usually happy.

Cid
December 27th, 2008, 10:43 PM
The best thing about me is having not a clue of what the best thing about me is.

Actually, I have no idea.
I think I'm not in the right position to say that, so I'll let others decide for me.

In my opinion, however, the best thing about me is my friendliness.

Candace
December 27th, 2008, 10:44 PM
I can draw
I'm very intelligent
I'm very selfish and arrogant
I'm void of feelings
I get drunk on 2 beers, so I'm cheap =D

I think those are awesome stuff

Idiot!
December 28th, 2008, 12:20 AM
I see everyone as equal. Not inferior, not superior

.emerald
December 28th, 2008, 12:25 AM
The best thing about me is-- I can rise out of any situation succesfully (EVEN THE MOST IMPOSSIBLE)--tried it before..

>33

cheated death...

Ausaudriel
December 28th, 2008, 12:28 AM
Nothing. I always acted like a fag to everyone.

I just realized that 'o_o
What a wonderful thing to realize about yourself. XD

So I asked Aegis what the best thing about me was, and being his ever-helpful self, he said "everything." ><; So I prodded for a better answer (kinda) and he said: "Well, if I had to chose one thing, I'd say it's your willingness to help people with like, any problem they have. You always take the time to try and help somebody, even if you have other things you need to do. And you (usually) do it in a nice, sympathetic way, but still being truthful and not trying to cover up the truth."

*cough*

Flattery.

>_>;

Mooshykris
December 28th, 2008, 12:30 AM
The best thing about me would have to be...I'm me :P

~Mooshykris

kissing. raindrops
December 28th, 2008, 12:35 AM
The best part of me.... Hmm..
Well, maybe it's the fact that I can't hate anybody. I'm the most forgiving person you might meet.

Alli
December 28th, 2008, 01:10 AM
Best quality. That's something hard to think of.

I guess my writing is all I have to hold on to now. That's something...

Mitchman
December 28th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Egotistical narcissist thread time? Sweet. Anyway i think it has to be how caring i am and how simple i can see everything and they way i can solve most things with logic. Out of the 7 friends(small number but hey we are the best bunch of people) (the groups we are of course( i mean i have one group orf 4 and the other group of 3-4 people and we are fine)(parentheses for explaining is fun but i dont know what this one is for XD) i thin im the only one who can use logic in a time of panic. Really. We broke the bmarkerboard in the classroom playing ball(we are the craziest nutjobs in the school) and explained that the gangster punks came in here all cool and trying to show off there mad skills. I actually had to come up with that and it worked. Those punks got 3 days of suspension. HEHEHE.

Lash
December 28th, 2008, 02:06 AM
A couple qualities that I say are in the middle of the 'good - bad' meter:

I can bring out the worst in someone (has come in handy on few occasions)
I'm not good at talking myself out of a situation, but I say a good quality is being able to end the situation by leaving and saying something quick and witty.
I am not afraid to talk **** about someone (mainly teachers XD) when they are like five feet away.
I am not afraid to tell off some who thinks they're badass.

I don't know if these qualities are extremely good in general, but they're good for me!

Melody
December 28th, 2008, 05:38 AM
I get a lot of people who tell me that I'm a nice guy.
I think my best quality is that no matter what I'm doing, I'm always willing to stop and help cheer up a friend if I sense that they're down in the dumps.

I've also had people tell me that they admire my my sense of justice.
But on the flip side, I've had just about as many complain that I'm too uptight. XD
So I guess that's a mixed blessing.

But I certainly try to put my best foot forward, and I never give up my dreams.
Those dreams mean everything to me.

Caina
December 28th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Mmm, I guess that the best thing about me is that, even though I don't look good, my talents make it up for me. :)

CartoonJunkie
December 28th, 2008, 09:07 AM
I wish I knew. For some reason people always seem to like me after I first meet them. I'll meet people once and they all think I'm great for some reason. I don't feel like I make that strong of an impression but I guess I do. I don't get it :/

Zebra Thunderhead
December 28th, 2008, 09:49 AM
Ryab told me the best thing about myself is being able to enter a conversation and act like I've been there from the beginning. Useful in some cases.

Stronkadonk
December 28th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Ryab told me the best thing about myself is being able to enter a conversation and act like I've been there from the beginning. Useful in some cases.
Yes, it can be useful.
I can change my personality in a heartbeat.
Can be useful when telling someone off.

pokemon_beauty
December 28th, 2008, 10:27 AM
^^
I think the best thing about me is my compassion for other people and my willingness to give my time to others at every opportunity :)

Franceschi
December 28th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Ryab told me the best thing about myself is being able to enter a conversation and act like I've been there from the beginning.Also you're hot. /o/

I'm basing this on my friend's opinions because I have absolutely no idea.
My best quality is the fact I'm a great listener and I'm trustworthy. I'll stop whatever I'm doing in order to listen to people, even if it's something trivial or they just want to shout at someone. I'm always there for my friends if they have a problem and I do the best I can to help. :D

Michii
December 28th, 2008, 12:04 PM
I'm basing this on my friend's opinions because I have absolutely no idea.
My best quality is the fact I'm a great listener and I'm trustworthy. I'll stop whatever I'm doing in order to listen to people, even if it's something trivial or they just want to shout at someone. I'm always there for my friends if they have a problem and I do the best I can to help. :D

Base it on two friends, because it's true. You listen more than most other people do. :]

I'm not sure what the best thing about me is. In real life, I'd have to say that I'm always myself. I may have low self esteem and want to change, but it never happens. I'm always me regardless of the situation. Online, I think it would be that I give good advice and I don't sugarcoat things. While the sugarcoating thing can go both ways, I consider it a good thing. ^^

Tater Tot
December 28th, 2008, 01:17 PM
That I can think of anything that's decent about me.

I'll laugh at anything somebody says, even if it's not funny. Then again, I guess that's not a good quality. XD

I have a good sense of humor. It's very quick and catchy, and I put no effort into the humor. It's just pops into my brain. Can't think of anything else. o.o

Sauron
December 28th, 2008, 03:08 PM
The best thing about me is that I'm intellectually extreme, I'm nice, and I'm very brave.

Xaphan
December 28th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Uh, Well all my friends say brave, good listener, insane imagination and that its so "khoot" that you play guitar

.inLOVE
December 28th, 2008, 03:58 PM
I think mine is how I am social. It gets annoying, but I talk to people sometimes with no VMs and it makes them happier.

Evilyn
December 28th, 2008, 04:15 PM
I don't bother people often because I'm always in my dark room. 8D
Wait, is that good or bad?

And I can talk **** about people without any problems, even if they're standing infront of me.

Such good qualities.

pokemon_beauty
December 28th, 2008, 04:17 PM
I don't bother people often because I'm always in my dark room. 8D

do you mean like.. photo dark room? or like your darkened bedroom?

Evilyn
December 28th, 2008, 05:20 PM
I mean my bedroom. I almost never turn on the light and always close the curtains, I just like being in dark places.

Well, I forgot to add something to my previous post, so I guess I'll just say it in this post; I'm always honest and blunt.

pokemon_beauty
December 28th, 2008, 05:26 PM
:D Just wondering.
I spend all of my time in a dark room, but it's developing film! :p

Tokin
December 28th, 2008, 06:13 PM
I like helping people and in most cases I succeed^^

Anti
December 28th, 2008, 06:17 PM
I'm a really good judge of character (mostly from my past mistakes with friendships and whatnot but I'm glad I got that over with).

Otherwise nothing really stands out, lol

Yamikarasu
December 28th, 2008, 06:38 PM
I guess you could say I try to be friendly with people. Not that I talk a lot, quite the opposite, but I try to be kind. I would say I'm smart, but because I'm so incredibly humble, I'm not going to. :P

~*Champion Shirona*~
December 28th, 2008, 10:18 PM
The best thing about me is my PERFECT ASS. My seductive eyes. My suckable lips and my bitable ears and my kissable feet and my mouth watering hands and my breath-taking smile. OVERALL MY POISNOUSLY SEDUCTIVE BODY.

What can I say..I am perfect. =/

~Hmph

♣Gawain♣
December 28th, 2008, 11:10 PM
The best thing about me is that I'm nerdy and clumsy. >.>

And I like to surprise people for fun.

Ryusheika
December 28th, 2008, 11:31 PM
The best thing that people have said about me is the fact that I love music, and they know I'm going somewhere with it in life. People have also told me I'm a very caring person.

1stGenNut
December 29th, 2008, 05:55 AM
You can give me any super personal information, get to me guard your most personal possessions, and I would never let them go missing. I'm good like that. I'm also:
- Great with kids
- Willing to talk with anybody
- Compassionate

storm393
December 29th, 2008, 11:55 AM
i dont like to brag but i think im a: good friend,great for keeping secrets if anybody tells me one,loyal, and fun to be around :)

Capt. Couch
December 29th, 2008, 09:28 PM
I think my best qualities are my ability to listen to whatever someone has to tell me, how I'm slow to anger (most of the time anyway, xD), how I try to be there for my friends, and how I strive for higher things in life. I also think that my determination to do or get something that I really want is another good thing about myself.

Jubilation
December 29th, 2008, 09:43 PM
I honestly don't know, let's go with I can change personalities in a second

Shadowwalker
December 29th, 2008, 09:58 PM
I listen to anyone as I think very openly so if you ever need someone to talk to,tell me!

Karisthegucci
December 29th, 2008, 10:04 PM
:D

I pick up trash on the street when I see it.

Volkner's Apprentice
December 29th, 2008, 10:20 PM
I can't stop smiling, like..ever. Ha. According to some I have a male form of giggling that I do in situations that most people would eye-roll or scoff at. XD

Otherwise, I like to think I'm versatile when it comes to getting along with different personalities.

Candy Christina
December 29th, 2008, 10:44 PM
I think my best quality is how imaginative I am. I don't know how useful that really is, but I'm always open-minded and wondering about all kinds of stuff. Some people get annoyed sometimes about how distant I can be, but I can't help it. I have a really vivid imagination so I guess I'd say that can sometimes be a good thing. :)

Forever
December 30th, 2008, 01:07 AM
"Larrykins says:
You're hilarious?
Kenji says:
The best thing about you is... you're loyal?"

Yeah, I ttly asked. Since I have no clue. :3

Shining Platinum
December 30th, 2008, 08:52 AM
Er, i have lots of friends that are girls, and im mostly a girly boy?

I really dunno. :/

i'm a bubble. pop me.
December 30th, 2008, 09:37 AM
The best thing about all of us is that we're all unique. Beat that^^

Working Class Hero
December 30th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Uh, I smile a lot? I guess...:3