PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some help.

J2
December 28th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Hi all, I'm new here and I'm looking for someone that would be willing to help me out fill up my National dex.

I'm not looking for any trades as I don't really have anything good to offer (though I won't turn any down if people are in the giving mood!). I just want to see some certain pokemon so I can start using the GTS to trade for them.

If anyone knows an easy way to see some of these pokemon so I can fill my dex up I'd love to hear it!

Shaymin
Manaphy
Phione
Cresselia
Regigigas
Rayquaza
Latias
Celebi
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Suicune
Entei
Raikou
Mew
Mewtwo
Treecko
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Croconaw

Thanks!

zυgαι∂σѕυ
December 28th, 2008, 01:09 PM
I can breed you a treeko if you have a Corsola or Charmander to trade? I really need the Corsola though. :3

starryday
December 28th, 2008, 01:11 PM
This could be a long shot, but if you have a Burmy, I could give you a Treeko egg as well, or a Rayquaza. Once I get them into Diamond, which could take a while. I am in desperate need of a Burmy, though, to fill up my Sinnoh dex so that I can bring my Sapphire pokemon into Diamond and start my breeding program.

Zebra Thunderhead
December 28th, 2008, 01:20 PM
You can't ask for Arceus cause it's a hax goat.

J2
December 28th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Zug I could probably breed a Charmander as soon as I import it to my diamond game.

And Starryday I do have a Burmy egg I would be willing to trade you for that rayquaza

zυgαι∂σѕυ
December 28th, 2008, 01:22 PM
I'll get an egg as soon as possible. :]

J2
December 28th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Sorry Color Me Evil I didn't know they weren't available yet, thanks for editing my post :)

starryday
December 28th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Alright. :) My friend code's 3738 3785 2024. Let me know what yours is. Just to make it clear, I don't have Rayquaza in the game yet, I still have to import it. Do you have anything in particular that you'd like as an immediate trade? I don't have much in Diamond, just a few common pokemon and some bred Ponyta(with Fire Blast and Toxic).

J2
December 28th, 2008, 01:36 PM
It's ok Starry I can wait, I still have to breed that burmy anyway. my friend code is 5111 9947 6495.

Just let me know when you can trade :)

starryday
December 28th, 2008, 01:44 PM
'Cept I need the Burmy in order to import from Sapphire. ;) I have seen 149 pokemon and the only one I need now is Burmy. Once I get it I can start working on bringing the Sapphire pokemon into Diamond. And I know you're taking a risk by trusting that I'll follow through, but I promise I will. :) I just need any old Burmy and then I can unlock the National Dex.

zυgαι∂σѕυ
December 28th, 2008, 01:47 PM
'Cept I need the Burmy in order to import from Sapphire. ;) I have seen 149 pokemon and the only one I need now is Burmy. Once I get it I can start working on bringing the Sapphire pokemon into Diamond. And I know you're taking a risk by trusting that I'll follow through, but I promise I will. :) I just need any old Burmy and then I can unlock the National Dex.

Theres a bug catcher dude in eterna forest that has a burmy, hes along the bottom after the first area.

J2- Do you want me to hatch the Treeko egg?

J2
December 28th, 2008, 01:52 PM
I just hatched your burmy. I can do the trade now if you want, you can trade me whatever for it.

starryday
December 28th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Theres a bug catcher dude in eterna forest that has a burmy, hes along the bottom after the first area.

I love you. lol Thanks so much, I thought I'd battled everyone in the game but I must've missed him.

If you're still interested in the Rayquaza, J2, I'd be interested in any of the following(don't need a burmy anymore... sorry!)

- Ponyta with egg moves
- Female Taillow/Swellow with Aerial Ace
- Male Taillow/Swellow, Ponyta/Rapidash, Vulpix/Ninetails, Absol, or Girafarig with TM moves that can be passed on to babies
- Any of the above pokemon with good IVs
- Female starters from any generation(especially D/P)

If you have anything else you'd be willing to offer, just let me know. Especially if they deal with any of the pokemon above or similarly cute pokemon. :P I breed my favorites.

zυgαι∂σѕυ
December 28th, 2008, 01:58 PM
I love you. lol Thanks so much, I thought I'd battled everyone in the game but I must've missed him.

If you're still interested in the Rayquaza, J2, I'd be interested in any of the following(don't need a burmy anymore... sorry!)

- Ponyta with egg moves
- Female Taillow/Swellow with Aerial Ace
- Male Taillow/Swellow, Ponyta/Rapidash, Vulpix/Ninetails, Absol, or Girafarig with TM moves that can be passed on to babies
- Any of the above pokemon with good IVs
- Female starters from any generation(especially D/P)

If you have anything else you'd be willing to offer, just let me know. Especially if they deal with any of the pokemon above or similarly cute pokemon. :P I breed my favorites.
Your welcome. I couldn't find Wormadam, but I finally found the trainer that had it after a whole day of looking just about. xD

J2
December 28th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Zug I would love it it you hatched it, but just so you know it might be a while on that charmander, I still have it on my leaf green cart and need to trade one over then breed it. :/ If you don't mind waiting

Starry I have a female level 1 torchic if you want?

zυgαι∂σѕυ
December 28th, 2008, 02:06 PM
I hatched it! Do you have any other pokemon that are ready to go? It'll save you having to rush around breeding and stuff just for my sake. xD

starryday
December 28th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Sounds good to me. I have one already, actually, but it's always nice to have new blood. :) I'll let you know as soon as I get Rayquaza into my Diamond.

J2
December 28th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Zug I have a level 1 Wobbuffet, mudkip, torchic, drifloon all ready to go if you want any of those?

zυgαι∂σѕυ
December 28th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Zug I have a level 1 Wobbuffet, mudkip, torchic, drifloon all ready to go if you want any of those?

Could I have the Mudkipz please? xD My codes in my signature. :3

J2
December 28th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Sure thing my code is 5111 9947 6495 I'm ready when you are :)

zυgαι∂σѕυ
December 28th, 2008, 02:17 PM
I'm going on wifi now. :3

J2
December 28th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Ok I'm on wifi also now :)

zυgαι∂σѕυ
December 28th, 2008, 02:25 PM
I can't see you. : ( I'm gonna double check see if I've got your code right.

EDIT: Have you put my code in right? I've got yours in right. Your not appearing on my wifi.

J2
December 28th, 2008, 02:30 PM
hmm that's strange, I got your code entered correct also, I'll just keep my trade invite open for a while and see what happens

zυgαι∂σѕυ
December 28th, 2008, 02:32 PM
I think wifi might be playing up. I'm going to reconnect to wifi.

Nope, still nothing. : ( I hate wifi sometimes!!!!!

Edit: You showed up then for alittle while. xD

J2
December 28th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Yeah this sucks, I hate wifi also sometimes :(

zυgαι∂σѕυ
December 28th, 2008, 02:38 PM
You showed up then, but only for a while. :( Are you still on wifi?

J2
December 28th, 2008, 02:39 PM
yes I'm still on I don't see you at all :(

zυgαι∂σѕυ
December 28th, 2008, 02:47 PM
I keep seeing you, but it just says on standby. :(

J2
December 28th, 2008, 02:50 PM
I'm going to try to reset my wifi information maybe that will help.

zυgαι∂σѕυ
December 28th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Okay, I'm still in wifi, I'll keep checking to see if your there. I can see you now.
When I tried to trade, it said you'd been disconnected or you hadn't put my code in the pal pad. But we've done that. .-. Stupid wifiii! D<< It lies!!

J2
December 28th, 2008, 03:00 PM
I saw you for a second but it said failed.
It keeps telling me you want to play, then it tells me you failed to respond! lol

zυgαι∂σѕυ
December 28th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Yeah Wifi is defo down, we just have to keep trying im afraid. :( It didnt work last summer, when I wanted to trade i had to keep trying.

Gah I want to throw something!

J2
December 28th, 2008, 03:18 PM
well I guess it's down, maybe I'll try again later tonight or tomorrow. :( this sucks.

zυgαι∂σѕυ
December 28th, 2008, 03:21 PM
I'll add you to my friend list, and send you a message when you get on tomorrow. : )

J2
December 28th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Ok I'll add you to my list also :)